2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 581 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 02-03-2015, 10:23 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

All went well with my oral surgery. Once all the numbing was done it only took 15 minutes. On the way home we dropped off the prescriptions and headed home. Dd got home shortly after we did. I couldn't really talk much because of the gauze in my mouth. I changed it a couple of times. I had some scrambled eggs and a smoothie that dd made for me. Before that I had some applesauce. We watched TV and dd told me all about her trip. sounds like they had a good time.

This morning I had some cereal and strawberries cut up small. Just relaxing and watching TV. Our dogs have a 2:30 apt at the vet for their shots. Dd and I will take them. I am going to make hamburgers today. I will cut up my patty into small pieces. Not much going on this evening. We will watch TV and relax.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice, relaxing weekend. Hope your day is going well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-03-2015, 03:27 PM

Hi ladies,

Today work was good. We had our toddler class this morning. We have 2 special event classes this week that I am prepping for. I worked on some of it this afternoon. It started snowing while I was at work. By the time I left the roads were a mess. Thankfully we made it home safely. I'm making baked pasta and garlic bread for supper. The kids have some homework then we will watch some tv.

Scrapper glad your oral surgery went well. Sounds like you had a relaxing morning.

Have a good day.
Unread 02-04-2015, 02:39 PM

Good afternoon,

I came back to work today. Feeling OK just sore and still swollen on the right side. I will have to put some warm compresses when I get home. On the way into work, I stopped for my appt with the orthopedic doctor. I got an injection on my left knee since that is the one bothering me the most.

I have been catching up on my work and emails. I went out to the market at lunch to buy a roasted chicken for dinner. I am going to make some mashed potatoes and veggies.

Yesterday afternoon dd's boyfriend came over and they were doing a workout with the xbox. We had dinner after he left and then watched TV.

Today dd teaches 2 classes. One was at 10am and the other at 6pm. I think I am going to zumba this evening. We will relax and watch TV this evening when dd gets home from work.

hyper - hope your work day went well. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-04-2015, 07:22 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was busy today. I did prep work this morning. I should have no problem finishing up tomorrow. We had preschool class this afternoon.

After I picked the kids up from school we stopped at the library. I took bds to work. I picked up food for dinner. Dd is at volleyball practice. She will be done at 9:30. Dh will pick her up. We are warching some tv.

Scrapper that was nice to get the roasted chicken. Make a couple sides and dinner is done. I hope the injection helps.

Have a good day.
Unread 02-05-2015, 10:35 AM

Good morning ladies,

It has been a busy morning so far. i have a variety of things going on for today. I would like to get out to the farmers market during lunch.

Yesterday when I got home dd was getting ready for work. I had a little time to relax before heading out to zumba. It was a great workout. I started getting my dinner ready when dd got home. Dh heated up his leftovers. we watched TV and relaxed. I packed my breakfast and lunch and then headed to bed.

Today dd works. I think she said it is a project class. She is working on her homework today. next week is the last week of the winter session. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a productive work day yesterday. How long are dd's volleyball practices? Have a good work day. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Unread 02-05-2015, 05:48 PM

Hi ladies

I finished all my prepping at work today. One thing I was prepping for was a special Thursday evening class that my boss is teaching. The other is for another grandma, grandpa and me class tomorrow morning. I will be working for that class tomorrow.

After I picked the kids up we stopped because dd wanted to get a movie from the redbox. I took bds to work. I made tacos for supper. We will relax and watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper dd's winter session seemed to go by fast. Is the soreness easing up from your extractions? Dd has practice on Wednesday evenings from 7:30-9:30 and on Sundays from 2:00-4:00. Not too bad. Her first tournament will be on the 21st.

Have a good day.
Unread 02-06-2015, 09:17 AM

Good morning and Happy Friday!

So glad it's Friday. It is still nice and quiet this morning. People must be running late today. It is kind of foggy this morning so that must be affecting the traffic. It was heavier for me as I drove into work.

