2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 573 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-25-2014, 10:00 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

Friday evening dd slept over at her friends. Bds got a rode home from work. We watched tv in the evening.

Saturday morning we slept in. I picked dd up from her friends house and took bds to work. Dh and I went out. We went to target and got a few things then went to starbucks for a lattte and dessert. Dd left a little before we got home to babysit. She texted me and told me our new pastor asked her if she could babysit after church Sunday. She was happy about that. Bds got a ride home from work. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. Dd went over to our Pastors house after. I ran up to the grocer and got our turkey. Lds did some last minute things on his social studies project. Dd got home about 5:00. She made quite a bit of money from her babysitting jobs. We had soup and sandwiches for supper. We watched tv in,the evening.

Yesterday was a busy day. We had a meeting in the morning at work then our preschool class in,the afternoon. Lds's social studies fair was at 6:00 in the evening. Each kid gave a short presentation on their project. I was very proud of lds. He got an a+. We came home and dd and I watched dancing with the stars.

I am done with work until Monday. The kids have a half day today then they are done. I stopped after taking the kids to school, and got the rest of the food for thanksgving. I will pick the kids up at noon, then we will run down to the apple orchard and get our pies. Dd and I are looking forward to watching the finale of dancing with the stars tonight.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. The bracelet you got dd sounds really cute. She will love it. Yes it does feel nice to get your hair done. Refreshed.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-26-2014, 02:22 PM

Good afternoon,

It has been a very quiet day...productive as my boss says. She will be leaving early and she told me that I can leave at 3pm. That will be nice to get home a little earlier. My cousin is at the house cleaning today. It will be nice to get home to a clean home.

We are having steak, potatoes and salad. Dd isn't sure if she works today as it depends if her student shows up. So she will go to work and wait and see if her student shows up. I am headed to zumba. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Dd was busy with babysitting..good for her. Congrats to lds on his social studies project...great job. How did you like the finale of Dancing with the Stars. I loved his reaction when they announced that they won. How nice you have a nice, long break. Have a good day and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have my sisters, nieces and brother in law coming over. It will be nice. have a good day.
Unread 11-26-2014, 04:54 PM

Hi ladies,

Dd and I watched the finale of dancing with the stars last night. Very exciting.

We woke up to snow this morning. I cleaned the house this morning. Lds and dd shoveled the driveway. Dd baked an apple pie for tomorrow. It was her first time making a pie from scratch, she did a good job. We will also have a pumpkin pie. We are having cheesy potato soup for supper. Dd also made that. It is simmering on the stove. Bds had today off but he works tomorrow. He gets paid time and a half so he didn't mind. We will relax and watch tv this evening.

Tomorrow we will watch the Macy's parade. Dd and I will make our turkey dinner. Bds is off at 3:00 so we plan to eat about 3:30.

Scrapper nice that you got to leave early. How awesome to come home to a clean house. It sounds like you will have a nice Thanksgiving planned with family. We really liked the finally. Yes, I loved his reaction too.

Have a nice day and a Happy Thanksgiving.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-01-2014, 10:08 AM

Hi ladies,

We really enjoyed the Thanksgiving break. Thanksgiving Day was very nice. We got everything done without stressing out. We were set and ready by the time everyone arrived. All the food turned out so good.

Friday morning we slept in. Dd and I went out early afternoon to Target, Michaels and Kohls. We got some good deals and didn't have to deal with long lines or anything. We had some leftovers for dinner. After that dd headed out with her boyfriend. I went to do marketing to get it out of the way. i changed into my pjs and watched a movie and a couple other shows.

Saturday morning I went to the gym and then went to a craft fair that I found out about close to home. I bought a few things. Dd worked. Late afternoon dd and I had massages scheduled...so great. After that we went to the mall. Dd was in search of a dress for her birthday. she found a black dress that looks great on her. She will turn 21....so hard to believe. We are going to Las Vegas for a couple of days...my sisters and nieces will be going. We are all looking forward to it. We stopped at a book store to get some claendars and I bought 2 books for my great-nephew. We called dh to see what to pick up for dinner. We headed home and relaxed and watched TV.

Yesterday morning took dd's car in for service. We came ome and had breakfast...dd made pancakes...so good. After breakfast we got ready for church. It started to rain. After church it was raining hard. We went to go pick dd's car up and then were home for the rest of the day because it rained the rest of the day. I checked with my sisters and we decided it was best to stay home. We wtached Tv and got things done around the house.

