2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 568 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-15-2014, 02:04 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

I am finally done scheduling all those meetings my boss wanted scheduled. Now I am getting back to my other work. Phones aren't too busy today so that always helps.

Dd said that they had a bake off in her baking & pastry class. She said it was fun but tiring. i went to the gym then stopped and got gas on my way home. We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home.

Today I am going to zumba. I do have to stop at the market on my way home to pick up a few things. Dd said she is going to stay home and finish up her math homework and study for the test. We will watch TV and relax.

Hyper - happy last day of work and nice to have a 4-day weekend. Hope the pre-school class went well today. HOpe lds is better today. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-16-2014, 09:19 AM

Good morning,

Yesterday I went in to work for the preschool class. I picked dd up from school on the way home. Lds was resting. I picked up food for dinner. Dd babysat last night for the teacher I work with. She babysat from 6:30-11:00. She is also babysitting for them on Saturday from 9:00am-2:30. After dd got home I went to bed.

Today dd is going to a movie and out to eat with a couple of her friends then they are sleeping over at her friend's house. I am taking her over there at 2:30. Lds is still asleep. I will see how he is feeling when he wakes up. I'll take bds to work in a little while. I'm making steak, mashed potatoes and gravy and a veggie for supper. We will relax and watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper dd's pastry class has flown by. It's good that she feels that she's learned alot and it seemed to be fun as well. Yes, dd is glad that volleyball is over. She will have a break then I think it's either Nov. Or Dec. she will try out for the JV volleyball team.

Have a good day.
Unread 10-16-2014, 10:02 AM

Good morning ladies,

I have a couple of things to do this morning. So far so good phones aren't super busy. Today is Boss's Day. I bought my boss a bouquet of flowers. She got another bouquet of roses from another group. We are having surprise dessert for them this afternoon.

I am going to go out for a walk during lunch. It is nice weather.

Dd's lunch plans with her best friend didn't work out for yesterday. her best friend had a mid term and was going to study during that time. So they rescheduled for dinner today. So dd went over her boyfriend's and they did homework. They have been doing that either at our house or at his. I went to zumba. We watched TV and relaxed when we were both back home.

Today is dd's last baking & pastry class. She said they are baking and having a written test as well. After today no more late school nights. It was a long class from 2:15 to 7:30pm.

We are having chicken tostadas for dinner. I am going to zumba. I will watch TV for awhile and get some things done around the house.

Hyper - that is nice that dd is getting some babysitting jobs. Sounds like she will have fun with her friends today. Hope lds is feeling better today. Enjoy your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-17-2014, 11:51 AM

Hi ladies,

I took dd to her friend's house yesterday afternoon. Lds said he was feeling better when he woke up yesterday. I picked bds up from work at 5:00. It ended up only being dh and I eating dinner. Bds ate at work, lds has been eating light and dd was gone. I adjusted and only made a small amount. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I did laundry. I'm glad I decided to get that out of the way. Dd called this morning. She said they had fun. The girls are all invited to dinner and a bonfire tonight at another friends house. So she is just going to stay at her friends until it's time and her mom will brong them there. She is a busy girl. I'm going to run a couple of quick errands in town. I think we will order pizza for supper.

Tomorrow morning dd will babysit. Other than that we don't have any specific plans. We will see what comes up.

Scrapper that will be nice for dd not to have a late class. Good that she was able to reschedule with her friend.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 10-17-2014, 12:21 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

It has been fairly quiet this morning. I am having a hard time scheduling this one meeting because the group is busy. I had to email one person to get dates from her and then go from there. I think I may take a walk outdoors today.

When I got home yesterday, I went to zumba...really good workout. Dh was home when I got home. I finished prepping dinner. Dd was out to dinner with her best friend. They went to eat at the mall - food court. Then they went to Panera to finish up catching up until they closed. I watched TV and folded the whites.

I am thinking about going to zumba today. I will pick up dinner on the way home. Dd will be out with her boyfriend. I will catch up on some of my shows this evening. We really don't have any plans for the weekend. Maybe we will stay home and just relax. We will see.

