2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 563 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 09-08-2014, 12:48 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

Friday we went to the back to school bbq. It was fun and lots of good food. Lds's friend came home with us for a sleepover. Dd went to sleepover at her friends house.

Saturday morning I made french toast for breakfast. The boys played for awhile. Dd came home a little later. She walked the boys down to the park. They were there for about an hour. Dh and lds took his friend hime when they got back. Dd asked if she could make dinner. She made chicken parmesian and angel hair spaghetti. She did a really good job. We all watched tv in the evening.

On sunday we went to church, dd is helping with sunday school this year. After church she went to the sunday school room. She is helping with the preschool class. The res t of us came home and changed. I went back and picked her up after sunday school. She and I went out for lunch at panera. It was really good. I got a few groceries after we ate. We relaxed at home for a while. We had grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Today was budsy at work. The teacher I work with was looking for a babysitter. I told her dd does babysitting. She asked if she could babysit friday night. Dd will be happy when I tell her. I'm making chili for supper.

Scrapper I hope you had a nice weekend.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-08-2014, 01:55 PM

Hi ladies,

Busy day. Two of the ladies next door to me are off unassigned so that leaves one person. The morning sure went by quickly. It is a humid day with rain in the morning.

Friday evening I went to zumba class. When I got home, dh was home. So he said for us toput the tables up and put the stuff on them. So in the morning we just take the tables out and the stuff is set up. We worked on that for awhile.

Saturday morning got up at 6am and took everything out. I just had to put the shoes out on an old blanket. We did OK not as well as other times. We sold $70. We bagged up the rest of the clothes and are donating that. We have 2 boxes of books that we will donate to the library. We were wiped out when we were done. By 3pm we had put everything away. Dd and I showered and headed out to run a few errands. We treated ourselves to some frozen yogurt. We stopped at Taret to return some tops I bought. Last stop was Staples for some school supplies she needed. We picked up dinner on the way home. We watched TV and relaxed...we went to bed early.

Yesterday morning I went to the market. After breakfast we got ready for church. I did some things around the house. We then left to go meet my sisters. Dd's boyfriend came over after work at 8pm to do some research for an assignment.

Hyper - glad you found a purse. I'm sure lds enejoyed having his friend sleep over. So you and I are in the same situation with our kids having a boyfriend/girlfriend. Glad to hear you like her. We are lucky that they are good kids. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.
Unread 09-09-2014, 12:20 PM

Hi ladies,

Dd was happy about her babysitting job. I started feeling sick after I picked the kids up. I think I have a sinus infection. I decided to pick up dinner instead of cooking. Dh picked bds up from work. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was busy with prepping. We are just about ready. I'm still not feeling great. Dd has a game tonight. It is a home game. Dh is going to go. I'm going to stay home since I'm not feeling real good. I'm planning to make the chili I didn't make last night.

Scrapper it was good you and dd treated yourself to frozen yogurt because the yard sale was alot of work. Yes, we are in the same situation with boyfriend/girlfriend. This is all new to me, but you're right, they are good kids.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-09-2014, 01:17 PM

Hi ladies,

I am going to lunch with my friend. We've been trying to go for about 2 weeks now then she gets busy and can't get away. We will see in about half hour if it is a go.

Dd got home shortly after I did and got ready for work. So far for this cyle of classes she will be working Monday & Wednesday. She will have to see if anyone signs up for Saturdays. This week I am working out at home because on Friday during my workout I felt a pull in my right knee. Hopefully it iwll feel better soon.

On my way home today I am stopping at the market to pick up a few things. We are hving steak, baked potatoes, corn on the cob and salad. Today dd will be home close to 8. We will watch TV and relax this evening. I am also going to water in the front yard.

Hyper - dd did a good job with making dinner. How fun that she is helping with Sunday school and how cute preschoolers. I bet she was happy with the babysitting job for Friday. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well...hope it goes away quickly. good luck to dd on her game tonight. Have a good day.
Unread 09-10-2014, 01:56 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been pretty busy today...phone calls heavy. I have to leave at 3pm today for my podiatrist appt.

After work I stopped at the market to pick up a few things we needed. Our steak dinner was really good. Dd came home with lots of baked breads & cinnamon rolls. I sampled a few. She told me to bring the rest to work. We watched TV and relaxed. She then worked on some of her homework.

Everyone at work loved the breads. I will share the reviews with dd. Today we are having pork chops with rice and veggies. Dd works today. We will watch Tv and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope you are doing a little better today. How was dd's game? Hope your day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 09-11-2014, 12:28 PM

Hi ladies,

Busy morning and now it is lunch time. I have a variety of things to get done today.

Yesterday all went well with my podiatrist. I had to wait 30 minutes though. I always bring a book with me so that is good. On the way home I stopped at the urgent care office to have htem check my leg. I have a pulled ligament that is why all the pain. I have to wear a brace. No working out for 2 weeks, rest, ice, and elevate. It hurts the most when I get up from sitting down. Dd worked. We watched TV and relaxed when she got home.

