2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 539 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 02-18-2014, 11:18 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Back to work after a nice 3-day weekend. A little hard getting up this morning. I am working on a couple of things this morning.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I picked up dinner for dh and myself. Dd was out with her boyfriend. We watche TV and relaxed. Saturday morning we got upearly to set for the yard sale. We did pretty well...our total sales were $125. I bagged up all the clothes to donate. After we showered, dd and I headed out to get my sister's gift card. We stopped at Kohls as she had a gift card. We found some good deals. I found 2 blouses for work and I bought dd a skirt and 2 tops. Dd got a dress, and 2 tops with her gift card. We did marketing and picked up dinner on the way home.

Sunday we went to church. Then after church we went to drop flowers off for my parents and headed back home. We were meeting my sisters and nieces for dinner to celebrate my youngest sister's birthday. We had a good time.

Yesterday I did some cleaning while we waited for the dealer to call us about our cars. They are having a hard time finding the model that dh wants. My car is there now. Today I am leaving work early. We are going to sell my car then head over to the dealer. Hopefully they found dh's car. he wants to get all this done before he goes back to work on Thursday.

Dd is going to Disneyland with her best friend. Dh will drop them off and her best friends parents will pick them up.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. You sure are still getting lots of snow. I know you are looking forward to the spring time. It worked out that bds didn't have to work and that dd didn't have practice. Yay for you and lds picking up dinner on Friday. Dd's team did well...I can understand how tired she must have been. I agree that it would have been a long day for lds to stay home alone. Did you have school today? Have a good day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-18-2014, 11:56 AM

Hi ladies,

The kids and I relaxed yesterday. I did do a load of towels. Dd asked if she could make dinner yesterday. I told her of course. She wanted to make breakfast. She did all the cooking by herself. She did a really good job. It all tasted yummy. We watched tv in the evening.

I did go back to work today. We don't have classes this week. I did prepping today. Tomorrow I am working a full day. We are cleaning toys in the morning and after lunch we have a staff meeting. I will be off on Thursday and Friday this week.

I'm going to take bds to work in a little while. I'm making tacos for supper. We will probably watch some tv this evening. This week is spirit week at lds and dds school. Yesterday was supposed to be missed matched clothes and crazy hair day. They didnt get to do that one since we were off. Today was formal day. They both wore their christmas outfits. Tomorrow is favorite tv or movie character day. Thursday will be spirit day. They have to wear red and white. Their big basketball tournament is friday, saturday and sunday. They actually close school on friday because the boy's team plays at 8:00 am.

Scrapper your weekend sounds great. You did well at your garage sale. Oh how exciting to be getting your new car! I hope they can find the car dh wants. What kind is he getting? What is your new car? I think you mentioned it but I couldn't remember. How fun for dd and her friend to go to disneyland.

Have a good day
Unread 02-19-2014, 01:32 PM

Hi ladies,

I made tacos for supper last night. After supper lds worked on his costume for school today. I picked bds up from work. We watched tv in the evening.

Today at work we got all of the toys cleaned and put away in the morning. We run them through the kitchen's dishwasher. My boss bought us all subway for lunch. Then we had our staff meeting. I am done now until monday. We are predicted to get another big snowstorm beginning around midnight tonight. They arenpredicting 6-10 inches. After i pick the kids up I'm going to stop at the grocer and get groceries. I'm making baked pasta for supper. Bds walked to work today. I'll pick him up this evening. He has another day off tomorrow, so that's good if we do get the storm. I was going to take him to get a haircut tomorrow and we were going to stop for lunch, but it will all depend on the weather.

We will probably watch some tv this evening. Dd has her dance moms taped that she's probably going to want to watch.

Scrapper hope work is going well.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-19-2014, 03:12 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy day at work. I have been working on scheduling a variety of meetings and some other things.

Well I did get my car yesterday. We went to sell my car first then went to the dealer. I think we got home around 8pm. It is so nice...I got it in silver with black interior. It is very comfy and spacious. Dh's car should come in in the next couple of days. he goes back to work tomorrow.

Dd and her best friend has a great time at Disneyland. She said it was crowded. She got dropped off around 10:30. We talked for awhile and I got ready for bed.

Today we are having steak, baked potatoes and salad. Dd and I are going to zumba. We will watch TV and relax.

