2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 595 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 05-22-2015, 12:33 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies and Happy Friday!

Traffic was super light this morning. I guess people took an extra day off to have a 4-day weekend. My boss was here in the office for a short time then went to present at a principal's meeting. From there she starts her vacation day. So far the morning has been quiet. I want to walk over to the farmers market during lunch. It is cloudy and they say it may rain but that this storm is pretty weak.

I went to zumba yesterday. Dd and her boyfriend were heading to the mall so he could drop off job applications. We watched TV and relaxed in the evening.

Dd said that the visit to the hotel event was nice. They got to take a tour and see the kitchens. They also got to talk to some of the staff. I forgot to ask her what they said about jobs. I'll have to check with her.

I am looking forward to the 3-day weekend. We don't have big plans just staying around home. Tomorrow evening we want to go see Pitch Perfect 2. We have Netflix and we got a movie in the mail this week - Still Alice with Julianne Moore. I heard it was a good movie. We will watch that over the weekend as well.

Hyper - Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a great day! Glad to hear that your fridge is working again. Now just to stock it back up. I can see how the 30 minutes for lunch goes by so fast. Oh that is nice your job is year round. Nice age range of preschoolers and little ones. Have a great weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-26-2015, 10:43 AM

Good morning ladies,

It sure was nice having a 3-day weekend. It was nice and relaxing. Friday evening I stopped to pick up dinner. it started to rain a light drizzle. I headed home and just relaxed. Dd and her boyfriend headed out to dinner and to a coffe place. Saturday morning I went to water aerobics. It was a big class and great workout. I then went home to finish putting the list together for the market. I got it done. After I put the groceries away, I started laundry and did some cleaning. Dd got home from work and we just relaxed. Early evening we went out to dinner and to see Pitch perfect 2...we really liked it.

On Sunday we went to church. We came back had a light lunch and I baked some brownies. We were going to my nephew's house for a bbq. My brother and his wife were in town so it was nice to get together.

Yesterday it was nice to sleep in. Dd had to meet some of her classmates at school at 9am. They have a presentation coming up next week so they worked on it for awhile. She came back around 10:30. She changed and was going to the zoo with her best friend. her best friend had some extra credit to do for one of her classes so they went for a couple of hours and then went to dinner. I met a friend for lunch then ran a few errands. I watched TV for awhile and then got dinner ready before I went to work out.

Hyper - hope your day is going well and that you had a nice weekend.
Unread 05-26-2015, 08:23 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a nice long weekend. On Friday we went out to dinner for my birthday. Dd baked me a cake. We came back home and had cake and ice cream.

On Saturday dd and I went to the mall. She got some tops from American Eagle. They had good memorial weekend sales. After we shopped we stopped and had dinner on the way home. We all watched some tv in the evening.

On Sunday I got my grocery shopping done. It was nice to get stocked up again. Later we met bds and his girlfriend for dinner. Lds and dd hadn't seen his apartment yet, so we went back there and visited for awhile. It was great to see him. I really miss him not living at home. We came home and watched a little tv.

Yesterday I did laundry. We relaxed most of the day. We had sandwiches and soup for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Today it rained all day. I made spaghetti for supper. We are watching some tv this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Glad you had a good water aerobic workout. Yes, dd said pitch perfect 2 was good. How nice that you had lunch with a friend. It is nice when we get to sleep in.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-27-2015, 10:06 AM

Good morning ladies,

When I got home yesterday dd was finishing up her workout and then was going to get ready for work. I went to the gym and then made a quick stop at Target. I came home and finished making dinner. We had steak, baked potatoes and asparagus. We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home from work.

Today we are having turkey tacos. I am headed to zumba and dd works today. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

I have quite a bit of work to get through today. My poor boss had a really busy day yesterday with meetings. Today her calendar looks much better. It is very cloudy out, They said the sun is supposed to come out later....it sure has to break through the thick cloud cover.

Hyper - sounds like you had a very nice weekend. That was nice that dd baked a cake for you. Nice that you and dd got to shop. Sounds like she found some good deals. Oh nice that your fridge is stocked up again. I'm glad that you got to spend some time with bds and that the kids got to see his apartment. I agree 100% on how nice it is when we get to sleep in! Hope your day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 05-27-2015, 08:42 PM

Hi ladies,

Today after work I stopped at the drug store that is going out of business. Everything is 80% off now. I got some good deals. I got alot of school supplies for next year. I bought several gift bags. They are 20 cents each. I found some cute Christmas decorations. My bag was full to the top. I got everything for 7.00. I think I might stop there again tomorrow and get some more gift bags and cards. They are supposed to be closing by the end of next week.

Lds was invited to go with the neighbor boy to his school for a talent show. They were having a pizza dinner before the show. He won't be home until after his bedtime, but luckily he has no homework so it should be fine.

Dh and I had left over spaghetti. Dd wanted a chicken strip basket from dairy queen, so we went to pick it up. I let her drive. I have been letting her drive if we go somewhere in town. She's doing pretty good.

