2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 561 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-19-2014, 10:00 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I didn't make it to Kohls after all. I went to look for the lab close to home that I was going to on Monday morning. I found it and then picked up dinner on the way home. I just watched TV and relaxed. Dd was out with her boyfriend and dh got home later.

Saturday morning we went to zumba class. It was an 1-1/2 hour class as it was to kick off the grand opening of our zumba instructor's studio. After that I came home showered and got ready for my haircut. Dd was leaving for a baby shower. After my haircut, I went to do marketing. I met dd around 5 at the 15th birthday party for her friend's sister. We got home after 9 and just relaxed and watched some TV.

Sunday we went to church. I made a stop at Michaels for dd to get some cake boxes. We went out to dinner for my niece's birthday. dd made a cheesecake topped with strawberry drizzle...so good.

Yesterday slept in a little. After breakfast we got ready to go to a shopping outlet. Dd found some clothes at Forever 21 and a few other stores. We had lunch and then walked a little more. After that we made a stop at Target close to home. We needed a few things. Dd is cleaning out her closet and needed a shoe organizer. We found 2. when we got home we had about an hour to relax. Around 5:30 dd got ready to leave for work and I headed to zumba. We had steak sandwiches and veggies. We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home from work.

Dd and her best friend left for Disneyland awhile ago. They wanted to get there early to spend a good amount of the day there. Her best friend works this evening at 6pm. After breakfast I am going to get ready to go to the carwash and to Kohls. After that I will work in my scrapbook room doing some organizing.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice, relaxing weekend. That is good that the kids were good for dd. Yes what a great feeling to have a cleaned & organized kitchen. Yesterday at Target the school supply section was rather busy. Dd said she has to wait to see what her professors are going to request for supplies. How is dd's foot feeling? have a great day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-20-2014, 10:45 AM

Good morning ladies,

Dd and her best friend had a good time at Disneyland. They had not been in awhile since their passes were blocked for most of the summer. They got back around 5pm because her friend had to work. Dd's boyfriend came over. I got ready for zumba. We had hamburgers, veggies and potatoe wedges. We watched TV and relaxed.

Dd is baking a cake for her class tonight. After breakfast we are going to head out to hobby lobby and check it out. There is a Target next door so we are stopping in to pickup a few things we need. We will plan to be back home around 4 or so. Dd starts work at 5 today. We are having chicken tostadas today.

Hyper - are you caught up on the next great baker? We started watching an episode last night but started falling asleep. So we need to catch up. Have a good day.
Unread 08-20-2014, 02:57 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday dd picked up her class schedule when she went to volleyball. Next week will be freshman orientation and she will get to see where her classes are and find her locker. Her friend invited her over for a sleepover. She walked down there. I made lemon chicken, rice and green beans for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I met my friend for breakfast. We had a nice time catching up. I took bds to work. Dd came home a little while later. She said they had fun. I took her to volleyball. Dh will pick her up. I'm making pork chops for supper. We'll watch tv this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounded good. The cheesecake dd made sounded so good. Dd's foot still hurts but she said not as bad. We are caught up with the next great baker except for last nights episode. We'll probably watch it tonight.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-21-2014, 01:23 PM

Hi ladies

Dd and I didn't watch the next great baker last night. She was really tired. She took a shower then relaxed in her bed for awhile before going to sleep.

Today I cleaned house. I washed the towels and bathroom rugs. Dd has practice. I'm making tacos and rice for supper. Tonight we have to go up to the high school. All of the students will be getting ipad minis. We have to pick up dd's.

This is my last week off. I go back to work on Monday. It's going to hard getting up.

Scrapper i hope you are enjoying your day.
Unread 08-21-2014, 11:05 PM

Hi ladies,

Today dd, her best friend and I drove out to a spa. We didn't have any massages or anything. We just enjoyed the pools, Jacuzzis, etc. It was very relaxing. Luckily it wasn't that hot since it is all outdoors. After our showers, dd's best friend received a text message asking if she could cover her friend's shift that started at 6pm. She told them she would but that she wasn't close to home and would be there around 6:45 or so.

Dd and I unloaded the car and relaxed for a bit. We then decided to take the dogs for a walk since we got home too late to make our zumba class. We then went to Michaels for dd to pick up her check. We picked up dinner on the way home. I put the towels to wash along with our swimsuits. We watched TV and relaxed.

Tomorrow we are heading to the beach and taking my niece. She is still off and starts school on Monday. There is a pier and arcade next to the beach so we will spend time at both
places. In the evening dd's boyfriend and my other niece are coming over and they are going to set up the air mattresses in the backyard and watch a movie.

We have no big plans for the weekend. We will see what comes up.

