2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 606 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-28-2015, 03:35 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

My friend picked me up at 7:30 this morning for our workshop. It was hard getting up. It was so nice to see everyone. My former supervisor gave me a big hug and said she was glad that I got a position. We had an awesome speaker. They provided lunch for us. It was really good. They had food catered in from a bbq place. I got home about 2:00. Dd went over to her friends and lds went to the neighbors to play. Dd said her and her friend miight go to the football game tonight. I will take them if they decide to go.

No plans for the weekend. We will see what comes up. We are supposed to have very hot and humid weather for the next 10 days.

Scrapper hope your day is going well. Have a good weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-28-2015, 04:34 PM

Hi ladies,

Busy day but glad it is Friday. My boss finally had a lighter day with not many meetings.

Dd didn't go to zumba with me. She was baking a cake and I left the chicken ready for her to put in the oven. I had a good workout. Dh was home when I got home. Dd was busy in the kitchen. Dinner was good. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner. It has been hot. It should start to finally cool off starting on Sunday.

Today after work I am going shopping to pick up stuff we need for the bbq tomorrow. I will then head to my sisters to drop everything off. I also have tables and chairs in my car. I will pick up dinner once I am done.

Tomorrow morning is cake decorating class. Dd was able to move it to 9-11. Once we are done we will head to my sister's and set up. My cousins said they will leave San Diego around 10-10:30. They should get here around 12:30 or so. We are looking forward to seeing them and catching up.

Hyper - glad that the workshop was good. I am sure it was hard getting up early. Lunch sounds like it was good. Enjoy your evening and have a good weekend.
Unread 08-31-2015, 04:01 PM

Hi ladies,

Kind of busy working on a variety of things today. Payroll adjustments are due on Thursday so I am starting to receive time that needs to be entered.

We had a good weekend. On Friday after work I went to do shopping for the bbq. when I was done, I dropped it off at my sister's house. I picked up dinner on the way home. When I got home non one was home, shortly after dd & her boyfriend got back. She started working on decorating the cake. I did a little picking up around the house and then relaxed and watched TV.

Saturday morning we got up and had breakfast then got ready for class. It was fun. We made a variety of flowers. We headed home and dd changed and we picked up the cake and cupcakes. Then headed to my sister's house. My cousins had just arrived as we drove up. It was so good to see them. We headed inside the house because it was so hot. After a good while we headed outside. Finally after awhile we started feeling a breeze. it was great catching up with everyone. All of the food was good. I helped clean up before we left.

Yesterday I got up and went to the market. Got back home and put everything away and we had breakfast. We then went to church. WE came back and watched TV for awhile. I swept and mopped. We then left to go meet my sisters. We headed back to my sister's house for dinner....we had leftovers.

Today I am making our ground turkey and veggies over rice. I am going to zumba. Not sure yet if dd is going to come. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper- hope you had a good weekend. Hope your day has gone well. Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-31-2015, 07:08 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday evening I took dd and a couple of her friends to the football game. I came back and we watched tv for awhile. Dd called about 10:00 and said they were ready. I picked them up then took her friends home.

On Saturday morning I did a couple loads of laundry. We relaxed for awhile. Dh and I went out for dinner. We brought food home for the kids. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. We came home and changed. We relaxed for awhile then ate lunch. Dh had a business dinner in the evening. The kids and I made homemade pizzas for dinner. After dinner I went back to church for choir practice. Lds's teacher is also our choir director. This year is the 125th anniversary of our church. We are having a special chirch service in October with an anniversary choir. Lds's teacher asked me if I would be interested in being part of the choir. I said I would. Practices will be Sunday evenings until the service. After practice I came home and watched some tv with the kids.

This morning lds and I went shopping. He needed a new pair of shoes for school. We found a pair at Kohls. I took him to get a haircut. We ate lunch then did the grocery shopping. It was a nice day out. Dd was at her friends house. She got home shortly before we did. We will watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Sounds like you had a fun time with your cousins.

Have a good day.
Unread 09-01-2015, 08:49 AM

Good morning ladies,

I just finished making my copies of things I needed to copy. That is a plus in coming early, I get to use the copier first thing. I have some work to finish from yesterday. Then whatever else comes up today.