Scrapper it was nearly 90 here today. Very warm here for this time of the year. We had to turn our air on. I hope you were able to get through the work you needed to do today.

Have a good day.
Unread 05-28-2015, 03:49 PM

Hi ladies,

i was tired when I got home from work yesterday. There was an accident and 3 lanes were blocked on the freeway so it took me almost 2 hours to get home. i did go to zumba and made it just in time. It was a great workout. We had turkey tacos last night...they were good. We watched TV and relaxed.

Dd just called me to ask how many eggs we had at home. She was at the market by school. I told her to get some because I wasn't sure how many were left. She will be baking this afternoon. It is a cake and cupcake order that they will pick up tomorrow morning. I'm thinking about going to zumba and will probably pick up dinner since dd will be busy in the kitchen. We willw atch TV and relax.

Work is busy today. Still working on some things from yesterday and my boss had me running copies and other stuff.

Hyper - wow you sure got some great deals at the drug store. I would also go for school supplies, gift bags and cards. I'm sure lds was excited about going to the talent show. That is great that dd is getting practice driving around. Hope your day went well. Your weather sure warmed up. Have a good rest of the day.
Unread 05-29-2015, 01:07 PM

Hi ladies,

When I got home, dd was baking. Then she was going to get ready for work. I went to zumba. I picked up dinner on the way home. Dd called me on her way home from work if I could pre-heat the oven for her and take the batter out of the fridge. She wanted to just put the 2nd cake int he oven when she got home. We watched TV and relaxed while the cake baked.

I'm thinking about going to the farmers market during lunch. I want to get some strawberries. I will probably pick up lunch while I am out. Today after work I am going to Target to do our monthly shopping trip. I have a list of things we need. I am going to pick up a salad at Panera for dinner. I will relax and watch some TV in the evening. I'm not sure what dd and her boyfriend are doing today.

Tomorrow going to water aerobics and then get marketing done. Dd works and when she gets back we are going to the baker's warehouse to get items she needs. On Sunday afternoon we have my cousin's daughter's wedding.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 05-29-2015, 04:37 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday after work I stopped at the drug store. I ended up buying more school supplies, gift bags and cards. I got another big bag full of stuff this time for 6.00. I made fried chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

Today after work I stopped at the library and got a book I had on hold. It has been raining all day. I think I'm going to pick up something for dinner. Lds is at the neighbors. Dd was happy, she got her yearbook today. We will watch tv this evening.

Tomorrow we don't have any specific plans. On Sunday, it will be 8th grade graduation at church. The whole school sings, so lds will have to song. The 8 th grade banquet is Sunday evening. Dd and I will go to that. Her 2 friends are graduating, she is happy that they will be at the high school with her next year.

Scrapper what a horrible drive you had yesterday. Panera sounds good. It sounds like you have s nice weekend planned.

Have a good day and weekend,
Unread 06-01-2015, 03:31 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been fairly quiet today. This is the last week of school...the kids last day is Thursday. i've been working on a variety of things.

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I stopped off at home and dropped off my things and relaxed for awhile. I then headed to Target to get the things we needed. I picked up a salad for dinner. After I put everything away, I ate and then watched TV and relaxed. Saturday morning went to water aerobics and had a great workout. I went to do marketing and headed home. Dd got home from work and we relaxed for awhile and watched TV. Later on we went out to the bakers warehouse to get supplie shed needed. We got there and they were closed...we missed it by an hour. We went to the cemetery since we were going to be busy on Sunday. We headed home and made some chicken and rice for dinner. We watched Still Alice...great movie.

Yesterday we got up early and went back to the bakers warehouse...dd got eveything she needed. We went back home and had breakfast and got ready for church. My cousin's daughher's wedding was at 4:30. My sister and niece came to our house and we carpooled there. My other sister met us there after work. It was a lovely cermeony (outdoors) and the reception was nice.

Today I am going to zumba. Not sure if dd will join me. She doesn't have work this week. The next set of classes starts next week. We are having beef, potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope your day at work went well. Hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 06-01-2015, 06:18 PM

Hi ladies,

This is my kids last week of school. They are done on Thursday. Lds has a half day and dd has a full day.

We had a good weekend. On Friday evening we relaxed and watched tv.

On Saturday we slept in. We didn't have any plans. Dh and I decided to go out for dinner. We went to my favorite mexican restaurant. Very yummy. We stopped for a latte after. We picked up food for the kids and headed home. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. Lds sang. The graduation ceremony was nice. We came home and changed and relaxed for awhile. We went to the 8th grade banquet. The food was very good. It was catered this year. Dd had a good time with her friends. Her friend that she went to grade school that attends a prep school, is home for the summer, so she was there. They were all happy to be together again.
We came home and watched tv.

Dd went to the end of school bbq at the park right behind her school. She's going to call me when she's done. Dh is at volleyball. He joined a summer sand volleyball team. I made a frozen pizza for lds. I made myself a grilled ham and cheese sandwich and fries. We'll watch tv this evening.

Scrapper that's too bad the baking place was closed. But glad you were able to go the next day so dd could get her supplies. The wedding sounded nice.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register