2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 579 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 01-20-2015, 11:42 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

We enjoyed a nice 3-day weekend. Friday it took me 1-1/2 hrs. to get home. Traffic was just very heavy...I saw no accidents or stalls. i was tired when I got home. Dd was busy baking. Her boyfriend was over. I relaxed for awhile then went through my closet to see if there were things I wanted to get rid of. I found some stuff. i then went to Michaels for dd. She needed a few things. On the way back I picked up panera for dinner. Once she was done with her baking. I started on my stuff. We were up pretty late.

Saturday morning I got up and started setting up. We put all the baked goods in baskets and labeled them. Dd got up and had breakfast then got ready for work. After I had breakfast, I brought my scrapping stuff out and worked on that. By the time dd got home from work, not much had been sold. She brought another table out and worked on her homework. We stayed out until about 3pm or so. Once we put everything away, I went to do the marketing. I picked up chicken strips and baked some steak potatoes and made a salad. We relaxed and watched TV.

Sunday after breakfast we got ready fro church. We came back and had lunch. I started on some laundry. Late afternoon we left to meet my sisters. We then went out to dinner. Dd took some of the baked goods and my sisters bought some. We headed home and relaxed.

Yesterday it was nice to sleep in. Dd and her best friend went to Disneyland. I ran some errands and then just headed back home and watched some TV. They got back around 5pm. Dd got ready for work. Her best friend left and I got ready to go to zumba. Dh grilled steaks for dinner. I made baked potatoes and salad. We watched TV and relaxed.

We are having chicken tostadas tonight. Dd said she is coming to zumba with me. We will watch TV and catch up on some of our shows. Dd registered on Friday. She got 2 business classes and 2 cooking classes. She said it is easier now since these classes are for her major. She will have an AA in Small business management and a certificate in Culinary Arts.

Hyper - hope you enjoyed your long weekend. Hope your work day is going well. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-20-2015, 02:06 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend,

On Saturday we slept in. We relaxed in the day. Later we took dh out for his birthday dinner. We came home and had cake and dh opened his presents. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. I started my laundry when I came home. Dh went out to run errands. I took lds to his friend's birthday party. Bds had to work. I finished my laundry then dd and I went out and got some dinner. Bds went to his girlfriends after work. I picked lds up from the party. He said he had a good time. Dh got home shortly after that. We watched tv in the evening.

Yesterday I took lds and dd to see a movie. We saw "Big Hero 6". It was such a cute movie. After the movie we looked around in the mall. Kohls had a good sale on clothes for lds. I got him 2 shirts, a sweatshirt and 2 pair of pants. Dd and I each got a candle from bath and body works. We stopped and had dinner on the way home.

Today work was good. I'm making lemon and dill chicken for dinner. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper sounds like you had a good weekend. How horrible to have such a long drive home on Friday. I can't believe your dd is so far in her college years. It seems like yesterday that she was graduating from high school.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-21-2015, 03:18 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy day. Payroll is due today and my phone has been busy today. At least it makes the day go by quickly.

Yesterday dd and her boyfriend were at the house. They were eating and watching TV. I got ready for zumba and we dropped dd's boyfriend off on our way. After class we headed home and I finished prepping dinner. We watched TV and relaxed.

Dd taught this morning from 10 to 12. It works right now since her classes are online. She said she is going to zumba with me. We are having hamburgers tonight. We will watch TV and just relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Sounds like you enjoyed dh's birthday celebration. Dd said that was a cute movie. I didn't get to see it. I may have to rent it. You got some good deals at Kohls. I know hard to believe that dd will be done at the community college in the fall. Hoep your work day went well. have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-21-2015, 07:24 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was good today. We had three kids out today from preschool. I don't know if they were sick, because the parents didn't call. After school I stopped at the grocery store. They had a big basket of school supplies for .50 each. I stocked up on some supplies.

I didn't make my lemon and dill chicken last night so I made it tonight. Bds is at work so I saved him a plate. Lds just told me he's not feeling good. I will have him go to bed early and I'm hoping he will feel ok in the morning.

We are relaxing and watching tv.

Scrapper it's nice when the work day goes by quickly. It's nice that dd can teach in the morning while she has online classes. Is she planning to take schooling any further after community college?

Have a good day.
Unread 01-22-2015, 10:04 AM

Good morning,

It is still kind of quiet this morning and phones too. Hopefully they won't be so heavy today. We will see. I was making copies andnoticed that the shredder bag was full to the top. So I changed that out.

Dd was relaxing when I got home yesterday. We got ready for zumba. Great class...lately the instructor has been really working us. Feels good when we are done. After class we stopped to get gas and then a quick stop at the market for hamburger buns and strawberries. We headed home and watched TV after dinner. Felt good to just sit and relax for awhile.

