2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 588 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 03-27-2015, 03:27 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Happy Friday ladies,

It has been a less hectic day today. Just working on things I had put aside.

Yesterday dd was getting ready for work when I got home. I watched TV for awhile then did some cleaning. I made eggs & potatoes for dinner. We watched our shows when dd got home from work.

Today dd and her boyfriend are going to Disneyland. I'm not sure how early they were going. After work I am going to run a few errands. I will go straight instead of stopping at home then get lazy and don't want to go out again...lol. For sure I am going to go visit my zumba instructor and friends today.

No big plans for the weekend. I have a haircut appt tomorrow. We talked about going to dinner and a movie in the evening.

Hyper - that makes it hard having so many choices to select from for the egg bake. I guess bds realized his room needed some cleaning. I did get the report done. The whole process was hectic. Once I uploaded it into the program, I then had to get signatures on the original. I was glad when it was all done. Glad you got your cleaning and laundry done....what a great feeling! Dd wants to see Insurgent as well. They saw the first one. Enjoy the rest of your day and your weekend as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2015, 01:15 PM

Good morning,

It is nice and quiet at work. Our schools are off this week. A great time to catch up on things.

We had a good weekend...nice and relaxing. Friday evening I ran a few errands after work. I picked up dinner and headed home. Dh had just got home and he got something to eat on the way home. Dd was at Disneyland with her boyfriend. I watched TV and relaxed. Saturday morning I went to my haircut appt. I came home and watched TV for awhile. Dd got back awhile later. They took her boyfriend's dad to the airport. He will be in Mexico for a week. She asked if we could go to the mall. She had some gift cards from her birthday. She bought a pair of white flats then we went to Forever 21. She found a couple of things there. We then went to Michaels to get some bags to put baked goods in. We picked up chipotle for dinner. I had a gift card from Christmas. We watched TV for awhile then dd and I did some baking for church. The Hospitality group was having a spring boutique & bake sale. Dd stapled her business card to each bag. We will see if she gets some business this way.

Yesterday we got up and went to drop off the baked goods. After breakfast we took the dogs out for a walk. We got back and got ready for church. We came home and I did some things around the house. Later afternoon we left to go meet my sisters.

Hyper - happy spring break to you and the kids. Hope you enjoy your time off...nice to be able to sleep in. Hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy your day.
Unread 03-30-2015, 04:27 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On Friday, after I picked the kids up from school, I dropped lds at home. The girls and I headed to the movie theater. I dropped them off, then I went to target and got a few things we needed and got everything for Easter baskets. I then went to Kohls and got lds a pair of dress pants and a shirt and tie for Easter. I still had a little time left so I went to Caribou for a latte. I picked the girls up. They said the movie was really good. We stopped and had dinner on the way home. I dropped her friends off then we went home. Lds and dh went out for pizza. They were already back home when we got there. We watched tv for a while.

On Saturday morning lds and I made our egg bakes. They turned out good. Dh and I went out to run some errands. We went to dinner after. We brought food home for the kids. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday, we had to be at church a little early so we could put our egg bakes in the oven to warm. It was a nice Palm Sunday service. After the service dd and I helped serve and clean up for the breakfast. Everyone enjoyed all of the food. All of us volunteers took turns eating. It was really good. We came home and changed and relaxed the rest of the day.

This morning I straightened up the house a bit. I had to run up to the community ed building and turn in the application for dd's driver's ed. She will be starting driver's ed. in April. I can't believe that. She won't be 16 until next December, but driver's ed here starts when they turn 15. The kids and I have just been relaxing today. I'm making steak, mashed potatoes and green beans for supper. We will relax this evening.

Tomorrow we are going to see the movie "Home". Dd wants to go to target after.

