2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 597 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 06-11-2015, 11:13 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Dd was baking a cake when I got home for another order. She has been busy with orders lately which is good. She is happy. I got ready to go to zumba and dd was going to work. We had a great workout. As I got home, dd called and said that the 3 students that had signed up cancelled. They returned the required materials..she doesn't know the reason. We had dinner and watched TV.

Today dd went on a field trip for her cooking class. They were all meeting at the location this morning. It is a place that makes olive oil and other things. They get a tour. Then she is officially done with the spring semester. I think I am going to take a rest day today. I have some things to do around the house. I am going to make chicken today. Not sure about sides yet. We will watch TV and relax this evening. Dd doesn't work today.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. enjoy your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-11-2015, 04:40 PM

Hi ladies,

It is a rainy day here. Last night I picked lds up from the pool. We had dinner then watched some tv.

Today after work I stopped at the grocery store and the library. We are having spaghetti for supper. Lds's neighbor friend was here for a little while. Dd cleaned her room today. It really needed it. I have a load of towels going. We will watch tv tonight.

Scrapper congrats to dd on completing her summer session. The field trip sounds interesting. That's too bad the class was canceled. Wonder why they canceled. Good idea to take a rest day.

Have a good day.
Unread 06-12-2015, 02:15 PM

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday! It has been quiet today so it is nice to get things done.Yesterday I relaxed and watched one of my shows. Then I go tbusy doing things around the house. Dd went to pick up our dinner...we had Subway and watched TV.

Today dd and her boyfriend are going out to dinner for dd's best friends' birthday. her best friend invited a group of friends. I am going over to my cousin's daughter's high school graduation party for awhile.

Tomorrow my cake decorating class begins. It is from 10 to 12. From there I will head over for my haircut appt. I told dd that when I got back we would go get manicures. We will probably relax and watch TV in the evening.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Dd's project next week is cleaning out her closet. She said she is going to take everything out and put it on her bed and go from there. We are planning on having a yard sale probably next month. Enjoy the rest of your day and your weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-12-2015, 09:13 PM

Hi ladies,

I only worked a half day due to low numbers. I decided to get the grocery shopping done, so I wouldn't have to do it over the weekend. While I was gone dd called and asked if she could bike to her friends house. I said yes. I came home and put everything away. Lds wanted to go to the pool. I stayed there with him. I read my book while he swam. His neighbor friend was there so they swam together. We came home and dd called to ask if she could sleep over her friends. I told her that was fine. She came home and got clothes. Lds went to his neighbor friend's house. They invited him to stay for pizza. Dh and I ate leftover spaghetti. We are watching some tv.

Tomorrow we are going to get my new phone. I'm am eligible for an upgrade. I have an iphone 5. I'm going to get the iphone 6.

I'm not sure what else we will do this weekend.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a nice evening at home last night. You'll have to let me know how the cake decorating class went. It sounds like fun. Manicures sound great.

Have a good weekend.
Unread 06-15-2015, 01:58 PM

Hi ladies,

It is pretty quiet at work. I think today I am going to start working on the time cards for the new school year.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I stopped at home to drop off my things I brough to work. Dd and her boyfriend were getting ready for the dinner. She had me take their picture and we left at the same time. I went to my cousin's daughters graduation party. It was nice and great to see some of my cousins that I haven't seen in quite awhile. I left around 10:30.

Saturday morning we got up and started getting ready for the class. It is from 10 to 12. There are 3 of us in the class and I really enjoyed it. Dd does really well teaching. She is so comfortable speaking to a group. After class I headed out to my haircut appt. When I got home, dd was having lunch and watching TV. I had a little something. We watched TV for awhile and then headed out to get our manicures. It sure felt good. WE then did marketing and picked up dinner. We watched the movie A Good Lie...very good.

Yesterday before breakfast I went to put gas. We had breakfast and then got ready for church. We relaxed and had a light lunch when we got back. I did a couple loads of laundry and swept & mopped. Late afternoon we left to meet my sisters.

This morning I stopped at the lab for my bloodwork. The tech sure had a hard time finding my veins. I don't want him the next time around. Dd works today. I am headed to zumba. We are having beef tacos today. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.
Unread 06-15-2015, 06:11 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday evening dd slept over at her friends house. The rest of us watched tv.

On Saturday dh and I went to get my new phone. I really like it. When we were done we had dinner. We picked up food for the kids. Dd went to a friends house for a bonfire after she ate. She was getting a ride home so I didn't have to go out to pick her up.

