2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 560 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-08-2014, 12:42 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Happy Friday ladies,

It has been somewhat busy this morning. I will be leaving 30 minutes early today. My good friend is taking me to a play for my birthday. She is coming over at 6 then we will head out. We are looking forward to the play and catching up.

Dd and I went to zumba yesterday...great class. My legs are sore today. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd is busy baking her cakes for her order. She said when she is done with her baking they are going to the movies. Her boyfriend wants to see the ninja turtle movie.

Tomorrow is scrapping day. Looking forward to that. I have to bake my brownies tomorrow morning. Dd said she needs to check to see if anyone signed up for her Saturday class. It looks like this month not a lot of people have signed up for classes.

Hyper - the banana bread dd baked sounds so yummy! Bds sure has some steady hours with work. That is good the doctor is following up on lds blood work. I'm sure lds will like the movie. I'm sure dd is excited about her babystitting job. Do the neighbors work on the weekend? We like the blue team as well. I like the red team too (the girls from Hawaii). have a great day and enjoy your weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:43 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

Dd had some disappointing news on Friday. Her babysitting job fell through. They were both going to be working on weekends, but something happened with the woman's job and she won't be working on weekends. Dd was disappointed, but I told her you never know, something else might come along.

Bds had his blood drawn Friday morning. They put a rush on it and said I would have the results that afternoon. They did call and everything was normal. I was so relieved. I took lds to see ninja turtles. Dd and a friend came along. They wanted to shop while we saw the movie. I was a little apprehensive because her foot is still sore, but she wraps it in athletic tape. She said that really helps. Lds really like the movie. The girls met us when the movie was over. We stopped and ate on the way home. Dd went to her friends house when we got home. Dh came home shortly after we got home. He knew we were going to stop and eat, so he picked himself something up on the way home. I picked bds up later. Dd called and asked if she could sleep over at her friends. I said yes. They walked here and dd got clothes. Her friend only lives a couple blocks away. We watched tv in the evening.

Saturday morning we slept in. Bds had to be at work at 7:00 am so he rode the bike to work. We relaxed over coffee in the morning. Dd came home after lunch. She had a good time. We all relaxed for the day. Bds got home at 2:00. Dh wanted to go out for dinner. The kids didn't want to go so I fed them before we left. We went to my favorite mexican restaurant. It was yummy. We came home and watched some tv.

On Sunday we went to church. Bds had to be to work early again. I dropped him off. After church we came hime and changed. We ate lunch then dd asked if she could go to her friends. Later she called and asked if they could come here and watch a movie. Dh and I sat outside while they watched the movie. I picked subway up for dinner. I swung by and got bds from work, we watched tv in the evening.

This morning I cleaned the bathrooms and mopped the floor. I still need to vacuum. Bds is off today. Dd's volleyball starts today. She has practice from 3:30-6:00. I told her coach what was going on with her foot. She said for this week she can just do what she feels comfortable with. Dh has a meeting tonight. The kids want to make homemade pizza. We'll do that after dd's done with practice.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a really fun weekend planned. Yes, bds is getting nearly full time hours. That is good and he likes his paychecks. Dh and I still are hoping he will decide to take some college classes.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-12-2014, 11:34 AM

Hi ladies,

Dd went to practice yesterday. Her foot was sore when she got home. Her coach sent a text saying her evaluation will not be affected because of her condition and that she should not be afraid to sit out if it gets to be too much. The kids made their pizzas when dd got home. Dh had a metting. Dd and I sat outside for awhile. Bds went to a friends house. We watched tv in the evening.

Dd has practice this afternoon. Bds works at 5:00. I'm making lemon dill chicken, rice, green beans and garlic bread for supper. Dd was invited to her friends for a sleepover tonight, so she will go there after dinner.

Scrapper hope your day is going well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-12-2014, 12:49 PM

Hi ladies,

Today is the 1st day of school here where I work. So far the phones haven't been super busy. I am going to lunch with one of my friends that I don't get to see that often.

I got home and relaxed for a bit yesterday. I changed into my workout clothes and got ready for zumba. Dd got home and got ready for work. We had beef tacos. I did a load of laundry and we watched TV and relaxed when dd got home.

Today dd took my niece to school for her registration (8th grade). My sister couldn't go because she started work today...back to the classroom for her. When dd & my niece were done with the school business stuff, they are going to Universal Studios.

I am headed to aerobics this evening. I have to make a quick stop at Target then I will pick up something to eat. Dh took leftovers for his dinner. I will relax and get more laundry done.

Hyper - awwww...I'm sure dd was disappointed about the babysitting job falling through. You're right something else might just come up. glad to hear the blood results came back normal. Sounds like the movie and dd's shopping with her friend went well. That was nice that you and dh got to eat out at your fav restaurant. That is great that dd's coach is undersanding about her foot problem. Very nice that she is enjoying time with her friend. Have a great day.
Unread 08-13-2014, 02:04 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy day. The morning went by quickly. I just walked indoors and then read in the car for awhile.