Scrapper your weekend sounds fun and relaxing. That would be nice if dd gets some business from the bake sale. It will be nice for you to have a quiet work week,

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-31-2015, 06:25 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning lds, dd and I left to go see the movie, Home. It was very cute. After the movie we went to Kohls. I had to exchange the dress pants I got lds for a different size. Dd found a dress on clearance that she will wear for Easter. After that we went to target. I found a sweater. I am wearing one of my dresses I already had, the sweater will go nicely with it. We stopped and ate on the way home. Dh said he would get himself something to eat. We will relax and watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper hope your day is going well.
Unread 04-01-2015, 11:23 AM

Good morning ladies,

I had trouble posting yesterday. Our internet was acting up. It has been good having some quiet time and being able to get things done. My boss is loving it. She said she is going through her stacks on her desk. it does look nice and neat.

Yesterday I went back to zumba. I did the class at my pace because I don't want to get hurt again. It felt so good to go back. I will only go 2 times a week. The other 2 days I will go to water aerobics. Dd came to class too since she doesn't work on Tuesday this cycle of classes. I went to the market after class. We had hamburgers, potatoe wedges and veggies. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd works. Dh took a vacation day today and Friday. He iw working on our taxes. I will go to Target and get a few things we need.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend. Glad the girls enjoyed the movie and you made great use of your time. Sounds like the Palm Sunday service and breakfast were good. Wow 15seems early for drivers ed...hard to believe how quickly the time passes. Glad to hear you all enjoyed the movie Home. We want to see it too. Sounds like you all found something for Easter.Me too...I am going to wear one of my dresses that I already have. Hope you enjoy your day. have you been taking advantage of sleeping in? My youngest sister and niece arrived in Washington, D.C,. this morning. It is my niece's 8th grade trip. the come back Sunday night.
Unread 04-02-2015, 12:46 PM

Good morning ladies,

It is a nice and quiet morning. I think I am going to venture out to the farmers market today during lunch.

Yesterday dd got home shortly after I did and started getting ready for work. I changed and got ready to head out to Target. I also stopped at another market where I have been buying all of our fruit and veggies at. Much less expensive than Vons where I do our shopping. By the time I got home, dd was already home. She said she got back by 7pm. She said only 1 student showed up so they finished early. After dinner was watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd's college is having an Easter egg hunt. They showed a picture on facebook with eggs hidden throughout the campus. I'll be curous to hear from dd later. She said today they are making chicken dishes in her coooking class. She is really liking it. She works today. I am going to zumba today. I am making steak and baked potatoes today. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home from work.

Hyper - hope you are all enjoy your time off. Have a good day!
Unread 04-02-2015, 09:23 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday morning I met my friend for breakfast. We had a nice time chatting. I stopped at the grocery store on the way home. Lds went over to the neighbors house to play. Dd and I watched a little tv. We had cheeseburgers and fries for supper. After supper, dd and lds went over to the neighbors. The kids were all outside. It got to 70 degrees so they were enjoying the fresh air. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I had an interview. It is a daycare/preschool center that is actually about 2 1/2 blocks from my house. They are hiring a full time teacher assistant. I think the interview went well. She said she will be making a decision next week, so we'll see. When I got home, dd said her friend asked if she could go to target and Kohls with her and her mom. I said that was fine. Lds went over to the neighbors. I did laundry and straightened up a little. I took bds to work. Dd got home a little after that. She asked if she could sleep over at her friends. I said she could. She would go home with them after church. I made chili for supper. We went to the Maundy Thursday church service. It was a nice service. Dd went home with her friend. We are watching some tv.

Dh is off tomorrow. We don't have any specific plans during the day. We will go to the Good Friday service in the evening.

Scrapper that's nice to have a quiet week at work. Are you off tomorrow for Good Friday? Oh that's great that you are back at zumba. Good idea to take it slow and limit your days. How fun to have the easter egg hunt. How did it go? I have been sleeping in, but not too late because I don't want to have a hard time getting back in the routine next week.