Hyper - oh that is exciting that dd has her class schedule and will get to become familiar with the campus. That was nice that you caught up with your friend over breakfast. Oh how nice that the students will be getting ipad minis. Enjoy your last couple of days off.
Unread 08-25-2014, 12:32 PM

Hi ladies,

Back to work today. I had such a relaxing and fun time off. Even dd said last night that it was a fun week. My boss is happy that I am back. It is busy as I am catching up on a variety of things. I have a 2:30 doctor appt today so I have to leave early.

On Friday we went to the beach (dd & my niece). We had a great time. It was a beautiful day not too hot. The water was cold but we got used to it fairly quickly. Around 5pm we took everything to the car and changed then we walked over to the pier. We walked around and the girls got on the rollercoaster. Around 7pm we walked back to the car and picked up dinner on the way home. My niece spent the night. Dd's boyfriend came over and they set up to watch a movie.

Saturday morning I got up and went to zumba and then ran a few errands. Dd, my niece and then my other niece came over and they went on a hike. When I got home, dd was laying on the air mattress in the living room watching TV. The rest of the day we relaxed and did a few things around home. Later in the evening we went to dinner and the movies. We saw The Hundred Foot Journey...very good.

Yesterday we went to church. We headed home had lunch and watched TV for awhile. I folded the towels and whites. Later on we left to meet my sisters and nieces.

Dd started school today. She will need to get used to getting up early. All her classes start at 8am. I'll be curious to hear about her first day.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. I know it was hard to get up early and get back to work. I'll look forward to hearing about your day. Have a good day.
Unread 08-25-2014, 03:11 PM

Hi ladies,

Back to work today. It was good to see my coworkers. It was mostly meetings today. This week will be mostly meetings and training. It was hard getting up this morning, but not too bad. I took dd to vollyball when I got home.

Our weekend was good. On Saturday I got my hair cut and highlighted. Dh had texted me while I was there to ask if I wanted to meet for dinner. It worked out nice, because I was done around dinner time. We had a nice dinner. We picked up food for the kids when we got home. We watched tv in,the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. I did all of my laundry. We mostly relaxed for the day. Dd gave her room a good cleaning. We ordered pizza for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

I'm making spaghetti for supper. Dh will pick dd up on his way home. We'll probably watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper I'm so glad you and dd had a fun week of vacation. The beach sounded great. Your day at the spa sounded fun.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-26-2014, 09:26 AM

Good morning ladies,

My first day back was good and busy. Today I have about 6 meetings to schedule for my boss along with some other things. I had quite a bit of copying to do so I did it as soon as I got here.

When I got home, dd had just gotten home. After school she went to meet her boyfriend for awhile. She got ready for work. I left for zumba. I stopped at the market to pick up a few things. We had steak, mashed potatoes and salad. We watched TV when dd got home from work. She liked her 2 business classes yesterday.

Today dd has math in the monring. then she has a 3 hour break. Her afternoon class is Baking & Pastry a 5 hr. class. It is a lecture and lab in the kitchen. She is very excited about that class. During her break today she is going to the car wash and to get gas. Today we are having pork chops, baked potatoes and veggies. After aerobics I am stopping at Target to pick up a few things we need. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home from school. She gets out at 7:30 in the evening on Tues. & Thurs.

Hyper - yes, my vacation time was very nice. Sounds like you had a good weekend. Dinner with dh worked out...perfect timing. Dd did the same with her room. she cleaned out her closet and did get rid of some clothes. We bought this cubby hanger that hangs from the closet rod..she really liked it. I'm sure work will be busy with the meetings & trainings. do the kids start next week? Will you still be off on Fridays? Have a good day.
Unread 08-26-2014, 03:24 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night after supper the kids went out to play with the neighbor kids for awhile. I cleaned up the dishes and got my clothes ready for,the morning. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning was training at work. When training was over it was lunch time. After lunch we had a speaker. He was very good. I took dd to practice when I got home. I will take bds to work at 5:00. Dh will pick dd up on his way home. We are having leftovers for supper. We'll watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper that's good that dd likes her business classes. Her pastry class sounds like fun. Yes, the kids go back to school next Tuesday. Our early childhood classes won't start until the 15 th. We will be prepping and getting the classroom ready after our training and meetings. I will still be off on Fridays.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-27-2014, 01:55 PM

Hi ladies,

Today we had a half day of training at work. My boss let us go home after the training. Bds is going to the Minnesota state fair with a friend. Dd has her freshman orientation today. We have to be there at 4:30. She's excused from volleyball practice today due to the orientation. I will probably just pick up dinner on the way back home.

Last night dh picked dd up from practice. After dinner we went to dairy queen for ice cream then came back and watched some tv.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register