Today dd is going to the baker's warehouse to pick up some supplies she needs. She has a couple of orders coming up. We will head to zumba this evening. Not sure yet what we are having for dinner. We will watch some TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - that was a good deal on the school supplies. Hope lds is feeling ok today. She would like to go to the Arts Institute. They have a Baking & pastry program that she is interested in. We went to an open house last year and it is a nice campus. We also got to tour the kitchens....awesome. The program is 1-1/2 to 2 years and cost around $30K. Hope your work day goes well. Have a good day!
Unread 01-22-2015, 08:02 PM

Hi ladies,
Luckily lds felt fine when I woke him up this morning. We left a little early and stopped at the donut shop this morning. The kids liked that.

Work was good today. No classes, a good prep day. Dd's school is right across the street from the elementary school where I work. She had to come over today to pick up some lamination. It was fun to see her. I took bds to work after I picked the kids up from school. Dd wanted to make dinner tonight. She made pasta, salad and garlic bread. It turned out good.

We are watching tv this evening.

Scrapper it sounds like you have been getting some good work outs. The Art institute sounds great. Sounds like a good fit for her.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-23-2015, 01:43 PM

Hi ladies,

Today I ran some errands in town. I came home and watched my show I had taped. I have been relaxing. Dd will be babysitting tonight. I think I will pick up food for dinner.

We don't have any specific plans this weekend. We will see what comes up.

Scrapper I'm very sorry for the loss of your work friend. Have a good weekend.
Unread 01-23-2015, 03:01 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a rather quiet day so I've been able to get things done without too many interruptions. I got out for a walk during lunch...great walking weather. I picked up lunch while I was out. I got a turkey wrap and it was good.

Thank you. Yes, we are all sad at work. One of our co workers passed on early this morning. She was retired and was in the hospital since right before Thanksgiving. She had surgery on Monday for an ulcer that had scar tissue and I guess developed some complications. So sad.

When I got home yesterday, dd was getting ready to go the the bakers warehouse to get her supplies. Her boyfriend with her. I went to zumba. After class I called dd and she was on her way back. She was dropping her boyfriend off and was going to get gas and pick up dinner. We watched TV and relaxed when she got home. She then baked a coffee cake for someone that ordered from my work.

Today dd is working on a cupcake order for tomorrow. She said she needs to have them done tonight because she works tomorrow morning. I think I am going to zumba this evening.

The only plans we have are tomorrow...scrapping day. I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone. It will be fun. I will probably start to get my things together tonight.

Hyper - glad to hear that lds was OK. Maybe he just needs some extra sleep. That was nice to see dd come over to your work. Dd enjoys being in the kitchen cooking & baking doesn't she? I think that is great. Yes the Art Institute is a perfect match for dd. Have a good evening and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 01-26-2015, 01:21 PM

Hi ladies,

We are supposed to get some light rain later in the day. It is cloudy out.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening when I got home dd was working on her cupcake order. I did go to zumba and then picked up dinner for everyone on the way home. We relaxed and watched TV.
s show
Saturday morning I went to aerobics class. i then went to the flower mart and stopped for a latte on my way home. I got home and showered to be ready for dd's customer to pick up the cupcake order. Dd got home from work and had some lunch. Around 2:30 we picked up one of my friends and headed over for scrapping. We had a good time. I am working on a travel album of our big trips. I finished our Hawaii Trip. Now I get to move on to the next one. Next month it is my turn to host.

Sunday morning after breakfast we took the dogs for a walk. We then started getting ready for church. We came back and had lunch. I then went to do marketing. Late afternoon we left to meet my sisters.

Last night I had to call in to see if I had to report for jury duty today. I didn't. I have to call in all week. We will see how it goes.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend and that your work day is going well. have a good day.
Unread 01-26-2015, 09:04 PM

Hi ladies,
We had a very low key weekend.

Dd babysat Friday evening. The rest of us relaxed and watched tv. Lds must have been tired. He fell asleep on the couch pretty early. I woke him up and had him go to bed. Dd got home about midnight.

On Saturday we slept in. Lds actually got up early since he went to bed so early. We stayed home and relaxed and watched tv. I took bds to work. I made bbq short ribs, potatoes, corn and garlic toast for supper. We relaxed and watched tv again after dinner.

On Sunday we didn't go to church. We had freezing rain during the night and it was really icy out. I heard that several people fell in the church parking lot, but luckily noone was hurt. I did laundry and later I went up to our local grocer and got groceries. By that time the temp had risen and the ice had melted. We had leftovers for dinner.

Today work was busy. On Mondays, we have a toddler class in the morning. We clean up and have lunch then we have our preschool class inmthe afternoon. I made tacos for supper. Dd made some cupcakes this evening. They were good. I'll probably take one for lunch tomorrow.

Scrapper your weekend sounds great. How fun to have your scrapping weekend. The travel album your working on sounds really nice. Yes, my dd does like being in the kitchen cooking and baking.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register