On Sunday we went to church. After church we changed. We went to pick bds to have lunch. It was so nice seeing him. We had a nice time chatting and catching up. We went back to his apartment for a little while. We came home and watched tv.

I didn't have work today because of low numbers. I started looking for another job last week. I got a call today from the convenience store in our town with a job offer. It pays 1.20 more an hour than I'm making now. I took it. I will work nearly full time. When school starts, there might be a full time preschool para position open at the school where I worked. If so, and I could get it I would still keep this job very part time during the winter and have it for a summer job. We'll see. I called my boss and talked to her and told her that I wasn't informed before I was hired that there would be low number days that I wouldn't work. We talked for awhile and she understood and agreed to let me go without having to give a notice. So I am training Wednesday and Thursday this week 9:00-5:00 for my new job.

The kids new glasses were in so we picked those up today. They both like their glasses. They look nice. Dh has vb tonight. Someone is going to be out tonight, so dd is subbing for them. I am going to pick up subway for dinner.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. The class sounds like fun. I'm glad you had a nice time at the graduation party. So nice to have manicures.

Have a good day.
Unread 06-16-2015, 12:35 PM

Hi ladies,

It is a little busier today. Working on a couple of things. I am leaving 30 minutes early today to go to my niece's 8th grade award ceremony. The school district where she goes doesn't have a promotion ceremony. Dd isn't able to come because she works this evening. We are having pork chops, rice and veggies. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home.

Dd and I got home at the same time yesterday. she had gone out to the store to get some ingredients she needs for an order. Someone at work ordered a coffee cake from her for tomorrow. I got ready for zumba and dd got ready for work. We watched TV and relaxed when she got home.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Glad you got your new phone and you like it. That was good that dd got a ride home from the bonfire at her friends. How nice that you all got to spend time with bds. Has he settled into his apartment? I'm happy that you found another job and it pays more an hour. The low number days and no work should have been brought up in your interview. That would be nice if you get the para position at the school you used to work at. Glad that both lds and dd like their new glasses. I'm sure dd was excited about subbing in for someone at volleyball. Hope your day is going well. So are you done now at the day care center? Have a good day.
Unread 06-16-2015, 03:24 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night lds called me from his neighbor friend's house and asked if he could sleep over. I told him yes. They came over and lds got pajamas and clothes for the next day. They just live right across the street from us. The rest of us watched tv.

This morning I had to run to Target. I needed a white polo shirt to wear to my job while I'm training. After training you get your uniform shirt. I had to wear polos when I worked at the Lutheran home. I got rid of them. It's too bad because I had a white one. When I got home lds was home. He said they had a good time.

I'm making sweet and sour chicken and rice for supper. We will probably watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper how nice that you can go to your niece's promotion ceremony. Coffee cake sounds good. Yes, bds is pretty much settled in to his apt. Yes I am done at the daycare. I'm training at my new job, tomorrow and Thursday.

Have a good day.
Unread 06-17-2015, 03:49 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

It has been a fairly quiet day today. My boss is at an all day meeting here in the building. We had a little reception for one of the girls that is getting married this weekend. Dd made the coffee cake and they a few types of juice. She was surprised.

Yesterday after work I went to my niece's promotion ceremony. It was very nice...lots of kids heading to high school. It was my sister, my niece's dad and her godparents, and me. We were waving to her and she saw us. You know how that is trying to find each other in the crowds. They all went to dinner after. My sister asked if I wanted to join them. I told her that I had made dinner already. So I headed home after that.

Dd wasn't sure if she had to work today. There was supposed to be a cupcake class but they had not contacted her yet. I am going to zumba. We are having bbq chicken breasts, mashed potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like lds had a good time at his sleepover. That was too bad that you had given yours away. Hope your training goes well. Have a good rest of your day.
Unread 06-17-2015, 06:30 PM

Hi ladies,

Today my training went well. Everyone is very friendly. I mostly watched videos today. I found out today, after my 90 day probation I get a review and a raise. That was good news.

When I came home dd and I went up to the grocer and got a chicken. I just had to make the sides. We will watch some tv this evening.

Tomorrow I go for training again from 9-5. My supervisor will tell me tomorrow when I will come back. She already had the schedule made out before I was hired, so were winging it until she makes the next schedule.

Scrappper sounds like the promotion ceremony was nice. Yes it is hard to find people in the big crowd. I hope dd's cupcake class worked out.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register