2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 572 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-17-2014, 05:26 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Today was a busy work day. We have a class in the morning, a short break to set up for our preschool class, then after lunch our preschool class. The day went by fast. I'm making tater tot hot dish for supper. Dd and I will watch dancing with the stars tonight.

We had a good weekend. Friday dd went to her friends right after school for the sleepover. Bds was out with his gf. Dh, lds and I relaxed and watched some tv.

On saturday I took lds out. We got his shoes. After, we went to lunch. We went to Ruby Tuesdays. It was good. Dd did get a ride home. We watched tv in the evening.

On sunday we went to church. Lds's class sang. Later dh and I went out to run a couple quick errands. We ate at olive garden while we were out. It was really good. I took my leftovers for lunch today. Dd went to her friend's house when we got home. We watched tv in the evening.

Scrapper I'm sure it's a nice feeling to have your scrapbooking room organized. Sounds like you had a nice weekend. Your sreak dinner sounds good.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-18-2014, 03:57 PM

Hi ladies,

Pretty busy today. Payroll is due tomorrow so I have been entering what I have. I am still waiting on another batch.

Yesterday I went to zumba. I came home and finished making dinner. Dh got home shortly after. Dd sent me a text around 9 that they were close to home. They had a good time and got to take pictures with lots of characters. They also watched the parades at both parks. We watched Tv for awhile after dd's best friend left.

Today dd is going to work on her homework and projects. She has 3 weeks of classes left and then finals. I am going to the gym and have to make a quick stop at Target after. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. That is good that you found lds shoes. You did have a busy work day on Monday. Hope your day went well today. have a good day.
Unread 11-18-2014, 04:35 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night after dinner dd and I watched dancing with the stars. It was good. Next week is finals, this is the first season we've ever watched. We like it. I had a little insomnia last night. I wasn't able to fall asleep until after midnight. I was tired this morning.

Work was pretty good. One class this morning. Then I did some prepping. I'm making breakfast for supper. Lds already took his shower. He just has a little homework to do. We will watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper sounds like dd and her friend had a lot of fun at disneyland. You've had a busy work week so far.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-19-2014, 04:51 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

I've been busy with a variety of things today. The main thing has been payroll. it is nice and mild out today. During lunch I went over to the farmers market and bought some strawberries. It was very nice to get out.

Yesterday I went straight to the gym after work. I had to stop and get air on one of my tires. The symbol came on so had them checked. Then stopped to get gas and then got my work out in. Dd was at home when I got home. she was working on her homework. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd works. I'm going to zumba. We are having pork chops with veggies and either rice or mashed potatoes. We will watch TV
and relax this evening.

Hyper - We enjoy Dancing with the Stars as well. Dd is rooting for Bethany Mota. Hope you work day went well.
Unread 11-19-2014, 05:14 PM

Hi ladies,

I woke up this morning with a red, matted eye. I went to work, but I ended up calling the clinic and they were able to give me an appt. for 1:00. Our secretary covered the preschool class for me. It ended up that I have pink eye. It's viral, so he said it has to take it's course. He said I can go to work. Just don't touch my eye, and lots of handwashing.

I ordered pizza for supper. We will watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper it's nice that you have a symbol for your tires. Sometimes you can't tell when tires need air, so that's nice to have. That's great that you got to go out during lunch. Dd likes Sadie on Dancing with the stars. I like alfonso and whitney.

Have a great day.
Unread 11-20-2014, 05:36 PM

Hi ladies,

Busy day today. i was going to leave early because dd and I had dentist appts., but I received a call saying they had to reschedule. Dentist went home ill. So we go in 2 weeks. I am taking a day off tomorrow.

