2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 545 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-07-2014, 11:19 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

Friday I made breakfast for supper. (Great minds again scrapper lol). We watched tv and relaxed in the evening.

Saturday dd and I went out for the day. We saw the movie divergent. It was really good. Then we shopped in the mall. Dd still didn't find a dress for easter. She is still in a kid size but the dresses look too much like for younger girls. She will probably have to wear something she has. We went to target. Dd got a new swimming suit. She has a traveling volleyball tournament this coming weekend in wisconsin dells. They will be going to the waterpark in their free time. We ate dinner at panera. Dh and lds went out for the day and they got home shortly before us. Bds was home from work. We watched some tv in the evening.

We went to church on sunday. We relaxed the rest of the day. It was really nice out so lds and dd played outside and rode their bikes. We had pizza for supper then watched tv in the evening.

Work was good today. I do sibling care on mondays. The morning went by really fast. Dd has practice tonight. Bds has a day off today. I'm not sure yet what the boys and I will do for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Good idea to show dd the different route. Frozen yogurt sounds good.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-08-2014, 10:26 AM

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday turned out to be busy...my phone calls were heavy. We are having some very hot weather the last 2 days. It will start cooling off tomorrow.

I went to zumba yesterday and then stopped at the T-Mobile store. My phone is having some charging issues...not staying charged. They told me that I shouldn't be charging it overnight because it damages the battery. if it continues, they will do a warranty exchange. We relaxed and watched TV when dd got home from work. She said they (her & her boyfriend) went to lunch and the mall. Then she went to work at 6. His dad picked him up from the mall.

Dd called me awhile ago and told me that her math class was cancelled. Her next class isn't until 11:30. So she was going to go back home for awhile. She works today. I am going to aerobics this evening. We are having steak sandwiches with veggies. We will watch TV when dd gets home from work. I will probably walk indoors today since it is warm out.

Hyper - yes, great minds with having the same meal on Friday. Sounds like you and dd had a fun day on Saturday. Too bad she didn't find a dress. Her tournament away this weekend sounds fun...they will have a great time at the waterpark. Sibling care sounds so cute. Hope you had a good work day. Enjoy your day!
Unread 04-08-2014, 11:37 AM

Hi ladies,

I ended up getting subway for me and the boys last night. We watched some tv in the evening.

Today I did prep work. I was able to get alot done. I stopped at the grocer on the way home from work and picked up a few things. I'm making sloppy joes and fries for supper. Dd and I will watch our show tonight. I'm sure her and lds will want to go outside when they get home. We are having really nice weather this week. It's a nice change.

Scrapper I sometimes charge my phone during the night. I never knew it could damage the battery. Good to know. It's too bad they don't let dd know ahead of time when a class is cancelled. It's good though that she can run home in between,

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2014, 10:57 AM

Hi ladies

Dd and Lds played outside for a little while after school yesterday. After supper we watched some tv. Dd and I watched the little couple. Great episode.

Today we had a 1 yr old class. They were so cute! Dd has practice tonight. The youth group is hosting the lenten supper tonight. I will help with that. The boys will go with me and we'll go to the service after. Dd doesn't normally have practice on wednesday but their schedule is different this week, getting ready for their big tournament this weekend. We'll probably watch some tv when we get home.

Scrapper hope your work day is going well.
Unread 04-09-2014, 02:16 PM

Hi ladies,

So far it has been a rather quiet day. My boss is gone to a conference in Boston. She will be back next Tuesday. I am hoping that I can get some things done that I had put aside.

I walked in the building today during lunch. I read my book and finished it during the last part of my lunch. I will have to pick another one to start. i am making lemom pepper chicken breasts with asparagus. I haven't decided yet whether to make rice or mashed potatoes. Dd works today. She had 7 students in her course one class last night. That is good because they will continue on to the other 3 courses. We will watch TV and relax this evening. I am going to zumba.

Hyper - how nice that the kids got to spend some time outside yesterday. I know I really liked Little Couple last night...so good. I teared up a couple of times. Will & Zoey are so cute!! I can just imagine how cute the 1 yr. olds are...fun. Have a good evening.
Unread 04-09-2014, 02:20 PM

Hi ladies,

So far it has been a rather quiet day. My boss is gone to a conference in Boston. She will be back next Tuesday. I am hoping that I can get some things done that I had put aside.

