2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 569 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-23-2014, 12:19 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

It is going to be a busy day. I have a variety of things to get done. My priority will be payroll which is due tomorrow. I am taking a vacation day tomorrow. Dd and I will be baking. We are having a yard sale on Saturday and adding a bake sale to it. We are excited and hoping it goes well.

Dd and I went to zumba yesterday. I was careful not to do the class at my full potential. We went home and had dinner and watched TV.

Today dd is goign to Disnelyand with her best friend....they have passes. They will be going in the afternoon when dd's friend gets out of school. I am going to water aerobics today and excited because I really like it. I have to make a stop at Target on the way home. I will get something to eat on the way home. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - the low impact class is good. I'm still moving but not doing any of the jumping or running parts. I am sure the kids looked so cute for their pictures. Hope your work day went well. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-23-2014, 02:44 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night after dinner we watched some tv.

Today work was good. It was a quiet day and I was able to get some prep work done. I am making pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy and a veggie for supper. We will probably watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper fun for dd and her friend to go to disneyland. I'm glad you like the water aerobics. How nice to have a 3 day weekend. What kinds of things will you bake for the bake sale. I would definitely come if I lived in your area . Good luck on your garage sale and bake sale.

Have a nice day.
Unread 10-24-2014, 04:58 PM

Hi ladies,

Today I went to target and Kohls. Dd took choir for her elective and they have a concert Monday evening. She needed black dress pants and a dressy black shirt. I found a cute shirt and dress pants at Kohls. Lds is making his costume this year, so I had to get a few things he needed at target.

Dh and I are going out for dinner. Dd and the boys arengoing to make pizzas for their dinner.

Dd wants to go shopping sometime this weekend. She wants to go to Michaels and target. We will also take the kids to a pumpkin patch and let them pick their pumpkins.

Scrapper I know you and dd have been baking today. Fun, and I know it has to smell so good. Good luck at your sale. Have a good weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-24-2014, 08:09 PM

Hi ladies,

We have been busy baking. All the baking is done and everything is bagged in treat bags. We used orange & black ribbon to tie them. All that dd needs to do is frost the cupcakes. Her boyfriend is here. I just finished going through my closet and pulled stuff that I don't wear anymore. We will probably pick up dinner...too tired to cook.

Dd & her best friend had fun at Disneyland yesterday. They said it wasn't very crowded. They closed at 9pm. I went to water aerobics class...it was fun. I am feeling a little sore today. I stopped at Target then picked up a sandwich at Panera.

No plans for us over the weekend other than tomorrow's yard/bake sale. We will relax for sure in the evening. Maybe go catch a movie.

Hyper - glad you found what dd needed for her choir concert. How nice that she picked choir for her elective. Enjoy dinner out with dh. Have fun at the pumpkin patch. Enjoy your weekend.
Unread 10-28-2014, 01:24 PM

Hi ladies,

The morning has been busy with phone calls. It seems to have quieted down now. I have several things to get done.

We had a good weekend. We were busy baking away on Friday. We wrapped eveything and made signs for the baskets. I picked up dinner then we relaxed and watched TV.

Saturday morning got up early and started to set up. Overall it was a rather slow day. Baked goods did pretty well. We started to put things way late afternoon. I bagged up the clothes that was left so we will donate that. Dh will take the books to the library to donate. Dd asked my sisters if they wanted to buy any of the goodies. She separated their stuff. I was going to bring the rest to work to sell. Dd went out to pick up her boots at the mall from the shoe repair place. I gave her money so that she could pick up dinner for all of us on the way home. We just realxed and watched TV. We were really tired.

Sunday I did marketing first thing in the morning. After breakfast took the dogs for a quick walk and then we got ready for church. We got back and had lunch. I did some things around the house. later on we left to go meet my sisters.

Yesterday dd worked. I caught up with her shortly before she headed out. I went to zumba. We had steak sandwiches for dinner. We relaxed and watched TV when dd got home. all the baked goods I brought to sell sold out. Dd also picked up 2 orders. She was happy!!

