2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 551 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 05-23-2014, 10:26 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday! It is a quiet day. There is staff that is on vacation or they are unassigned. My boss took a vacation day. I am catching up on a variety of things. I cleaned my desk and want to go through my email. I will probably go walk outdoors today.

Yesterday when I got home dd was doing a workout in the backyard. she showered real quick and got ready for work. I changed and headed to zumba and had a great workout. I went to Target after class. We did end up having steak sandwiches and they were really good. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd and her boyfriend are going to Universal Studios. Since they are still closing early she said they would come back towards home and probably go bowling or a movie. I am going to zumba. Today's class is 1-1/2 hrs with 2 instructors. I will see if I have any errands to run after.

Tomorrow morning dd and I are going to a 9am zumba class. She doesn't start work until 12:30. I will get my marketing done while dd is at work. Dd and I are going to the spa in the afternoon. We are so excited...facials & massages. I am using the gift certificated I got for Mother's Day. Then in the evening we will watch a movie and relax.

We are going to have a BBQ on Sunday afternoon at my sister's house. My brother is coming to visit from Sacramento. It will be casual and relaxing. On Monday we will sleep in and later in the day dd asked if we could go to the mall.

Hyper - nice that you are on break from work now. That is good news about your raise and the increase in hours. Congrats to dd on her first communion. Dd's friend's birthday party sounds like fun. Sounds like you have a nice weekend of fun plans. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend. I know I am looking forward to the long weekend!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-27-2014, 01:20 PM

Hi ladies

We had a good weekend. Friday evening dd went to her friends birthday celebration. They went to the mall then out to dinner. She had a great time. She got home about 10:00. The rest of us relaxed and watched some tv.

On saturday we slept in. We mostly relaxed during the day. Dh took dd and her friend to the lynx game. Another friend and her dad were going as well. They were all going to meet up there. I took the boys out for pizza. We had a nice time. We came back and watched tv. Dh and dd and her friend got home about 11:00. They stopped and had dinner on the way home. Her friend was sleeping over. They had a good time at the game.

On Sunday we got to sleep in again. We didn't go to church since we went to the Thursday service. Lds went out to play with the neighbor kids. Dd and her friend walked up to mcdonalds for an ice cream. Bds was working. Dh and I watched some tv. Later in the afternoon we left to go to our friend's daughter's graduation party. Dd's friend parents were going to meet us there. It was a nice party. We came home and watched tv and relaxed for the evening.

Yesterday dd went to a friends house. Lds played out again. Dh, bds and I relaxed. Later dh grilled some burgers. After dinner we watched some tv.

Today I cleaned house and did laundry. I cleaned out the fridge. I took all the shelves out and scrubbed it down. Dh is taking lds and bds to a twins game this evening. Dd and I will probably pick ip something for dinner.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a nice weekend planned. I look forward to hearing about it. Have a good day.
Unread 05-27-2014, 02:26 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. So nice to have a 3-day weekend. I went to zumba class on Friday and had a good workout. I picked up dinner on the way home. I just relaxed and watched TV. Dh got home later in the evening. Dd was at Universal Studios with her boyfriend.

Saturday morning dd and I went to the 9am zumba class. It was good. My friend that teaches aerobics is on vacation and they were going to have a sub. After class I went to run a few errands. Dd worked from 12:30 to 2:30...a cupcake class. After I showered I went to the market. I started laundry. Dd and i had our spa appt at 4pm. We had facials & massages. When we were done, we were so relaxed. It was so nice to be pampered. By the time we were done, it was dinner time. Dd said she was craving chinese food so we called dh to see what he wanted. We came home and enjoyed our dinner then watched a movie.

Sunday we slept in and then took the dogs for a walk. We came back and got ready for church. Later in the afternoon we left to go to my sisters for a bbq. My brother & sister in law were in town for the weekend. it was nice visiting with everyone.

