2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 596 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 06-02-2015, 11:53 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Dd and her boyfriend went to Disneyland after she got out of school yesterday. They went because his pass is blocked for the summer after this week. Dd has 2 more weeks before hers is blocked. I went to zumba and had a great workout. It was a large class. i finished making dinner when I got back. Dh got home awhile later with the things we needed from Costco. I watched TV and relaxed. Dd got home after I had gone to bed. They stayed to see the fireworks.

Today going to the gym. We are having pork chops, potatoes and veggies. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - I'm sure the kids are excited about the school year ending. Sounds like you had a good weekend. nice that you got to go to your favorite mexican restaurant and then a latte..yummy! Nice to sleep in. Glad you enjoyed the graduation and banquet. How nice for dd to be reunited with her friends. The end of the year bbq sounds like fun. Oh how fun that dh joined a volleyball team...that sounds like fun. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-03-2015, 10:47 AM

Hi ladies,

It has been storming most of the morning. We had low numbers of kids at work today so I was sent home. I just found out that when there are low numbers, I will probably get sent home. I'm not really happy that they didn't tell me that up front.

Monday evening I picked dd up from the bbq. She said not very many people showed up, but she had fun with her friend. They got to tie dye a tshirt. We watched tv.

Yesterday morning poor dh was sore from volleyball the night before. It was lds's track and field day. I had asked for the day off and the last day of school before I excepted my job. I had a good time. It was nice catching up with alot of my friends that I don't get to see too often. Lds did well. They were done about 2:30. The teachers said any student with a parent there could go home. We went home and a little bit later I picked up dd. i made breakfast for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

Lds had sunburn on his face this morning. It was cloudy off and on yesterday. He had sunscreen on, but I think we should of kept reapplying it to his face because he was sweaty fron the running events.

Well I'm not sure what I'll do today since I didn't plan to be off. I'm making boneless beef ribs, corn on the cob and potatoes for supper. We'll watch some tv in the evening.

Scrapper sounds like dd had fun at disneyland. Glad you had a nice zumba workout.

Have a good day.
Unread 06-03-2015, 11:24 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is very overcast this morning...June Gloom as they call it. We will see if it breaks through by lunch. I will probably walk outdoors today.

I didn't work out yesterday because my knees were bothering me. I don't know if it was from the zumba work out on Monday. Dd and her boyrfriend were working out. I watered outside because it was so dry. I then came in and got dinner started and worked on some laundry. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed for awhile.

Today dd has her last group presentation for one of her business classes. She said as a group they feel good. Tomorrow is the last day of classes and finals next week. This evening dd and I are going to my niece's last band performance. We haven't been to one and when my sister told us about it we decided we would go. This is her last year in middle school. We will watch TV and relax when we get back home.

Hyper - I too feel that they should have told you about being sent home when there is a low number of students present. That is good that dd had fun at the bbq even though the turnout was low. Awww...poor dh. He will get used to it. I think playing on the sand is hard. Glad you enjoyed the track and field day for lds. Hope his sunburn isn't too bad. your dinner sounds yummy! Enjoy your unscheduled day off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:54 AM

Good morning ladies,

I got home and freshened up and dd and I left to go to my niece's band performance. It was a nice performance and good to see my niece play. My sister and niece have a Band meeting this evening at the high school. Dd and I picked up dinner on the way home. We watched TV for awhile.

Today in dd's cooking class it is the final day they are cooking. They got the region of Italy so her group had to pick what they are making and type up th menu. She printed it and it looks really nice. I'll be curious to hear how it went.

We are having beef tacos tonight. I am going to zumba. Dd is going to start baking for her cake order for tomorrow. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - happy last day of school for your kids. Today is the last day for our school district as well. I know my sister is happy!! Did you enjoy your day yesterday? Have a good day!
Unread 06-05-2015, 10:47 AM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday was the last day of school. I had the day off scheduled already. Lds only had a half day. I went up to his school at 11:00. They had their closing chapel service, then they gave out awards from track and field. When school was dismissed we went back to lds's classroom and I took pictures of his class and him and his teacher.

