2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 546 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-14-2014, 12:18 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

It is nice and quiet. Our school district is on spring break this week. My boss is on vacation today after being at the conference she attended last week. It is a good time to catch up on things. During lunch I am going to take a walk and go over to one of the shopping centers.

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I went straight to the mall. I went to Penneys and found a dress 50% off and some polo shirts for dh. I bought a birthday gift I need for next weekend. I picked up dinner on the way home. I relaxed and watched TV with dh. Dd was at Disneyland with her boyfriend, my 2 nieces and 2 of her friends. she said they had a great time. Saturday morning I went to the gym and ran a few errands after. Dd got home from work and we just relaxed. We decided to go to Saturday evening mass. After that we all went to my niece's school play. It was really good...she is in 6th grade. All of the kids did a great job. We picked up dinner on the way home.

Yesterday dd went on a hike with her boyfriend and my 2 nieces. They planned it out when they were at Disneyland. I did marketing and laundry. I also went to Walgreens to pick up pictures I had ordered. Dd got home and showered. A little while after we left to go meet my sisters. We went to dinner after that. Dd fell asleep on the couch shortly after we got home. She was tired from Disneyland and the hike. I got my stuff ready for work.

We are having chicken tostadas for dinner. I am heading to zumba. I'm not sure if dd is going with me. She doesn't work today.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. The brunch and easter egg hunt sound good. Dd's team did really well! did they have fun at the water park? I bet she was tired. I agree...you would think that they would have a break in their practice today. Glad your work day went well. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2014, 10:17 AM

Hi ladies,

I'm trying to get my filing done and other things to take advantage of the quiet time. My boss is back today and her calendar is light. So she will be catching up too.

Today I will work through lunch since I need to leave at 2:30. I have an appt with the opthamologist for an eye check up. My primary reqeusted it since I am diabetic.

Dd and her boyfriend were having pizza and watching a movie when I got home. I talked with them for awhile then got ready for zumba. It was a great class. After class I stopped at CVS to pick up my refill on one of my prescriptions. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd works. She has time after school to relax before going to work. I am headed to aerobics then to get gas. We are having hamburgers with fries and veggies today. We will watch TV and relax. I have a load of laundry to switch to the dryer.

Hyper - hope your work day went well. Have you heard anything on the school secretary job? Have a good day.
Unread 04-16-2014, 11:06 AM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday lds had homework to do after school. Dd was happy to have the day free. I made spaghetti and garlic bread for supper. Dd and I watched 19 kids and counting. We have the little couple taped.

Today work was good. I'm doing a load of laundry. I'm going to take bds to work shortly. We're having leftovers for supper. Dd and I will probably watch the little couple we have taped tonight.

Tomorrow after work I have to run to target and get a few last minute Easter basket items.

Scrapper that's nice to have a quiet week at work. Dd has been busy. I'm sure she was pretty tired. I saw on FB that you're appt. went well. That's great news! You got a good deal on your dress. The secretary in the dept. I work also applied for the h.s. Secretary job. I'm pretty sure she got the job. She will find out this afternoon. I'm glad for her. She already has experience, so she had a better shot than me. I'll keep my eyes open, if something else should come up.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2014, 11:09 AM

Hi ladies,

I'm enjoying the quiet time at work. I finished my filing and working on some other things right now. The best part is that the phones are very light. My boss is loving the quiet time. Her calendar is very light as well.

I think I am going to walk over to the Target during lunch. My eye appt. went well yesterday. My eyes are healthy and have not been affected by my diabetes. I'm so happy. I got home at 5:45 which made me miss my aerobics class. So I changed and went to run some errands and walked around the mall. We watched TV and realxed when dd got home from work. Dh took today & tomorrow off. he is going to do some things around the house.

Dd works today. I am making pork chops with rice and veggies. We will watch TV and realx this evening. I am waiting to hear if Easter is going to be at my sister's house or at ours. She said she would have it then said she wasn't sure.

Hyper - hope work went well. Have a good day.
Unread 04-17-2014, 12:39 PM

Hi ladies,

We had leftovers last night. Dd and I watched our shows. I picked bds up from work,

Today work was good. I'm caught up on all of my prep work. I ran to taeget after work and got a few last minute Easter items. We are off now until Tuesday. Bds has to work today and tomorrow, then he'll be off Sunday and Monday. We will go to the maundy thursday service at church tonight. Dd's class is singing. We'll probably watch some tv when we get home.

