2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 556 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 07-10-2014, 10:02 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

My boss is taking a few vacation days. She will be back next Tuesday. She went to Florida for her son's ceremony in the airforce. They get to pin his wings. I have a variety of things I want to get done today. Hopefully it will be a productive day. I think I am going to walk over to the farmers market during lunch.

Dd worked yesterday. This month she is teaching 3 classes...she is so excited because no on signed up for classes during June. She is teaching Wed., Thurs., and Sat. I went to zumba. Ran a couple of errands after class. I picked up Pollo Loco for dinner. We watched TV and relaxed after dd got home from work. We watched Next great baker...it was a good episode.

Today I am heading to zumba. Not sure what I will make for dinner today. I have a couple loads of laundry I want to get done. We will watch TV when dd gets home from work.

Hyper - belated anniversary wishes to you and dh. Glad you got to get out to dinner. Sorry to hear that dd is still not feeling well. Good idea to take her to get checked. That is good that lds is much better now. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-11-2014, 08:42 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday!! So glad it's Friday...sleeping in this weekend for sure...yay!!! Not sure if I will walk outdoors today. There is a farmers market but I already went to one yesterday. I'll see what I decide.

I went to zumba yesteday...great workout. I stopped to get a gift card at the spa I go to. Dd & her best friend are going next Tuesday for facials. That is our gift to dd's best friend. Dd is keeping it a surprise. She just old her friend we have an appt & it will be relaxing. We watched TV after dd got home from work.

Today dd is going over to her boyfriend's house. They are going to lunch, the mall and then watch a movie back at his house. After work I am going to Kohls. I have to return one of the tops I got for a smaller size. I also have some Kohls $. I will pick up dinner on the way home. I may bake my brownies this evening for scrapping tomorrow. Then I want to start to get my scrapping stuff together.

Tomorrow morning I will go to aerobics class. I also want to go to the flower mart. Scrapping is at 2pm and one of my friend's is hosting. She doesn't live too far from me. Dd works tomorrow.

Hyper - hope dd is feeling a bit better. Did you take her to the clinic? Hope lds continues to feel better. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 07-11-2014, 10:40 AM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday dd was feeling a little better, but I still took her to the clinic. Of course they said it was a virus and no signs of pneumonia. I thought maybe they would give her something since lds started with the same symptoms and it turned in to pnuemonia. But they didn't. She is still sleeping, i'm hoping she will be feeling better when she wakes up. Lds is continuing to get better. He is almost back to normal except for a cough. He goes back to the doctor on Monday for a recheck, he will also continue to take antibiotiics until Tuesday.

Last night dd came out to the living room and we watched the next great baker. Bds had some friends over.

This morning dh took bds to work. He had to be there at 7:30. I went up there on his break and had breakfast with him. I will pick him up at 2:30. I need to do a little laundry today and straighten up the house.

One of dh's vendors invited him and bds to the Indy car race in Iowa this weekend. They are really excited. They will leave early tomorrow morning and be home Sunday late afternoon or early e vening.

I'm not sure what we will do this weekend. I suspect not much with the dd being sick and bds is supposed to be resting until his appt. Monday. If dd is well enough to stay with lds sometime over the weekend, I will run to target to get some things we need and get groceries.if not I will just do a little shopping at the grocer in town.

Scrapper yay for sleeping in and having a scrapbooking day. That's nice that dd has 3 classes to teach this session.

Have a good day and weekend,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-14-2014, 12:25 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a pretty good weekend. On Friday evening we ordered pizza and watched some tv.

Saturday morning dh and bds left for their trip. It was a rainy day. Me and the kids basically relaxed and watched tv most of the day and evening. It was kind of nice to do nothing for a day.

On Sunday dh and bds came home. They actually got home late morning. They had a great time. Dd was feeling pretty good when she got up. Bds was feeling good as well. Bds was going to be home all day, so dh and I went out for lunch and ran a few errands. It was nice to get out of the house. Other than running quick errands in town, I haven't really been out much since the kids have been sick. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I took bds for his follow up visit. His lungs are clear. He lost 5 lbs. since he lost weight and he's still pale they drew blood and want to run a hemoglobin as a precaution. They will call me with the results tomorrow. Otherwise, if that comes back normal, he is recovering well. Bds's work picnic is today. It's at an amusement park. Luckily he had today off, so he left this morning with some work friends. I'm not sure yet what I will make for supper.

Scrapper I hope you had a good weekend. Have a good day.
Unread 07-14-2014, 03:47 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a rather quiet day. I've been getting some things done. My boss is still off and she will be back tomorrow. I decided to walk indoors during lunch and the the last 30 minutes I read in the car.

