2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 544 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 03-31-2014, 01:54 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

I just got back from a walk. it is nice out..kind of cool and partly sunny...perfect walking weather. We are supposed to get rain starting tonight and off and on through Wednesday.

Our weekend was good & relaxing. Friday after work I stopped off at home to drop my stuff off before heading out to the mall. Dd was still home working on her cake. her boyfriend was there as well. when she finished they were going to go out and eat. i headed out and got a manicure and made my stops at the mall. I picked up dinner on the way home. I relaxed and watched TV. We had a pretty moderate earthquake that evening shortly after 9pm. i was alone with the dogs. It was a strong jolt...we went under the dining toom table. Dh called and asked if I was OK...he was heading home. I called and left dd a message & text. They were driving so didn't feel it.

Saturday morning I went to workout and to the flower mart. Dd worked and taught part 2 of the cake pops class. she came home and finished working on the baby shower cake...it came out so cute. They picked it up around 4:30. We got ready and went to Saturday evening mass. After that we went to Khols. Dd found the dress she had seen and a jean jacket. I bought a top. We called dh to see what he wanted for dinner...he wanted burgers and dd and I got chinese. We watched TV and relaxed.

Yesterday we slept in and then took the dogs for a walk. Dd had to work from 12 to 2...it was a demo. She just did a variety of things towards the front of the store. they were promoting the cake decorating classes for $20. I did marketing while she was gone and a few loads of laundry. Late afternoon we left to go meet my sisters.

Dd works today. It is the cupcake class...so far there are 3 students. I am headed to zumba. We are having pork chops with brown rice and veggies. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home from work.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. It is hard getting going after being off for a week. Sounds like the toddlers were cute. Oh that is nice that dd doesn't have practice this week...a nice break for them. Have a good rest of the day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-01-2014, 01:04 PM

Hi ladies

Dd and lds had a little homework to do when they got home from school yesterday. It was a beautiful warm day, so they went out to ride their bikes. It sure was nice to see them be able to go out and get some fresh air.
We ate supper then relaxed and watched tv in the evening.

Today it's turned cold again, very windy. We had a little snow this morning but no accumulation. I said this must be a cruel April fool's joke lol. I just took bds to work. I'm making steak, baked potatoes and salad for supper. I think the little couple is on tonight, so dd and I will watch that.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. How nice to get a manicure. I'm glad the earthquake wasn't too bad and you all were safe. That would be scary. It's nice that you got to sleep in on Sunday.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-01-2014, 02:06 PM

Hi ladies,

It was busy this morning. I went out to lunch with my friend from HR. It had been quite some time since we got together. It was great to catch up with her. I have a few things to work on this afternoon.

Dd was home when I got home yesterday. She left for work and I changed into my work out clothes. It was a good class. We relaxed and watched TV when dd got home. I got a couple loads of laundry done.

Today after school dd was going to stop and get a manicure. She doesn't work this evening so she is going to zumba. I am going to aerobics class and then stopping at Target to get a few things we need. We will watch the Little Couple as well. I will continue with laundry. I think I have a load of towels to do. We are having beef tacos for dinner.

Hyper - that was nice that the kids got to ride their bikes yesterday. How quickly the weather changes. Have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-02-2014, 01:29 PM

Hi ladies,

Dd and I watched the first episode of the new season of 19 kids and counting. We taped the little couple and we'll watch that tonight.

Work was good today. An opening came up for a full time secretary in the senior high today. I applied for it, so we'll see what happens. It's 40 hrs a week, and is a school calendar position.

We are going to the lenten supper and service this evening.

Scrapper so nice to catch up with your friend. I always enjoy when my friend and I get together for breakfast or lunch.

Have a good day
Unread 04-02-2014, 02:19 PM

Hi ladies,

A pretty busy day today dealing with different things. I didn't get to walk out doors today so I just walked in the parking lot.

Dd went to zumba yesterday and I went to aerobics. After class I got gas and stopped at Target. We enjoyed our dinner and watched TV and relaxed. Dd worked on an assignment that was part of her presentation today for her hospitality mgmt class.

Today we are both going to zumba. Dd was going to text the 2 students that have missed 2 classes of this course that she is cancelling class tonight. She said they can't catch up in one session so they will have to come back to make it up when the course is offered later during the month. We will watch TV and relax this evening after dinner.

Hyper - I saw the previews to 19 kids and counting. I catch it when I can. We are behind in some of our shows. Oh I will keep my fingers crossed for the school secretary position. it would be a perfect schedule for you. Have a good afternoon/evening.
Unread 04-03-2014, 12:58 PM

Hi ladies,

We went to the lenten supper last night. It was really good. We went to the service after. We came home and watched some tv.

Today I did alot of prepping at work. Got alot done. Bds has had to be at work the ladt couple days before I get home so he's been walking. I'm making soup for supper tonight. We'll watch some tv in the evening.

