2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 599 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 06-26-2015, 06:18 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Today I worked the register. It isn't too hard, but there is alot of different things you have to know. Luckily I have 2 others cashiers that were helping me. I am off now until Tuesday.

I picked up dinner. After we ate Dd went to a friends house. It is going to storm here. Max and Ruby don't like storms. I have to put them in their crates otherwise they whine and get too worked up.

No specific plans for the weekend. We will see what comes up.

Scrapper that will be nice to go to dinner with your God daughter. Also, nice to have lumch with your friend. Good to catch up once in awhile.

Have a good day and weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-29-2015, 09:31 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening my goddaughter picked me up at 6pm. We went to BJs and had a great time catching up. She dropped me off and I did a few things around home. Dd and her boyfriend had gone to the movies and then to the bowling/arcade center. Saturday morning we got up and had breakfast then got ready for class. It was good...lots of practice using the various tips. I want to practice during the week. After class I left to go meet my friend for lunch. We had a good time catching up. I headed home and relaxed for awhile. Dd gave the dogs baths. Early evening I went to the market to get groceries. After that I stopped to pick up dinner. We relaxed and watched TV. After our food went down, we went to McDonalds to get ice cream...it was good.

Yesterday we got up and had breakfast then got ready for church. We then came back home and I did a few loads of laundry. Late afternoon we left to go meet my sisters.

Dd worked on her closet off and on through the weekend. She has about 5 bags of clothes and different things she got rid of. We are going to have a yard sale this weekend. She is enjoying her 4-day weekend through today. No school for her on Mondays or Fridays. We are having pork soft tacos today. Dd works today and I am headed to zumba. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - Yes, I am sure there are lots of different things to know with the register. glad you had others to help you out. Did it storm after all? Our dogs get scared with the thunder. Hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy your day.
Unread 06-30-2015, 03:00 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a productive day....getting paper work done. Prepping time cards to pull the last school year and getting the new ones ready. Phones haven't been that busy so that is good.

Yesterday I got home and relaxed for a bit before going to zumba. It was a good class...we had fun. We had steak, baked potatoes and veggies. We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home from work.

Today I am going to the gym. Dd works. We will watch TV and relax when she gets home. We are having beef & bean burritos with a salad.

Hyper - hope your work day went well today. Have a good rest of your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-01-2015, 01:52 PM

Hi ladies,

I have been busy with transitioning things over for the new school year. I am prepping my payroll binder. They've also given me purchase orders to enter, etc. We have been having hot & humid weather so I walked in the parking lot and then read my book.

I got home yesterday and relaxed for a bit. Dd got ready for work. I headed to the gym and then stopped at Lowes to get some lawn wire holders for our yard sale signs this weekend. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Dd got home from work earlier because only 1 of her students showed up.

Dd went to the community center yesterday to take her application and the course descriptions. They were excited about offering a new class so they will let her know.

Today I am headed to zumba. I don't think dd works today. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - hope your work day went well. Have a good rest of the day.
Unread 07-01-2015, 04:47 PM

Hi ladies,

I just realized I haven't posted for a few days.

Last weekend was good. On Friday evening we watched tv and relaxed. On Saturday we slept in. Dd went to her friends house. Later dh and I went out to get groceries. We ate dinner on the way home. We brought food home for the kids. I took dd to another friends house. They were having a bonfire. She was able to get a ride home.

On Sunday we went to church. I did some laundry. We relaxed most of the day. It was nice not having to do anything. We watched tv in the evening.

Monday I was off. I took dd and 2 of her friends to the mall. Dd had babysitting money. She wanted to find some shorts. I let them do their shopping and I did a little shopping on my own. I got a new purse. Dd didn't find any shorts, but she bought some tops. We stopped at sonic to eat on the way home. We watched tv in the evening.

Yesterday I worked. I am starting to feel more comfortable on the register. After work I stopped at the grocer and picked up a chicken. I just had to make sides. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. It is so busy the day goes by really fast. I am tired when I get home from being on my feet all day. I ordered pizza for supper. We'll watch some tv this evening.

Tomorrow I am off. I have to take my car in. It has an oil leak. Dh is off tomorrow and Friday for 4th of July. June sure did go by fast.