Yesterday we slept in. After breakfast we got ready to go to the mall. Dd wanted to go shopping. She still had gift cards from Christmas & her birthday. She bought quite a few things at 3 different stores...shorts, tops, a skirt, and a dress We came back home and had lunch. We relaxed and then went to zumba. Dh grilled burgers then we just relaxed and watched TV.

Hyper - your weekend sure sounds like fun. You had lots of activities going on. You have had a productive day getting things done at home. cleaning the frig like you did is something I need to do too. Good idea to pick dinner up for you and dd. Have you seen your former neighbor/friends lately? Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-28-2014, 11:24 AM

Hi ladies,

Last night dh and the boys went to the twins game. Dd and I decided to pick up a pizzaand a movie. We got "the book thief" not sure if it was such a good choice for dd. she said she wanted to see it because she heard it was good. It was good but very sad. By the end dd was crying. So after the movie I decided to cheer her up and take her up to dairy queen for an ice cream, that did the trick. Lol dh and the boys got home. They had a good time. The twins won.

This morning after I dropped the kids to school I went to stock up on groceries. I came home and bds helped me carry everything on. I put everything away and then I took bds to work.

We are going to throw some hot dogs on the grill for supper. We'll have potato salad, baked beans and chips and dip to go with. Dd and I are planning to watch our shows this evening.

Scrapper you had a good weekend. Your spa time sounded wonderful. I need to do that with my dd now that she is getting older. Thats nice that dd found alot of things when you went shopping. Your family bbq sounded nice. We haven't heard from our old neighbors/friends since we visited them back in the winter. Lds keeps asking when he'll be able to see his friend. I was afraid we might eventually lose touch, but I plan to get in touch with her when school is out.

Have a good day.
Unread 05-29-2014, 11:49 AM

Hi ladies,

It was a busy work day yesterday. Today seems a bit more quiet. End of the school year gets busy trying to wrap things up. Then it will be busy getting ready for the new school year. I am going to go out for a walk during lunch.

Yesterday dd and I caught up when I got home. she got ready for work and I changed to go work out. We had chicken tostadas for dinner. When dd got home from work, we watched TV for awhile then dd worked on her math homework.

Dd works today. I am going to go workout. I think we are going to have Panera for dinner today. We will probably watch TV and relax once dd gets home from work. I am caught up on laundry for now. Next week is dd's last week of classes then the following week is finals. with this spring semester she will have completed her 2nd year. She has an appt with a counselor next week to see where she stands.

Hyper - I didn't realize The Book Thief was a sad movie. Glad the ice cream lifted her spirits. I like the vanilla ice cream cones from McDonalds...so good. I think theirs is the best. Hot dogs on the grill sounded good & easy! That is a good time to try to get together with your neighbor/friends when the kids are out of school. Hope your day is going well. have a good day.
Unread 05-30-2014, 09:05 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday! I overslept by 20 minutes this morning. Luckily traffic wasn't too bad. I am going to take a walk during lunch to one of the shopping centers. I have a couple of things I want to get done by the end of the work day.

Yesterday when I got home dd was getting ready for work. We chatted for awhile. I left to go workout. After class I had several stops to make. I went to Tmobile to have my phone checked out because it wasn't charging or holding the charge. They told me it was my charger so I got a new one and it seems to be working ok. I then went to Walgreens to pick up a greeting card that dd ordered for her friend. Last stop was Panera. Dd tried a new sandwich....it was a chicken pannini on foccacia bread. I got a turkey sandwich and our other half was the strawberry poppyseed chicken salad...so good. Dd said she really liked it.

Today dd and her boyfriend are going to the zoo. They have been doing some renovations in the last couple years so I will be curious to hear about their day. I am thinking about going to zumba class this evening. Not much else going on this evening. I may make a stop at Walmart.

Tomorrow I have a haircut appt. Dh is going to the Dodger game with his brother. Dd and I will go out shopping to Kohls. She has a gift card. We will get some frozen yogurt and probably pick up dinner. We have Saving Mr. Banks so we will watch that when we get back.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend!
Unread 05-30-2014, 05:39 PM

Hi ladies,

On thursday evening we went to the ascension service at church. Dd sang with junior choir. We came home and watched tv.