Today I am going to water aerobics class. I think dd said she was going to zumba. I think I may pick up dinner on the way home.

Hyper- hope you had a good weekend. Hope your work day went well. Have a good day.
Unread 10-28-2014, 01:29 PM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

I am having pain on my left side which is where they took my ovary out. It hurts to bend over or roll over in bed. Could this be my ovary coming back to life after surgery?
Unread 10-28-2014, 07:09 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday lds started working on his costume. Dd helped him. Dh and I went out for dinner. Dd made pizza for her and the boys. We watched tv when we got back.

On saturday we slept in a little. Dd and I went shopping. We went to michaels, target and kohls. She bought a pair of boots and some clothes. I found a sweater at kohls. When we were done shopping we went to applebees to eat. When we got home dh and bds went out to eat and to see a movie. They saw fury. We watched tv in the evening.

On sunday we went to church. Dd had a youth group meeting. I did laundry. We watched tv in the evening.

Last night we went to dd's choir concert. The concert was so good. We picked up subway on the way home.

Today work was good. I made baked pasta for supper. We will watch some tv in the evening.

Scrapper that's great that all of the baked goods did end up selling. Yes, I'm glad dd chose choir for her elective. The concert was really good. I thought about you when you would go to dd's choir concerts.

Have a good day.
Unread 10-29-2014, 10:13 AM

Good morning ladies,

Today I am leaving early for my appt with the orthopedic doctor. My appt is at 2:30 so I need to leave at 1:30 since it is closer to home.

Yesterday dd called me just as I was getting ready to leave work. She said her boyfriend called her to see if she could take him to school. He missed the bus. She said she was going to work out at home. I went straight to the gym for water aerobics. I got gas and stopped at Target for a few things. I picked up Panera for dinner. We watched TV and relaxed. Dd was also working on some homework.

Today dd is going to Disneyland with her boyfriend. They are going for Mickey's Halloween. They are dressing up as Minions. I will try to get a picture of them. Dd said they will stay until 10 or 10:30 because she has an 8am class tomorrow morning. I am making pork chops, mashed potatoes and veggies. I will relax and watch TV when I get back from zumba.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Your shopping with dd sounded like fun. Nice that you both found something. Glad to hear dd's choir concert was good. Yes, I really enjoyed going to them. Enjoy them! Have a good day!
Unread 10-29-2014, 06:54 PM

Hi ladies,

Today work was good but busy. We have a class in the morning that I do sib care for then our preschool class in the afternoon. Dh put his car in the shop today to repair some minor cosmetic damage from the accident a few weeks ago. I had to pick him up from work. We picked up food for supper on the way home. We are watching some tv this evening.

Scrapper I hope your appt. went well. Oh I bet those minions look cute

Have a good evening.
Unread 10-30-2014, 10:39 AM

Good morning ladies,

Well my boss is on vacation for a few days. She will be back next Tuesday. She left me a project which will entail shifting her files around. I have several things to take care of today. During lunch I am going over to Target this way I don't have to stop after work.

My appt went well. She said the swelling is causing the pain. She didn't want to poke around my knees to drain the fluid. I got 2 injections...one hurt more than the other. She said that one she hit close to a nerve. She likes how I am varying the exercise with zumba, water aerobics and low impact aerobics. She said that way my knees rest from each class in between. We had pork chops for dinner. I watched TV and relaxed. Dd got home late..they did end up staying until closing time which was midnight. On my way in to work this morning I called dd's cell to make sure she was up on time. she didn't pick up so I called home and told dh to wake her up. We chatted briefly when she got home....she said that they had a fun time. I'll hear more about it later.

Today is water aeorbics class. I have my stuff in the car so will go straight from work. Not sure what dd is doing after school. We are having beef tacos for dinner. We will also do some baking. Dd has a cookie order for somene at my work tomorrow. It is 4 dozen cookies. Dd willbake her chocolate chip w/ pecans, and I will bake my peanut butter cookies. We will watch Tv and relax this evening.

Hyper - glad dh is getting the damage fixed. Good idea to pick dinner up on the way home. The two classes does make it busy for you at work. Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register