Back to work today. This is dd's last week of classes before finals next week. I am going to zumba today. Dd doesn't work this week it is her break before the next set of classes start. She said she wants to go to zumba as well. We are having pork chops, rice and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like dd was busy in the kitchen as well....good for her. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed your break. have a good day.
Unread 12-01-2014, 01:37 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good break. We went to church on Thanksgiving morning. We came home and watched the Macy's parade. Then dd and I started cooking dinner. Dh picked up bds from work. We ate about 4:00. Everything turned out good. We relaxed in the evening.

Friday morning dh and I headed to the hospital for his surgery. I think I mentioned he had surgery on his finger several months back. It never healed so he needed a second surgery. It went well, we will keep our fingers crossed that it will heal this time. On the way home we had to stop and get a prescription for pain meds. Dh was hungry because he had to fast, so I stopped and got food on our way home. We relaxed the rest of the day and evening.

On Saturday dh wanted to run an errand so I took him to do that. We stopped for lunch then came home. Dd was invited to her friends birthday party. I took her there. The rest of us watched some tv. I picked dd up from the party later.

On Sunday we went to church. Dd's friend invited her to go see Mockingjay. They picked her up. I did laundry and lds and I gave his room a good cleaning. We relaxed to rest of the day. Dd got home late afternoon. She said the movie was good.

Today was a little hard getting up. Work was busy, the day went fast. i'm making baked pasta and garlic bread for supper.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a nice break. Your thanksgiving sounds like it was a nice day. How great to get massages. Glad dd found a dress for her birthday. Vegas sounds like fun!

Have a good day.
Unread 12-02-2014, 01:00 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night after supper, we watched tv and relaxed.

Today work was busy. We are prepping for our big holdiay event on Saturday. It's called Holiday Express. We will have different areas set up. We will have craft tables, where the kids can make a Christmas craft. We have a store. The kids go in with a personal shopper and pick a gift for someone in their family. Then we have a wrapping area, where we wrap the gift for them. We will also have Santa there. I will be working Saturday morning. I will be in the wrapping station.

Tonight lds is starting a boys gymnastics class. It is on Tuesdays for an hour. In runs through the end of February. I have to have him there at 5:00. I will probably pick up food for dinner on rhe way home.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well.
Unread 12-02-2014, 04:09 PM

Hi ladies,

It is a rainy day here today. We will have rain off and on for a few days. I'm not looking forward to the drive home. Hopefully traffic moves along well.

Yesterday dd and I went to zumba. We had a really good workout. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Dd was tired because she fell asleep as I was making my lunch. This is her last week of classes. Finals are next week.

We are having beef tacos for dinner. We are going to zumba. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - the Holiday Express event sounds like so much fun for the kids. I'm sure they have a great time. The gymnastics class sounds like fun for lds. Hope he enjoys it. Have a good evening.
Unread 12-03-2014, 01:30 PM

Hi ladies,

Lds's gymnastics class went well. He enjoyed it. The parents have to stay in the lobby area, but they have a tv that is hooked up to the gym, so you can watch the class. We picked up a pizza on the way home. We watched tv in the evening.

Today we were supposed to have a special holiday class, but not enough people signed up so it was cancelled. I stopped at the grocer on the way home. I'm making chicken, rice and a veggie for supper. We will watch tv in,the evening.

Scrapper that will be nice for dd to have a break. When will classs resume?

Have a good day.
Unread 12-03-2014, 02:02 PM

Hi ladies,

It rained all day and night yesterday. The traffic was really slow going home...it took me an hour and 20 minutes to get home. I went to the gym. Dd decided to stay home and finish up some homework. We watched Tv after dinner.

Today dd had her group presentation for one of her business classes. I'll be curious to see how it went. Dd has 2 finals next week on Monday and Tuesday. She will be off until January 5th when the Winter Session starts. Her classes are on line and will only have to go on campus for the exams.

Still raining today but it looks like it is just a light drizzlenow. We are going to zumba today. I went to the market during lunch and bought a roasted chicken, strawberries and bananas. Now I don't have to stop after work. I will just make some sides to go with the chicken. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - that is good that lds enjoyed his class. That is too bad the holiday class didn't get enough people signed up. Have a good day.
Unread 12-04-2014, 02:17 PM

Hi ladies,

I've been working on a variety of things today. I will be leaving at 3pm today for my podiatrist appt. Dd and I are going to zumba this evening. We are having steak, baked potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax. Today was the last day of her classes. Two days of finals next week and she is done with the Fall semester.

On the way home yesterday it was raining heavy the whole drive home. I was so glad when I got off the freeway. Dd and I went to the pm zumba class. We had a great workout. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Hyper - hope your work day went well. have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register