I walked in the building today during lunch. I read my book and finished it during the last part of my lunch. I will have to pick another one to start. i am making lemom pepper chicken breasts with asparagus. I haven't decided yet whether to make rice or mashed potatoes. Dd works today. She had 7 students in her course one class last night. That is good because they will continue on to the other 3 courses. We will watch TV and relax this evening. I am going to zumba.

Hyper - how nice that the kids got to spend some time outside yesterday. I know I really liked Little Couple last night...so good. I teared up a couple of times. Will & Zoey are so cute!! I can just imagine how cute the 1 yr. olds are...fun. Have a good evening.
Unread 04-10-2014, 09:32 AM

Good morning ladies,

I just noticed that my post from yesterday posted twice. I have an Excel training this afternoon so I need to get the majority of my work done this morning. It is from 1:30-3:30 then 30 minutes I leave for the day....I like that...LOL.

I caught up with dd when I got home. She had finished working out. She has been having trouble with her cell phone not charging or staying charged for a long time. They are sending a replacement which should arrive tomorrow. i got ready to leave for zumba and she got ready for work. We watched TV when she got home.

Today we are probably having Subway or Panera. Dd works and I will go to zumba. I am making a stop at the mall after working out. We will watch TV once dd gets home from work.

Hyper - hope you had a good work day. When does dd leave for the vollyball tournament? Have a good day.
Unread 04-10-2014, 01:29 PM

hi ladies,

The boys and I ended up going out for supper. I was supposed to help with the lenten supper, but they had so much help they didn't need me. Lds had a little homework to do when we got back. Bds went to a friend house. Dh and dd came home. We watched a little tv.

I had to put a load of dd's clothes in the wash for her trip. Tonight she is in the combined spelling bee at school. That is where they compete against several other schools around the area. It starts at 5:00 so we'll probably pick up dinner on the way home. She will have to finish packing when she gets home. She will only go to school for a half day tomorrow. She is leaving for her trip. We have to bring her to the persons house she's riding with at 1:00. She will be home sometime sunday evening. It will depend on when her last game ends.

Scrapper that will be nice to go home shortly after your training. That was a decent size class that dd had. That's good that they will send her a replacement phone. Yes will and zoey are so cute. I have been tearing up this season as well.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-11-2014, 04:03 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning I did some laundry and watched my show I had taped. I picked dd up from school at noon. We had a quick lunch then I took her to the drop off place. I came home and relaxed for a bit. I picked lds up from school and bds up from work. We are going out for dinner.
We'll watch some tv when we get back.

Tomorrow we don't have any plans. I have to make 2 egg bakes for the palm sunday brunch. The youth group is hosting. I will make them sometime tomorrow. I'm not sure what else we will do.

Sunday we will go to church. There's an easter egg hunt as well as the brunch after church. Dh will go to the egg hunt with lds while I help with the brunch. They will come and eat after. Dd will be home sometime sunday evening. Probably kind of late. Dh said he will pick her up.

Scrapper hope your having a good day. Have a good weekend.
Unread 04-14-2014, 11:29 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend,

Firday evening we went out for pizza. We came back and watched some tv.

On saturday we slept in. Dh did a few small projects in the house. I did some laundry. We stayed home and relaxed for the day. Later in the evening I made my egg bakes for the palm sunday brunch at church. Poor lds thought I was making them for supper. I told him he would have to wait until brunch. I ended up having a whatever night for supper.

On sunday we went to church. After church I helped with the brunch and dh took lds to the egg hunt area. They ate after. We were done about 11:30. We came home and changed. Dh left to do some errands. I took lds for a haircut. We went to target to get a few things we needed. Then we went to eat. We came home and watched some tv. Dh had to pick dd up at 9:00. They got back home at 9:30. Dd's team came in 5th out of 49 teams. They did great. She was really tired, so she went to bed after she talked woth us for a little bit.

Today work was good. It is chilly again today. Very windy. Dd has vb practice tonight. We were hoping they would give them a night off afternthe long weekend, but they didnt. Bds is at work, so im not sure yet what i will do for me and lds for dinner.

Scrapper hope you had a good weekend and are having a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register