Today was the kids track and field day. I went there for the day to watch. It was 91 degrees today. Very hot to be outdoors all day. School provided coolers of water. We did find some shade to sit under while we ate lunch. We came home and took showers. I picked bds up from work. I made cheeseburger macaroni for supper. We will watch some tv tonight.

We don't have any plans tomorrow. We'll play it by ear. On Sunday we will go to church. It is dd's graduation day. They graduate during the service. She still will go to school next week. Their 8th grade banquet is Wednesday evening. Afternchurch there is a potluck for our kindergarten teacher. It is her 25th anniversary of teaching in which she has taught at our school her entire career. We will go to that for awhile. Not sure what else the day will hild.

Scrapper your panera sandwiches sounded good. Hard to believe dd has almost completed 2 years of college. It sounds like you have a nice weekend ahead of you. Enjoy!

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 06-02-2014, 10:46 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I went to zumba class and had a great workout. After class, I just picked up dinner and went home. I was tired so I just relaxed and watched TV. Dd got home from the zoo and said they had a good time. She captured some good pics.

Saturday morning I went to zumba and then headed back home to shower. I then left for my haircut appt. Dd slept in. When I got home dh was getting ready to go to the baseball game with his brother. Dd and I left to go shopping. At Khols we both found some things. I got 3 dresses and a causal top. Dd got 2 pair of pants and a top. Everything we got was on sale plus I had a coupon. We got our frozen yogurt. We headed home and I dropped dd off. She was going to get gas & go to the bank. She picke dup dinner from Chipotle for us. I went to do marketing during that time. when dh got home, he told us about the game. After the game they showed the movie A League of their Own. he had a good time.

Yesterday dd went to Disneyland with her best friend. They got back home around 1:30 because her friend had to go to work. She said they had a good time. I walked the dogs in the morning and then got ready for church. I did a couple loads of laundry when I got home. We got ready to head to the cemetery to meet my sisters.

This is dd's last week of classes. Today she doesn't work or have school so she is starting to study. she is also doing some prep work for a cake order she has for Friday. We are having steak and potatoes with a salad today. We are headed to zumba. We will probably watch TV and realx this evening.

Hyper -that is a hot day for the track & field day. I saw some pictures on FB that you were tagged in. Congrats to dd on her graduation. How exciting!! Wow she is going to start high school in the fall...amazing. Hope your day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 06-03-2014, 06:23 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday evening we relaxed and watched tv.

Saturday we slept in. Dh had his car at a detail shop. He and I went to pick it up and stopped for lunch. I headed home after and dh was going to run errands. Dd went to her friends house when I got home. She ended up going to see malificent with her friend and her mom. She said it was good. We watched tv in the evening.

On sunday we went to church. Dd's graduation was during the service. It was nice. After the service we went to the potluck anniversary celebration for our kindergarten teacher. We came home and relaxed the rest of the day.

Yesterday I cleaned house and did laundry. I made baked pasta for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. That's good that you found some things shopping. Even better to find sales with a coupon. Sounds like the ballgame was fun for dh. Yes I can't believe my girl will be starting high school. Will dd have a break after this week of classes?

Have a good day.
Unread 06-03-2014, 02:23 PM

Hi ladies,

It is a busy time trying to wrap up a variety of things before the school year ends. I will also be taking vacation time from June 12-20. most of the time will be spent close to home. We will take a few days and go to San Diego.

Yesterday dd and I went to zumba and had a good workout. After dinner we watched TV for awhile and I finished folding some towels.

Today dd was invited to dinner by one of her friends. Her friend is having a bday dinner celebration this evening. I will probably just pick up something for dh and myself. I am going to make a quick stop at Target after working out. i will watch some TV and continue with another load of laundry.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. yes, I guess Malficient was a popluar movie to watch over the weekend. Dd has finals next week and then has 1 week off. Summer session starts on the 23rd. Her class is an on-line class. She has an orientation on the 24th on campus. Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register