2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 570 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-30-2014, 09:55 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Today was a nice quiet day at work. There is no school Monday. I'm looking forward to a 4 day weekend and lds and dd are happy to have a 3 day weekend.

After work I relaxed for a bit. The janitor at lds's school is ill and they asked for volunteers to clean the school this week. Dd and I volunteered for today. We went after school. We had to empty all the trash cans and sweep the classrooms and hallways. It took us about an hour. After dinner the kids carved their pumpkins.

Bds and dh are leaving tomorrow morning for their annual trip to Texas to see the formula one race. It is usually the week before thanksgiving, but this year it's early. They will be back Monday evening.

Scrapper dd did get home late. I'm sure it was hard to get up, but it sounds like they had fun. I'm glad to hear your appt. went well.

Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-31-2014, 12:14 PM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Halloween! I have seen quite a few people dressed up today. The best one I have seen so far is a husband & wife team. They are dressed as a pilot and stewardess....very cute! I had to take a picture of them.

After my workout I headed home and finished getting dinner ready. Dd was starting to bake the cookies. We watched TV in between all of the baking. When she was done, I baked my peanut butter cookies. Dd said she took a nap when she got home from school.

Today dd is going for a haircut. Then she is making cookies for us tonight. We are going over to my sister's house. We will have dinner then some will stay behind to give out candy and the rest will head out to take the teens out tirck or treating. I brought all my stuff with me so I can head over to get the food after work. Dd and her boyfriend will come over and dh will head over after work.

Hyper - how nice that you and the kids will have a long weekend. That is so nice to ask for volunteers to help keep the school clean. I'm sure dh & bds will have a good time at the race. What are the Halloween plans? Have a good day and enjoy your long weekend.
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:55 PM

Hi ladies,

Happy Halloween!

When I woke up this morning dh and bds were getting ready to go. I said goodbye to them. I have been cleaning all day. Now I'll have that out of the way. I will just have to do some laundry sometime over the weekend.

Dd is going out trick or treating with her friends. I was going to take lds out, but last night one of his school friend's mom called me and asked if lds could go out with them. He was happy about that. So this morning after I took the kids to school, I stopped and got candy to give out.

Tomorrow the kids and I are going to see a movie. We are either going to see The Box Trolls, or The Book of Life. Other than that we will play it by ear.

Scrapper what a cute idea that the husband and wife did for their costume. I'm looking forward to seeing all the kids costumes tonight. Sounds like you have a fun evening planned.

Enjoy your weekend. Have fun tonight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-03-2014, 10:51 AM

Hi ladies,

We've had a good weekend so far. On Friday, dd went trick or treating with her friends and lds went with his friend. I gave out candy. We had a lot of kids and they were so cute in their costumes. Lds and dd both ended up sleeping over at their friends. They were at the same house because lds's friend is the brother of dd's friend. That was the first time I can remember being totally alone all night in a very long time. I relaxed and watched some tv after the trick or treaters were done.

On Saturday morning I picked the kids up. We came back home for awhile then we left to go see the movie Book of Life. Very cute movie. We all liked it. We went to target to get a few things, then we went to dinner. We came home and watched some tv.

On Sunday we went to church. After church dd went to a reformation service with her friend. I did my laundry. Dd came home and asked if she could sleep over at this friends house. So lds and I rented the movie rio2. It was cute.

Today we don't have anything planned bds and dh will be home early evening. I'll be anxious to hear about their trip. I talked to them a couple times. They were having a good time. Dd has a youth group deal tonight. They are going to help out at the thrift store then go to dairy queen for ice cream.

Scrapper I hope you had a good weekend. Have a good day.
Unread 11-04-2014, 02:18 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy day. Two of the ladies are out next door. I have lots of work that is keeping me busy.

We had a good weekend. Halloween was fun at my sister's. We had a good time. Lots of kids showed up. It started to drizzle for awhile but it was later in the evening so it was OK.

Saturday morning it was raining when I got up. I went to the gym and then ran some errands. We relaxed for the afternoon. Then dd and I went to the movies. We also saw the Book of Life and really enjoyed it. We went to Costco before the movie to pick up some items she uses all the time for baking. We had dinner and then went to the movies.

Sunday morning dd made pancakes for breakfast...they were good. We took the dogs out on a walk then came back and got ready for church. After we came home and had lunch. I did some things around the house. We then left to meet my sisters.

Dd didn't work yesterday...no sign ups for Monday classes. I went to a viewing for my friend's dad. Once I got home we watched TV for awhile.

Today I am going to zumba. Dd works from 4 to 6...it is a demo she is doing. We are having Subway for dinner. We will watch TV and relax.