Alot of people were meeting at the park for lunch. I had packed a lunch for lds and me before I left. We headed to the park. After we ate all of the kids played and the moms talked. It was fun. One of the mom's invited lds to come to their house to play for a little while. I wnet home for awhile. Dd had plans after school. I went to her school and picked her and two of her friends up and dropped them at her friend's house. Her friends mom was taking them to the bowling alley then back to,their house for a bonfire.

Lds got home about 5:30. I picked up dinner. We watched tv in,the evening. I was waiting for dd to call me to pick her up. She finally called about 11:00 and said she was getting a ride home. I was glad I didn't have to go out. She said they had a good time.

This morning I got a call not to come in to work. Alot of people are going on vacation, so numbers are low. I'm thinking about looking for a different job because I have a feeling this will happen a lot.

Lds and I went through all of his school stuff. With the supplies he had left and the things I bought at the drugstore, i will only need to get some notebooks and a couple of other things for next year.

Lds went to the neighbors. Dd is still sleeping. Her and a friend are babysitting for our pastor tonight. They will be sleeping over and then babysitting again tomorrow. I'm not sure yet what I will make for dinner.

This Sunday dd has her last choir concert for the year. They are singing in the high school graduation ceremony. We are going to see what bds has going on this weekend and try to get together with him.

Scrapper I hope your knees are feeling better. How did the final cooking day go for dd? What instrument does your niece play? After dd's finals next week is she finished with this college?

Have a good day and weekend!
Unread 06-05-2015, 04:26 PM

Hi ladies,

Been working on a variety of things today. I want to get things done since I am taking Monday as a vacation day.

Yesterday I went to zumba...it was a good workout...she worked us. i went to the market after class to pick up a few things we needed. Dd sent me a text that she needed some things for her cake order. She was baking when I got back. After dinner we watched TV and realxed for awhile.

We have a busy weekend. Today we are going to dd's best friend's brother's graduation party. Dd is doing the baking for the party...a cake and cupcakes. My girlfriend ordered from her. Our church carnival starts this evening and runs through the weekend. I am working a shift this evening at the coke pitch booth. Dd said she will come by later on.

Tomorrow I'll go to water aerobics and then run errands. Dd has an open house at work tomorrow. All the instructors go and promote their classes. In the evening we are going to dinner with dh's side of the family to celebrate my birthday. On Sunday we have church and then dinner out again with my sisters & nieces. We will be celebrating my birthday and one of my sisters. her birthday is today. Either tomorrow or Sunday we will go to the carnival and walk around. We also want to play bingo. On Monday my actual birthday I am going for some pampering...a massage and mani.

Hyper - congrats to lds and dd being done with school. Can you believe another school year done? Dd's first year of high school done...did she enjoy it? What grade will lds be in? How nice that you had the day off and were able to go to his school and catch up with friends. Sounds like dd had a good time with her friends. Another day to not go into work. I think you are right that it will happen frequently. I think it will happen a lot during the summer. Sounds like you are pretty much set with school supplies for next school year. Is the high school graduation on Sunday? My knees feel better. I think it helped to take 2 rest days. The final cooking day for dd went very well. She said the chef loved it. I will send picture she sent of their display along with her team members. No dd has 3 more classes to finish at the college. She will take 1 in summer and her last 2 in the fall. So she will be done in December. She starts January 11th at the Art Institute. My niece plays the flute. I'll have to find out from my sister how the meeting at the high school went. Have a great day and enjoy your weekend!
Unread 06-08-2015, 07:08 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On Friday, lds and his friend wanted to go to the pool. I took them up there. I came back for awhile. Then I had to take dd to her friend's because our pastor was picking them up there for babysitting. I got to talking to my friend, who is dd's friends mom. Before you know it an hour had passed. I left and went to pick up lds and his friend from the pool. They had fun. We watched tv in the evening. Dd was sleeping over at her friend's then they were goong back to our pastor's house the next morning to babysit again.