When I got home, dd was relaxing and watching TV. She had to go get her fingerprints done for the job at the community center. she didn't go to zumba after all. She stayed home to do her homework. She has an interview at the local Vons for a cake decorator position. She is very excited...I hope she gets it. Our zumba instructor gave us some sad news after class yesterday. She is moving to Arizona and leaving this Sunday. The studio will remain open. We are all sad because she is great. We will see if they get new instructors soon.

After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Today one of my girlfriends is dropping by after work to pick up some albums and refill pages she ordered. I am making pork chops with mashed potatoes and veggies. Dd works today. I need to do some watering. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. That is nice that you joined the choir for the anniversary service. Glad you and lds had a good day out and got things done. Enjoy your day.
Unread 09-01-2015, 02:56 PM

Hi ladies,

I had to go in to work today from 8:00-3:30. This morning we had a meeting. My friend had a list of things for me to do to help get our room ready. They provided lunch for us again.

I am taking dd to her school to get her ipad. I'm making tacos and rice for dinner. It is very warm and humid here. We will warch some tv this evening.

Scrapper good luck to dd on her interview. I hope she gets the job. Oh sad that your zumba instructor is leaving, I hope you get another instructor that you like. I know what you mean about the copy machine. It is a busy place at our school too. It seems like every time I go to make copies someone is using it. It doesn't help that we only have 1 copy machine for the whole school.

Have a good day.
Unread 09-02-2015, 12:04 PM

Good morning ladies,

My phones have been on the quiet side. My boss is off site at a principal's meeting. Today I am having lunch with one of my friends...time for us to catch up.

Yesterday my girlfriend dropped by to pick up her albums. We talked for awhile. Dd left for work. Dd ended up coming back early because her students didn't show up. That was the last class for course 1. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Dd worked on homework and took her quiz online.

Today dd has her interview at the market. She updated her portfolio last night. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

We are going to zumba today. I think Friday is the last day she is teaching. We are having hamburgers, potato wedges and veggies. We will relax and watch some TV.

Hyper - sounds like your work day was productive. Did dd get her ipad? Are your kids ready to go back to school? Hope your day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 09-02-2015, 12:10 PM

Hi ladies,

I took dd to get her ipad. It was pretty quick getting it this year. I made tacos and rice for supper. I took dd and her friend to the varsity volleyball game. Her friend's mom brought them home. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I started the laundry and I have been giving my house a good cleaning. I have a couple loads of laundry left. I'm pretty much done with the house. I'm making spaghetti for supper.

Scrapper that will be nice to have lunch with your friend. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your dd. yes my kids are ready to go back to school. They are starting to get bored.

Have a good day.
Unread 09-03-2015, 02:00 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been fairly quiet today. I got my payroll done and working on other things now. Exciting for the 4-day weekend. It is a holiday tomorrow for our school district.

Dd said that the interview went well. She took her portfolio and she said they were impressed with her work. They asked if they could take pictures of some of her cakes. Now to wait and see if she gets a call. We went to zumba and had a good work out. After dinner we relaxed and watched TV for awhile. Dd started working on some cupcake toppers for an order for Friday.

Not sure if dd is coming to zumba today. I have to go to Target after class to pick up some things we need. We will probably pick up dinner on the way home. After dinner I am going to make my flowers for my cake for Saturday's class.

Hyper - dd gets to use the ipad for the school year? When dd was in high school, they got laptops for a year. I'm not sure if the program is still in place. Nice to get your cleaning done now. My dd was the same if she had too long of a break, she would get bored. Hope your day is going well.
Unread 09-03-2015, 06:25 PM

Hi ladies,

Today my friend invited us to go to the beach with her and her kids. Her daughter is dd's friend. Lds brought his neighbor friend along. We had a good time. All the kids swam. My friend and I laid in the sun and talked.

We stopped for dinner on the way home. Dd is taking a shower. Lds and I need to shower as well. We will watch some tv this evening.

Tomorrow the kids and I are going shopping for a few school clothes. I'm hoping they will have some good labor day deals.

Scrapper I'm glad dd's interview went well. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she'll get a call. Oh that's great to have a 4 day weekend! Yes, dd gets to use the laptop for the school year.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register