2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 552 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 06-04-2014, 11:28 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

It is another busy day. I have quite a bit of work to get done. My boss has a busy day of meetings. I want to go out for a walk during lunch. I have some pain patches on my knees today as they are bothering me. I can see the inflammation so I was icing them last night.

When I got home, dd was getting ready to head over to her friend's house. They were meeting at 6pm. Dd said it was fun and a good size group that went. I left to go to zumba. After class, I went to Target and picked up what we needed. I used my gift cards from Mother's Day and bought a pair of shorts, a blouse for work and 3 workout tees. All the men's clothes is on sale so I bought dh a pair of shorts and 2 tops fro Father's Day. I picked up Flame Broiler for dinner. Dd got home shortly after I got home. We watched TV for awhile.

Today dd works. I'm going to go workout. We are having lemon pepper chicken with either rice or mashed potatoes. We will wtach TV and relax.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a good day. Are the kids excited that their last day of school is tomorrow?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-04-2014, 12:39 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night we had leftovers for dinner. Dh and I took the dogs for a walk after dinner. Dd and I watched our shows.

Today bds is off so he and I went to lunch. Tonight is dd's 8th grade banquet. I'm not sure what time it will end. If it's not too late we will watch some tv when we get home.

Scrapper I'm sorry your knees are giving you problems. I saw the pain patches on fb. That's nice that dd had a good time at her friends party. Good to know the mens clothes are on sale at target. I need to get dh a fathers day gift. The kids are excited for their last day tomorrow.

Have a good day.
Unread 06-05-2014, 12:02 PM

Good morning ladies,

It hasn't been very busy so far this morning. I'm glad so that I can get my work done without too many interruptions. I haven't decided if I am going to walk over to the farmers market during lunch. I will see as my lunch time approaches.

Yesterday dd got home shortly after I did. She started to get ready for work. I got ready and went to work out. After class I stopped at the market for milk. When dd got home from work, we watched TV for awhile. We watched little couple...so cute. Today is dd's last day of regular classes. She just goes in next Tueday for her finals. She has one final on-line which she has a week to complete.

Dd doesn't work today so we are going to zumba. We are having beef tacos today. We will watch Tv and relax this evening. I think dd said she was going to start some of her baking today for the cake order she has for tomorrow.

Hyper - how was dd's banquet last night? I saw some pics on FB. Can you believe another school year is done?? Our school district wraps up the school year today as well. Hope your day is going well. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-06-2014, 09:14 AM

Hi ladies,

We went to dd's banquet on Thursday. It was nice. The 8th graders had alot of fun. We came home and watched a little tv before bed.

Yesterday was the last day and only a half day. They had a closing chapel service and awards ceremony at 11:00. I went up there for that. It was an emotional last day for dd and her best friend and her mom and me. Her best friend is going to a lutheran prep school in wisconsin for high school. Several moms and kids met at mcdonalds for lunch after school was out. Bds was working. It was fun to see him wait on all of us. After dd asked if her 3 friends could come over. They were having fun. They made tacos for supper. One friend had to go home after dinner. She asked if the other two could sleepover. We said yes. I picked bds up from work. The girls hung out in dd's room. The rest of us watched tv.

I took bds to work this morning. One friend went home. Dd's best friend is still here. Dd wants to go shopping. She has money from confirmation and graduation. We will probably head to the mall soon. Im not sure yet what I'll make for supper.

We don't have any specific plans for the weekend. We will play it by ear.

Scrapper i imagine it will be quiet at work once school is out. It is hard to believe another school year has gone by.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 06-06-2014, 10:07 AM

Good morning ladies,

My boss is at an all day meeting off site. The good thing is that the meeting is close to her home. Later this morning a group of us are going to the funeral for our co-worker that passed away. I will come back after the services. Some are going to the reception. I have a few things that I want to get done today.

Dd and I went to zumba class last night. We stopped at the market last night to pick up some items she needs for baking. We checked out the prices of thier cakes so she gets an idea on how much to charge for her cake order. It is a 3-tier cake. I'm excited to see the finished product. We watched TV and realxed for awhile.

Today dd will be working on her cake order. Our church carnival starts this evening through the weekend. I will be working in one of the game booths this evening. Dd and I have volunteered the last several years with the same group of people. They are a fun group.

We will be going out to dinner both Sat. and Sun. for my birthday celebration. Tomorrow I am headed to work out in the morning. I will run my errands before heading home. Dinner is at 5pm. We will probably go to the carnival in the evening. Sunday morning we are going to zumba. Our instructor is picking up a class on Sundays at 9am startign this weekend. We are going to church then will go drop off flowers for my parents. Dinner with my sisters & nieces, dd & dh is at 4:30...going to a bbq place...yummy. One of my sister's bday was yesterday so we will celebrate both of ours.

