2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 547 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-22-2014, 02:30 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy day. I finished working on payroll this morning. Then I had a child abuse training from 10 to 11:30. Then it was my lunch time. So that made the morning go by quickly. Now I am working on other things.

Dd did work yesterday. She said one of the students wants to enroll in the cake decorating classes. Last night was the cupcake class. We watched TV after she got home from work.

Today is aerobics class for me. I am making a stop at Target after class. We are having beef tacos for dinner. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home from work.

Hyper - oh that makes work go slowly...when no students and you are all caught up. Have a good day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2014, 10:13 AM

Hi ladies,

By looking at my email, I have several meetings that my boss wants scheduled. I also have to order general office supplies before the cut off for the end of the school year.

Yesterday I had to leave at 1:30 for my appt with the orthopedic doctor. I got my 2 injections. The left hurt the most since I found out that I have fluid in there. That is what is causing me all of the pain. When I return in 3 months, if the fluid is still here she will drain it. I got home earlier so I rested for awhile. I made pork chops. We had mashed potatoes and veggies. We watched TV for awhile after dd got home from work. Dd met her boyfriend for lunch and then they went back to his house to watch movies. she left for work from there.

Sad news....our neighbor across the street passed away (the wife). She was diagnosed with liver cancer last year I believe. I feel so badly for her husband and the kids.

Today during lunch I am going to walk over to Walgreens to pick up some makeup that Target didn't have. They are re-doing the beauty section and shelves weren't stocked. I am going to zumba this evening. We are having steak today. We may make steak sandwiches. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home from work.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a good day!
Unread 04-24-2014, 10:54 AM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday dh had outpatient surgery on his right ring finger. Back in January he hurt it bowling with lds. It never healed and actually turned in to trigger finger. I went to work, then we left about 12:30. His surgery was at 2:00. It was about 4:00 when surgery and recovery was done. The surgery went well. He was hungry because he had to fast, so we went to eat. A friend of mine gave the kids a ride home. After we ate we went and filled his prescription for pain meds then we stopped and got food for the kids. We watched tv in the evening.

Today dh stayed home. Work was good. I'm making baked pasta and garlic bread for supper. We will probably watch some tv in the evening. Dd and I still need to watch the little couple we have taped.

Scrapper it's good you know now what has been causing the pain in your knee. Very sad news about your neighbor.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-25-2014, 12:00 PM

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday! It is a little quiet today which is good. I'm just catching up on some work. During lunch I am going to go out for a walk. It is cooler today.

Yesterday going home traffic was really heavy. One of the freeways had a bad accident so the other freeways were affected. I went to zumba and dd went to work. We watched TV when she got home.

Dd went to zumba class this morning. Her and her boyfriend are going to Universal Studios today. They bought the ticket that lets you go back for the rest of the year free. I am going to the mall after work. Probably going to get a mani while I am out. I've been craving frozen yogurt so may get some as well.

Tomorrow we are going to San Diego for the day to visit my cousins. One of my cousins invited us to her little boy's birthday party. It will be great to see all of them.

Hyper - hope dh is feeling better after his surgery. Glad to hear all went well. Hope your day is going well. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 04-25-2014, 03:02 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night the kids had a little homework. We watched tv.

I worked today. We have a special class that runs for three fridays. I'll be working the next two fridays as well. We had 16 kids today. They are between the ages of 3-5. It was hectic but fun. Dh went to work this morning. He had a physical therapy appt. this afternoon. He isn't back yet. We are having leftovers for supper. We will watch tv this evening.

We don't have any specific plans this weekend. We will play it by ear. We have to get dd ready for her trip. The 7th and 8 th grade class are going to a christian based nature camp next week. It is in Wisconsin. They will leave early monday morning and will be back wednesday evening.

Scrapper sounds like you have a nice weekend planned. Sounds like a fun time in san diego.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 04-28-2014, 10:16 AM

Good morning ladies,

I'm feeling sleepy this morning...I went to bed later than I wanted to. I have a scratchy throat and my ears feel itchy....trying to take some cold-eze so it doesn't get so bad.

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I went to get a manicure then ran a few errands at the mall. I relaxed once home. We got some rain around 9 or so and it was coming down hard for quite awhile. Dh got home and he said it rained off and on while coming home. I heard when dd got home. She was out with her boyfriend. They went to Universal Studios but they were told that they closed at 7pm. Odd for a Friday. So they went to Hollywood for awhile.

