2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 589 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Even though I tried not to sleep too late while I was off, it was still hard getting up this morning.

We had a good weekend. On Saturday we relaxed in the morning. Bds had to work early. His boss picked him up and brought him home. He got home around 2:00. Dd wanted to do some baking. Bds sat with her and they were talking and having a good time. Dh and I decided to go out for an early dinner. After dinner we went to starbucks for a latte. We picked up food for the kids. When we got home dd had baked cupcakes and brownies. They turned out really good. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we got up and got ready for church. We dropped bds off at work on our way to church. It was a nice service. After church we came home for a little while, then we left to go to Easter brunch. I was very good. We came home and dd and lds had their egg hunt. Bds got home about 3:00. He said it was very busy at work. His girlfriend came and picked him up. They were going to her families house for Easter dinner. The rest of us relaxed the rest of the day.

Today work was good. It was nice to see our preschool class after being on break. Lds and dh were off today. They went out for lunch. We had burgers and fries for supper. Dd and I will watch dancing with the stars tonight.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. So good that dd is covered for the art institute. That is great that she will finish in 18 months. How soon does it start after she finishes at the community college? It sounds like you had another fun scrapping day. Your Easter sounded nice and relaxing with family. Thanks for sending a picture of dd's bunny cake. It turned out great.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2015, 09:39 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a cool morning, We are supposed to get rain in the afternoon. I am leaving early today. I have a dentist appt at 3, Maybe I will beat the rain but at least I will be close to home if it starts.

Dd got home shortly after I did. She did her work out and I got ready to go to zumba. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner. We had leftovers from Easter.

Today I am finally going to water aerobics. Dd works today. We are having steak, salad and veggies. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home from work. Our schools are back in session today. So I imagine phone calls will be heavier today.

Hyper - sounds like you had a very nice weekend. Yes, it is hard to get up early again after being off and getting back into the routine. How fun that dd baked. Nice interaction she had with bds. Sounds like you had a very nice Easter....relaxing too. Dd wraps up the Fall semester in mid-December and she is done. She will go back the following June to particiapte in graduation. She will start the Art Institute in January. Have a good day.
Unread 04-07-2015, 03:02 PM

Hi ladies,

Today work was good. I did sibling care for the first half of the class. I had 2 9 month old babies, a 2 year old and a 4 year old. Our secretary came in to help me. The second half Of the class, the parents separate and have a parent class and I go in to the room with the teacher. It is the class we had with the 10 little boys last session. This session it is 10 boys and 2 girls. With the siblings I brought over it was quite hectic. Our secretary came over and helped in class as well.

I did get a rejection letter from the preschool I applied for. I sent an application to the Lutheran Home where I used to work before my current job, only it is for a position in the senior citizen living side. It's for a hospitality associate. Not sure what that is exactly. My former human resourses manager called me and I have an interview with her and the administrator on Friday. She said she was really happy to see my application come through and that she thinks this position will be a good fit for me. I'll know more about it at the interview on Friday.

I am feeling tired today, so I've decided to order pizza for supper. We will watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper I'm glad you will get to go to water aerobics tonight. It is raining here today too. Chilly too.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:02 AM

Good morning ladies,

The rain started late afternoon and into the night. It was pretty steady. My dentist appt went well. My main reason for going was because about 2 weeks ago one of my crowns fell off. They will have to make me a new one. So I go back next week for that and cleaning. My boss is at an off site meeting this morning. She sent me an email about some meetings that overlap so I need to do some rescheduling.

Dd was home by the time I got home. She started getting ready for work. I didn't go to the water aerobics class I usually go to. It is pretty far from home....probably 30 minutes with the traffic. So I went to one closer to home that is new and has an indoor pool. I did my own workout and it felt really good to be back in the pool. I'll probably do that instead of traveling to the class. I know they have Saturday morning classes so I can check that out.

We had steak, fries and veggies. In her cooking class yesterday dd made foccacia bread and small apple pastries. So we had the bread with dinner...it was so good. The apple pie pastry was delicious. She said it was fun making those. We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home from work.

Dd works today. I will go to zumba. We are having chicken breasts, rice and veggies or a salad. We will watch TV and just relax this evening.

Hyper - your work day sounded busy with all the kids. No wonder you were tired. The position at the Lutheran Home sounds interesting. That is good that the human resources manager thinks it is a good fit for you. Well you will know more on Friday. Does dd have any more choir concerts before the school year is over? Hope your work day goes well today. Have a good day.
Unread 04-08-2015, 04:58 PM

Hi ladies,

We watched tv and relaxed last night.

Today work was good. We have another round of illness going around school. We had 3 kids out for preschool. Our secretary was out because her little boy was sick. I have been lucky so far to have avoided catching something. I do alot of hand washing.

I made tacos and rice for supper. Dd was supposed to babysit from 5:30-7:00 for the teacher I work with, but she called and said her little girl came home from school sick, so she cancelled. Dd has practice tonight. I will take her and dh will pick her up. Lds has a little bit of homework.

