2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 594 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 05-14-2015, 08:09 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Last night after supper dd wanted to go to church for the confirmation examination. Two of her girlfriend are being confirmed on Sunday so she wanted to go to the examination to support them. They had a casual banquet for the confirmands after. We got home about 8:00. Dd asked dh if he would take her out for a practice drive. He took her out for about 45 min. He said she did good. We watched some tv.

This morning when I opened the refrigerator I noticed nothing was cold. I checked the freezer and everything was defrosted. I called for service but they were booked until tomorrow. They will be out sometime tomorrow afternoon. I cleaned out the entry closet. I had been wanting to do that for awhile. It was nice to get that done. It rained all day today. After school I took dd out driving. She did well and wasn't nervous about driving in the rain. I picked up dinner. We
are watching tv.

Scrapper how nice to have a 3 day weekend. That was nice that your appt. was quick. Yes, I start my new job on Monday.

Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-15-2015, 01:45 PM

Hi ladies,

I went to our pharmacy in town this morning. They are going out of business and everything was 60% off. They sell retail items, kind of like a walgreens. My niece's birthday is coming up. I found this cute doll that sings when you push a button and a musical toy for her. She will be 2 and she loves singing and music. I got some greeting cards, christmas gift tags, and really nice goggles for the pool for dd and lds. I got everything for 20.00.

The repairman is scheduled to come out to fix our fridge between 4:00 and 6:00. I hope he come's on the early side. We have a busy evening. Dd is going to her friend's house after school. Later her mom is taking them to see Pitch Perfect 2. Lds is going to his friend's birthday party. They are going mini golfing then out for a treat. I will take him and they will bring him home. I am going to a Trades of Hope party. One of my friends from church is hosting. I've never been to one. I think they sell jewelry, handbags and women's accesories.

Tomorrow I will have to restock groceries. I had to get rid of everything that was in the fridge and freezer. Later in the afternoon we are going to try to visit bds. We will have to see how long my errands take.

On Sunday dd's friends are getting confirmed during church. We were invited to both of their confirmation parties. We will go to both.

Scrapper enjoy your day off! Have a good weekend.
Unread 05-18-2015, 12:57 PM

Good morning ladies,

Back at work. I enjoyed my 3-day weekend. It was very relaxing. After my car appt, I went to do some shopping with gift cards I got for Mother's Day. At Target I found some slacks for work, shorts and a top. I then went to Kohls and found 3 tops for work. I had a gift card and a $15 off coupon. I stopped at Michaels for dd then headed home. I watched TV and relaxed. Dd and herboyfriend got back later on. I went out to pick up dinner. We watched a coupl of programs then dd worked on her cake order.

Saturday morning I got up and went to my water aerobics class. It was good. On the way home I stopped for a latte. Dd got home from work and told me that her customer asked if she could deliver the cake. After 2 we left to go deliver it. Dd was glad after that...she worked a lot on that order. We went to do the marketing then headed home. I started on laundry and we watched TV for awhile. Dd worked on her project for one of her classes. Later on I went to pick up dinner then we all watched The Theory of Everything. Very good movie.

Yesterday we went to church. We got back and I did a few more loads of laundry. Later on we left to go meet my sisters.

Today dd has both her business classes. In the first one she has a test and in the second one a presentation. I know she will be happy when her school day is done. she works today. I am headed to zumba. We are having steak and potatoes today. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - that is great that dd isn't nervous about driving even in the rain. I'm sure you felt good when you cleaned out your entry closet. I have to do that as well. You got some great deals at the pharmacy. Sorry about the loss of all your groceries. You sure did have a busy Friday evening. How was the Trades of Hope party? Did you all get to visit bds? I hope your first day of work went well. have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-18-2015, 07:10 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On Friday the repairman came out to look at the fridge. It needed a new thermostat, but unfortunately they didn't have it in stock and they had to order it. It should come in tomorrow or Wednesday then they will come back out to fix it. We have been using a cooler for just what we absolutely need. Like Milk and a few other items. Dd went to her friend's house after school. I took lds to his friends then I headed to the party. It was fun, but the items were kind of expensive. I got a bracelet, ring and earring set. Lds and I got home at the same time. They pulled in right behind me. He had a good time. Dd didn't get home until about midnight. She said the only showing that wasn't sold out was the 10:00 showing. They went to the mall for awhile while they waited to go to the movie. She said the movie was really good.

On Saturday we slept in. We were supposed to go see bds, but his girlfriend had the day off from work and they wanted to do something. She normally works most every weekend. We told him that was fine we'll reschedule for another day. Dh mowed the lawn. Later he and I went out for dinner. We brought back food for the kids. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. The 8th graders were confirmed. 2 of the girls are dd's friends and will be going to her school next year. We were invited to both of their parties. We went home and changed. Lds didn't want to go to the parties. Dh, dd and I went. Both were nice. We ate a little food at each place. We watched tv in,the evening.

