2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 557 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 07-17-2014, 10:33 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

It is an overcast morning but supposed to be mild here today 78. I may get out to the farmers market today.

I got home and changed and left for zumba. Had a great workout. After class I stopped to pick up a refill on my prescription. I did vacuum and got a load of laundry done. We had hamburgers and potatoes. We watched next great baker and just relaxed. Dd said her test wasn't that hard. She said the sessions with the chiropractor have helped. She goes back next week again.

Today at 10am is dd's registration time for the Fall semester. I think she has decided in getting her AA in Hospitality Restaurant Mgmt. We will see what she is able to get. Dd works today. I am heading to zumba. I want to sweep & mop so I don't have to worry about it over the weekend. We will watch TV and realx this evening. We are having pork soft tacos tonight.

Hyper - how do your dogs do with their vet visit & shots? Ours get scared when we walk in the door. Our boy dog gets really scared...they have to put a muzzle on him because he tries to bite. Our girl dog doesn't do too bad. Hope you get all your errands done. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-18-2014, 11:30 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday! So far the morning has been a little busy. My boss left for an off site mtg but will be back before lunch. I am going to take a walk outdoors today.

I chatted with dd when I got home as she was getting ready for work. I got ready for zumba. I came home and got the rest of dinner ready, We watched TV when dd got home from work. Dd got 4 classes for the fall. She will have math, 2 business classes and a baking pastry class which she is so excited about.

Today after work I am going to Penneys. I'm shopping for my niece's bday...she turned 13. Also shopping for my great nephew who will be 2 tomorrow. I have some coupons so hope I find some good bargains. There is a Hobby Lobby that is opeining up today close to home. I may go check it out today if not dd and I will go tomorrow. I will pick up dinner on the way home.

Tomorrow I am going to aeorbics class in the morning and then run errands after that. Dd works. We are planning to go out to dinner and a movie in the evening. Other than that I want to get some things around home.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 07-21-2014, 08:57 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On Friday dd, lds and I went out. Lds got a haircut. Dd wanted to go to michaels to get some yarn. We went to target then went for lunch. We came home and relaxed for awhile. This was our "bbq days" weekend. It is the big carnival of the summer. Dd went there with her friend. Later before it was time for me to pick her up she called and asked if her friend could sleep over. We said that was fine. I picked them up then we stopped over at her friends house so she could get clothes and things. We came home. The girls hung out in dd's room.

On saturday was the big parade. Dd and her friend were walking in the parade giving out candy. Our church has a float every year and thats who they were walking with. I took them to where they needed to be, then came back and picked up everyone else to go to the parade. Bds got the weekend off. He went to the parade with friends. After the parade, we went to the carnival. Dd took ldss with her and her friend to ride on rides. Dh and I walked around. Later we all met up and ate together. We stayed for awhile longer. We went home. Dd stayed up there with her friend. Lds went out to play with the neighbor kids. Dh and I sat outside. Dd's friend brought her home. She went over to the neighbors. We all watched tv in the evening.

On sunday we went to church. We came home and changed. Dd wanted to go to the carnival again, so her friends mom picked her up. Bds went to "warp tour" . It's I guess you could say a music festival. Alot of bands play. Dh, lds and I went out for lunch and grocery shopping. After dark was the big firework show at the carnival. Dd asked if she coukd stay to watch. I said yes. Bds got back in time and he went down to watch with friends. I asked lds if he wanted to go, but he said no. He doesn't like how loud they are. We can see them from our driveway, so lds and I sat out and watched. Dd and bds came home after the fireworks. Dd loved it. It was the first time she watched it from the carnival. We all usually sit out in the driveway. Bds has gone down the past couple of years. It was getting late so we watched a little tv and went to bed.

This morning I straightened the house a little. I'll be starting some laundry soon. I think we're just going to stay home today. I haven't decided yet what I'm making for supper. It's supposed to be our first 100 degree day, so I'll make something that won't heat up the house too much.

Scrapper I hope you had a good weekend. We have a similar situation as yours when we go to the vet. Our girl dog does pretty good, but our boy dog gets scared. He shakes and normally he has never bitten, but this time he did snap at the vet when she went to check his teeth.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-21-2014, 10:44 AM

Good morning ladies,

It was a good weekend. Friday after work I went to the mall and did some shopping for my niece & great-nephew's. I found things for both of them. I also made a stop at the market for milk and bananas. I picked up dinner on the way home. I relaxed and watched TV. Dh got home awhile after. Dd was out with her boyfriend. I watched TV and just relaxed.

Saturday morning I went to aerobics class. I stopped at the mall by home to continue looking at things for my niece. I was much more successful there. I headed home and finished putting my list together for the market. I went to do that. After putting the groceries away, we started to pack up the kitchen. The exterminator company is coming to spray inside the cupboards for bugs. It is alot of work. Dd said we are never moving...LOL. I showered after we finished and just relaxed. We went out to dinner for our anniversary. It was a nice evening out.

Yesterday morning we went to a memorial for dh's cousins wife. She lost her dad...he was 73. After the service some of us went to lunch. it was nice catching up. We headed home and did a few things around home. Dd and I left to my sister's. She had a bbq for my niece's birthday. It was nice and relaxing.

