2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 559 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday dd and I went over to the neighbors to talk about the babysitting job. She said she did have a back up and she understood that committing to every weekend would be hard. She said once school starts, if it was too much, dd could just do one of the days and go back to two in the summer. We said we will see how it goes. Dd is really excited. She starts next weekend the 9th. After we met with her, we ran to target to get a gift for her friend. Dh called when I got home and asked if I wanted to meet him for dinner. Of course I said yes. I fed the kids before I left. We met at a supper club near dh's office. We've been there several times. It's really good. We came and watched tv in the evening.

Today I'm going to do a little cleaning. Dd is going to her friend's birthday party. They will pick her up at 5:00. It's a sleepover, so I will pick her up tomorrow.

We don't have any specific plans for the weekend. We'll play it by ear.

Scrapper the carrier for your chihuaha sounds cute. Our Ruby gets tired onmour walks too. She will just lay down when she's tired and one of us will carry her the rest of the way. That would be nice if dd got the job at the bakey. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Have a good day and weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-01-2014, 11:26 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a busy morning. There are meetings in the 3 conference rooms across from me so a little noisy as well. I'm going to the bank during lunch today...hopefully it isn't super hot.

Yesterday I got home and changed for zumba. Dd got home shortly after me and got ready for work. After class I went to the mall to get a bday gift & baby shower gift. Dd was happy when I mentioned Panera so I picked that up after I was done shopping. We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home from work. She showed me pictures of her student's work. It was the last class of that course. They did painting on fondant...it looks really nice.

Today dd is going to the pool with my niece. My niece is spending the night with us. My sister is going to Palm Springs for a concert. After swimming dd said they will head back towards home and then her boyfriend will join them to head to the arcade at the mall. They will bowl and play at the arcade. My other niece will join them after work. After they are done, they will head home. I am picking pollo loco up after zumba class.

Tomorrow we are heading to San Diego for the day for our cousin's little girls 2nd bday. I'm not sure if dh decided to come. It will be my sister, niece, dd and myself. My other sister has to work. It will be so nice to see that side of the family. We all keep in touch on FB.

Hyper - that is great that your neighbor understands that dd may be busy and not be able to do both days all the time. That is great that dd is excited. Nice that you got to go out to dinner with dh. I'm sure dd is excited about the sleepover bday party. Awww...how cute that Ruby just lays down when she is tired. It's like her saying "I'm done...someone carry me...LOL. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 08-04-2014, 12:14 PM

Good morning ladies,

My phones were busy starting first thing in the morning. My boss took a vacation day so I'm hoping to get my things done. I have a variety of things to get done.

We had a good weekend. Friday when I got home dd, her boyfriend and my niece were home. They were getting ready to head out to Michaels and pick up dinner. They were going to eat at the house then head out to the bowling/arcade place at the mall. My other niece met them there. I went to zumba and picked up dinner for myself on the way home. they got home around 10 and set up the backyard for the movie. they put up the air mattresses on the lawn. I brought out a chair for me. We watched Rio 2. It was cute. My sister came to pick up my niece after that.

Saturday morning I went to aerobics class. Dd started work an hour earlier because we were heading to San Diego. My sister and niece got to our house around noon. We left awhile later. We got lots of traffic and rain but made it there by about 3. It was great to see my cousins. After the birthday party we headed back to my cousin's house. We visited and had dinner. It was a good time.

Yesterday I did marketing in the morning. We went to church. When we got home, we had lunch and I did some things around the house. Dd and I left late afternoon to meet my sisters.

I think dd works today. I'm headed to zumba. We are having steak, baked potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home from work. Dh stayed home today because we are having some plumbing issues. he was having someone come check it out.

Hyper- hope you had a nice weekend. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-04-2014, 12:24 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday dd went to her friends party. They picked her up. We ordered pizza for supper and relaxed for the evening.

On Saturday we slept in a little. Dd called and said they were going on her friends boat. So she would be gone most of the day. Lds went out to play with friends. Bds had to work. Dh and relaxed most of the day. I picked bds up from work. Dd called about 8:00 to be picked up. Dh and i went together to get her. She had a great time. We watched some tv in the evening.

Sunday I overslept and we didn't make it to church. I forgot to turn my alarm on before I went to bed. Lds went over to the neighbors. Dh and I went out to run errands. We ate dinner on the way home. Lds was still at the neighbors, he came home shortly after we did. We unloaded our stuff. I pit everything away then we watched tv.

This morning I got up and did cleaning. I'm still working on my laundry. It looks like it might rain. I haven't decided about dinner. Dh has a meeting tonight, so I might just pick something up for me and the kids.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a nice weekend planned. I look forward to hearing about it.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-05-2014, 09:52 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a quiet morning. Today the Superintendent has his annual administrator's meeting. Our staff is all there. It is a good time to get some work done without interruptions. It ends at 11am and by the time they get back after 11:30. Looks like cooler weather or at least no humidity...yay!!!

After work I made a stop at a tire place to have the air checked because my light had come on. One of the tires was low so they filled it up. I got home and relaxed for a bit. I then started getting dressed to go work out. Dd got home and got ready for work. I made a salad to go with our steak & baked potatoe...it was really good. We watched Tv for awhile and just relaxed.

Today my cousin is coming to clean. It will be a great feeling when I get home. Dh is home this morning as a plumber is coming to look at the issues we are having. Dd doesn't work today so I think she will go work out with me. We are having hamburgers with fries and veggies. We will watch Tv and relax this evening. I will also swap the loads of laundry.

