2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 567 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Work was good today. A nice quiet day. I got alot of stuff done for the costume party. Dh dropped the dogs off at the groomer this morning. I picked bds up from work on my way home from work. I came home and unloaded the dishwasher then relaxed for a bit. After I picked the kids up from school we stopped and picked up the dogs. They look good. I'm making soup and sandwiches for supper. We'll watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper it's always nice to get new frames. Hopefully you'll get out of your appt. in time to go to zumba.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-08-2014, 03:19 PM

Hi ladies,

A pretty busy day. I have 7 meetings to schedule for my boss. We will see how that goes. The good things is that my phones aren't that busy. Today I bought a salad from the cafeteria...it was good...chicken, avocado, grapes, sunflower seeds on a bed of spinach & romaine. It was very filling.

I picked out a new frame yesterday that I really like. My glasses will be ready in about 2 weeks. After that I did make it to zumba. I stopped to get gas on the way home. We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home from school.

Today dd doesn't have work so we get to go to zumba together. We are having hamburgers today. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - nice that you had a productive work day yesterday. Is the costume party this Friday? I'm sure the dogs looked great after a visit with the groomer. Hoper your work day went well. have a good day.
Unread 10-09-2014, 01:07 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was good today. We did alot of last minute things for the costume party. Lds was going on a field trip today. They were going to a nature center. I'll be anxious to hear how it went. Dd has her last home game this evening. They have 2 more games next week then the season is over. We will go to the game tonight. We'll pick ip dinner on the way home.

Our costume party is tomorrow evening. I will go in to work at 3:30 to help set up. The party is from 6-7:30 then i will stay to help break down. I should be done about 8:00.

Scrapper exciting to get new glasses. That's nice that you and dd could go to zumba together.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-09-2014, 02:12 PM

Hi ladies,

Busy work day for me. Trying to finish up scheduling the meetings for my boss. It does help that my phones aren't super busy. I am off tomorrow unassigned. I normally work those because my boss covers them so I get paid. I have plans tomorrow so it worked out that I don't have to take vacation time. In the morning, I am going to the scrapbook expo. My scrapping friends are coming too. It should be really fun! We are all excited. In the afternoon dh, dd and myself are going to Disneyland for the Halloween nights they are having.

I went to zumba last night. Dd didn't go because she was workingon math homework and also had a quiz today. We watched TV when I got home.

It is dd's long day at school today. I am going to zumba class then have a few stops to make after class. We will watch TV when we are both back home. Excited to being able to sleep in a little tomorrow.

Hyper - sounds like everyting is set for the costume party. Sounds like fun. Goodluck to dd's team tonight. Have a good day.
Unread 10-13-2014, 02:32 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy day...lots of work for me. We had a good weekend. Friday morning my friends met at my house at 10:30am. We went in 2 cars because 2 of my friends wanted to stay longer than 3pm. One of my friends and I left around 3:10. By that time we had walked the scrapbook expo already. Everyone bought different things. We found some really good bargains. When I got home, rested for a bit then we changed and left for Disneyland. From 7 to mdnight it is the Mickey's Halloween event. It was so much fun. It is great to see how many people get dressed up...lots of adults get into it. We stayed until the end. I will send a pic of all us dressed up.

Saturday morning we were all tired. Dd didn't have to work. I ran a few errands and got the marketing done. My knees hurt so badly from all of the walking & standing on Friday. I relaxed the rest of the day. I elevated and iced while watching TV. Dd's boyfriend came over in the afternoon. They worked on their homework and he printed his paper. I picked up dinner and they left to the movies after we ate.

Sunday morning we slept in and then after breakfast got ready for church. when we got back we had lunch and then took the dogs for a walk. We watched The Voice for awhile before we left to go meet my sisters.

Today dd works. I think I will go to the early zumba class which is at 6pm. We are having steak, baked potatoes and salad. We will watch TV and realx this evening. Dd is supposed to get her car back today.

Hyper - hope you had a good work day and that you enjoyed your weekend.
Unread 10-14-2014, 12:06 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On friday we had our costume party at work. It was alot of fun. The kids all looked so cute dressed up. Dd went to the homecoming football game. Dh took her. After the game she was going to the homecoming dance with her volleyball friends. I got home about 8:00. I picked dd up from the dance at midnight, she said it was fun.

On Saturday we slept in. Later dh and I ran and few errands and had dinner. We picked up food for the kids on the way home. We watched tv in,the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. After dd was done helping with Sunday school, she went to the mall with her friend. Dh had some things to do around the house. Lds had some money so he and I went to target. He got some things and I got a few groceries. We stopped at a pizza place before heading home. Dd got home awhile after we did. We watched tv in the evening.

Yesterday morning lds woke up not feeling good so he stayed home from school. I went in to work. We don't have classes this week with the exception of our preschool class on Monday and Wednesday. I found someone to cover for me in the preschool class yesterday. I went home late morning to be at home with lds. Dd had a game last night, dh went.

This morning lds went to school, bur I got a call arounf 11:30 saying he was sick. So I told my boss and went to get him. I think he has the stomach flu. Dd has her last game tonight then the regular season of volleyball is over. Dh will go to,the game. I will stay home with lds.

The kids and I are off on Thursday and friday this week. It is MEA, which is statewide teachers meetings. I'm looking forward to a long weekend,

Scrapper your weekend sounds fun. You sure did have a fun Friday with the scrapbooking expo and disneyland. That was a lot of walking. I hope your knees are feeling better. I would love to see a pic of all of you dressed up.

Have a good day.
Unread 10-14-2014, 12:31 PM

one week post op today. I feel pretty good, all things considered. Today I am a little more tired and have that "hit by a bus" feeling more than the last couple of days. Just listening to my body and taking things very easy. .

In the past week I have had almost no vaginal discharge or bleeding, went off of the pain killers by day 4, digestive issues are at a minimum (just gassy, but 'going' ok lol).

Hope everyone is doing ok and taking it one day at a time. I think it is so important that we not push ourselves to hard.
Unread 10-14-2014, 12:34 PM

Just reading about many of you who had your surgeries near the 1st - being back at work and doing lots of things.. I can't imagine!
I hope I feel as good as you do in another week! My dr. has me off for 8 weeks...
Unread 10-14-2014, 12:39 PM

OMG! I am laughing so hard now that I realize I clicked on my dates, but from 2007.
Good grief, I guess I am a little dozy today
Unread 10-14-2014, 01:57 PM

Hi ladies,

Another busy today with lots of work. Trying to get things done without too many interruptions. Dd got her car back yesterday. We caught up when she got home yesterday as she was getting ready for work. I went to work out. We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home from work.

The weather has cooled off and it is very nice...70's to low 80's. Just right for me.

Today is dd's long day at school. This is her last week of her baking and pastry class. It was an 8 week course. She said she has learned a lot. I am going to the gym. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home from.

Hyper- sounds like you had a nice weekend. Glad dd had fun at the game and dance. Hope lds feels better soon. Is dd glad the volleyball season is coming to an end? Wow...how nice that you will have a 4-day weekend!! The costume party sounds so cute! have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register