Today on the way home, I am stopping at CVS to pick up 2 prescriptions. We are havinghamburgers with fries and veggies. We will watch TV when dd gets home from school. I'll be curious to see what they bake today.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. How are you feeling?
Unread 09-12-2014, 10:24 AM

Hi ladies,

I had been feeling bad with a sinus infection. I went to the express clinic and got an antibiotic. I am feeling much better now.

On Wednesday we finished everything up at work for classes on monday. Our boss said we didn't need to come in until Monday, so I got a 4 day weekend. Dh went to dd's game. Unfortunately they lost. Dh brought food home for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Yesterday I cleaned house and did laundry. I took bds to work. I relaxed a little bit before I picked the kids up from school. The kids did their homework when they got home. We had soup and sandwiches for dinner. I picked bds up from work then we watched tv in the evening.

This morning after I dropped the kids at school, I had to go to Kohls to exchange a couple of things. I stopped at target to pick up a few things we needed. I got home in time to take bds to work. I'm going to relax for awhile. Dd has her babysitting job for the teacher I work with, tonight. They are picking her up at 6:30 and she should be home about 11:00. I'm not sure yet what I will do for dinner.

We don't have any specific plans for tomorrow. On sunday lds's class sings in church. He already has "stagefright". It will take him a couple times of singing to get back in to the routine of it. After dd is done with sunday school there will be a youth group picnic for the kids and their families to kick off the year. We will go to that.

Scrapper I'm sorry to hear about your knee. I saw the picture on FB. I hope for quick healing. That's nice that you and your friend were able to get together for lunch. It sounds like you are having hot weather. It is starting to get chilly here already.

Have a good day and weekend. Take care.
Unread 09-12-2014, 01:02 PM

Hi ladies,

It has turned out to be a busy day. That is good because it makes the work day go by quickly.

On my way home, I stopped at the pharmacy to pick up my prescription. I did some watering before I finished making dinner. Dd was at school and got home around 8. they had a test in their baking class. They had to make 4 of the recipes they had previously made. The chef graded them on their efficiency, taste and presentation. Dd said her group got 89 out of 95. We watche Tv and relaxed.

Today dd said that her & her boyfriend were going to pack a lunch and go to the park. I am going to make a few stops after work and get marketing done. Tomorrow is a busy day. We have a birthday party at noon for my girlfriend's grandson. Then we will head home and pick dh up. We will head out to his aunt's house for a birthday party...the good thing they have a pool. She said to bring swimsuits...yay.

Hyper - yes it is going to be hot this weekend for us. That is good that you were able to get antibiotics for your sinus infection. Oh how nice to get a 4-day weekend. Sounds like you have been productive in getting things done. I'm sure dd will enjoy her babysitting job this evening. Oh poor lds - hope it isn't too bad for him on Sunday. I have been resting and elevating my knee. The motrin helped with the pain and is supposed to help reduce the inflammation. Once I am home today, I will realx and ice it. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 09-15-2014, 12:50 PM

Hi ladies,

We are having some very hot weather...yesterday was 105. A couple more days then we will begin to feel cooler weather.

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I went to run a few errands then went home. I just relaxed and watched TV. Dd called me at 11:30pm saying that someone hit her car. She was at her boyfriend's house and the car was parked. Her boyfriend's dad saw it all. It was the neighbor that reversed and hit her car. She hit the driver's side door and the back door as well towards the bottom. She is able to open the door so that is good. Dh said he is going to report it to our insurance.

Saturday morning I ran a few errands and did marketing. I got back and rested for awhile. Then dd and I got ready for a birthday party. We went for awhile. It was cute...Mickey Mouse theme. We called dh on our way home. We got home changed and got ready to head over to dh's aunt & uncle's house for their son * daughter in law's birthdays. They told us to bring swimsuits since they have a pool. It was so nice in the pool. We got home after 8pm and just relaxed.

Yesterday we took the dogs for a short walk because it was hot. We got ready for church. After lunch I did a few things around home. Relaxed and iced my leg. It is feeling a little better. We then left to go meet my sisters.

Dd works today. We are having beef tacos. We will relax and watch TV when dd gets home from work.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Hope your work day went well. If I recall, the students started classes today? Have a good day.
Unread 09-15-2014, 01:43 PM

Hi ladies,

Today our classes started at work. It was good to see the kids. The class went well. Dd has vb practice after school. I'll pick her up at 5:00. I'm making baked pasta for supper. We'll watch tv this evening.

We had a good weekend. Dd babysat on Friday evening. It went really well. She said they are so well behaved. She got there at 6:30. They had to go to bed at 8:00. So dd did her homework after they went to bed. She got home about 11:00.

Saturday we stayed home. I did a few things around the house. We relaxed and watched tv most of the day. I made breakfast for supper.

On Sunday we went to church. It turns out lds's teacher made a mistake and they didn't sing. Lds sure was glad about that. After church we came home and changed. We had to go back at noon for the youth group picnic. It was nice. Later lds and dh went out to run a couple of errands. Dh took him out for dinner, so I just picked up subway for me, dd and bds. We watched tv in the evening.

Scrapper that is too bad about dd's car. Sounds like the birthday party was cute. Very cute theme. How nice to swim in the pool.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register