2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 542 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 03-13-2014, 12:18 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

I've been working on a variety of things this morning. I may go take a walk outdoors today....it is nice and mild out.

Yesterday dd hung out with her boyfriend after school in and in between her going to work. She has 3 students in her Wednesday class. Looks like she will be working Mon., Wed.-Thurs. and Saturdays this round of classes. I went to zumba and had a good work out. After dinner we watched TV and realxed for awhile. Dd did some stuyding for her quiz & test today.

Dd is meeting up with her best friend for lunch..their favorite hangout is Panera. She will get to go home for awhile and then head out to work. Today I think I am going to pick up something for dinner..I'll see what everyone wants...maybe Subway. We will watch Tv and relax.

Hyper - dd and I watch Little Couple too..one of our favorites. It sure is a great season...both happy & sad. Oh boy, that is an early start for bds. I guess he has to experience the different shifts. Hope lds is better today. Hope your work day went well. enjoy your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-13-2014, 04:23 PM

Hi ladies,

Dd went to vb practice last night. Bds and I had leftover pasta. He said other than getting up early he didn't mind the breakfast shift. He said it wasn't bad. He was done at 2:00 so he liked getting off early. We watched tv in the evening.

Today was our last class for this seesion. We will now just being getting ready for next session which begins in april. We are having a nice day. High 40's which is nice for us. Poor lds is still sick. I took him to the clinic this afternoon because he was running a temp. He has a sore throat and cough and has lost his voice. They did a strep test. The rapid test came out negative, she said he has a virus. She didn't give him any antibiotics, she just said rest and fluids. He won't be going to school tomorrow.

Dd just took ruby for a walk. Poor max is howling because he wants to go. She will take him when she gets back. She doesn't feel comfortable walking both of them at the same time because they compete as to who can be first and start pulling. Lol i'm making breakfast for supper. We will watch some tv tonight.

Scrapper the little couple is one of our favorite shows too. Dd is getting a lot of days this session, that's good. Nice for her and her friend to hang out. I like panera. But for some reason, I mostly like to only go there in the winter. Maybe because I like their soup and I feel like that's a winter food. :-)

Have a good day.
Unread 03-14-2014, 04:28 PM

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday....it has been a rather busy day but getting things done so that is good. Phones are much quietier now...busy this morning though.

We ended up having pollo loco for dinner. I went to zumba and dd went to work. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner. We are catching up on the Voice.

Today dd is baking cupcakes. My sister in law ordered 2 dozen for tomorrow for her bday & her dh's. We are getting together tomorrow. Late this afternoon dd id volunteering at the food truck event at the mall. I am going to drop by after work. I'll probably walk around the mall for awhile after I eat. I may do marketing this evening depends how late I stay at the mall.

Tomorrow morning I am heading to the gym. I will stop at the flower mart before heading home. We are meeting at 3pm for the birthdays. Dd gets out of work at noon. We will probably just relax in the evening. Sunday afternoon we are going out to dinner for my nephew's 30th birthday. It is a weekend of family birthdays.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a good evening and enjoy your weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2014, 12:58 PM

Good morning ladies,

A little on the quiet side this morning. I am getting things done. My boss has a busy day of meetings. i may go our during lunch to go to the bank.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I stopped at home for awhile. I left around 6:30 to go to the food truck event. My sister & her family were coming too. Dd took her dinner break when we got there so we got to eat altogether. Luckily we found a table for all of us. It was a good crowd. My sister and family left around 9 to go to the movies. I headed home. I did a few things and cleaned up the kitchen. i watched TV and relaxed for awhile.

Saturday morning I went to the gym and ran my errands after that. Dd got home from work after 1pm. We got ready to go to my sister in law's birthday get together. We had a nice time and enjoyd catching up with the family. When we got home, dd and I went to get gas for her car and we stopped at Michaels. She needed a few things. We went home and watched TV and relaxed.

Yesterday we took the dogs for a walk before breakfast. We got back and got ready for church. After church we went to the cemetery to drop flowers off for my parents. We headed back home and had a snack. i did some cleaning and laundry. Dd and I headed out to dinner for my nephew's bday. We went to a bbq place....yummy. Dh decided to stay home.

Dd works today. It is the cupcake madness class. It is a one-time class. She is going to the bakers warehouse to stock up on some supplies this afternoon before work. I am going to zumba. We are having chicken tostadas today. We will probably watch TV when dd gets home this evening.

Hyper - hope your work day went well. Hope you had a good weekend. I know what you mean about 1 person walking both dogs at the same time. Ours will want to run so we both have to go. have a good day.
Unread 03-17-2014, 01:00 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On friday dh took the dogs to be groomed. I met a friend of mine for lunch. We had a nice time catching up. In the evening we went to skit night at the kids school. Each class presented a skit. They all did a great job. It was fun to watch. We came home and watched some tv.