Hyper - nice to get the laundry out of the way. Yes, dd is busy and having fun with her friends. Dd told me that her group won the bake off. She was really excited. She said that they all signed the chef's hat. It is a tradition that the chef does. Dd really liked that class. Enjoy your day and have a good weekend.
Unread 10-20-2014, 02:10 PM

Hi ladies,

It hasn't been super busy today. I'm glad because I can get my work done without too many interruptions.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I ended up going to zumba. I picked up dinner on the way home. Dd and her boyfriend were home when I got there. Dd was baking a cake for her class on Saturday. Once she was done they headed out to the pumpkin patch. I watched TV and relaxed.

Saturday morning I went to the gym and ran a few errands. In the afternoon dd and I went to a different pumpkin patch we went to last year. They make it a big festival with vendors, food trucks, farmers market, petting zoo, etc. It was great weather too. After we stopped at Michaels then got frozen yogurt. We called dh to see what to pick up for dinner. The rest of the evening we just relaxed and watched TV.

Yesterday morning I went to urgent care because my knees were really bothering me. They told me that I can't do that much zumba or high impact. Maybe only like twice a week. The are recommending water aerobics. So I will do that twice a week at the gym. When I got back we had breakfast then took the dogs for a walk. We got ready for church after that. When we got home we had lunch and did some things at home before we headed out to meet my sisters.

Today dd works. I am going to run a few errands and rest today. We are having hamburgers with fries and veggies. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home.

Hyper - hope you had a good work day and enjoyed your weekend. have a good day.
Unread 10-20-2014, 03:07 PM

I got my surgery on October 7th. Now just shy of two weeks out and I am doing great! I Have basically not stopped moving. I took it pretty easy the first day but I have been active since. Today was a good day. I went to my post-op appointment and not only was I cleared for most things, except sex but also she gave me a solution to the only problem plaguing me, the itching. It was driving me absolutely batty! But for the first time in days I am itch free, the relief is immense! Thanks to my doc and surgical team!
Unread 10-20-2014, 07:09 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend,

On friday evening dd went to the bonfire with her friends. The rest of us relaxed and watched tv. Dd got home about 10:30. She said she had fun, she was tired, so she went to bed.

Saturday morning dd had to get up to babysit. I took bds to work. Dd got hime about 2:00. She said the kids were really good. Dh and I went out to get groceries and to dinner. We brought food home for the kids. We relaxed and watched tv in the evening.

Sunday we went to church, after church I did some cleaning. I was going to vacuum, but my vaccuum wasn't getting any suction. Dh opened and discovered the belt was broken. So we ordered a new belt. We relaxed most of the day. I made lemon chicken for supper.

Today work was busy. Preschool day. I made breakfast for supper. We are watching some tv.

Scrapper I'm sorry to hear about your knees. It sounds like you had a nice weekend otherwise. The pumpkin patch sounds fun. Congrats to dd and her group for winning the bake off.

Hope you are having a good evening.
Unread 10-21-2014, 01:49 PM

Hi ladies,

I've just been catching up on some work. While I was looking for some paperwork, I cleaned that file out. I just got back from lunch. I walk in the parking lot and for the last 30 minutes I read in the car. I'm going to heat my lunch up here shortly.

Dd got home shortly after I did. She got ready for work. I changed and then headed out to run a few errands. Our burgers turned out really good. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd is getting together with one of good friends from high school. her friend is coming over to the house. I am going to the gym and do a low impact class. Not sure if dd is going to zumba. We are having our ground turkey dish with veggies mixed in over brown rice. We will watch TV and relax.

Hyper - that is great that babysitting went well for dd. The bonfire sounds like it was fun. Your weekend sounds nice and relaxing. Hope your work day went well today. have a good day.
Unread 10-22-2014, 04:07 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday when I got home from work, I watched my show I had taped. The new season finally started. I picked the kids up from school and bds up from work. I made bow tie pasta with meat sauce. We watched tv in the evening.

Today it was picture day for our preschool class. They all looked so cute dressed up for their pictures. I picked the kids up after work. Bds went to see a movie and out to eat with his gf. I'm making chicken fajitas for supper. We will watch tv in the evening.

Scrapper that's nice that dd was getting together with her friend. How did the low impact class go?

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register