Hyper - what did lds wear as his costume? Sounds like you had a productive day at work. that was nice of your boss to get Subway for lunch. Wow that is quite a bit of snow predicted. It does work out that bds is off tomorrow. Have a good day!
Unread 02-20-2014, 09:54 AM

Hi ladies,

We are all bracing ourselves here with the possibility of a major snowstorm. It hasn't started snowing yet. Maybe it will spare us. We will see.

Yesterday when I picked the kids up, dd asked if her friend could come over. I said that was fine and that she could eat dinner with us. I dropped the kids at home then ran up to the grocer. I wanted to make sure I had groceries in case we do get the snow. We ate dinner, then dh took dd's friend home. Later I went to pick bds up from work. He came out and said that someone had just quit on the spot and they asked him he could work a couple hours longer. I went back home then we watched some tv. Bds said he would be able to get a ride home.

This morning I watched my show I had taped. I straightened up a bit. Bds and I decided not to go out in case it did start snowing. I didn't want to be that far from home.

Tomorrow the kid's school is closed for the beginning of the basketball tournament. Dd will be playing. I don't know if I mentioned that dd was also playing basketball along with volleyball. Her coaches let her come to practices and games whenever she could since her volleyball schedule is so intense. She only got to play on a couple games. It worked out that she doesn't have a volleyball tournament this weekend so she can play in the basketball tournament. Dh took the day off tomorrow. However if we get the snow their predicting friday's game could be cancelled.

No plans this evening. I'm making steak, baked potatoes and salad for supper. We'll probably warch tv in the evening.

Scrapper how exciting to get your new car. I love that color combination. I'm sure dh will be glad when his comes in. That's nice that dd had fun at disneyland. Lds was a video game character, I didnt know who it was, but he showed me a picture of what the character looked like. I was impressed that he did so well making up his costume.

Have a great day.
Unread 02-20-2014, 11:51 AM

Hi ladies,

It is busy this morning. My priority is payroll this morning as it is due today. I will tackle everything else when I am done. my phone has been quite busy too. At least the work day is going by quickly.

Dd and I went to work out. We enjoyed our steak dinner and then watched TV for awhile.

Dh went back to work today. I'm sure he willbe tired at the end of the day. Dd's lunch plans with her friend got cancelled. She got a text from her friend that her car broke down. So dd is using the day to make some chocolate lollipops for me to bring to work tomorrow. She got her grades for the winter session...she got an A in speech and a B in her hospitality class. Dd works today so I will drop her off and then go work out. I wil pick her up when I am done. We are having chicken burritos today.

I am taking a vacation day tomorrow. Dd and I are going on this cupcake tour. I saw this coupon from amazon and decided to take her. It is a tour of 7 bakeries and taste testing. I thought it was something she needed to be exposed to and get some ideas. it should be fun.

Hyper - that was nice that dd had her friend over. Well the person that quit benefitted bds with extra hours. Good idea to stay close to home in case it started snowing. Hopefully if you do get snow, it won't be major. That is good that dd will be able to play in the basketball tournament. She is busy with sports...good that she likes to be active. How cute that lds got creative with his costume. Yes, dd & her best friend had a great time. they took lots of pictures with the different characters...so cute! Have a good day!
Unread 02-24-2014, 10:26 AM

Hi lades,

We had a busy, but good weekend.

We did get a huge snowstorm on thursday. They closed school an hour early. By that time the roads were already getting bad.

They didn't cancel the tournament however. We slept in a little on friday. Dh took bds to work. It was very bad out. Dd had to be at the tournament at 1:30. It is an hour from our house so we left early knowing the drive would be hard. It took us two hours to get there and it was a very scary drive. They really should haved cancelled or postponed it. The game was exciting. After the game all of the families were meeting for pizza. We had a nice time. Alot of bds's friends were there since they also had a sister or brother in the tournament. Our drive home was not nearly as bad. We headed home about 9:00 pm and by that time the plows had been working on the roads all day.

Bds had called me earlier in the day and said his supervisor was giving him a ride home. He was leaving work early because he was sick. I checked on him when we got home and he was running a temp. He was in bed resting. We watched a litle tv before bed.

On saturday dd didn't have to be at the tourny until 4:30. We slept in. We relxed for awhile and headed out. It was another great game and they advanced to the consolation tourny for sunday. We ate at the cafeteria at the campus where they were playing. It actually wasn't bad and there were alot of choices. We got home about 8:30. We watched a little tv then went to bed because we had to be there early sunday. Bds was feeling better but still sick.