Saturday we slept in a little. I took bds to work. Dd had a volleyball tournament in the afternoon. They played 3 matches and won all 3. They have really come along this season and have shaped into a really good team, we stopped for dinner on the way home. I picked bds ip from work when we got home. Then we watched tv in the evening,

Sunday we went to church. Dd sang with junior choir. They did a nice job. Our senior choir also sang a song. Their song was so nice it gave me goosebumps. We came home and changed then I took dd to her youth group meeting. They were having pizza and playing dodgeball. I came home and did a few things around the house. Later I picked dd up. Dh and I went out run a quick errand. We picked up dinner on the way home for everyone. We all ate then watched some tv.

Work was good. We don't have classes. We are getting ready for next session which will start april 1. I'm making tacos for supper.

Scrapper it sounds like you had lots of birthdays this weekend.
Have a good day.
Unread 03-18-2014, 01:46 PM

Hi ladies,

When I went to pick the kids up from school yesterday, dd asked if she could go to her friends house. I told her yes. Her best friend is our pastor's daughter. They live in the parsonage across the street from school, so they only had to walk across. Poor lds had a lot of homework. He is catching up from being sick along with his current work. Dd's friends mom dropped her off just as I was finishing dinner. We all ate then watched some tv in the evening.

Work was good. I got some good news today from my boss. I will be getting more hours next school year. We will work out the details before this school year is over. I took bds to work. I have a staff meeting from 4:00-6:00 this evening. I'll probably pick dinner up on the way home. Maybe subway.

Scrapper your weekend sounded good. It was good that it worked out for all of you to eat together at the food truck event. Its sounds like you all had a fun time at the birthday parties. BBQ does sound great. How was dd's cupcake madness class?

Have a good day
Unread 03-18-2014, 03:32 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a bit hectic today. I did get outdoors for a walk. I went to the bank so that I don't have to stop after work. It is nice out.

Yesterday I went to zumba...good class. I stopped at the market on the way home. Dd got home at 8. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner. We are catching up on the Voice. She had 4 students in the cupcake class. They are trying to schedule a cake pops class.

Today I am heading to the gym. I have to stop and get gas after class. We are having pork chops with mashed potatoes and veggies. Dd doesn't work today and she is headed to zumba. We will watch TV. I will continue with laundry.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Lunch with your friend and the skit night sound like a good time. Wow congrats to dd and the team!! they are doing really well. Aww...poor lds has some catching up to do. Yay!!!!! more work hours for the next school year...that is great news!! Have a good day!
Unread 03-19-2014, 12:02 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I brought the kids home from school, then had to leave shortly for my meeting. I got out of there about 6:00. I decided to get a rotissorie chicken and some sides at the grocer's deli, to bring home for dinner. After dinner we watched tv.

Today we finished up getting the classroom ready for next session. I am done now until after spring break. Spring break is next week.

The youth group is hosting the lenten supper tonight. Dd and I will help serve and clean up. Dh will come and eat with lds. Bds is at work so won't be able to come. We'll go to church after.

Scrapper hope your day is less hectic than yesterday. A cake pops class would be fun.

Have a good day.
Unread 03-19-2014, 12:34 PM

Hi ladies,

So far not super busy so that is good. Going through my email and following up on some, and m boss sent me some to schedule meetings. I think I will walk indoors today. I don't have to run any errands.

I caught up with dd when I got home. She said she feels like she is catching a cold. She started drinking green tea with honey and is taking cold-eze. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad for her. She went to zumba and I went to aerobics. I ran a few errands after class. We watched TV and realxed when she got home from work.

Dd just called me and said her class was cancelled. Her Wednesday class is both online and they report to campus weekly on Wednesdays. So she is headed home to do homework and she has to bake a cake for tonight's class at work. We are having ground turkey with veggies and brown rice. I'm going to zumba then have to stop at CVS to pick up my prescription. We will watch The Little couple tonight.

Hyper - your dinner sounded good. I do that too. Oh nice you have a good little break. Spring break for the district I work at isn't until April 14-18. Dd's college doesn't get a spring break. Have fun at the lenten supper. Dd confirmed with the students interested in the cake pops class...it will be 2 Saturdays...this one and next week. Have a good day.
Unread 03-20-2014, 03:04 PM

Hi ladies,

I was at an Excel training this morning. I dont' really work with it so it was informative. The next class is next month. I went to lunch with one of my friends. It was good to catch up without any interruptions.

I went to zumba and dd went to work. She left me a message that her students didn't show up to class. She went to petco to check out the price on harnesses for our dogs. She bought them some treats. We had dinner and watched TV.

Today I am going to zumba. Dd works today. We are having steak, baked potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax. I am taking a a vacation day tomorrow. I am going to a scrapbook expo...really excited to see all the vendor exhbits. It works out great because Satruday is scrapping day with my friends. I can share the ideas and stuff I saw. I host this month.

Hyper - hope you enjoyed the lenten supper. Hope your day is going well.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register