On Saturday we slept in. Dh had volleyball practice. I did some laundry. We had sandwiches, potato chips and macaroni salad for supper. Dd called and was ready for me to pick her up. She made good money for babysitting.

On Sunday we went to church. We got some sad news. At the end of the service they read a letter from lds's teacher. He resigned. So, we won't know who lds's teacher will be until they put out their call and someone accepts. Dd had her last choir concert. It was over about 3:00. I dropped her at home then dh and I went and got groceries and out for dinner. We came home and I put everything away. We watched tv in the evening.

Today after work we all had eye appts. My prescription stayed the same. Lds and dd's changed. They were both eligible for frames and lenses, so they both picked out new glasses. They should be in about a week. We picked up dinner on the way home. We'll watch some tv in the evening.

Scrapper happy birthday! I hope you're enjoying your day. Yes, dd's freshman year went by fast. Lds will be in 6th grade.

Have a good day.
Unread 06-09-2015, 02:26 PM

Hi ladies,

Back to work. I really enjoyed my 3-day weekend. We were really busy but it was fun. Our church carnival started Friday evening through the weekend. I worked Friday evening and a couple of hours Saturday afternoon. Dd and I went to the graduation party for her best friend's brother. It was nice.

Saturday early evening we went out to dinner with dh's side of the family to celebrate my birthday. We had a good time. Dd made a delicious red velvet cake. When we got back home, dd and I went to the carnival. Dh didn't want to go. We played bingo and dd won $13 - it would have been $25 if a 2nd person had not called bingo. We had fun. On Sunday we went to church and to drop flowers off for my mom and dad. We came home and did a few things. We then got ready to leave for dinner to celebrate with my sisters and nieces and nephew. We had a good time. We just relaxed when we got home.

Yesterday it was nice to sleep in. Dd and I left the house around the same time. She started her finals yesterday. She will be done on Thursday. I went for a massage and it was great. I was so relaxed. i then went to the car wash and Target. Dd worked and i went to zumba. We had a nice steak dinner at home. We relaxed and watched TV.

Today I am headed to the gym. Dd works today. I am going to be one of her students. I start the beginning class on Saturday. I figure I can help her whenever she has big orders and needs help. We are having pork chops today with rioe and salad. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. how fun for lds and his friend to spend time at the pool. Nice that dd earned good money for babysitting this weekend. How old are the children she babysat? Yay for sleeping in. Awww...that is too bad lds's teacher has resigned. Now to wait and see. Will dd continue in choir through high school. Nice that they both get new frames. I know dd will be eligible this year. I have another year before I am elegible. Hope your work day went well. Have a good day.
Unread 06-10-2015, 04:07 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I got home and rested for a bit. I then got ready for the gym. Dd was getting ready for work. i came back and finished making dinner. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Dd worked on a cupcake order for my boss.

It has been rather busy today. working on a variety of things. Today was dd's last final. It was for her business class - 100 questions. I guess the professor graded it right away. She got an A. She can now relax until summer school starts on the 23rd. I am going to zumba this evening. Dd works tonight. We are having hamburgers, baked fries and veggies. We will watch TV and realx once dd is home.

Hyper - hope your work day went well. Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Unread 06-10-2015, 04:26 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday when I got home dd wanted to go to the mall. There is alot of road construction right now so traffic was slow. She bought a shirt and a candle from bath and body works. We stopped for dinner on the way home. We brought food home for dh and lds. After dinner lds and dd wanted to go to the pool. I dropped them off. Dh and I took a walk. I picked the kids up from the pool. We watched tv in,the evening.

Today when I got home lds wanted to go to the pool again with his friend. I took them up there. Dd and her friend biked up to the bowling alley to bowl a couple game. I'll be picking lds up about 5:00. I'm making ham and cheese subs and chips for supper. We'll watch tv this evening.

Scrapper your long weekend sounds great. Sounds like a fun time at the carnival and celebrating your birthday with family. Oh how nice to sleep in and have a massage. That's good that dd will have a little break before summer school starts. Congrats on her A. Dd only babysat one little girl. She is 2. They adopted her when she was born. She is blind. But she does really well.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register