2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 580 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 01-27-2015, 08:55 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Well I didn't have to report to jury duty this morning. My boss will be happy. I wonder if I will make it through the week without having to report. We will see.

When I left work yesterday it had started to rain. It rained off and on all the way home and hard at times. It took me an hour and 15 minutes. Just as I got off the freeway dd called asking where I was, I told her I had just gotten off the freeway. She told me we had lost power then she said mom there is a fire. I got scared when she said that. she said it was across the street at one of our neighbors. Our street was blocked so I had to park at the shopping center and walk home just a block from home. So I guess what happened is that the transformer behind the neighbor's house blew and it caused a fire. The trees behind the house caught fire and I think their house was OK. Dd was getting ready for work when all this happened. So I went in and dd get all her stuff. We also put the leashes on the dogs as I took them with us when I took dd to work. I'm glad it wasn't raining hard since we had to walk to the shopping center to my car. After I took dd to work, I headed back home and our street was still blocked. So the dogs and I walked home. Power didn't come back on until after 7pm so it was out for 2 hours. Dh called to get an update so I told him power was back and I was leaving to go pick dd up from work. We picked up Panera for dinner. We realxed and watched TV for awhile after all the commotion.

Today headed to zumba. I think dd said she was coming as she doesn't work today. We are having our beef bowl today. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - you had a nice relaxing weekend. Glad to hear that no one got hurt when they fell in the church parking lot. Your Mondays at work are busy with a class in the morning and another in the afternoon. It must make the day go by quickly. I brought some leftover cupcakes to work yesterday from dd's order. Everyone loved them. Yes, I like how the travel album is coming out. Have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-27-2015, 01:24 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was busy today. We have a toddler class with 9 little boys and 1 little girl. Those poor little boys had a hard time today. They separate from their mom's for half the class. Two of them were crying for their moms. One of them wet their pants and one soiled their pants. It was crazy but we made it through.

I stopped at the grocer on the way home to pick up a few things. I'm making breakfast for supper.

Scrapper I saw the pic of the fire on facebook. So scary. Glad that you all are ok and your neighbors. Maybe you will get lucky and not have to report for jury duty, when I was summoned a few years ago I got lucky and never got called.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-28-2015, 02:10 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

So far I have not had to report to jury duty. Two more days to call in. My boss is keeping her fingers crossed.

Dd and I went to zumba last night. We had a good work out. After class we stopped to get gas. We had dinner then watched TV and relaxed. I did a load of laundry. Once I found out whether I had to report to jury duty or not, I packed my breakfast and lunch.

Dd worked this morning. She said the 2 ladies are so excited about the class because it is their time. I'll see if dd is coming to zumba today. We are having lemon pepper chicken breasts with baked potatoes and veggies.

Hyper - how old are the kids in the toddler class? Poor things. Yes, it was a scary scene with the fire. By the time I got home yesterday the neigbors had thier power back. Hope your work day went well. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-28-2015, 06:43 PM

Hi ladies,

We relaxed and watched tv last night. Bds had a little homework to do.

Today work was good. I took bds to work when I got home. I picked up food for dinner. I took dd to volleyball tryouts. It is for the JV volleyball team. (Junior varsity). Dh will pick her up. We have a freezing rain advisory. It just started to rain when I took dd. I hope it's not too bad in the morning.

Scrapper so far so good with jury duty. Our toddlers in our Tues. Class are 2 yr olds. It's nice that the ladies are excited about dd's class. Should be fun.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-29-2015, 01:25 PM

Hi ladies,

I did have to report for jury duty this morning, but I got postponed to February 9th. They said it was best since I have 2 doctor appts next week. My boss is happy that I am back at work today. Now I am catching up on emails.

Yesterday dd and I went to zumba. Whad our chicken breast with baked potatoe and veggies. We relaxed and watched TV for awhile.

Today dd had a chiropractor appt at school. She is then going to study for awhile and then take her test for her business class. She said she wants to go to zumba today. Not sure what we are having for dinner. We will relax and watch TV.