Hyper - sounds like dd had a good time at her friend's birthday party. You must have needed the extra sleep. Your weekend sounds nice & relaxing. Have a great day!
Unread 08-06-2014, 08:28 AM

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday morning dd and I ran to target. She has been wanting to get some jigsaw type puzzles. She found a good deal. She got a box of 5-500 piece puzzles for 10.00. We looked and 1 500 piece puzzle was 12.00. She was happy. We came home and picked up bds. Dd had a doctors appt so we dropped bds at work on the way. She has a plantars wart on the bottom of her foot. We tired some otc medication, but it didn't work. It was getting painful for her and she could hardly walk. The doctor treated it with liquid nitrogen. I felt bad for her, it really hurt. He did it 4 times. He said it would be fully healed in 2 to 3 weeks. It will be painful for about 3 days. We came home and she asked lds if he wanted to work on a puzzle with her. She propped her foot up and they worked on it most of the day. We had sandwiches, chips and potato salad for supper. We watched the next great baker in the evening.

This morning I am having coffee before I take my shower. We don't have any plans today. Dd will want to stay off her foot as much as possible. She will probably work on her puzzle. I do need to run up to the library when it opens. I had a couple books on hold that are in.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a nice weekend. Lots of good family time. How nice to come home to a clean house.

Have a good day
Unread 08-06-2014, 09:54 AM

Good morning ladies,

I have a variety of things I want to get done today. I am going out during lunch. I need to go to the post office, and if I have a chance I'll stop at the library. I finshed my book and ready to start another one.

Yesterday dd was home when I got home. We got ready for zumba. We stopped at the market after class for some mik and potatoe wedges to go with our hamburgers. We watched TV after dinner and relaxed. I swapped the loads of laundry. My cousin is coming back next week to finish cleaning the house. She did the bathrooms and bedrooms. She cleaned the ceiling fans and the ceilings so that took up more time. When she comes back, she will do the kitchen, dining & lving room. It is a great feeling walking into a clean house.

Dd has a busy day. She is going to campus to buy her books. She is taking her boyfriend to his doctor appt and then works today. I am going to zumba. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - that was a good deal that dd got on the puzzles. Ouch for the pain the wart was causing dd. That is good that she will have some relief. The puzzles will keep them busy. When do your kids start school? The school district by home started today. The district where I work starts next Tuesday. Have a good day.
Unread 08-07-2014, 11:21 AM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I took bds to work, then I went to the library and got a car wash. I decided to make a roast for dinner, so I stopped at the grocer on the way home. Lds went over to the neighbors to play. Dd was working on one of her puzzles. Later I picked bds up from work, then finished up dinner. It was good. I hadn't made a roast for awhile. I usually only do in the winter, bit I just had a taste for it. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I straightened up a little bit and put a load of laundry in. I'll take bds to work in a little while. We had leftovers, so tonight we'll have roast sandwiches. Dd got pretty far on her puzzle. Lds helped her a little in the evening. She'll probably work on it today.

Scrapper it's got to be a good feeling to come home to a clean house. It's hard to find time to do those things, like ceiling fans and things like that. It's nice I'm sure to have that done. My kids start school the day after Labor day, so they still have a few weeks.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-07-2014, 11:41 AM

Good morning ladies,

It has been a busy morning making the work day go by quickly. I have several meetings I need to schedule along with some other things. I think I will take a walk today to the farmers market.

Yesterday I got home and got changed into my workout clothes. Dd got home awhile after and got ready for work. After class I didn't have to make any stops so I came home and swapped the loads of laundry. Dd was home already. She said her 2 students were "no shows." We watched TV and relaxed. We watched Next Great Baker. I felt so bad for the team that their cake fell. All that hard work.

Today dd is doing her shopping for her cake order for Saturday. It is for a wedding reception 3-tier. The customer is going to place sunflowers and raffia ribbon on the cake. She doesn't work today so she said she is going to zumba. Not sure yet what we are having for dinner.We will watch TV and relax. I have whites to fold.

Hyper - your roast sounds good. How is dd's foot feeling? She sure is making progress on her puzzle. I went to the library during lunch yesterday and checked out another book. We need to go to the car wash too....our cars are pretty dirty with the rain we had over the weekend. That's for sure having the extra cleaning done on things we don't get to often is great. Have a great day.
Unread 08-08-2014, 11:16 AM

Hi ladies,

Dd decided she wanted to bake yesterday. We had some mushy bananas, so she made banana bread. It turned out really good. Our roast sandwiches were good. I sauteed some onions and put cheese on them. Bds texted me. He was supposed to get off of work at 9:00 but they asked hime to stay until 10:00. We watched tv for awhile, then I picked up bds.

This morning I had to take lds for his blood test. I'm not sure if I mentioned when he was sick and had blood taken, the nurse had called and said everything was good. But the next day, the doctor called and said his platelet count was high. She said she suspected it was because he was fighting an infection, but just to be safe she wanted it retaken. I will get the results on Monday. I took bds to work when we got back. I'm taking lds to see teenage mutant ninja turtles today.

Dd starts her babysitting job this weekend. We don't have any specific plans for the weekend. We'll see what comes up.

Scrapper it was sad to see the cake fall on the next great baker. The blue team is who dd is routing for. Her foot is still sore. The doctor said it would be sore for a few days.

Have a good day and weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register