Yesterday dd sent me a text when I got home that she wasn't going to work. her student sent her a text saying she wasn't going to make it to class. So dd decided to go to zumba with me. We had a good workout. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

I am supposed to go to water aerobics class today. I didn't bring my stuff with me. Hopefully traffic won't be too busy. Class startst at 6pm. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope your eye is better today. Yes, it sure is nice to have the symbol when the tires need air. It will be interesting to see who wins Dancing with the Stars. Hope your day went well. have a good evening.
Unread 11-20-2014, 06:03 PM

Hi ladies,

Today was actually busy. I did alot of prepping this morning. This afternoon we had a staff meeting. The kids and I stopped at the grocer on the way home. We are having bbq chicken, potatoes and corn for supper. We will watch some tv this evening.

I have an appt. in the morning for a haircut and highlight. After that I have to run to target to get a trifold board for lds. He has a social studies fair at school next week. He needs the board for his presentation.

Scrapper how nice for you to have a 3 day weekend. That was nice that dd could go to zumba with you. I hope traffic is light and you can make it in time to get your stuff for water aerobics.

Have a good day.
Unread 11-21-2014, 07:07 PM

Hi ladies,

I went and got a haircut and highlights this morning. I came home and took bds to work. He quit his job at mcdonalds. He got a job at the Lutheran home campus where I used to work. He doesn't work in the building where I worked. He works in the senior citizen building. It's a very nice senior living building. He will be working as a waitstaff in the restaurant.. The restaurant is open to the public as well as the residents. They pay quite a bit more than he was making. I picked lds up from school, then swung by and picked up dd and 2 of her friends. I dropped them at her friend's house. They are having a sleepover. I picked up sandwiches for dinner. We are watching tv.

Tomorrow evening dd is babysitting for the teacher I work with. Bds has to work. I'm not sure what dh, lds and I will be doing. We'll see what comes up.

On Sunday we will go to church. Then it will be another play it by ear day.

Scrapper I hope you are enjoying your day off. Have a good weekend.
Unread 11-24-2014, 01:22 PM

Good morning ladies,

It is rather quiet at work today. Our schools are off this week. It is nice to be able to catch up on things. I have several meetings I need to schedule for my boss. Looking forward to a 3-day work week.

We had a good weekend. I took Friday off because I was participating in a holiday boutique at one of the local elementary schools. My table had my scrapbook stuff and dd's baking business. I had made 3 scrapbook frames and took my samples. No one bought anything but a few people picked up my flyer and dd's business card. We will see what happens. After dd and I were done with our manicures we headed back home. Dd got ready to head out to Disneyland with her boyfriend. he was going to buy a pass. I went out to a couple of stores then came back to finish getting things ready for Saturday.

I had to be at the school by 9am for set up. The event went until 2pm. There were 13 vendors. I bought a minnie mouse blanket for dd...she loved it. I also bought her a bracelet from Origami Owl and the charms I got are a mixer and rolling pin. That will be for her birthday. After the event was over, I went to the market. I got home and relaxed for awhile. Dd and I then went to a zumba class. It was a special event with an instructor from San Diego. He teaches instructors like my instructor. It was a great turn out. Afte class we called dh to see what to pick up for dinner. WE relaxed and watched TV.

Yesterday we went to church at 10am earlier than our regular time because we went to brunch at 11:30 for my sister in laws birthday. It was good to see the family. We went home changed and took the dogs for a walk. Late afternoon we headed out to meet my sisters.

Hyper - doesn't it feel great to have our hair done? That is great that bds found a better paying job. Hope you had a good weekend. Have a good day.
Unread 11-25-2014, 10:46 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a chilly morning...48. The office is cold too. I have the small blanket I keep here over my legs. So far it has been very quiet. I'm sure lots more people are off starting today.

We had a nice lunch yesterday. One of the director's provided lunch for us yesterday as a thank you. It was really good...mexican. I took a walk later in the afternoon.

Dd came to zumba with me. We stopped at the market after class to get some ingredients she needed for a rosemary bread someone ordered from her. We went home and relaxed after dinner.

Today dd and her boyfriend are going to Disneyland for a couple of hours. She is going to bake the bread before they head out. I am going to water aerobics tonight. We are having hamburgers and fries with veggies. We will watch Tv and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope your work day is going well. Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register