Hyper - sounds like you had areally nice long weekend. How nice to have some time to just relax by yourself. Oh that was interesting that dd & lds ended up at the same house for the sleep over. Rio 2 was a cute movie. Did dh & bds have a good time on their trip? Hope your day went well. Have a good day.
Unread 11-04-2014, 06:48 PM

Hi ladies,

Today work was good. It was actually a slow day. I had one kiddo this morning that I did sib care for then I actually had to find things to do because I'm caught up with prepping. Tomorrow will be busy though.

Dh and bds got home about 5:00 yesterday. They were both really tired. They had a great time. Dh fell asleep on the couch. Bds said he slept really late today. I picked dd up from her youth group last night. Her and I watched dancing with the stars.

I made pork chops, potatoes and corn for supper. We will just relax and watch some tv tonight

Scrapper sounds like you had a nice weekend, I enjoyed seeing your Halloween pics on facebook. Funny that we saw the same movie this weekend. Subway for dinner sounds good.

Have a good day.
Unread 11-05-2014, 10:06 AM

Good morning ladies,

It will be a busy day. I finished entering all my payroll yesterday. Adjustments are due today. I have other things to get done today as well. I will be gone part of the morning. Several of us will be attending the funeral for my friend/co-worker's dad.

Yesterday as I was in the parking lot leaving for the day and dd called me. She said she had gotten to work and the whole shopping strip had lost power. Michaels posted a sign on the door saying "power outage." she stayed for awhile and by the time I got home she was there. She said the power never came back on. I got ready for zumba. Dd stayed home to do homework and rest. She has a cold. After zumba I stopped to get gas and pick up dinner. We watched TV and relaxed.

Dd works today. Hopefully everything is back to normal. I am going to zumba. We will watch TV and relax once we are home. We are having pork soft tacos for dinner.

Hyper - it is good to be caught up with work. Glad to hear that dh and bds had a good time. Yes funny how we did end up seeing the same movie. Yes, I like the collage dd put together of our Halloween pictures. Have a good day.
Unread 11-06-2014, 01:47 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday was a busy work day. We had a class in the morning and preschool in the afternnon. The teacher I work with in the preschool has decided to take a position somewhere else. Tomorrow is her last day. The teacher I work with for all other classes will be taking over the class starting monday.

Last night dd had a youth group bible study. I took her there and picked her up. We watched tv the rest of the evening.

Today I did prepping for a special event class we have tomorrow. It is a "grandma, grandpa and me" class, we have 15 kids and their grandparents signed up. I will be going in to work for that class tomorrow. I will only have to work until 10:30.

Tonight dd and dh are going to the varsity vb team state tournament. They made it to state. The tournament is held at the excel center in Minneapolis. It starts at 7:00, so they will probably leave at 5:30.
I'll pick up dinner for me and the boys.

Scrapper the power went out at bds's work several times over the summer. Once he got to come home, but the other times, it came back on fairly quickly. I hope dd feels better.

Have a good day.
Unread 11-06-2014, 03:19 PM

Hi ladies,

I've been busy today with a variety of things. Phones have been busy as well. We are having some pretty warm days through the weekend...high
80s.

Dd got home shortly after I did yesterday. We talked while we were getting ready. She was headed to work and I went to zumba. We watched TV and relaxed when she got home from work. Dh took a large box of books to the library to donate. These were books that didn't sell at the yard sale.

Today dd was to do a demo but she said she doesn't have the energy. She is feeling tired from her cold. She is going to call the manager and ask if she can reschedule to next week. I am taking a rest day from working out. I am going to Target right after work to get some things we need. We are having hamburgers, fries and veggies. We will watch TV. I have some laundry to catch up on.

Hyper - you did have a busy work day yesterday. At least you are familiar with the teacher that is taking over. The class with the grandparents sounds cute. The varsity team did well making it to the state level. Dd said the power was out for 2 hours. Have a good day.
Unread 11-07-2014, 12:29 PM

Good morning and happy Friday!

It seems like today is a nice day to get things done at work...pretty quiet. My boss said she needs some meetings scheduled. I will wait for her to send me the information. I may go out to the farmers market during lunch.

Yesterday I went straight to Target and got the things we needed. I headed home to make the burgers and sides. Dd got home awhile after. We had dinner then watched TV and relaxed. She fell asleep on the couch.

Today dd is going to bake a cake for her godmother...she likes zebras. Dd sent me a picture...it's going to look nice. Later she will go to the movies with her boyfriend. I am going to zumba. I'll pick up dinner after for dh and myself. I'll watch TV and do some baking for scrapping tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm going to the gym. I will shower after class and head to my hair cut appt. I will get my things together when I get home. Scrapping is at 2pm and my girlfriend that lives 5 minutes from me is hosting.

Hyper - how did the grandparents class go this morning? I"m sure it was a good turnout. Did dh & dd enjoy the vollyeball tournament? Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register