Hyper - glad to hear that the banquet was fun. Does dd's best friend live close by? I'm sure it was hard knowing they won't be going to the same school. I'm sure they will spend lots of time together over the summer. I'm sure that was fun to have bds take your orders yesterday. Have fun at the mall. Enjoy your weekend!
Unread 06-09-2014, 09:31 AM

Hi ladies,
We had a good weekend. I took dd and her friend to target and kohls on friday. We were going to go to the mall but dd's friend had to be home at a certain time, so we decided to go to the mall sometime this week instead. Dd bought a pair of converse tennis shoes and 3 tops. Her friend got some things as well. We had lunch then headed home. I dropped her friend off at home. I picked bds up from work. Dd and lds went out to play with the neighbors. I made sandwiches and chips for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

On saturday we slept in a little. It was a lazy day. We just relaxed and watched some tv for awhile. Lds and dd went outside. Dh went out to run a couple of errands. I made chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans for supper. Dh and I sat outside for awhile after supper. We watched tv in the evening.

On sunday we went to church. We came home and changed. Dh had to return some things he had bought on saturday. I decided to ride with him. Afterwards we stopped at starbucks for a yummy latte. We picked up subway for everyone on our way home. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning i mopped the floors and cleaned the bathrooms. I still need to vacuum, but I'll wait til the kids wake up. I'm doing a couple loads of laundry. It is raining right now. I haven't decided what I will make for supper.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a fun birthday weekend planned. Dd's best friend is our pastor's daughter. They live in the parsonage across the street from school. Yes they will probably spend a lot of time together this summer. Plus she will be home for christmas and spring breaks.

Have a good day.
Unread 06-09-2014, 11:14 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is an overcast morning here. Traffic is now a bit lighter since all schools are now on summer break. It is a short work week for me - 3 days only and vacation time.

I made a list of things I need to get done before I go on vacation. So I will tackle those things in the next couple of days.

We had a good weekend. Friday when I got home dd was working on her cake order. It was looking really great. I will send pics. i left to go work at the church carnival. My shift was from 7 to 10 and it went by quickly. Our booth was the coke bottle pitch. Hard work bending to pick up the rings. I sure felt it that night. We had quite the crowd throughout the carnival.

Saturday morning I went to aeorbics and went to run errands after. Dinner was set for 5pm and that was really nice. After we went home to change and headed over to the carnival. We walked around and played at several of the game booths. dd won at 2 of them. We then headed into the bingo hall and played until closing time. We had a great time.

Yesterday morning we headed to zumba. Our instructor has picked up a 9am class on Sunday mornings. It was a great class and large group. We headed home and got ready for church. Dd backed some cupckes to take to dinner. We went to a bbq place with my sisters & their families. We had a great time. We were going to go to the movies after but what we wanted to see was sold out. We just relaxed the rest of the evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend. Shopping with dd and her best friend sounded like a good time. Yay for sleeping in and having a yummy latte. I got one on Saturday while I was doing my marketing. The market has a Starbucks inside. I also need to do some cleaning this week...mop and vacuum too. I did get started on laundry over the weekend.

Today we are making our asian chicken salad for dinner. Dd is studying for her finals tomorrow. She is almost done! We will watch TV for awhile this evening. We are headed to zumba. I don't think dd works today, I will have to check with her. have a great day!
Unread 06-10-2014, 01:47 PM

Hi ladies,

I am so busy today. Tomorrow is my last day before vacation. I made a checklist of things I need to get done. So between today and tomorrow I will be tackling that list.

Dd didn't go with me to zumba yesterday because she was stuyding for her 2 finals today. I went and had a great workout. We had our asian chicken salad for dinner. We watched TV for awhile and then dd went back to studying.

Dd got up while I was getting ready for work. her first final was at 7:30 then she had a 30 minute break before her 2nd one. I haven't heard from her yet. Her last final is on line for her hotel restaurant mgmt class. So we will go to zumba this evening. We are having steaks with baked potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax. I will continue with laundry.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a great day!
Unread 06-11-2014, 09:53 AM

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday the kids and I went out for lunch. We came back and bds got ready for work. I took him up there. We had cheeseburgers for supper. Dd and I went for a walk after dinner. When we got back lds came outside and he and dd played for awhile. I picked bds up from work then we watched some tv.

This morning I took bds to work. I'm not sure what we will do today. The kids have been wanting to go to the pool. It looks like it might rain. It's not quite warm enough to go today. I'm making tacos and rice for dinner.

Scrapper your weekend sounded fun. The carnival sounded like a fun time. BBQ sounds yummy! Yay for vacation! Good luck to dd on her finals.

Have a good day.
Unread 06-11-2014, 10:07 AM

Good morning ladies,

I have another busy work day...getting there. I will meet with the secretary that is covering my desk after lunch today. so far the phones haven't been super busy so that helps.

Dd is glad that her 2 finals are done. She has her last one online. She said she will do that this evening. it is a 2 hour exam and you can't stop once you start it.

We went to zumba yesterday. Great class. We went to Michaels after class. She needed some items for her cake order for Friday. We used 50% off coupons. So we paid separately to take advantage of that. After dinner we watched TV for awhile.

Today dd and her best friend are going to Disneyland. They are celebrating her friend's bday which was yesterday. Dd said they wouldn't be back too late since her best friend has a final tomorrow and dd has hers online. I am headed to zumba this evening. We will realx and watch TV. Not sure yet what I'm making for dinner...maybe chicken tostadas.

I'm so excited about vacation. We won't be out of town until next week. I have some projects I want to get done at home. Looking forward to sleeping in.

Hyper - your day yesterday sounded very nice. Enjoy your day! I'll be in touch during my time off.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register