2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 540 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 02-26-2014, 12:31 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Dd had fun at the pizza party. After I picked her up I swung by and got bds from work. Dh just got home when we came in. Dd and bds had already eaten so dh, lds and I ate dinner. We watched some tv in the evening.

Today work was good. I was busy with numerous things so the morning went by fast. I came home and took bds to work then ran in to the grocer to get a few things. We are under a blizzard warning right now. It is very very windy out. It's supposed to start snowing later and the winds are predicted to be 30 to 44 mph. This winter just won'r quit. Dd has vb practice tonight. We will see how the weather is later. Dh said if it's too bad and they don't cancel it, he will just call and tell them she wont be there. Bds gets off work at 6:00.

Scrapper glad everything went well with your doctor appt.
You mentioned that dd bought her parking pass online. Does she have one of your old cars now?

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-26-2014, 02:23 PM

Hi ladies,

I am catching up on some work as it isn't super busy so that is good. I just walked in the parking lot today. It is very cloudy out. We are supposed to be getting some rain starting this evening and lasting into the weekend. We sure do need it.

Dd went to zumba...she said it was good. I went to aerobics then stopped at Target to get some groceries we needed. We had our chicken salad and watched TV for awhile. Dd is tired and getting used to getting up early again for school.

Today we are both going to zumba. We are having beef tacos. We will watch TV and relax. Dd bought 2 of her books and rented the math book.

Hyper - sounds like you had a productive morning. Your winter weather is still going strong...wow. I think that if the weather is bad they should just cancel practice this evening. Oh yes, dd got dh's car...a Toyota Rav 4. That is what she learned to drive in so she feels very comfortable. she is so happy that she doesn't have to get up earlier to go catch the bus. Have a good day!
Unread 02-27-2014, 11:38 AM

Hi ladies,

Busy working on meetings and getting conference call lines for them. I have my stack of things to work on. We had rain overnight and through this morning. The drive to work was slow but not too bad. It rained heavy in a couple of spots. Now it is cloudy and partly sunny. They say the next storm is heavier rain that will start tonight. Dd is so glad she didn't have to be on the bus on a rainy day.

We went to zumba last night...great work out. We enjoyed dinner and watched some TV for awhile. Today dd works so I will go to zumba and she is working out at home. One of her friends is coming over today after dd gets out of school. They have been planning on getting together for awhile now. We are having ground turkey with veggies and maybe mashed potatoes. We will watch TV and relax.

Hyper - hope you had a good day at work. How bad did your weather get yesterday? Did dd end up going to vb practice? Have a good day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-28-2014, 08:18 AM

Good morning ladies.

We we're lucky on Wednesday. We didn't get any snow. It was just really windy. So dh did take dd to practice. I picked bds up from work. Later we all watched some tv.

Yesterday morning when I pulled out Of my driveway I didn't judge correctly how close I was to the snow bank on the edge of the driveway and I got stuck. Dh came out and tried to get me out but couldn't. He decided to call our tow truck place in town. The said it would be a couple hours before he could be here. Unfortunately dh was blocked in by my car so he couldn't get out to take us or go to work. I called school and my boss and dh called his boss. My boss asked me if I had all of her prep work done for her class Monday. I did so she said to just go ahead and stay home since It would be nearly 11:00 by the time I got there. The tow truck guy got to our house about 10:45. It only took him a few minutes to tow us out and he didn't charge us which was really nice. I took the kids to school and dh headed to work. Later I took bds to work. I watched my show I had taped. I made breakfast for supper then we watched tv in the evening.

Today I'm doing laundry and a little cleaning. I'll take bds to work a little later. Tonight is the basketball fun night where parents versus the kids. Afterwards they are having pizza for us. That should be fun.

No tournaments this weekend. It will be nice to have a free weekend. Dd still has her money from babysitting a few weeks ago. She mentioned that she would like to go to the mall, so maybe her and I will do that. The whole school sings in church sunday as it's the beginning of Lutheran schools week. Other than that we'll play it by ear.

Scrapper that's great that dd got dh's car. I'm sure she is really happy not to take the bus. That's nice that she will get together with her friend. It worked out nice that she doesn't have classes on Monday or Friday. She has a nice 4 day break with the weekend.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 02-28-2014, 10:23 AM

Good morning ladies,

The second rain storm started overnight. It woke up during the night because it was raining hard. The drive in to work was slow so I made sure to get up on time. I made it to work safe and on time. The rain is supposed to be with us through the weekend.

Last night I went to zumba and dd went to work. After dinner we watched The Voice...a new season started. Dd is off today. She is going out with her boyfriend. Because of the weather they are staying local and indoors. she was looking up things to do last night...a museum close to home and it is free, bowling and maybe a movie. They will also get something to eat.

After work I am going to the mallt o do some leisure shopping...I still have some giftcards from Christmas. I also want to do marketing and then will pick up dinner. Hope to relax and watch TV.

No big plans for the weekend. i will go work out in the morning. Dd works. When she gets home, we are going to Kohls. I have $30 Kohls cash and a $5 rewards plus coupons. she is looking for a pair of jeans and a purse. I will se if I see anything for work.

