2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 584 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 02-25-2015, 06:07 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

It was snowing this morning when I woke up. This morning we had the second half of our parent teacher conferences. We had our preschool class in the afternoon.

Bds had to work at 10:30 this morning. His boss picked him up. His boss lives close to us and actually offered to give bds rides whenever he needs them. Very nice.

Dd had to go to an area school for a choir competiton today. The school bus brought them to and from.

I made beef tacos for supper. Dd has practice. I will take her and dh will pick her up. We will watch some tv.

Scrapper I was hoping dd would like her cooking class. I'll be anxious to hear about some of the things they will be cooking. The change in my schedule won't start until next school year. Yes, we have still been having cold weather. Our cold snap started late this winter. We are supposed to start warming up next week.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-26-2015, 02:21 PM

Hi ladies,

My boss was off site for most of the morning. she called me early this morning letting me know that she had to go to 2 meetings before coming to the office. It has been fairly quiet today even phones. That is great so I can catch up on some work.

It is cooler today. We are to be getting rain they say possible starting tomorrow afternoon and through the weekend.

When I got home from work dd & her boyfriend were working out to a DVD. She then took a qucik shower and got ready for work. I went to work out. Dd was home by 8 because she only had one student. That is the time the class usually ends. We had dinner then watched TV. she was doing some of her homework after that.

Today dd works. I'm working out and then stopping at the pharmacy to pick up a refill on my meds. We will watch TV and relax this evening. We are having steak sandwiches.

Hyper - bds has a nice boss. Very nice of him to give him rides. How was dd's choir competition? Hope your weather does start warming up. Yes, dd is excited about all the things they will be making. Hope your work day went well. Have a good rest of the day.
Unread 02-27-2015, 01:54 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

Dd and her boyfriend had finished a DVD workout when I got home. Dd was getting ready for work. I went to work out. We had dinner and watched TV when dd got home from work. We watched a couple of shows. Dd fell asleep on the couch. I noticed that once I was relaxed that my left knee was bothering. I think it was the squats we have been doing in zumba. I must have pulled something.

Today I had to wear my brace for my knee. Looks like I need to rest and not work out through the weekend and see how it is on Monday. It is a very cloudy day. The rain is supposed to start some time tomorrow morning. I have several things to get done around home. Dd and her boyfriend went to Disneyland. She said she would keep me posted as to how long they were going to stay. I may go to Babies R Us after work. I have a baby shower for my cousin coming up. I will pick dinner up and then head home. I will catch up on a couple of shows.

We have no plans this weekend. Dd works tomorrow and then is going to a concert with her best friend in the evening. Her best friend gave her the tickets. They are going to see Andy Grammar...he is one of dd's favorites. Dh had talked about going to see American Sniper so we may go see it.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Enjoy the rest of your day. Have a good weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-27-2015, 04:25 PM

Hi ladies,

Today lds did not have school. It is his schools end of the season basketball tournament. I took dd to school then came back and picked up lds. We had a nice day out together. First we went to target. He had a little money so he got a couple small things. We went for lunch. After lunch we went to the movie theater. We saw the spongebob movie. We headed home. Later I picked dd up from school and took bds to cash his paycheck. He is going out with his girlfriend. The rest of us will watch some tv.

We don't have any plans for the weekend. We will see what comes up.

Scrapper I'm sorry you hurt your knee. Hopefully the brace will help. Dd said her choir competition went well.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 03-02-2015, 02:28 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a very relaxing weekend. We had no plans. I pretty much rested and realxed on the couch icing and elevating my knee. Friday evening I stopped at Babies R Us and bought my cousin's baby shower gift. I picked up dinner on the way home. Just realxed and watched some TV. Dh got home awhile after. Dd texted me around 8 that they were headed back from Disneyland. She said it was crowded.

Saturday morning I did marketing. I got home and showered and changed into sweats and got comfy. Dd worked until 2:30. She came home and showered and had a snack. Her best friend came to pick her up to go to the concert. They were having dinner at Cheesecake Factory before the concert. Dh went out to costco then picked up dinner for us. WE watched 2 episode of Law & order SVU and then a movie he had recorded. It was good...Million Dollar Arm about baseball. Dd texted me close to midnight that they were driving back. They said they had a good time.

Yesterday we slept in and got ready for church after breakfast. Late afternoon we left to meet one of my sisters and nieces. We left the cemetery because it started raining. We went to dinner. I told dd that i wanted to go to the urgent care clinic after dinner. It was in the same shopping center as the restaurant. It wasn't crowded. The doctor said I have 2 strained ligaments. She put a brace on and I have to wear it for 2 weeks. No exercising for 2-3 weeks. Coming to work is ok since I have a desk job.

