2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 604 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-12-2015, 10:15 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

I have a variety of things to get done today. I am taking the next 2 days off as vacation. Since dd is off I want us to do some fun things.

Dd was back from work when I got home. She said only 1 student showed up so they rescheduled to next week. I headed to the gym. We had dinner and watched TV.

Today dd and her boyfriend are going to the beach. I am going to zumba. We are having our Asian chicken salad. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper- oh my that sure was scary with lds. I am glad that he is ok. Good idea to stay home and keep an eye on him. If you went to work, you would just be worried. Yes, we had a good time in San Diego. Now my cousins will be coming on the 29th of this month. We will have a bbq and just enjoy. Have a good day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-12-2015, 12:59 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night we relaxed and watched tv.

This morning I got up and got the house cleaned. Lds's teacher is coming over for a home visit at 3:00. He had this teacher for 3/4 grade. His teacher from last year resigned, so this teacher is taking over 5/6 grade. I really like him. He is a very good teacher.

I'm not sure what else we will do today. I'll have to decide what I'm making for dinner.

Scrapper enjoy your 4 day weekend. How nice that you and dd can spend some fun time together. The summer is just going by too fast. Yes, I did give my notice at my job. Tomorrow will be my last day there.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-13-2015, 11:02 AM

Hi ladies,

I had a good home visit with lds's teacher. I think lds will really like being in his class again.

Lds went to play with his friend after his teacher left. Dd went to her friends house. They were going to swim in her pool. I ran up to the grocer to get a few things. I made cheesy potatoe soup and sandwiches for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

I worked this morning. Today was my last day. Now I have a break before I start my new job. I am doing some laundry. Dd went shopping with her friend. I haven't decided yet what I'll make for supper.

Scrapper I hope you are enjoying your day off. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-14-2015, 02:26 PM

Hi ladies,

I ended up making burgers and fries for supper last night. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning dd and I ran to the library. She wanted to go to the thrift store to look for picture frames. She only found one.

A friend of mine invited me to go for a girls night out tonight, with her and some other friends from church. We are going to dinner. It's a restaurant I've never been to. It should be fun.

No specific plans for the weekend. We will see what comes up.

Scrapper I know you're enjoying your time off. Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 08-17-2015, 11:32 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday I went out to dinner with a group of friends from church. We had a great time talking and laughing. The food was good. I got home about 11:00. Everyone was still up. We talked for a bit before heading to bed.

On Saturday we slept in. We relaxed for awhile, then dh and I went out for lunch and then to starbucks for a latte. Bds and his GF came over. It was nice seeing him and catching up. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. After church I went grocery shopping. Dh carried everything in for me and I put everything away. Lds went to the neighbors to play for a while. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I mopped the floors. Dd has her first vb practice this afternoon. I'm making tater tot hot dish for supper.

Scrapper I hope you enjoyed your 4 day weekend. Have a good day.
Unread 08-17-2015, 04:32 PM

Hi ladies,

Back to work today. I enjoyed my 4-day weekend. Dd and I enjoyed the time off. Thursday we took the subway to her new school. It is so convenient as the last stop is where she would get off and walk 1 block to her school. We had some questions so we stopped at the school. I felt comfortable and she did too. She said she would take it. On Friday we went to this outdoor shopping area. We had lunch out there and went into several of the stores. We got home and relaxed for awhile. Then dd and her boyfriend went out for awhile.

Dh worked OT on both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday morning dd and I had breakfast and got ready for class. For this course we work with fondant and gum paste. After class we stopped at the credit union and headed home. It was very hot 107. We stayed in and just relaxed and watched TV. Dh got home around 4:30. I went to the market after 6 and picked up dinner on the way home. We just watched TV.

Yesterday after breakfast we got ready for church. I did a few loads of laundry before we left for church. We came back and just relaxed. Late afternoon we left to go meet my sisters.

Today I am going to zumba. Dd doesn't work today so I will see if she wants to come. We are having pork chops and I will see what sides to make. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Nice and relaxing. Glad the home visit with lds's teacher went well. Oh that is nice that you have some time off before starting your new job. Your girls night out sounds like fun. Glad you got to visit with bds. Hope dd's volleyball practice goes well. Have a good evening.
Unread 08-18-2015, 12:27 PM

Hi ladies,

I took dd to vb yesterday. I prepared dinner. I put it in the oven. I picked up dd. she said it went pretty well. This week is actually try out week. She's nervous about making the team, but I told her she's always made the team so far, so just play your game and try not to be nervous. Dh got home when we did. Dinner was ready. We ate then lds went over to the neighbors to play for awhile. We watched tv in the evening.

It is raining today. It's coming down heavy and is supposed to rain all day and evening. I hope we don't get flooding. Dd has vb this afternoon. I'm making baked pasta for supper.

Scrapper your time off sounds like fun. That is great that the subway works out well for dd. Good to have gotten that in place before she starts. I don't blame you for staying in on the 107 day. Just too warm to be out doing anything.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-18-2015, 02:37 PM

Hi ladies,

Today is the first day of school for our schools. I've been busy with a variety of things. I want to get things done since I am taking Thursday and Friday off again this week. Dd starts her fall semester on Monday.

Dd and her boyfriend went to Disneyland today. They will be back later afternoon since dd works today. I am headed to the gym and then have to make a quick stop at Target for a few things we need. We are having chicken tostadas today. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - will dd know at the end of the week if she made the team? She has made the team up until now...like you told her she just needs to play and not worry. Wow you are getting heavy rain. Hope it doesn't flood. Have a good day.
Unread 08-19-2015, 11:22 AM

Hi ladies,

I picked dd up from vb, then I finished up dinner and we ate. Dd said she is really sore. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning dd babysat. She had to be ready at 8:30 and she got home about noon. It is raining again today, but not as hard. I found out today that some of the kids that were in my class last year will be in my class this year. I'm really excited.

We will have leftovers for dinner. I have to take dd to vb. I'm going to stop at the library and pick up a book I had on hold.

Scrapper how nice to have another 4 day weekend coming up. Yes dd will find out on Thursday if she made the team.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-19-2015, 12:25 PM

Good morning ladies,

It's been a little hectic this morning. I want to make sure I am done with all my work before I leave today.

Yesterday dd got home shortly after I did. She said they had a good time at Disneyland. she hurried and got ready for work. I didn't go to the gym since I had a few errands to run. I got all that done and headed home to finish making dinner. Dh was home by that time and dd got home awhile later. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today I am headed to zumba. Dd and her boyfriend are headed to Knotts Berry Farm today. We are having hamburgers, fries and veggies. We will relax and watch TV.

Hyper - I can imagine dd is sore. Her body is feeling the effects of the practice. I will keep my fingers crossed for her. Nice that she has the babysitting opportunities. How fun that you will get to see the kids again. I'm sure they will be happy too. Yes, I am looking forward to the time off with dd. This time we are doing some pampering, shopping and going to visit some bakeries. Have a great day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register