2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 576 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 12-18-2014, 02:29 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

I went to zumba last night. Dd was getting ready for work when I got home. I stopped at the market after work to pick up supplies for dd's baking orders. We watched TV when she got home from work.

During lunch I went to the market to get some small paper plates and napkins in Christmas colors for tomorrow. Everyone that wanted to participate signed up to bring goodies. We started this at work last year so I guess it will be an annual thing. It is my turn tomorrow. Dd will be baking some scones and 2 coffee cakes and I'm going to make some peanut butter cookies.

I have a busy evening so I'm skipping my workout this evening. I'm stopping at the market to get a gift card for my zumba instructor. Then I will finish making dinner...steaks, baked potatoes and a salad. I will bake when I am done with dinner. I also need to wrap the gifts I am bringing to work tomorrow. Dd is at Disneyland today with her best friend. they exchanged gifts before they left. Dd said her best friend was going to help her with the baking when they got back.

Hyper - yes, I liked the new dentist so far. I like that it is close to home. That is great that lds likes his gymnastics class. The Christmas party sounds like it was a hit. Nice that you got to meet some of the parents. The Advent supper and song service sounded nice and good food too. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-19-2014, 01:25 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night lds and dd got their gifts ready to take to school. We watched some tv and relaxed.

Today dd's choir is performing their concert at the mall of america. After the concert they get to break up in groups of 4 and shop. She was excited about that. She is going to do her Christmas shopping for us. She said it works out perfect that she can be alone to get a little gift for each of us. Lds is having his Christmas party today. I helped him carry everything in this morning. He had to bring a treat and drink to share and his exchange gift and his teacher gift. I'll be anxious to hear about their day when I pick them up.

Dd is babysitting this evening. I'm making tacos for supper. We'll watch some tv this evening.

Tomorrow morning lds has to go to school from 9-11 for their Christmas program practice. I will pick him up then dh and I are going to finish up our last minute Christmas shopping.

On Sunday we'll gomto church then in the afternoon is lds's Christmas program.

Scrapper I saw the pictures of all your goodies on FB. They looked yummy. I'm glad you like your new dentist. You did have a busy evening yesterday.

Have a good day and a good weekend.
Unread 12-19-2014, 02:11 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

I made a quick stop on the way home yesterday to get a gift card for my zumba instructor. I headed home and got busy. dd and her best friend got back from Disneyland around 7:30. After her friend left, dd had dinner and we watched TV for awhile. Then dd got busy baking.

The treats were a hit here at work. I had a scone mid-morning with my coffee. During lunch I walked to a farmers market close to work. I bought 2 poinsettias that I will place outside by the front door. I am going to zumba this evening. I need to get gas after class then I am headed to get 2 gift cards for Trader Joes market and a store my sister shops at. We will relax this evening. Dd is at Universal Studios today with her boyfriend. They are looking forward to seeing the Grinchmas area. This is the last time they will use their pass as it expires at the end of the month. She said they won't renew that one again.

Tomorrow going to the gym then doing marketing. No plans other than getting things done at home. Dd works and then has a cupcake order to work on for Sunday. Sunday we are going to my sister in law's house to celebrate Christmas with that side of the family.

Hyper - both dd & lds had fun days at school today. Dd is right it worked out perfect being at the mall to get her shopping done. Sounds like you had a good weekend planned. I am just about done with my shopping just a few gift cards left to get. Between tonight and tomorrow I need to get my wrapping done. Yes all the goodies baked were very good. Have a good evening and enjoy your weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-22-2014, 09:24 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday the kids enjoyed their day. Lds had a great time at his class party. He said is was the first time he didn't want the school day to end. LOL. Dd had a good time at the mall. She said alot if people stopped to listen to their choir concert. She had fun getting her shopping done. She babysat in the evening. The rest of us relaxed and watched tv. Dd got home around 11:00.

On saturday dh and I went out and finished our Christmas shopping. We went to the mall of america. It was decorated so beautifully. We stopped and had dinner on the way home and picked up food for the kids. We watched tv in the evening.

On sunday we went to church. Dd's sunday school class that she helps with had their Christmas party. She helps with the preschool class. She said they are so cute. She got a few nice gifts from some of the kids. We came home and relaxed for awhile, then we got ready to go to lds's Christmas program. It was so nice. The kids sang so beautiful. We came home and ordered pizza for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I straightened up a bit. The kids and I are going to bake cookies today. Should be fun.

Scrapper I hope you had a nice weekend, have a good day.
Unread 12-22-2014, 10:36 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is pretty quiet at work. Our schools are now on break for 3 weeks so phones aren't really busy. It is a great time to catch up. Today is my last day at work...so hapy about that. My boss as well is off starting tomorrow. She said she wants to leave early today. I am going out to lunch with one of my friends today. It will be great to catch up with her.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I made some stops to get some gift cards for one of my sisters and nieces. I stopped at a shopping center not far from home. I was tired by the time I got home because traffic was really bad. I watched TV and relaxed.

Saturday morning I went to aerobics class and ran some errands including the market. I got home and did things around the house. Dd worked and stopped at Petsmart to shop for our dogs. We relaxed and then went to church. We picked up dinner and watched TV. I did some wrapping while we watched TV. Dd baked the 2 dozen cupcakes for Sunday.

Yesterday after breakfast we got ready to head out to my sister in law's house. Dd's boyfriend came as well so he got to meet dh's side of the family. It was a nice time. We headed back home and dd's boyfriend had to work which is close to home. It is in the shopping centera block from our house. We then got ready to go meet my sisters.