Have a good rest of your day.
Unread 04-03-2015, 09:45 AM

Good morning ladies,

Traffic was super light today. I left home at 6:15 and was at my desk at 6:40...clear all the way in. I am sure it will be very quiet at work today with people taking the day off. My boss is here and her calendar is clear. Maybe she will let me go home early today.

I got home and then dd got home right after. We caught up for a bit and then she got ready for work. I changed and got ready for zumba. It was a great class. After dd got home from work we watched The Voice....we are catching up on episodes.

Dh is off today. He has a physical therapy appt. Two weeks ago he hurt his back at work lifting a 5 gallon bottle of water. Not sure what is on the agenda for dd and her boyfriend today. I know she wants to practice makig those big cupcakes. She has an order for 1/2 dozen in 2 weeks. After work I am going to run my errands. I want to catch the 5:15 service at church on my way home.

Tomorrow morning at 10 we have an appt at the Art Institute to meet with the financial person. She will review the FAFSA application to see if dd is eligible for financial aid. It is also scrapping day. It will be great to see everyone since we skipped getting together in March due to every one's busy schedules.

On Sunday we will go to church. I have some of my family coming over for dinner. When we get back from church we will finishing getting everything ready.

Hyper - dd said she didn't find any eggs. She said maybe they didn't hide any in the area where her class was at. That was nice to catch up with your friend at breakfast. I will keep my fingers crossed for you for the teacher asst position. Wow that is close to home. Good that you felt it went well. Yes, I see how hard it would be to sleep in late and then that makes it much harder going back to work. Have a good day and Happy Easter to you and your family.
Unread 04-03-2015, 09:39 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning we did sleep in. We relaxed most of the morning. Dd got home around 1:00. Dh decided to go in to work for a couple hours. He is working on a big project and wanted to get a few things done. Dd and lds colored easter eggs.

We went to the Good Friday service. It was a beautiful service. The singing was so nice. We have several teachers and both of our pastor's wives who sang. They all have been blessed with such lovely singing voices.

We are relaxing and watching some tv.

I'm not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow. We will play it by ear.
On Easter we will go to church. After church we are going to brunch. Bds has to work. He said he didn't mind because he will get time and a half. After brunch, we'll come home and have our easter egg hunt. I wasn't sure if dd would want to do it since she's getting older, but she said she did.

Scrapper I hope your boss let you go home early. Oh how fun for scrapping day tomorrow. That will be nice if dd qualifies for financial aid. Sounds like you have a nice Easter planned with family.

Have a good day and weekend,

Happy Easter to you and your family as well.
Unread 04-06-2015, 10:26 AM

Good morning ladies,

Our schools are still off today. Looking forward to another quiet day. Traffic was still somewhat light this morning.

We had a good weekend. Friday I ran all my errands after work. I picked up dinner. We relaxed and watched TV. I baked my brownies for scrapping. Dd and her boyfriend got home awhile later with their dinner.

Saturday morning we got up and got ready for our appt at the Art Institute. It went very well. Dd didn't qualify for financial aid but she is eligible for grants. We will also look for scholarships and with her college fund she is covered. It is a 2 year program but she will finish in 18 months because of all the work she has completed so far at the community college. She is very excited. We got back home early enough for me to go to the market. Dd went to th emall to pick up a purse she had on hold. I got ready to leav for scrapping. Dd came over later as she was baking for Easter. We had a great time scrapping. I left my friend's house at 11:30. I was the last one to leave. We calanderd the date for May before everyone left.

Yesterday we went to church. We got back and finished getting everything ready for dinner. Everyone arrived around 4pm. It was a good time...nice and casual. I will share a picture of the cake dd made. I cleaned up and took a shower and got ready for bed.

This week dd starts a new cycle of classes at work today. She doesn't work on Mondays this time around. I will go to zumba. I will have to see if she is coming with me. today we are having leftovers for dinner.

Hyper - sounds like you had a relaxing Friday. Yay for sleeping in!!! Hope you enjoyed brunch and your Easter. I know the older kids still want to be part of the Easter egg hunt. Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register