We are under a winter storm warning (even though it's spring) we are supposed to be getting 5-12 inches of snow starting this evening and ending tomorrow afternoon. That is just wrong! I just cannot wait to start getting some spring weather. We did get a couple 60 degree days last week,

Scrapper I think that was a good decision for dd to cancel class. They might not have even shown up anyway. I haven't heard anything about the job yet. i'm keeping my fingers crossed too.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-03-2014, 02:22 PM

Hi ladies,

During lunch I went over to the farmers market. I bought some strawberries and flowers. I sampled some apples and strawberries...so yummy!

I've been working on different things today trying to get it all done. My phones have been cooperating as they aren't too busy.

Yesterday dd and I went to zumba. We picked up pollo loco for dinner. We watched the Voice. She did some studying for her geology class...a test today.

Dd works today. I will head to zumba. We are having steak, baked potatoes and veggies. We will continue to catch up on the Voice tonight. Dd's best friend will be spending the night as they are going to Disneyland tomorrow.

Hyper - sounds like a yummy lenten supper. You had a productive work day today. Wow...still winter weather. On my way home yesterday it started raining really hard non-stop. By the time I got home the sky was blue and the sun was out. Have a good day!
Unread 04-04-2014, 10:30 AM

Good morning ladies,

Last night we watched some tv. Lds had a little homework to do. Bds got a ride home from work, so I didn't have to pick him up.

We did get a snow storm. We woke up to about 6 inches of snow. School was delayed 2 hrs. So I reset my alarm and slept an extra hour. I have been cleaning and doing laundry. I put out a few Easter decorations. Bds had to be at work at 7 am this morning. Dh took him. He gets off at 3:00 so that will work out nice. I will pick him up then head over to get the kids from school. I'm making breakfast for supper.

Tomorrow dd and I are going on a girls day out. We are going to look for her an Easter dress, then we're going to see a movie. She wants to see divergent. She just finished the book. Dh and lds are going to do something together. Bds has to work.

Sunday we will go to church. I don't know what else we will do. We'll see what comes up.

Scrapper sounds like yummy fruits at the farmers market. I hope dd and her friend have fun at disneyland. I know they will.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 04-04-2014, 10:49 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday! i just finished working on payroll....35 pages...kind of gave me a headache...LOL. Now I am just checking it before I give it to my boss for approval. Then I can move on to the rest of my work. Not sure where I will walk to during lunch today. There is a different farmers market today..maybe I will go take a look.

Dd was doing a work out when I got home yesterday. We chatte for awhile and then we got ready...I went to zumba and she went to work. I stopped at the market after class for a few items we needed. Dinner was good. We watched TV and relaxed after dd got home from work. She said that the next round of courses is going to be great - lots of people have signed up so that is great news. Her best friend called her last night while we were watching TV. She told dd that her parents told her she has to babysit her youngest brother. Which means they aren't going to disneyland. They are planning probably for next Friday. Dd is going to go over to her best friend's house for awhile today and then meet with her boyfriend.

Not sure what I will do after work. I may go to this store and check out chairs. I have been reorganizing my scrapbook room and need a chair at the work table. I moved the rocking chair I had in there to the living room. I've been craving frozen yogurt so I may get some before heading home.

We have nothing planned for the weekend. We will see what we end up doing. Maybe a movie. We do have lots to catch up on the DVR.

Hyper - that is good you are getting the cleaning done and out of the way. Well that was nice that you got to sleep in an extra hour...I'm sure the kids were as well. That does work out great that bds gets out of work at the same time the kids get out of school...one less trip to make. Your girls day with dd sounds like fun. I'm sure dh & lds will have a good day as well. Enjoy your day and weekend.
Unread 04-07-2014, 10:55 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. It was nice and relaxing. Friday evening after work I ran a few errands. I made breakfast for dinner and relaxed and caught up on some shows. Dh ate leftovers before coming home. Dd was out with her boyfriend. while I was watching TV I was cleaning up the area by the fireplace...magazines, etc. I am trying to clear up some space for dd's baking supplies.

Saturday morning I went to work out and to the flower mart. Dd worked. I came home and vaccumed before I took a shower. We had a light lunch when dd got home. Then we went out to show her another route she could get to school. She has been taking the freeway part of the way instead of streets all the way. She thought this new route is faster. We stopped and had frozen yogurt. We then headed to the mall. She is looking for new white flats. The 8 was too tight and the 8-1/2 too big. She found some boots and another pair of flats. Our last stop was the market and then we picked up dinner. We relaxed and watched TV.

Yesterday we slept in then got ready for church. We got back and I sorted laundry and we had lunch. Dd and I took the dogs for a walk and ended up at the park. Late afternoon we got ready to go meet my sisters. We then all went to dinner. Had a good time catching up and talking about Easter plans. My sister will host since her tenants have kids for the Easter egg hunt.

Dd went to zumba class this morning. She & her boyfriend are going to the movies. She works this evening. i am headed to zumba. We are having pork soft tacos for dinner. We will relax and watch TV when dd gets home.

I have a variety of things to get done at work. First I am heading down to the cafeteria to get some coffee.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend and had a good day with dd on Saturday. Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register