Dh is off today and tomorrow then works on Wednesday. Dd said her & her boyfriend were going out shopping today. We are going to zumba today. I asked dh if he could grill the burgers. I will then bake the fries. We will relax and watch TV. The gift wrapping will continue tonight. Dd will work on her cheesecake order for tomorrow.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. sounds like lds and dd had a good day on Friday. That is great that people stopped to listen to their concert. You and dh had a productive day on Saturday. Glad to hear you enjoyed lds's program. Have fun baking today! have a good day.
Unread 12-23-2014, 07:06 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday me and the kids did some baking. We had fun. We played Christmas music while we were baking. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I took our dogs to the groomer. Dd and 2 of her friends were getting together today for a gift exchange. I picked her friend up and brought them over to the other friends house. I came home and took a shower and watched a little tv. I picked dd up. Then we took lds to gymnastics. Dh picked up the dogs. After gymnastics we stopped for dinner on the way home. Now we are watching tv.

Scrapper I hope you had a good day. I wish you and your family a blessed Christmas. I will check in after Christmas
Unread 12-26-2014, 08:49 PM

Hi ladies,

Been busy getting ready for Christmas and now it is over. Christmas eve dh worked. Dd and I were busy baking and wrapping gifts in our pjs until it was time to go to church. After church we went out to dinner. We came home and dd left around 8 to her boyfriend's house. She celebrated with him and his parents. I finished getting things done around the house.

We had a very nice Christmas. We hosted and had my sisters, nieces and dd's boyfriend over. My nephew and his family came over later in the day. We had a nice spread of food...a good variety too. After dinner we did our gifts with my sisters and nieces. Everyone was happy with their gifts. We got dd a laptop and she was very happy. Dh said she really needed one for school. We made hot cocoa to go with the desserts. We watched TV and took pictures.

This morning slept in a little. dd and I had a dentist appt at 10 for cleaning. From there we went to the mall to go to Penneys. We both found boots that were on clearance. I got a scarf and we bought socks...knee hi's. Dd saw a pair of work out tennis but they didn't have her size. they checked to see if another store had her size. They said one of the stores that is not too far from us had 2 pair. We went home and had lunch and watched TV for awhile. Dd showered and then went out with her boyfriend.

I just got back home from the market and went to Penneys to get dd's tennis. I'm going to relax and watch TV.

Tomorrow morning I am going to the gym. I'll run a few errands then head home to get ready for scrapping. it will be fun to catch up with my friends. Dd works but will be home in time to leave with me for scrapping.

Hyper - I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Hope you are enjoying your time off. It sure is nice.
Unread 12-29-2014, 04:34 PM

Hi ladies,

We have been enjoying our time off. We had a nice Christmas.

On Christmas eve we went to church. Then we came home and put the yule log on tv and had hot chocolate.

On Christmas morning the kids opened their gifts. They were happy with what they got. We spent time doing things with the kids and warching Christmas movies. I made a ham dinner.

On Friday morning lds discovered he accidentally went to bed with his glasses on. Somehow the ear piece broke off. Dh and I took them to,the optometrist but unfortunately they were closed for the holiday. Since we were out we decided to go for lunch. After lunch we went to starbucks for a latte. Dh got 2 tickets to the cirque du soleil for Friday evening. Dd really wanted to go so I told dh to take her. They said it was really good.

On Saturday we slept in. I spent the day doing laundry. I was behind, so it took most of the day. We had leftover ham for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. After church lds and dh went out for lunch and to do a few things together. Dd and I watched "the Giver". We relaxed and watched tv in the evening.

This morning I cleaned out my closet. I have 4 bags of clothes and shoes for the thrift store. It feels good to have that done. I was going to take lds's glasses in, but I discovered that I left them in dh's car. Dd left at 4:30 to babysit for the teacher I work with. She should be home around 11:00. She was glad because we are going shopping tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning I'm meeting my friend for breakfast. After, the kids and I are going shopping. I'm going to make sure to get lds's glasses from dh's car so I can take them in tomorrow,

Scrapper it sounds like you had a nice Christmas with family and good food. We also got our dd a laptop for Christmas. Sounds like you and dd had a good shopping trip. How fun to have your scrapbooking.

Hope you are enjoying your time off. Have a good day.
Unread 12-30-2014, 07:47 PM

Hi ladies,

Today was a busy day. I met my friend for breakfast this morning. We had a great time catching up. We were talking and suddenly we realized it was noon. I headed home and picked up dd to go to target. Lds and bds wanted to stay home. She bought 6 tops and a pair of boots. She found everything on clearance. I saw 2 cute sweaters I liked but I decided to wait to see if they would go on sale. We left target and came home and picked lds up for gymnastics. After gymnastics we stopped for dinner. We are relaxing and watching some tv.

Scrapper hope you had a good day. Have a safe New Year's eve and a Happy New Year. Happy birthday to dd on the 1st!
Unread 01-02-2015, 10:41 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good, relaxing new years. On New Years Eve morning, I ran out to finally take lds's glasses in. Luckily they were under warranty, so they ordered another frame. They should be in on Tuesday then they will put his lenses in the new frame. I ran to target to look around. I ended up buying 3 sweaters and 2 tops. Good clearances. I stopped at the grocery to pick up snacks and stuff to make a meat and cheese tray. In the evening we had our meat and cheese tray and snacks and watched new year's rocking eve on tv. Bds went to a party with his girlfriend. Everyone was just going to stay there all night so noone had to be on the roads.

On New Year's day I made a roast then sliced it up for roast beef sandwiches. Dd went to help her friend's grandma do some work at the food shelf. We mostly just relaxed.

Today dh is off. He had a therapy appt. this morning. I will seemwhat the plan is when he gets home.

Scrapper hope you had a good New Years.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register