Hyper - that was great that you didn't get any snow. Oh sorry to hear that you got stuck. It worked out that you had all your work done. That was so nice that the tow truck guy didn't charge you. Have fun at the parents vs. kids basketball game...sounds like fun. Nice that you have a free weekend. Going to the mall sounds fun. Yes, dd has a nice school schedule this semester. Long weekends for her. Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 03-03-2014, 11:15 AM

Good morning ladies,

Our rain has ended...it rained since Friday through yesterday. There were times where it was coming down really hard with thunder & lightening. We sure needed it though.

Friday evening I went to the mall. I found a pair of pants and a top with my gift card. I got cash back for the balance. I walked around a couple other stores as well. I'm in search of shoes for work but no luck. i went to the market and got groceries. I bought me a chicken salad for dinner as dh had dinner before he left work. Dd called that night while she was out that her car wasn't starting. She called for roadside assistance and dh went to meet her. Luckily they were close to home. her boyfriend's dad came to pick him up. The tow truck was able to start her car. Dh followed her back home.

Saturday morning I took her car to the dealer...it was the battery. So they changed it out. I got a ride back home from the dealer. I had some breakfast and dropped dd off at work. I ran a few errands before it was time to pick her up. We got caught in a downpour when she was out from work. We spent the afternoon at home as it was raining hard. We relaxed and watched TV. We ended up all taking a nap. In the early evening it had stopped raining so we went out to dinner. We came home and watched a movie.

Yesterday we took the dogs for a walk...luckily it wasn't raining. We went to church and came home. We had lunch and I did some laundry and cleaning. Late afternoon we went to meet my sisters. We dropped off flowers for my parents and then went to dinner. On the way home dd and I went to Kohls to use our Kohls cash. We went home and watched the Oscars. I enjoyed them.

Today dd has no school. she is going to her high school to buy choir tickets for the show on Friday. It is their big spring show. We are looking forward to going. She works today. The class today is on cake pops. I will head to zumba.

We are having hamburgers today with fries. Dd wants to make sweet potatoe fries. We will watch TV and realx once dd is back from work.

Hyper- hope you had a good weekend. Hope you had a good work day. Have a good day!
Unread 03-03-2014, 12:00 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. The parents vs kids game was fun. We had pizza after. Dd asked if her friend could sleep over. We said she could. The girls hung out in dd's room doing nails and girly things. The rest of us watched some tv.

We slept in on Saturday. I took bds to work then came back and put a roast in the crockpot. We just relaxed all day. It was nice to just watch tv and relax. Dd's friends mom came and got her in the late afternoon. I picked bds up from work then we ate dinner. I put potatoes and carrots in with the roast so I just had to make a veggie. We watched tv in the evening.

On sunday we went to church. The whole school sang. They did a nice job. We came home and changed. Dd and I left to go to the mall. She asked if her friend could go so we picked her up on the way. Dd bought some jewelry and a wallet from clares. She also got a book from barnes and noble. We went to jc penny. They had good clearance items. I bought dd 3 dresses for church, they were 5.00 a piece. I got a pair of black flats for 2.00. We stopped at leanne chin and had dinner on the way home. I dropped her friend off at home. We had gotten the guys food, so they ate when we got home. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. Dd has vb practice tonight. I'm not sure what I'll do for supper. It will be just me, bds and lds. Maybe I'll just pick up dinner.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice aside from all the rain. You sure did get a lot! It's good it was something simple with dd's car. I like that you all took a nap saturday. Perfect on a rainy day. The choir's spring show will be fun.

Have a good day.
Unread 03-04-2014, 11:55 AM

Hi ladies,

I ended up just picking up dinner last night for me and the boys. Dd and dh always get dinner on the way to vb practice. Lds had a little homework to do. We all watched tv later in the evening.

Work was good. Bds walked to work today since he had to be there before I got home. I will pick him up at 5:00 when he gets off. I'm making burgers for supper.

This week is lutheran schools week. Our school is having a different special activity each day. Yesterday they had a scavenger hunt. Today the 8 th graders will play a game of volleyball against all of the teachers. I'm going to head up there and watch in a bit since dd will be playing. It should be fun to watch.

Scrapper hope your day is going well.
Unread 03-04-2014, 03:21 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a rather hectic day. It started first thing this morning. Someone came to my desk that needed help with the copier. It was jamming on him and he had an 8am meeting...it was 7:20 when he came to me. We finally got it done after a couple of jams. I fnished my payroll...adjusments for February are due tomorrow. Next I am working on mileage for my boss so I can get that entered as well.

I am thinking of going to zumba tonight instead of aerobics. I will see when I get home. Dd doesn't work until Thursday. We are having steak, baked potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax after dinner.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Dd had fun with her friend sleeping over and then going to the mall with you. Sounds like the kids did a nice job singing. Great shopping deals....love it!! Hooray for sleeping in too! How far does bds have to walk to work? How was the volleyball game? It does sound like fun. Have a good day.
Unread 03-05-2014, 11:40 AM

Hi ladies,

I went up to the volleyball game yesterday. It was really fun to watch. The teachers won, but the 8 th graders had alot of fun. Today the whole school is having an obstacle course. I picked bds up from work, then i made supper. After supper we watched tv and relaxed.

I got alot of prepping done at work today. I stopped at subway on the way home and got a sandwich for lunch. Tonight we are going to the ash wednesday service at church. We'll go to the lenten supper first. They are serving pancakes and sausage. Dd's class will be singing in the service. We will probably come home and warch tv after that.

Scrapper busy day for you yesterday. Your steak dinner sounded good. Bds only has to walk about 4 blocks to work.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register