Today I started my new job. I am learning as I go. It was a good day. I live so close that I was able to come home for lunch which was nice. Lds is doing some homework. Dd and I are planning to watch dancing with the stars.

Scrapper your 3 day weekend sounds nice. You got some good deals shopping. How nice to treat yourself to a latte after water aerobics. Dd had a busy day at college. I'm sure she will be glad to have that behind her.

Have a good day.
Unread 05-19-2015, 10:32 AM

Good morning ladies,

Dd said that their presentation wasn't that great. One of the girls in the group didn't do her part on the powerpoint. The professor is giving them until the last group completes their presentation to fix it and submit it. Dd was just glad that their part was done.I told her group projects are hard because there is usually one person that slacks off.

I got home and relaxed for a bit and then changed to go to zumba. Dd was getting ready for work. Zumba was really good. I headed to the market after to get our fruits and veggies. I then stopped to get gas. I made a salad to go with our steak and potatoe. We watched TV and realxed when dd got home from work.

Today I am going to aerobics. Dd works today. We are going to make our asian chicken salad for dinner. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - too bad they didn't have the thermostat in stock. Glad dd liked the movie. We want to go see it this weekend. Well that was good that you were able to find something at the party. Sounds like a nice set. Nice that you and dh were able to go out for dinner. That was nice that you were able to go to the 2 confirmation parties. Glad to hear your first day at work was good. How nice that you are close enough to go home for lunch. have a good day.
Unread 05-19-2015, 06:09 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night dd and I watched dancing with stars. It is getting really exciting.

Today work was good. I'm getting the hang of my routine. After work I went to get gas and stopped at the grocer to pick of food dor dinner. I'm making tacos for supper. I am feeling tired. I have to get up at 5:30 now that I have to be at work earlier. Lds has a science test to study for. Dd and I are planning to watch dancing with the stars again tonight.

Scrapper yes it's always hard working on group projects. The same thing has happened to my kids. It is nice to be able to come home for lunch. I get an hour, so it is a nice break.

Have a good day.
Unread 05-20-2015, 11:29 AM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday when I got home dd was finishing up her workout then was going to get ready for work. I went to the gym. We had the sub for the aerobics class...it was a cardio kickboxing class. I got a good workout in. I am feeling sore. I go thome showered and then starting prepping the chicken salad. We watched Tv and relaxed when dd got home.

Today I am going to zumba. Not sure if dd will come. Not sure what I am making for dinner. Maybe breakfast. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

My boss has a busy day today. she just left for a principal's meeting and will be back. I think she goes back out this afternoon for the elementary meeting. I am working on payroll this morning as it is due today. I may go walk outdoors during lunch today.

Hyper - I know Dancing with the Stars was good. That is good that you are getting into your new routine at work. What are your hours? anhour for lunch is nice. Hope your work day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 05-20-2015, 07:19 PM

Hi ladies,

Dd and I watched the finale of dancing with the stars last night. It was an exciting season.

After work I stopped at the grocer. We are having spaghetti for supper. Lds has to study a hymn tonight. We will watch some tv.

The part came in for our fridge. They are coming out tomorrow to install it. It sure will be nice to have our refrigerator back. I will have to do some grocery shopping this weekend.

Scrapper you must of had a good workout if you're feeling sore. That's good. My work hours are 7:30-4:00. I just found out today that I only get a half hour for lunch. Someone made a mistake when they told me I get an hour.

Have a good day.
Unread 05-21-2015, 10:52 AM

Hi ladies,

So far it has been a quiet morning even my phones are rather quiet. I''m hoping I can get things done today without too many interruptions. My boss had an off-site meeting first thing this morning. so she will be here after 9.

I went to zumba and had another great workout. I picked up dinner for us on the way home. Dd was working on a cupcake order for one of her friends. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd's cooking class is at a hotel for a hospitality event. The chef was going to meet them there. I'll be curious to hear about it. I'm thinking about going to zumba tonight. We are having pork chops with rice and veggies. I may walk over to the farmers market during lunch. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - when is the school year over for your kids? Is your new job year round or do you get the summer off? Yes, dancing with the Stars was a good season. I enjoyed it. Oh it took awhile for the part to come in for your fridge. Yes, it will be nice to have it working again. Oops....they gave you a longer lunch hour. Do you think you will still go home for lunch? Hope your day is going well. Have a good day!
Unread 05-21-2015, 07:28 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night we just watched tv and relaxed.

I stopped at the grocery store after work to get what I needed for dinner. When I got home the guy was here fixing the fridge. It's so nice to have it running again. Now I just got to get food in it again. I made pork chops, mashed potatoes and green beans for supper. Lds had a little bit of homework. Dh is mowing the lawn. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper I will be anxious to hear how it went for dd at the hotel. I did go home for lunch today. It was still ok, but I don't have much time. My work is year round. It is a daycare as well. When the preschool kids finish school which I think is June 4th they will still come there for daycare. Our ages birth-2 is a daycare year round.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register