2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 583 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 02-18-2015, 07:00 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Work was good today. We had our preschool class this afternoon. It is bitterly cold here. I had to get gas after work. It was so cold, but I didn't want to take a chance on running out of gas in this weather. I took bds to work. Then me, lds and dd left for church. The youth group was hosting the lenten supper so we helped with that. Dh came after work. Dd had practice, so she didn't stay for all of the ash Wednesday service. After we got ashes, dh took her to practice. Lds and I stayed for the rest of the service. We are watching some tv. Dh will pick dd up. Bds's boss gave him a ride home from work.

Scrapper your little doggie is so cute! Sounds like you got a good work out at zumba yesterday.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-19-2015, 11:22 AM

Hi ladies,

It is a busy morning. My boss is off site and won't be in the office until after 11. She was sening me emails so have things to follow up on. Payroll is due today. I just finished entering everything. I may go out for a walk outdoors today. It is still really overcast out.

Yesterday I made it just in time for the 5pm service. It was very nice. It ended close to 6pm. I wouldn't make it to zumba on time so I decided to take a day off. I went to the market to get soem chicken breasts, I also stopped at CVS to pick up some prescriptions. I made breakfast for dinner and did a few things around the house. We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home from work.

This morning dd went to do her bloodwork. She said she didn't have to wait that long. She is meeting a friend for lunch today and then works this evening. she started cleaning out and orgainzing her closet. I am going to zumba. We are having chicken breasts with rice and salad. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - your weather sounds so cold...hope it warms up a bit. That was nice of bds's boss to give him a ride home. Yes, we lucked out when we adopted Lacy. Her previous owner surrended her. She is a cutie and fun. She plays around alot with our other dog. She is a little instigator...lol. How are Max & Ruby doing? Hope your work day goes well. have a great day.
Unread 02-19-2015, 06:36 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was good today. I got alot of prepping done. We had a staff meeting this afternoon. I took bds to work a while after I got home. I picked up food for dinner. We are relaxing and watching some tv.

I'm not sure what I will do tomorrow. I might get the laundry done so I can have that out of the way for the weekend.

Scrapper sounds like you had a busy morning. That's nice that dd could meet her friend for lunch. Lacy sounds cute. She sounds alot like our Ruby. She is also an instigator. Max is very laid back and just likes to lay around. She is always trying to wind him up. They are doing well. They will be 3 already next month.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-20-2015, 09:21 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday! It is another foggy & overcast morning. I'm glad that traffic was fairly light today. We will see how the day goes today. I do have some meetings that I need to schedule.

I caught up with dd when I got home yesterday. She said she had a good time with her friend. This is a friend she met when she started college. They haven't had any classes together since so it was good to catch up for them. She got ready for work and I headed to zumba. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner. Dd ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Today after work I am picking up my niece. She is going to spend the night with us. Dd, her boyfriend and my niece are going either bowling or miniature golfing ths evening. I will be getting things done around the house. It is scrapping day tomorrow. It is my turn to host. I am really looking forward to getting together with my friends.

Hyper - sounds like work was a productive day for you. Having the laundry done and out of the way would be great. Max and Ruby sound like they are doing well. Wow 3 already time flies by. Yes, our girl dogs sure sound alike. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 02-20-2015, 12:10 PM

Hi ladies,

I did end up doing laundry this morning. I just have towels in the dryer left. I also cleaned the house. I am just relaxing now. Dh took Max and ruby to the groomer on the way to work. They were getting pretty shaggy. Dd is going to see a movie with some friends tonight. Bds will be going out with his girlfriend. I will probably pick something up for dinner.

Tomorrow dd has her first volleyball tournament. It is a home tournament which is good. We have to have her there at 7:30 am and the tournament starts at 8:00. I'm not sure how long it will last. We will have to see what time it is as to if we'll do anything else.

On Sunday dd is going to skyzone with the church youth group. They will be leaving at 2:00. It worked out nice, because she doesn't have VB practice Sunday. I'm not sure what the rest of us will be doing.

Scrapper that's great that dd and her friend could catch up. Sounds like your niece will have fun with dd and her boyfriend. Yay! Scrapbooking day. I know you'll have a fun time.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 02-23-2015, 09:54 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I stopped to pick my niece up. We got home and dd and her boyfriend were there. He was helping dd assemble a shoe rack she bought. They all left awhile after. I headed to the market to get what I needed for scrapping and did regular marketing as well. I came back ate and watched TV for awhile. I then started cleaning up...swept, mopped and cleared the dining room table. I watched TV for another while then headed to bed.

Saturday morning I went to aerobics and then ran a few errands. I came home and showered and then got my scrapbooking supplies out. Everyone starting arriving around 2:30. We had a great time. We are going to see if we go to the Scarpbook Expo in March. Our April scrapping date is set.