I got home and relaxed for a bit. I changed into my workout clothes and headed to aerobics. After class I stopped at Target to get a few items we needed. I picked up something to eat on the way home. I did a couple of things around the house and watched TV for awhile. Dd got home after 9 from Universal Studios. She said her and my niece had a good time. They had dinner at my sister's house.

Dd works today. I'm going to zumba. We are having steak, baked potatoes and salad. I'm going to switch the laundry loads. We will watch Tv and relax once dd gets home.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a good day!
Unread 08-14-2014, 12:29 PM

Hi ladies,

Dd went to her friend's house after practice on Tuesday for a sleepover. After dinner dh and I sat outside. Then we watched tv in the evening.

Yesterday I picked dd up from her friends house. They had a good time. Bds had the day off. He went to see a movie and out to eat with a friend. I took dd to oractice a little later. We had sweet and sour chicken for supper. After dinner dd and I watched the next great baker.

This morning I cleaned the house. Lds's teacher is coming for a home visit tonight. I took bds to work. I will take dd to practice later. She got a call from the neighbors, they asked her to babysit Saturday evening, they are going to a wedding. We are just going to have sandwiches and chips for supper. Lds's teacher is coming shortly after dinner time. I don't want to have alot to clean up.

Dd is going back to the doctor tomorrow morning to have her foot rechecked, the doc had said it shoukd only be sore for a couple days. It's been over a week and she's still in pain. I called the office yesterday and they said it should be rechecked.

Scrapper did you have lunch with your friend. It sounds like dd and your niece had a good day together.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-14-2014, 12:31 PM

Hi ladies,

Another busy day. It make the work day go quickly. I am going to walk indoors today.

When I got home yesterday, dd had already left for work. I went to zumba...it was a great workout. Our steak dinner was really good. We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home.

Dd mentioned something about going shopping with her best friend today. Dd doesn't work so she is coming to zumba. We are having our ground turkey with veggies over brown rice. We will watch TV and catch up on some of our shows. I'm excited because tomorrow is my last day and then I will be off next week. Taking some tim eoff to do some fun things with dd before she starts the fall semester.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 08-15-2014, 01:50 PM

Happy Friday ladies!

It has been pretty busy. I'm trying to get all my work done since I will be on vacation next week. So looking forward to the time off.

Yesterday dd and her best friend went shopping. They met me at zumba. We went home and watched TV after dinner. Dd and her friend ordered Minnie Mouse tshirts and had best friends printed on the back. They are going to Disneyland next week and want to wear them.

I may go to Kohls after work. I have a gift card and a couple of coupons. I will pick up dinner on the way home. Dd will be out with her boyfriend. I will call dh and see if he wants anything. I will relax and catch up on some shows.

Tomorrow is kind of busy. We are going to zumba. Our instructor is opening up a new studio and she is having a special class in the morning. I have a haircut early afternoon. Dd is going to a baby shower then we will meet at a 15th birthday party. Sunday we are going out to dinner for my niece's birthday..she is turning 25.

Hyper - how did the visit with lds's teacher go? I'ms ure dd was excited about babysitting on Saturday. What did the doctor say about her still having foot pain? My lunch with my friend was cancelled. We will have to reschedule because she was really busy and couldn't get away. Yes dd and my niece had a fun day. Hope your day is going well. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 08-15-2014, 05:30 PM

Hi ladies,

The visit with lds's teacher went well. It will be a good school year. He is very organized and explained everything to lds. We watched tv in the evening.

I took dd to the doctor this morning. He said it is healing. He showed us how the area was raised meant the new skin is growing underneath which is what it's supposed to do. He said hers was pretty deep and thats why it's taking longer to heal. After the appt. we went grocery shopping. Then dd wanted to stop in to Michaels to get some bands for her rainbow loom. Then we ran in target and got a few things. We stopped and ate on the way home. We brought lds food. Bds is at work and dh said he would get himself something. We are just going to relax and watch some tv this evening.

No specific plans for the weekend. We will play it by ear. Dd has to be at the neighbors ar 3:30 tomorrow.

Scrapper how great that you have next week off. The shirts dd and her friend ordered sound really cute. Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead.

Have a good weekend and enjoy your vacation!
Unread 08-18-2014, 01:45 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

Friday evening we relaxed and watched some tv.

On Saturday we slept in. Dh and I went out for the day. We ran some errands and had dinner. Dd was going to babysit at 3:30, so we brought food home for the boys. We watched tv and relaxed in the evening. Dd got home about 10:30. She said the kids were good.

On Sunday we went to church. After church i decided to do some organizing in the kitchen. I cleaned all the leftovers and old food out of the fridge and freezer. I organized my pantry and all of the kitchen drawers. It was a good feeling to have that done. Dd went over to her friends house for awhile. I made macaroni and cheese for the kids for supper. Dh and I went out for dinner. We all watched tv the rest of the evening.

Today the kids and I went through the school supplies we have and made a list of what we need. I'm doing some laundry. I making baked pasta and garlic bread for supper. I already made it this morning, I will just have to heat it in the oven later. Dd has practice at 3:30. Dh will pick her up on his way home frome work.

Scrapper I hope you had a good weekend. I know you're enjoying some vacation time.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register