Saturday morning I went to work out and came back home to get ready. Dd asked for the day off since we were going to San Diego. My sister picked us up around 11:30ish. We made it there in about 1-1/2 hrs. Traffic wasn't that bad. We had a great time catching up with my cousins. We left over there around 10:30. We also made good time coming home.

Yesterday we slept in and then got ready for church. After lunch dd and I went to the market. After we put the groceries away we got ready to leave for the cemetery. We went to dinner after.

Today dd said she is working on homework. She has a breif report on the field trip she went on for her geology class. She also has to work on her resume for her hospitality class. She said there is a career day at school on Wednesday and her professor is taking them to it. They have to dress professionally that day. Should be interesting.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend and that dh is feeling better. The Friday class sounds like fun but busy as you said. I'm sure dd will have a good time at the nature camp. Have a good day.
Unread 04-28-2014, 11:28 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday dh went to his physical therapy appt. they gave him several hand/finger exercises to do at home. He has to do them 4 to 6 times a day and he goes to physical therapy twice a week for 4 weeks. We had baked pasta and garlic bread for supper. We relaxed and watched tv in the evening.

We slept in on saturday. I took bds to work. Dh and I got ready to go run some errands. After our errands we stopped for dinner, then went to starbucks for a latte. We all watched tv in the evening.

On sunday we went to church. We came home and I started my laundry. Dd got packed for her trip. We relaxed most of the day. We had leftovers for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

I had to get up earlier than normal this morning. Dd had to be at school at 6:30. We got there and put her things in the car she was riding in. The kids were excited. I know she will have fun. After school I'm taking lds to get his glasses. Dh is going to meet us for dinner. We are going to my fav mexican restaurant. We haven't been there in awhile.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. How nice to get a mani. That is strange that universal studios closes so early on a friday. Your trip to san diego sounds like it was fun. It started raining here yesterday and hasn't stopped since. We are supposed to have rain all week. I hope the cold eze helps.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-29-2014, 11:38 AM

Hi ladies,

Another quiet day here which is so nice. Even my boss is loving it. It is really warming up here these next couple of days. I think I will walk indoors today. I'm feeling a little tired today and coughing a little. Seems like that is the next part of this cold.

Yesterday dd didn't work so she came to zumba with me. Everyone was happy to see her. After class we headed home. We had ground turkey with veggies and brown rice. We had diced butternut squash on the side...it was really good. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd works. i will see how I feel when I get home to see if I go work out. We will watch TV when dd gets home. We are having pork tacos today.

Hyper - hope your work day went well. Your weekend sounds nice. Yes for sleeping in!! I'm sure the kids were excited about their trip. Hope you enjoyed dinner at the mexican restaurant. I know I was really surprised when dd told me that Universal Studios closed early. Mybe they had some private event going on or something. Have a good day.
Unread 04-29-2014, 01:37 PM

Hi ladies,

I took lds to get his glasses after school yesterday. They look nice on him. We met dh for dinner. It was really yummy. We came home and watched tv.

Today was a prepping day for me at work. I got a lot done and the morning flew by. Bds and I went for lunch when I got home. We haven't done that in a while. It was nice. I'm making meatloaf, mashed potatoes and a veggie for supper. We will probably watch some tv this evening. It is still raining. So gloomy, i'm looking forward to some sunshine. Maybe on Friday, they say.

Scrapper nice to have a quiet work day. That's nice that dd got to go to zumba with you. I hope you feel better.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-30-2014, 11:45 AM

Hi ladies,

It is a good day for catching up on some of my work. My boss is at an all day meeting here in the building. Hot weather today and tomorrow in the 90s. So for sure I will walk indoors today.

Dd went to work yesterday and an hour later she called to tell me that her students were a "no show." I didn't work out yesterday since I was feeling pretty drained from my cold. I went to get gas and picked up dd's pictures at Walgreens. i did sweep and mop because it sure needed it. We relaxed and watched TV.

This morning dd went to the health center at school. She has been having headaches off and on. By the way she described the symptoms, I told her it was probably a sinus infection. She called me and told me that it was her sinuses...no infection but they gave her meds to dry her up. If it continues, she has to go back next week so they can start her on antibiotics. After school she is working on a cake order for someone that ordered from my work.

We are having bbq chicken breasts with potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home from work. I have the whites folded and ready to put away. I will swap the loads.

Hyper - glad you enjoyed dinner out. That was nice that you and bds got to go out to lunch. Sounds like you had a productive work day yesterday. Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register