2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 601 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 07-20-2015, 02:22 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I went to run my errands and did shopping for my niece and great nephew's birthdays. I also had a gift card for Marshalls from my birthday. I bought a pair of shoes for work. Nice pair of flats. I still had a balance and didn't see anything else for me. I bought dd a large basket made out of canvas for the closet reorganizing. She really liked it. I picked up dinner on the way home. Dd and her boyfriend were doing a workout and then watching TV. Awhile later she said they were going to go get frozen yogurt and asked if dh and I wanted some. I said yes. We relaxed the rest of the evening.

Saturday morning after breakfast we got ready for class. I really enjoyed it. We learned how to make roses. It was fun. We headed home and had lunch after class. We relaxed for awhile before heading to my sister's house for my niece's bday party. Even though it was raining we had a good time. They had a carport so the tables were set up there and she put up 2 pop up tents. My niece had a good amount of her friends that showed up so she was happy.

Yesterday we slept in and then got ready for church after breakfast. We came back home and I did a couple loads of laundry. We watched TV and relaxed for awhile. We left to go meet my sisters at the cemetery. We were there for a short while and it started raining so we left. We headed to the mall and we had dinner in the food court. Dd and I went to Penneys to look around. She is looking for some sandals. I found a dress and a top. I had a gift card and only had to put in .94 cents.

Dd works today. Dh said he would grill the steaks for dinner. I will make baked potatoes, corn on the cob and a salad. I am headed to zumba. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - I know you will be glad to have these days off after working until 10pm all weekend. Sounds like everyone had fun at the bbq days. Glad you got to go for awhile. Hope work goes well today. Sleep in tomorrow. Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-21-2015, 02:48 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was busy last night. I was so glad when my shift was over. I came home and talked with dh and the kids for a little while before going to bed.

I slept in this morning. I met my friend for lunch. It was nice to catch up. We haven't been able to get together for a while. The kids and I are watching some tv. Dh had to go to Iowa today for work. He will be back late tonight. I think I will pick up something for me and the kids.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a nice weekend. How fun to learn how to make roses. I wish I knew how to decorate a cake. The most I can do is a border. It sounds like you had a nice time at your niece's birthday party. The grilled steaks sounded really good. It's nice that you had gift cards. 94 cents is awesome.

Hope your day is going well.
Unread 07-21-2015, 02:48 PM

Hi ladies,

I've had several meetings to schedule for my boss. I also started to work on payroll since it is due tomorrow. Phones haven't been so busy so that is good.

I went to zumba yesterday. We had a great workout. Dd went to work. Dh grilled the steaks and I got all the sides together. Everything came out really good. We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home from work.

Today I am making lemon pepper chicken breasts with rice and veggies. Dd doesn't work today. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope you are enjoying your day off today and that you slept in. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-22-2015, 02:02 PM

Hi ladies,

It was busy this morning with payroll. I had to deal with a couple of issues but they are resolved. Luckily phones haven't been that busy.

Yesterday I decided to not work out due to my cold. My cough is pretty bad. So I did some things around the house and relaxed. Dd didn't work so we watched TV and relaxed.

I think I am going to stay home tomorrow and rest. Dd doesn't work today so we will just relax and watch TV this evening. I think I am making beef tacos for dinner.

Hyper - glad you slept in yesterday. Nice to catch up with your friend for lunch. Enjoy your day.
Unread 07-22-2015, 05:30 PM

Hi ladies,

I picked up food for me and the kids for dinner last night. We watched tv. Dh got home about 10:00. He was tired from all the driving.

This morning dd babysat. She got home about noon. We ate lumch. Lds went to the pool with his friend. Dd and I went to target to get lds's birthday gifts. His birthday is tomorrow. She also bought a couple of books to read. We went to applebees for dinner. We picked up food for lds. It worked out perfect. Lds just got home when we did. Dh will pick something up to eat for himself. We will watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper sorry you aren't feeling well. Good idea to stay home and rest.

Have a nice evening
Unread 07-23-2015, 03:04 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning dd and went up and got lds's cake. We came home and cleaned. I did my laundry.

We are meeting dh at lds's favorite pizza parlor for his birthday meal. We will come home for cake and presents after.

Tomorrow lds is having a friend birthday party. He invited 3 boys. They are coming over at 11:00. They will play for awhile, then we'll have lunch. We are going to the pool for awhile. We'll come back to our house for cupcakes and gifts then they can play for awhile. I will bring them home at 4:00. Dd said she would co-host with me.

Scrapper hope you are getting lots of rest today and are feeling better. Take care.
Unread 07-23-2015, 03:34 PM

HI ladies,

Felt good to sleep in since I kept waking up through the night. I had breakfast with dd and then she got ready to leave for school. I have been catching up on some shows and napping. I am going to have some hot tea with honey shortly.

Dd has a cupcake order for tomorrow -5 dozen. She will start to bake when she gets home from work.

We are having beef tacos for dinner. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - happy birthday to lds. How old is he turning? Enjoy his celebration today. His birthday party with is friends sounds like fun. Nice of dd to help out with that. Have a good evening.
Unread 07-24-2015, 07:03 PM

Hi ladies,

last night we met dh for lds's birthday dinner. We came home and had cake and ice cream and lds opened his presents.

This morning lds's friends came over at 11:00. They played for awhile. Dd and I made lunch. After lunch we took them to the pool for awhile. We came back and lds opened his gifts and we had cupcakes. They played for awhile then I took them home. I stopped and picked up my check. Lds, dd and I went to target. Lds wanted to spend some of his birthday money. We had a quick dinner on the way home. We will watch some tv tonight.

I work tomorrow 8-4. Not sure what we will do after I'm done.

I work Sunday and Monday 2-10.

Scrapper hope you are feeling better today. Lds is 12. Time sure does fly.

Have a good weekend.
Unread 07-27-2015, 02:55 PM

Hi ladies,

I am back at work today. Feeling a little better but still congested and coughing. I guess I got it bad. I took a nap in the car during my lunch hour.

Our weekend was relaxing. Friday afternoon I went for my haircut and to the market. Dd and her boyfriend went to the movies. I had something from home for dinner and just watched TV and relaxed. Saturday morning went to cake decorating class and then scrapping later on. It was fun. Yesterday after church rested until late afternoon when we went to meet my sisters. When we got home, dd and I watched TV for awhile.

We are having pork chops with rice and veggies. Dd works today. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had fun celebrating lds's birthday...12 wow. Hope you had a good weekend.
Unread 07-28-2015, 05:33 PM

Hi ladies,

On Saturday I worked 8-4. When I got homt I picked up food for the kids then dh and I went out for dinner. Dd went to her friends house for awhile. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday i spent some time with dh and the kids in the morning, then I worked 2-10. I came home and we watched tv for awhile.

Monday morning I straightened up the house and went up to the grocer to get a few things. I worked 2-10. When I got home dd was at a friends house. I talked with dh and lds. Dd got home shortly after me.

I was supposed to be off today, but work called this morning and askec if I could come in 1-5. Dd had a behind the wheel this morning for drivers ed. I dropped her off then came home and showered. I picked dd up then came home and made lunch before I left for work. The shift went by fast. I picked up dinner on the way home. I am off now tomorrow and Thursday.

Scrapper glad your feeling better. Sounds like you had a nice weekend.you got a little rest in here and there.

Have a good day

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register