2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 603 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

I picked up our dogs yesterday afternoon. They looked and smelled great. Dd and lds went up to the park after dinner. They were having a community night out event. They both got a bike helmet and a light for their bike. They were giving them out for free. When they got home dd decided to make chocolate chip cookies. They turned out really good.

This morning I met my friend for breakfast. She is the teacher for the para position I'm applying for. She said there is only one other candidate besides me.

I came home and put a load of towels in the dryer. I'm not sure what will be going on for the rest of the day. We are having leftovers for dinner.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a busy day at work yesterday. I agree, being busy makes the day go by faster. I'm glad you are all feeling better.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2015, 02:14 PM

Hi ladies,

I have been busy with payroll adjustments that are due today. I also have several meetings my boss wants scheduled. Phones have been a little busier today.

Yesterday I decided to take a rest day from exercise. I left when dd left for work. I went to go get gas and stopped at the market on the way home for a few things we were out of. I headed home and made dinner. I also did watering outside. We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home.

Today dd works. It is a makeup session for a student in my last class. I am going to zumba. We are having bbq chicken breasts with rice and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - I'm sure your dogs felt good too. How nice that dd and lds got the helmet and light. Yummy chocolate chip cookies. Nice that you caught up with your friend. Hopefully you get that position. Enjoy your day!
Unread 08-06-2015, 03:03 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been another busy day. My boss also told me that she will be at an off-site meeting tomorrow. So I need to reschedule all her meetings that are on the calendar for tomorrow.

Yesterday when I got home, dd was driving out to work. Her class yesterday was from 5 to 7. I relaxed for a bit and then got ready for zumba. We had a great class. Dh was home when I got home. I finished making dinner. We relaxed and watched TV when dd got home.

Today dd works and she is busy working on orders. She sent me a text saying she wished she didn't have to work today because she has lots to do. She is working on a cookie order and a cake. She also ended up with extra batter so she made an extra cake and posted if anyone was interested. One of her friends is buying it. I am headed to zumba. We are having steak, baked potato and salad. We will watch TV this evening. I will see if there is anything I can help dd with when she gets home.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-06-2015, 07:17 PM

Hi ladies,

Today I took dd and two of her friends to the mall. They saw the movie paper town. I did some shopping while they were in the movie. I got two pair of shorts, a pair of sandals some bras and a pair of sunglasses. Everything was on sale. I met the girls at the movie theatre. They said the movie was good. They then wanted to do some shopping. So I went to the caribou in the mall and got a latte and sat in the food cart and relaxed. They texted me when they were done. We stopped for dinner on the way home. I got food for dh and lds. I dropped her friends off. We got home just in tome. It started storming shortly after we got here.

We are watching some tv and relaxing.

Scrapper you have had a busy week at work. One more day. Dd is really busy with work and her orders. It's good she's on break from school.

Have a good evening.
Unread 08-07-2015, 11:31 AM

Good morning and happy Friday!

I overslept a little this morning. when my alarm goes off, I turn on the TV and watch the news while I get ready. I heard this voice and that segment is usually on around 5:50. I leave around 6-6:10. I got up and got ready quickly. Luckily the traffic was really light.

My boss came in for a conference call this morning and then headed out to her meeting. She won't be coming back. Hopefully it will be a quiet day. I have a few things left to get done.

Yesterday dd was getting ready for work when I got home. I got ready for zumba. We had a great workout...she did the class non-stop. I headed home and finished getting dinner ready. We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home. She got busy on decorating her cookies. they were fire trucks and turned out so cute.

Dh took a vacation day today. Dd has a dentist appt at 1. When she is done, her friend is going to come pick up her cake order. I will pick up dinner.

Tomorrow we are going to San Diego for the day for my cousin's little girl's birthday. It worked out because dd doesn't work tomorrow. We have a break between when the next course starts. It will be nice to see my cousins since we don't see each other very often.

Hyper - you did well shopping and how nice that everything was on sale. Glad dd and her friends enjoyed the movie. Did they buy anything? Nice that you got to sit and enjoy a latte. glad you beat the storm. Yes, I am glad it is Friday it sure has been a busy work week. Dd has been busy with orders. She loves it. Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 08-07-2015, 11:54 AM

Hi ladies,

This morning i went to the library and the grocer to pick up a few things.

I am planning to make breakfast for dinner. We might go see bds tonight. I'm not sure yet. If not tonight then sometime over the weekend.

I don't know what we'll be doing for the rest of the day.

No specific plans this weekend. Tomorrow I have to run back to Kohls. I discovered this morning that they forgot to remove the security tags from the bras I bought. I'm surprised I didn't set off the alarm when I walked through.