Dd doesn't work today. She said she doesn't like to go to zumba if I don't go. She said she was going to do a DVD at home. We are having chicken tostadas. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend and that your work day went well. Sounds like you and lds had a great day on Friday.
Unread 03-02-2015, 06:48 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening we relaxed and watched tv.

On Saturday we slept in. We watched some tv. I went to the grocer and got a few things. I took bds to work. Dh and I went out for dinner. We brought food back for the kids. We relaxed and watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. We came home and changed and relaxed for awhile. Dh took dd to volleyball practice. He also picked her up later. We made homemade pizza for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was busy. I was tired when I got home. I was going to cook, but I decided to pick up food instead. We are watching some tv. We have a winter storm warning. It is supposed to start snowing sometime during the night. I hope the roads aren't too bad in the morning.

Scrappper your weekend sounds like it was nice and relaxing. I'm sorry about your knee. It sounds like you are taking it easy which is good. I hope that helps it to heal quickly.

Have a good rest of your day.
Unread 03-03-2015, 11:09 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a quiet morning. I'm getting some things done. I have my leg elevated on a box with a pillow on top. It sure is cold in the building this morning. I have my thicker sweater on my legs.

Traffic was very light going home. I got home like 15 minutes earlier. Dd got home awhile after and said you got home early. I started the chicken for our tostadas. I sat at the table and went through the mail. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Dd is excited because they start cooking today. I'll be curious to hear all about it. After school she has a dentist appt, they are doing the root canal today. We are having hamburgers for dinner. I want to stop at the market to get some potatoe wedges. Dd doesn't work today and not sure if she wants to go to zumba. I told my zumba instructor what was going on with me. She said to come by and visit. We will watch Tv this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice, relaxing weekend. I know what you mean about those days not wanting to cook. So much easier to pick something up every now and then. Hope the weather wasn't too bad for you this morning. Yes, resting is what will help heal my injury. Hope your work day went well. Have a good day.
Unread 03-03-2015, 06:01 PM

Hi ladies,

It wasn't too bad this morning. It just started to snow a little while before we left. The temp was warm enough that by the time I got out of work the streets were clear. The city has been really good about plowing right away this year.

Lds wasn't feeling good this morning, so he stayed home from school. Luckily it was bds's day off so he could be home with lds.

On the way home from work I stopped and picked up lds's assignments. Then I stopped at the grocer to pick up a few things. I came home and put the stuff away and checked on lds. He was feeling a little better. Then I picked dd up from school.

We had spaghetti, salad and breadsticks for dinner. Lds is working on his assignments. We will watch some tv later.

Scrapper that's good that you are able to elevate your leg at work. That sure will help. I'll be anxious to hear what dd's class cooked. Hope all went well with the root canal.

Have a good day.
Unread 03-04-2015, 10:26 AM

Good morning ladies,

I stopped at the market before going home. I was able to get potatoes wedges and a few things we needed. I then had to go to Target for bread and dog food. Then get gas. I was tired by the time I got home. I had to sit and put my leg up. After dinner we watched Tv and relaxed.

Dd said her appt went ok. She waited quite awhile. She goes back on Friday and then in 2 weeks for the crown.

Dd works today. I'm going to just relax. We are having our ground turkey with veggies over brown rice.We will watch TV as we have quite a bit recorded.

Hyper - glad to hear the weather wasn't too bad. Glad that lds was feeling better. Dd said they made beef lettuce wraps. She said that they turned out good. Hope your work day goes well. have a good day.
Unread 03-04-2015, 07:04 PM

Hi ladies,

It was a very cold day today. Below zero.

Work was good. Our preschool kiddos were wild today. I think they are getting cabin fever. We've had a week or so of below zero weather. They haven't been able to go outside to play. They need that to work off some of their energy.

I was waiting for lds to get out of school when bds called me and asked if I could pick him up from work. So I got lds swung by and picked up dd then picked up bds. It was his bosses day off so he couldn't get a ride home. I'm glad he called me instead of walking since it's so cold out. It worked out good that he got off the same time as me.

I made steak, baked potatoe and a veggie for supper. It was good. I haven't made that for awhile. I took dd to vb practice. Dh will pick her up. We are watching some tv.

Scrapper that was a lot that you had to do after work yesterday. I'm glad you put your leg up when you got home. Beef lettuce wraps sound good.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register