Dd was working on a quiz when I got home. After that she started to get ready for work. I got ready for zumba. Dd was going to pick up chipotle for dinner. I got a gift card at Christmas so I told her to use that. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd told me that her and her boyfriend are going hiking this morning. They are going to a park that is close to home. I am going to zumba this evening. We don't have big plans this weekend. Dd doesn't work tomorrow. I have a haircut appt tomorrow. Dd said she may come with me so we could go shopping after that. She got Bed Bath & Beyond gift cards and has a list of what she wants to get. We will probably relax and watch TV when we get back.

Hyper - hope you have a nice turnout for the grandparents class this morning. What movie did dd get? I am still feeling some soreness. Dd told me I am still swollen. So I need to keep doing the warm compressions to help with that. Yes, dd practices aren't that bad. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend!
Unread 02-06-2015, 03:49 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a big turnout for our class this morning. With kids and their grandparents we had 49 people. It was very busy, but everyone seemed to have a good time. My boss had asked our secretary yesterday if she could come in and help. She said no problem, but unfortunately her little boy got sick last night and she couldn't come. My boss and I handled it pretty well.

I was done with work at 11:00. I came home and did my laundry. I'm glad to have that out of the way. I watched my show I had taped. Bds is going out with a friend. We are going to order pizza for supper. We'll relax and watch some tv tonight.

Tomorrow morning dd is going to the mall of america with some friends. One of her friend's mom is taking them. There is a school dance next Saturday. They all want to look for a new dress.

Lds's class will sing in church on Sunday. Otherwise, we have no specific plans. We'll play it by ear.

Scrapper your weekend sounds like it will be nice. Have fun shopping.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 02-09-2015, 02:25 PM

Hi ladies,

My boss sent me an email this morning that she wasnt' coming in. she wasn't feeling well. So it has been fairly quiet.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I went to zumba. Dd and her boyfriend were there. His grandmother was heading back to Mexico and they all were going to take her to the airport. when I go tback from zumba dh was home. i took a shower and watched TV.

Saturday morning I went to the gym and then to my haircut appt. Dd met me at Bed Bath & Beyond. First we went to the college next to her school to take pictures at the Japanese Garden they have. She was working on a Valentine project for her boyfriend. She cut out the letters I and U then a heart. So we took pictures at different spots. My profile and cover pictures were taken there. It was very nice. After that we got something to eat then did the shopping. She had $100 in gift cards and just had to pay $3 out of pocket. She bought a variety of things...a shoe rack, shower curtain, a support for her back that helps with posture, and some things for baking. After we were done we treated ourselves to frozen yogurt. As we started heading home, it started raining. We relaxed for awhile then I went to do marketing. I picked up dinner and we relaxed and watched TV.

Yesterday after breakfast we got ready for church. When we came back we had lunch and I sorted laundry. We took the dogs for a walk. We then left to go meet my sisters.

Today dd doesn't think she works. She called Michaels yesterday and no on had signed up. she was going to call again today. She said she will come to zumba if she doesn't work. We are having chicken tostadas tonight. WE will watch Tv and relax this evening.

Hyper - you had a great turnout at the grandparents class. Did dd and her friends find dresses? Hope your work day went well and that you enjoyed your weekend. have a good day.
Unread 02-09-2015, 05:59 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On Saturday I woke up with a sore throat and cold symptoms. I was supposed to take dd to meet her friends. Her friend's mom asked if everyone could meet her in the parking lot of our grocery store. Dh said he would take her. Bds went out with his gf. I stayed in my jammies all day and rested. Dh went out and ran some errands. Dd's friend's mom did bring everyone to their houses. Dd found a reall cute dress. She had a good time. Dh brought food home for supper.

On Sunday I was feeling better. We went to church. Lds's class sang a really nice song. After church we went out for breakfast. We came home and changed clothes. Dh took dd to volleyball practice. I straightened up the house. I picked dd up from practice. We had sandwiches for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. After work I took bds to work. I stopped at the grocer on the way back. I made chicken parmesian and angel hair pasta for supper. We are watching tv.

Scrapper your weekend sounds fun, it sounds like you and dd had a fun day out. How nice that she only had to pay 3.00 for everything she got. The japanese garden sounds nice.

Have a good rest of your day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register