On Sunday I work 6-2.

Scrapper it's no fun oversleeping, but good that you were able to get ready quickly and the traffic was light. I hope you have a quiet work day. How fun to go to San Diego. Glad you get to catch up with family. The girls all bought jewelry from Claires. Dd got a dress.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 08-10-2015, 12:31 PM

Hi ladies,

I went for my interview this morning. They called me about an hour after I got home and offered me the job! I was so happy. I will start August 28th and 30th for workshop. Then my official start date will be Sept. 8th., which is the first day of school. So excited! It will be 8-3:45 monday thru thursday and noon-4:00 on Fridays.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening we relaxed and watched some tv. It turned out bds had plans for the weekend, so we'll visit him next weekend.

On Saturday morning we slept in. Dh and I had coffee out on the deck. It was a beautiful day. Dh and I went out for dinner. We went to Kohls so I could have the security tabs removed from the bras I bought. I set off the alarm when I walked in, they knew right away that something in my bag had a security tab. We picked up food for the kids. We relaxed and watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday I was supposed to work 6-2, but they called me and said they overscheduled and didn't need me. I'm going to quit this job now that I got the job at school. They aren't giving me very many hours to make it worth it. So We went to church. We came home and relaxed most of the day. I made breakfast for supper. We watched tv in,the evening.

No plans today. It is cloudy and looks like it will rain. Dh has volleyball tonight, so I'm not sure what we will have for dinner yet.

Scrapper hope you had a good weekend and are having a good day.
Unread 08-10-2015, 02:23 PM

Hi ladies,

I'm liking that it isn't as busy today. I can work on things without being rushed. My boss has a busy week this week.

We had a good weekend. Friday I went shopping after work then I called home to see what everyone wanted for dinner. Dd & her boyfriend had just finished eating. I picked up something for dh and myself. We just watched TV and relaxed. Dd had a dental apt earlier that they did an implant procedure on her. she was feeling sore and slight pain. Saturday morning we got to sleep in. Dd and I started to get ready after breakfast to leave for San Diego. Dh didn't want to go and my sisters couldn't make it this time. We had a great time visiting with my cousins and the birthday party was fun. We were back home by 9:30.

Yesterday we went to church. We relaxed and watched TV. We went out to dinner and made a quick stop at the market on the way home. Dd and I watched TV and relaxed. She sorted through her school supplies and cleaned out.

Dd works today. I am going to zumba. We are having our ground turkey and veggies over brown rice. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice and relaxing weekend. Congrats on getting the job...I am happy and excited for you. You have some good hours. It I s a preschool classroom you will be working in? You are right about the other job and not getting enough hours. Enjoy your day.
Unread 08-11-2015, 02:01 PM

Hi ladies,

I had a scare yesterday. Lds went over to the neighbors to play. The doorbell rang and it was his friend saying lds fell and hit his head. I ran across the street. Lds was lying on the sidewalk of our neighbors house and the dad was with him. The dad said he was talking with the boys and all of a sudden lds got wobbly and fainted. He hit his head on the sidewalk when he fell. The dad said he woke up pretty quickly. When I got there he was extremely pale and weak. We stood him up. He had a big bump on his temple from where he fell. I took him to urgent care to have him checked. Luckily everything checked out ok. We're not sure why he fainted. He did skip lunch so maybe that's why. It was also warm outside. The doctor said people fainting is more common than you think and most of the time it isn't serious. I had him rest when we got home. The doctor said to just keep an eye on him for,the night. So he and I slept in living room. I felt more comfortable being near him through the night.

There weren't any changes and he's passes the window of anything serious, so thankfully he is fine.

I was supposed to work today, but I called in. I felt I should be home just in case. I cleaned house and did a load of towels. I'm making bbq chicken, corn on the cob and potatoes for supper.

No plans this evening. We'll watch some tv.

Scrapper your weekend sounded nice. Your time in San Diego sounded fun. Nice that it wasn't so busy at work for you yesterday. Yes I will be in a preschool classroom.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-11-2015, 02:16 PM

Hi ladies,

It was a quiet morning. Today the Superintendent had his opening meeting with all the administrators. So my boss and many staff members went. Phones weren't very busy either.

When I got home yesterday dd was getting ready to leave for work. I got home a little earlier due to light traffic. I relaxed for awhile and then got ready for zumba. After class I headed home and finished making dinner. We watch TV and relaxed when dd got home.

Today dd has to go for fingerprinting at the community center where she will start teaching next month. Then she works from 3 to 5 today. I am headed to the gym. We are having beef tacos today. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - hope you are enjoying your day. Did you give your notice at the other job already? Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register