Scrapper very nice to have a light week before the holiday. Very good news about your eyes!

Have a good day!
Unread 04-17-2014, 12:51 PM

Hi ladies,

Today I have another dr. appt so leaving work at 2:30. The appt today is with the podiatrist. Hopefully the wait won't be so long today. i am working through my lunch. I will have my lunch shortly.

Yesterday I saw dd shortly before leaving to zumba. We watched the Little Couple when she got home from work. She did some homework and I got my breakfast and lunch ready.

Today dd is on a field trip with her geology class. The professor said that they would be back by 5pm So dd took all her supplies for work with her just in case. She starts work at 6pm. We will watch TV and relax this evening. One more work day. I think tomorrow is going to be super quiet with lots of people being off. Maybe we will get to go home early.

Hyper - that is good that you are all caught up with work. I think I will do a Target run after work tomorrow. Are the kids off as well? Oh that is good that bds will be off too. Have a good day.
Unread 04-18-2014, 12:54 PM

Hi ladies,

Today is definitely the quietiest day of the work week. Lots of people are off today. i wonder if they will let us leave early today. It is nice because I am catching up on things.

My podiatrist appt went well yesterday. I was done quickly. I got home around 30 minutes earlier than normal. I got to stop at the market before going home. I relaxed for awhile before heading out to work out. Dd was able to come home from the field trip before going to work. She showered because she felt hot & sticky. She said it was like a workout/hike. We relaxed and watched TV when she got home from work.

Today dd is working on a cake order. Then her & her boyfriend are going to Universal Studios. The promotion is you buy a day and you get the rest of the year free. I'm going to church service after work. Then going to run a few errands. I'll pick up dinner when I am done.

Tomorrow I have a haircut appt. I'll get marketing done and go to the cemetery. Probably just relax in the evening and watch TV. Sunday we are going to mass and then to my sister's house for Easter. We are going to BBQ....casual.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a good day. Enjoy your weekend and Happy Easter to you and your family.
Unread 04-21-2014, 09:47 AM

Good morning ladies,

I am feeling sleepy this morning. Our schools are back from spring break so I am sure work will be busy. The good thing is that traffic was light. I guess some people took an extra day off.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I went to Good Friday service. After I went to Kohls to use my Kohls $...it was $20 and I had a $10 off coupon. I bought 2 pair of workout capris and a tee. I picked up dinner on the way home. Dh was home when I got home. Watched TV and relaxed. Saturday morning I went to workout and then had my haircut appt. I came home and finished up the list for the market. I went to the cemetery in the late afternoon. Dd was finishing up a cake order. She went out to dinner with her boyfriend and his parents. They celebrated his mom's birthday. Dh picked up dinner for us and we watched TV and relaxed. I finished getting things ready for Easter.

Yesterday we went to church...a very nice service. We came home and relaxed for awhile. Dd made cheescake cupcakes and I made brownies. We headed to my sister's house. It was nice and relaxing. We had good time.

Dd has a mid-term today. It is for her online class so the test is online as well. She said she is cleaning her room...putting her clothes away. I'm not sure if she works today. Zumba workout today. We are having our asian chicken salad tonight. We will watch TV and realx this evening. I have a load left of laundry to finish.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend and a nice Easter.
Unread 04-21-2014, 03:42 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

Friday we went to the good friday service. We watched some tv when we got home.

Saturday we went to dd's last tournament of the season. It was a big tournament. There were 72 teams in their pool. They came in 22nd. Not too bad. We didn't get home til evening. We colored eggs then watched a little tv.

Yesterday we went to church. After church we went to Easter brunch. Very yummy! We came home and did our egg hunt. We relaxed the rest of the day.

This morning I took bds for an eye exam. It turned out he needed a stronger prescription. I suspected that, since he had been saying he couldn't see as well out his current glasses. He picked out new frames. His glasses will be ready in about a week. We went and got groceries after we were done. Dd went shopping with a friend and her mom.

Scrapper your weekend and Easter sounds nice. Hope work wasn't too busy on the first day after break.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-22-2014, 10:53 AM

Hi ladies,

We watched tv and relaxed last night.

Today work was slow. I'm caught up and there was no class today. I will pick bds up from work later then head over to get the kids from school. I have to stop at the library and pick up a book I have on hold. I'm making beef stroganoff for supper.

Scrapper hope your day is going well.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register