Scrapper your weekend sounds good. Glad you had a nice time with your Goddaughter. It sounds like you are learning some fun things in class. I'm sure dd is glad to have her closet cleaned out.

Have a good day.
Unread 07-02-2015, 02:00 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy day. Working on a variety of things. I am trying to wrap things up because I will be on vacation next week. We are pretty much staying around home and doing things in the day. We are still planning out what we want to do. My boss will be off as well.

Yesterday when I got home both dd and her boyfriend were working on homework. they both had their laptops and books....study time. I changed and got ready for zumba.

Today I am going to pick up dinner. Not sure yet what everyone wants. I am going to zumba. Dd doesn't work and may come to zumba too. tonight after dinner I have to bake a cake for tomorrow's class. It is the last class of Course 1. I need to register for the next one. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - sounds like work is going well. I can imagine how tired you are after work. Hope everything with your car goes well. At least you and dd found something at the mall. Have a good day.
Unread 07-02-2015, 05:47 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning dh and I took my car up to the shop. I came home and did some laundry. Lds and I ran up to target. I had to exchange something. We brought home dinner. Dh and I went back to get my car then I took dd to her friends. She is sleeling over. We will watch some tv tonight.

Dh is off tomorrow. I have to work, so he will pick dd up from her friends house.

Scrapper how nice to be on vacation next week. Our Pastor and his family are in California this week. They went to disneyland. They said they had so much fun.

Have a good day.
Unread 07-03-2015, 08:33 PM

Hi ladies,

Today work was super busy. Lots of gas and food sold. People getting ready for the 4th of July. When I got home dd had cleaned the house. It was so nice to walk in to a clean house. Dh took me out to my favorite mexican restaurant. We are watching some tv.

Tomorrow we are going to stay at home and grill. We'll do a few fireworks in the evening.

On Sunday we will go to church. Our good friends invited us over for a bbq in the afternoon.

Scrapper I hope you had a good day. Enjoy your weekend and your vacation. Happy 4th of July to you and your family.
Unread 07-06-2015, 06:35 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Saturday we sat outside and grilled some hamburger and hot dogs. Later, after it got dark we did some fireworks. We then watched some tv.

On Sunday we went to church. After church we changed and headed off to our friends house. We had a great time. We sat outside and visited for awhile. They grilled some pork fillets. Dinner was good. After we ate we played some games. It was a nice day. We came home and watched some tv.

Today work was busy. I worked 10-6. When I got home lds had his neighbor friend over. Dd had just made them frozen pizzas and they were eating. Dh has volleyball. Dd went for a walk with her friend. Lds asked if his friend could sleep over. I said that was fine. We will watch some tv this evening.

Tomorrow I am off. I am taking the kids to see inside out.

Scrapper hope your day is going well.
Unread 07-07-2015, 11:10 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been nice to sleep in. We had a good weekend. Friday we had our last class for the first course of cake decorating classes. We had fun decorating our cakes. We came home and relaxed for awhile. Dd and I had appts for a massage at 2pm. They were great. We came home and relaxed and then headed to a firework show. Dd's boyfriend joined us. We picked up dinner and found a spot to eat. It was a nice show.

Saturday morning we got up and went to the 4th of July parade. It was nice. We came home and relaxed. Later on I went out to Target to et things we needed and then did marketing on the way home. Dh grilled burgers. We went out on our driveway and could see fireworks from there. Sunday morning we had a yard sale. It was pretty good. They just take up so much time. I went out to get dinner since we were all tired.

Yesterday dd didn't have school so we headed out for the day out by the water/pier. It was great weather. We had dinner at a Mexican food restaurant. We got home and relaxed and watched TV.

Today I did some cleaning and then went to run a few errands. When dd got home from school, we went to take some of her clothes that didn't sell to this place where they buy clothes. They only took one top. I guess they said what she brought they already had quite a bit of. We were surprised that they didn't take more of what she had. She said she will look for other places. Tomorrow afternoon we are going to the movies to see Spy with Melissa McCarthy.

Hyper - sounds like you had a very nice weekend and 4th of July. The bbq at your friends sounds like everyone had a good time. Sounds like work is going well...busy. How nice of dd to do the cleaning for you. Hope you all enjoyed the movie today.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register