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I went to get a gift certificate at the spa for dd's best friend. They are going for facials tomorrow. While I was there I decided to get a massage. The girl was really good. I know for sure that I will be requesting her in the future. After that I went to Kohls to exchange my top. The didn't have the same one so I picked another color. I got some frozen yogurt on the way home. I relaxed and watched TV. Dd was out with her boyfriend and dh got home awhile after.

Saturday morning I went to aerobics class and the flower mart. I got home and baked some brownies. I got the rest of my scrapbook supplies together. i left around 2pm to my friends. Dd got home from work before I left. she was meeting one of her friends for lunch. She came over to joins us for scrapping later in the afternoon. We had a great time.

Yesterday I got up and went to do marketing. After breakfast we took the dogs for a walk. It was already quite warm. We came back and got ready for church. We came home and had lunch. I did some laundry before we headed out to meet my sisters.

Today we are going to zumba. I am making our beef bowl with rice and veggies. We will watch TV and relax.

Hyper - happy to hear that both lds & dd are feeling better little by little. That sure makes it hard to get out. Glad to hear that dh & bds had a good time on their trip. That worked out that you and dh got out for awhile. Hope bds has a good time at the picnic...how fun that it is at an amusement park. Have a good day.
Unread 07-15-2014, 10:52 AM

Hi ladies,

It is busier today. My boss is back and she is busy with meetings. There are 3 conference rooms across from me and they are all busy this morning. Two of the rooms are busy with interviews. So lots of people around my area this morning.

Yesterday dd and I went to zumba. We had a great workout. We had our beef bowl with brown rice & veggies. We watched TV for awhile. I did a load of laundry.

Today dd and her best friend are going for their facials at 1pm. I know dd is excited especially because she is surprising her friend. dd said they are going to the mall after. This evening I am going to aerobics then to Target after for things we need. I have my list ready. Dd is going to decide if she goes to zumba or does a workout at home. We will watch TV and relax this evening. We are having chicken breasts, mashed potatoes and veggies.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Hope the kids are feeling better. Have a good day.
Unread 07-15-2014, 12:58 PM

Hi ladies,

I ended up making fried chicken, mashed potatoes and glazed carrots for supper last night. We watched tv after supper. Bds got home around 10:00. He had a good time.

This morning I met my friend for breakfast. We had a nice time catching up. I came home and srraightened up the kitchen, then I took bds to work. I haven't heard from the doctor's office yet about the results of lds's blood test. I'm making tater tot hot dish for supper. Dd and I are planning to watch a couple of our shows tonight,

Scrapper your weekend sounded nice. That's good that you found someone you like for your massages. It sounded like a fun time scrapbooking with your friends. How fun for dd and her friend to get facials. I'm sure her friend will be surprised.

Have a good day.
Unread 07-16-2014, 09:40 AM

Good morning ladies,

Right when I was getting ready to put dinner on the tabke last night, dh called and said he needed me to bring him my key to his car. He had lunch with a co worker and didnt realize it, but his car key fell out of his pocket in his coworkers car. The coworker found it, unfortunately after he got home from work. So, I put everything in the oven to keep warm and took the key to dh. We ate when we got back. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I got a call from the doctor's office and was happy to hear everything was normal on lds's blood test. He is back to normal. He took his last dose of meds last night and is feeling good. Dd still has a cough but otherwise is well. I'm going to take bds to work soon. I'm making grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and a veggie for supper. Dd and I plan to watch the next great baker that we taped.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well.
Unread 07-16-2014, 03:40 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been somewhat busy but not that bad. I walked indoors again and read for the last part of my lunch.

I went to aerobics class then stopped off at Target and got what we needed. When I got home dd was working out. She said they really enjoyed their facials. They went to the mall after and did some shopping. We watched TV and relaxed the rest of the evening.

Today dd had another appt with the chiropractor at school. Then she had a test to take for her online class. She was headed home to bake a cake for her class tonight. The class today is 3 hrs. We are having hamburgers, steak fries and veggies for dinner. We will watch TV and relax. I have the vacuum out so I can do that tonight.

Hyper - that is great news about lds blood results. Glad he is better and that dd is better as well. We have the next great baker to watch as well. Have a good day.
Unread 07-17-2014, 09:58 AM

Hi ladies,

I picked up bds from work then came home and finished dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning i mopped the kitchen floor and cleaned the bathrooms. I still need to vacuum. I have a load of laundry going. I haven't had too much laundry. While the kids were sick they were in their jammies. But now that they're better the laundry will pick up. I have to run a couple of quick errands in town. We have to take both dogs in to the vet this afternoon. They both have to get shots. Ruby got half of her shots when I took her last week for her follow up visit from her surgery. We are having leftovers for dinner. We'll watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper good luck to dd on her test. Has it helped her going to the chiropractor?

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register