Today we are going to pick up dinner since my kicthen is packed up. Dd called me awhile ago saying that they had finished. She has to be out of the house for an hour in order for the smell to go away. She has the dogs locked in her room. Once she can go back in she will let the dogs out in the backyard and then she is going to leave the house for a couple of hours. We are going to zumba today.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend. Glad you got to get out on Friday with the kids. The bbq days & carnival sound like you all had a great time. Dd was very involved. That is nice that you can see the fireworks from your driveway. Have a good day.
Unread 07-22-2014, 08:34 AM

Hi ladies,

I finished my laundry yesterday. Bds had friends over most of the day. Dd and I watched a little tv during the day. We were watching the food network. She decided she wanted to bake. She made brownies and chocolate chip cookies. She was so proud of herself. She said "I made everything from scratch and didn't use a box." Lol
I made burgers and fries for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

Today dd and I are going shopping for lds's birthday. His birthday is tomorrow. We will also pick ip his cake. I'm going to see if dh wants to grill something for supper. We'll watch some tv in the evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounded nice. Happy belated anniversary! I agree, no fun cleaning everything out of the cabinets.

Have a good day.
Unread 07-22-2014, 09:22 AM

Good morning ladies,

It has been rather quiet so it is great to get things done. School starts August 12 here for the district I work for. Seems like people are running late this morning because they aren't here yet.

Yesterday got home and closed all the cupboards. Dd and I got ready for zumba. It was a great class...our instructor always has so much energy. We picked up dinner after class. After we ate we watched TV for awhile. Then I swapped the loads of laundry and got busy wiping down the cabinets and putting things away. All the utensils and pots & pans are back in their place.

Today headed to work out. Dd said she would be home today and would start wiping down the pantry and putting things away. Hopefully by tonight we will be done. We will watch TV and relax this evening. We are having steak, baked potatoes and veggies.

Hyper - that was nice that dd got inspired to do some baking by watching the food network. Good job to her for baking from scratch. Thank you for the anniversary wishes...23 years. Time certainly goes by. Did lds want anything in particular for his birthday? How old is he turning? Have fun shopping today. Have a great day.
Unread 07-23-2014, 12:26 PM

Hi ladies,

Dd and I went shopping for lds yesterday. We went to target. In addition to his main gift, we found alot of things on clearance. We were able to get him several things for a good price. After we shopped we stopped for a late lunch at applebees. It was good. We picked up the cake on the way home. When we got home we wrapped the gifts. We watched the next great baker in the evening.

We are going to meet dh at lds's favorite pizza place for his birthday dinner. After, we'll come hime for cake and presents.

Scrapper whenever you have your steak dinner, it alway sounds so good. Lds wanted this skylander starter set for his xbox. It has the video game, a portal and 3 figures. It's looks pretty fun. We were also able to find him some fairly big lego sets for 10.00 each, which was good because those sets are normally 30.00 or 40.00 each. He is 11 years old today. You're right, time does fly.

Have a good day.
Unread 07-23-2014, 12:53 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a productive morning. Today I am working through my lunch because I am leaving at 2pm. I have an appt with the orthopaedic doctor. I am getting the cortison injections and I am not sure if she is going to drain the fluid. She had mentioned that at my last visit. We will see.

Dd and I went to zumba then stopped at the market for a few things we needed. Dinner was really good. We made a quick, simple salad to go with our dinner...it was good & refreshing. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd has somewhat of a busy day. She has a chiropractor appt then taking a test for her online class. All the exams have to be taken on campus. Then she is stopping by the counseling office to try and schedule an appt. Her and her boyfriend are going to a soccer game this evening L.A. Galaxy and another team. I am going to zumba. I will do a load of laundry this evening and finish up putting things away. Dd did quite a bit for me yesterday. I will watch some TV and relax.

Hyper - happy birthday to lds!!! Eleven already...I remember when he was just going to start school. You had a good shopping trip with all the sale things...great prices. Sounds like you had a good outing with dd. Have fun celebrating lds's birthday today!!
Unread 07-24-2014, 08:09 AM

Good morning ladies

We had a good day yesterday. Lds had a fun birthday. Dd and I decided to take him to a movie during the day. He had been wanting to see Echo. Dd and lds enjoyed the movie. It was cute. We came home and relaxed for about an hour, then it was time to meet dh for lds's birthday dinner. We had a nice time. On the way home I picked bds up from work. We came home and had a birthday celebration with cake and presents. Lds like all of his gifts. He and dd played together with his new game the rest if the evening.

I will be taking bds to work shortly. Lds and dd said they were going to play the game again today and build some of his lego sets. Dd is having just as much fun as lds. Lol It's nice to see them spending fun time together. Now that she's getting older they don't do that as much. I will probably do a few things around the house. I'm not sure what I'll make for dinner yet.

Scrapper dd sure did have a busy day. I hope your appt. went well. Yes, I was just thinking how young our kids were when we first got together.

Have a good day.
Unread 07-24-2014, 10:08 AM

Good morning ladies,

So far it has been a quiet morning. My boss is at a conference today. The conference rooms will be busy with meetings & interviews today. I will be walking indoors today because it is hot today.

my appt went well yesterday. I got injections in both knees and they hurt. It is a feeling of pressure when the medication is going in. She didn't need to drain. She said she only does it if there is more than 10cc of fluid. She said if my knee gets more swollen then she will drain. I got home around 3:30. I laid down for awhile and watched TV. I ended up dozing off for 45 minutes. I got ready for zumba. I stopped at the market to get some french toast and other things we needed that I get from that particular market. I headed home and had dinner and watched TV.

Today dd works. I am headed to zumba. We are having grilled chicken with potates and veggies. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home from work.

Hyper - yes it sure sounds like lds had a fun birthday. The movie, dinner and cake & gifts = an awesome day! Glad he really liked his gifts.Lds & dd sure are enjoying the game and legos...I think that is great that they are spending some quality play time. Have a good day!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register