On Sunday we had to be there at 10:30. The girls played great and they got the consolation trophy. All of the families got together for lunch. We went to a little restaurant in the town where we were. We had a nice time. We got home about 4:00. We relaxed and watched tv the rest of the day and evening. Bds was feeling much better.

Today work was good. I am doing laundry now. Dd has volleyball practice after school. I'm making pizza and salad for supper.

Scrapper how was the cupcake tour? It sounded like fun. Congrats to dd on her good grades. I'm sure dh was tired after his first day back.

Have a good day.
Unread 02-24-2014, 10:48 AM

Good morning ladies,

Today I am catching up on work from Friday. I have to leave at 1:30 today for my doctor appt. This is with my primary doctor....3 month checkup. Hopefully I will get home somewhat earlier than normal.

We had a good weekend. The cupcake tour on Friday was fun & very interesting. There were 16 of us and it was a walking tour. We stopped at 6 different bakeries. It was interesting to see how the bakeries were set up. We got a sample at each place we visited. We took most of them home. Dd enjoyed looking at their set ups and the cupcakes. It was a good time. We headed home and relaxed for awhile. Dd got ready as she was going out. I decided to go to zumba and then I did marketing when I was done. I picked up dinner on the way home and just relaxed.

Saturday morning I took my car to the dealer so they could install the cargo cover in the back. It will cover any bags I put in the back. i ran a few errands on the way back home. I showered and got my things ready for scrapping. I picked up one of my friends and off we went. Dd came over later in the evening as she worked and then taught a tall cakes class. Hers came out very nice. i will send a picture of it. We got home around 11. Next month is my turn to host.

Yesterday we took the dogs out for a walk. We came back and got ready for church. We had lunch and did some things around the house. We left for the cemetery and met my sisters. We went to dinner. Once back home I started getting things ready for work.

We are having pork chops, mashed potatoes and veggies. I will head to zumba. Dd works today. The spring semester starts today but dd will only be going Tuesday through Thursday. She is going to campus today to buy her parking permit and books.

Hyper - yes, you did have a busy weekend but it sounded like fun. They did well in the tournament...congrats to them. Glad bds is feeling better. Have a good day!
Unread 02-25-2014, 10:01 AM

Good morning ladies,

Dd had vb practice after school. Lds did his homework. We made pizzas and salad for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

I am washing towels and the bathroom rugs. I'm going to take bds to work in a little while. Dd's basketball coaches are having a pizza party for the team at 5:00 this evening. It was supposed to be last Thursday but that was the day it snowed so they rescheduled it. Basketball is over now. They are having their basketball pictures taken Thursday and then Friday is basketball fun night where parents verses the kids. After that everything is over as far as basketball is concerned. Dd is sad because this was her last year playing for her school before she starts high school.

I am making chicken for supper. I'll pick dd up from her party and bds up from work then we'll watch some tv in the evening.

Scrapper you had a fun weekend. The cupcake tour sounded neat. I think my dd would like it. I'll have to see if they have anything here like that. Another fun scrapbooking day! I saw a picture of your cars on facebook. They are very nice. Yes I'd love to see a photo of the cake. I have a new email. I'll send it to you.

Have a good day.
Unread 02-25-2014, 11:29 AM

Hi ladies,

I am busy working on my boss's calendar. I have to rescehdule some meetings and working on scheduling others. During lunch I am walking over to the bank and will pick up some lunch.

My doctor appt went well. It just took long to be called in...that is why I always take a book with me. all my labwork is good. He gave me a prescription to get the shingles injection and will schedule an appt to see the ophthalmologist to make sure my diabetes hasn't affected my eyes. I return to see him in 6 months.

We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home from work. She started school today and will be going Tuesday-Thursday. she bought her parking pass online and they will mail the orignal. She printed the temporary one.

Today I am going to aerobics and then stopping at Target after class to pick up some items we need. Dd is going to zumba. We will watch TV and relax. We are having our asian chicken salad.

Hyper -I'm sure the basketball team will have fun at the pizza party. The parents vs. kids game sounds like lots of fun. Yes that happens when you are in your last year at school - doing things for the last time at that school site. I remember dd feeling like that with choir performances during senior year. Yes, we are enjoying our cars. Have a good day!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register