Scrapper that is nice that you found a place to go close to your house. I don't blame you, it's better than driving 30 mins to and from the other place. Ooh dd's bread and apple pastries sound delicious. Dd has 2 more choir concerts next month. One is at school and the last one will be held in one of our local parks.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-09-2015, 02:03 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a rather quiet day. I've been working on finalizing a coupe of meetings. The next thing is to order some business cards for a couple of staff members.

When I got home dd and her boyfriend were working out. I got ready to go to zumba. It was a good workout. Dd didn't have to work. This time around she had sign ups for the courses on Tuesday and Saturday. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Today I am headed to workout in the pool and looking forward to it. not sure what we are having for dinner. I might pick something up.

Hyper - yes, the bread and apple pastry were very good. Today is baking day in dd's cooking class. I forgot to ask her what they are making I will be curious. she will be in her comfort zone. Hope your work day went well. Have a good day.
Unread 04-09-2015, 06:37 PM

Hi ladies,

Today was a productive prep day at work. It has been raining all day.
Dd had her first driver's ed class after school. I took bds to work. Dh came home a little early because we had to go to a driver's ed parent meeting. When the meeting was over dd got to come home with us. We stopped at the grocery store and picked up pizzas for lds and dd and dh and I got a sandwich from the deli. Bds eats at work. He should be getting home soon.We will watch some tv this evening.

Tomorrow morning I have my interview. I'm a little nervous since the administrator will be in the meeting, but I'm sure it will be fine,

Scrapper glad you had a good work out last night and are going to enjoy the pool tonight. What did dd's class end up making?

Have a good day.
Unread 04-10-2015, 10:38 AM

Good morning ladies,

I got home yesterday and started getting my things ready for the gym. I put m y swimsuit on this way I don't have to do it there and I'm ready to get started. Dd and her boyfriend got there before I left. They had been to the mall. her boyfriend is looking for another job. right now he works at Taco Bell but wants to leave because they don't treat him very nicely. They worked out. I picked up dinner on the way home...sandwiches and salads...yummy. We watched Tv and relaxed.

Dd's phone died out of the blue. The screen just turned a purple color. She went to the Tmobile store to have them check it out. Looks like she needs another phone and her phone isn't under warranty any more. So we will have to take care of this over the weekend.

We don't have any plans this weekend. We will see what comes up. My cousin is coming to clean the house tomorrow. That will be so great! Dd works tomorrow. then she wants to go for a haircut. We will probably do that late afternoon.

Hyper - that is good that you got lots of prep work done at work. How does dd feel about the drivers ed? Good luck with your interview today. I'll be sending positive thoughts. Yes, I am really enjoying the pool. Dd's class made peanut butter cookies and carrot cake. Both were very good. The cookies were good and crunchy. The cake had coconut and pineapple. Dd isn't crazy about those ingredients. She doesn't add those in her carrot cake. She said that the chef had her go around and teach the other students.I thought that was pretty cool. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 04-10-2015, 01:48 PM

Hi ladies,

I had my interview this morning. I think it went very well. They said they would be making a decision next Thursday or Friday. I hope I get it.

After my interview I ran a few errands in town. I will take bds to work later this afternoon. I woke up feeling like I have a sinus infection. I have been feeling worse as the day goes on. I spoke too soon when I said the other day that I was lucky to not have caught anything. I'm thinking of picking up dinner and then resting and watching tv the rest of the evening.

Dd has a tournament tomorrow. I will see how I feel in the morning as to whether I will go. No other plans this weekend. We'll see what comes up.

Scrapper that's too bad about dd's phone especially since it isn't under warranty. She must be doing really well in her class if the chef asked her to teach the other students. That's great. Dd is excited about driver's ed. She is anxious to get her permit so she can start getting some driving experience. They will take the test for the permit on May 8th. Me, I'm not so excited. I'm not quite ready for it yet. How nice to have the house cleaned tomorrow.

Have a great day and weekend.
Unread 04-13-2015, 10:54 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is nice and quiet this morning. My boss is coming in later this morning as her dh had a dental appt for an extraction.

We had a good weekend...very relaxing. Friday evening I went to the market where I have been going lately to buy our veggies and fruits...much cheaper than the market where I do the marketing at. i picked up dinner on the way home. Dd and her boyrfriend left to the mall. I watched TV and relaxed. Dh got home awhile after.

Saturday morning I went to water aerobics class. The instructor is really good. I ran a few errands on the way back home. My cousin was at the house already cleaning when I got there. Dd was at work. When she got home, her and dh went to Tmobile to look at phones. She got one and it should arrive on Wednesday. I stayed home and just relaxed and watched TV. It was a nice day so I had the windows open in the living room. There was a nice breeze and it felt so good. I started laundry. Later on dd and I went out to pick up dinner and frozen yogurt. We all watched TV and then had our yogurt.

Yesterday we slept in and then got ready for church. We came home and did some things around home. Later on we left to go meet my sisters. My sister and niece told us all about their trip to Washington, D.C. and New York. They really enjoyed the trip and everything that they saw.

Today dd doesn't work but is taking her boyfriend to his interview at Macys. He was filling out applications last week so that was quick that he got n interview. I will go to zumba. We are having hamburgers and fries. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper- I was happy to hear that your interview went well. i will keep my fingers crossed for you. Hope you are feeling better. Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register