Hyper - good luck to dd on the jv tryouts. When will she find out if she made it? Hope the weather wasn't too bad today. Aww the toddlers are young. Hope your work day went well. have a good day.
Unread 01-29-2015, 05:12 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was good today. It was a prep day today. We have a few special events coming in February so I was able to get a head start prepping for them. We found out today that dd made the team. She was happy and relieved. I took bds to work. I made tater tot hot dish for supper.
We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper thats good that they postponed your jury duty. At least now you know when you have to go, so you can be in that mind set. We were lucky with our wearher. It stopped raining pretty quickly last night so everything was ok this morning.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-30-2015, 08:47 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday! It is a rainy morning here today. It actually started last night. It isn't anything heavy just a light drizzle. Hopefully it stops by lunch time since I wanted to walk over to the farmers market.

Dd and I went to zumba. We stopped at Walgreens on the way home. We also picked up dinner. We watched TV and relaxed. Dd then got busy with homework and doing her midterm online.

Today dd and her boyfriend are going to Disneyland. On the way dd is stopping to get her haircut since it is on the way. Tomorrow is 1 year that they have been together. Time sure does go by quickly. Her boyfriend's family is going to Las Vegas for the weekend and they invited her. They will leave tomorrow and come back on Monday.

No big plans this weekend. I want to finish working in my scrapbook room. In the living room to the side of the fireplace dd and I have magazines stacked there. I'm going to clean up that area. I will also catch up on some of my shows.

Hyper - glad you were able to get things done at work yesterday. Congrats to dd on making the jv team. I'm sure she is excited. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend!
Unread 01-30-2015, 01:37 PM

Hi ladies,

I cleaned the house and started my laundry this morning. After I finished cleaning I watched my show I had taped. I just finished my last load of laundry. I will take bds to work later. We are going to order pizza for supper.

No specific plans this weekend. Dd is babysitting tomorrow night and she has her first vb practice Sunday afternoon. We will see what else comes up.

Scrapper you're right, that year did go by fast. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 02-02-2015, 09:43 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a very quiet morning so far. Seems like people are running late or out. Today I am leaving at noon. I have a dentist appt this afternoon as i am having 2 teeth extracted. At my previous appt he said they aren't able to save them. I am taking tomorrow off to recuperate. Dh will be taking me. Dd gets back today. They are leaving to come back after check out time.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I went to zumba. I came back home and made breakfast for my dinner. Dh picked something up on the way home and dd was at Disneyland with her boyfriend. I watched TV and relaxed.

Saturday morning I went to the gym and then ran a few errands. Dd worked. They were leaving after she got out of work. They finally came to pick her up around 2pm. I guess her boyfriend's dad had to work in the morning. After she left I went to do marketing. Once I was back, I got a call that my car was ready. Dd took me to pick it up. We took the dogs with us for the ride. On the way back, I brought one of the dogs with me. When we got back, I went out to do a little shopping. Before I left, I asked dh what he wanted me to pick up for dinner. I went to Old Navy to pick up some black polo shirts for dd. That is what she wears for work. I then picked up a gift card at Ross for dd's boyfriend. I went to Target and picked up a few things we needed. I went to check the sales out at Michaels and just bought a few things I needed for scrapping like the adhesives I use. I picked up Baja Fresh for dinner. We watched some movies we had recorded.

Yesterday after breakfast I got ready for church. When I came back I gave the dogs a bath. They sure needed it. I had some lunch and watched on of my shows. I did some laundry and swept. Late afternoon I went to meet my sisters. When I got back in evening, I mopped and packed my breakfast and lunch. I then watched another movie.

Today I am making hamburgers. We will relax and watch TV. I'm excited to hear about dd's weekend. She texted me and said they went to Cake Boss and they tried a few things.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend and that your work day went well. Have a good day.
Unread 02-02-2015, 04:32 PM

Hi ladies,

We had agood weekend.

Friday evening we ordered pizza for supper. We relaxed and watched tv.

Saturday we slept in. Dh and I went out. We went to get some things that dh needed at the auto parts shop. We got groceries. We went to my fav mexican restaurant to eat. We haven't been there in awhile, it was good. We picked up food for lds and dd on the way home. Bds was with his gf. It was her birthday. They went out for dinner. After dd ate, they picked her up to babysit. We watched tv. Dd got home about 11:00.

On Sunday we went to church. We went out for breakfast after church. We relaxed most of the day. I made cheeseburgers for supper.

Today work was busy. I'm making chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. How fun to go to cake boss. Good idea to take tomorrow off to recuperate. Take care.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register