Yesterday we went to church. It started drizzling on our way and stayed that way for quite awhile. We came home and I started on laundry. We then had some lunch. Around 3 or so it started raining hard. So we stayed home and didn't make it to the cemetery or to dinner with my sisters. Dd and I caught up on some of our shows. I went out to pick up dinner. It was nice to enjoy a realxing afternoon. Dd started getting a backpack and her clothes ready for school.

Dd starts the spring semester today. She goes Monday through Thursday and the latest she gets out is at 1pm. Today she has her 2 business classes. Tuesday & Thursday she has a cooking class for 8 weeks then starts a 2nd cooking class for the last 8 weeks of the semester.

Today I am leaving work at 2:30 for my doctor appt. Today is to see my primary doctor. We are having beef tacos today. Dd doesn't work today so she said she will come to zumba. We will relax and watch TV in the evening.

Hyper - glad you got your laundry and cleaning done on Friday. How did dd's volleyball tournament go? How oftent do you have to take Max & Ruby for grooming? Hope you had a good weekend? Have a good day.
Unread 02-23-2015, 06:04 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On Friday dh picked up the dogs on his way home from work. They look really good. Dd went to the movies with her friends. We ordered pizza for supper. Bds wasn't feeling well, so he and his gf rescheduled for Sat. Dh, lds and I relaxed and watched tv. Dd got home about 10:00. She went right to bed so she could be rested for her tournament.

Saturday morning we got up and went to the tournament. They came in 3 rd place. Not bad. We got home about 4:00. Dd was tired. She took a shower and out her jammies on. I took bds to work. His girlfriend was going to pick him up from work and they were going out. We watched tv and relaxed in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. We came home and changed. We relaxed for awhile then I took dd back to church to meet up with the youth group. They were going to skyzone. Dh and I went out to get groceries. Lds stayed home with bds. We stopped for dinner on the way home. We brought food home for the boys. Later in the evening dh picked up dd from church. She had a good time. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. I put a roast, potatoes and carrots in the crockpot this morning before work. All I had to do was open some greenbeans. It was nice to basically have dinner done. We are watching tv.

Scrapper your weekend sounded nice. Your scrapbooking day sounds like it was fun as usual. That will be fun to go tomthe scrapbooking expo in March. How nice to be able to have a relaxing Sunday afternoon. Dd's schedule sounds good. Nice to be done early. We usually have Max and Ruby groomed about every 2-3 months. If we don't they get very shaggy.

Have a good rest of the day.
Unread 02-24-2015, 09:39 AM

Good morning ladies,

My doctor appt went well yesterday. All my lab work is good. I go back to see him in June. Traffic was great going home so I did make it in time to go to zumba. We relaxed and watched TV after dinner.

Dd said her classes were good yesterday. She got her books. She said some of the peope in the first class are in her 2nd class as well...business. Today she has her cooking class. It goes from 8 to 1:15.

We are having bbq chicken breasts with potatoes and veggies. Dd doesn't work today. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Dd sure had a busy one. Not bad that dd's team came in 3rd. Your roast in the crockpot sure sounds good. Nice to have dinner done when you get home. I'm sure Max & Ruby looked nice all groomed. Hope your work day goes well. Have a good day.
Unread 02-24-2015, 04:40 PM

Hi ladies,

Our class of little boys went well today. I did get some bad news today. My boss told me they are not offering a preschool class next year because of budget cuts so my hours will be cut for next year. As of now I would only work Tuesday and Thursday mornings and an occasional Friday. I will have a big decision to make. I'm probably going to have to look for a different job.

I took bds to work a little while ago. His boss will bring him home. I put chicken in the crockpot this morning. All I have to do now is make my orange sauce and rice. We will have orange chicken and rice.

We will relax and watch some tv tonight

Scrapper I'm glad your appt. went well. That was good that traffic was light so you could make it to zumba. That's great that dd likes her classes. I'll be anxious to hear how she likes her cooking class.

Have a good day.
Unread 02-25-2015, 02:14 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning I cam to work and left around 8:15 for my doctor appt. Today's appt was with the podiatrist. They were very busy this morning. All is good and I got my nails cut. I will keep those appts at the end of the day.

Yesterday dd and I went to zumba and had a great workout. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Dd is happy with her classes. She really liked the cooking class. Tomorrow they have to go in their full chef uniform. She read what they will be making in the 8 weeks...sounds very interesting. They start cooking next week. Tomorrow they are going to review knife usage, etc.

Today dd works. I will go work out. Have to stop and get some bananas on the way home. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home.

Hyper - That is good that the little boys did well. So this new schedule for you starts now? That is too bad about the cuts. I know we will behaving cuts as well but not sure what they are yet. That is nice that bds will get a ride home from his boss. Hope your day is going well. Are you still having the very cold weather? Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register