2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 608 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 09-15-2015, 12:36 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

It started raining over night so I knew that traffic was going to be heavy. Well when I got on the freeway it said 80 minutes to Downtown Los Angeles. I ended up getting off the freeway and taking the streets. it took me 2 hours to get to work. So many people were late.

When I got home dd had woken up from a nap. She said she had stayed up really late doing homework and taking her quiz. All her homework and quizzes for this business class are all done on line. She started getting ready for work. I got ready for zumba. it was a good work out. After dinner we watched TV for awhile.

Today I am taking a rest day. I'm trying to not overdue it with my knee. I have to stop at Target and return something. I had bought some containers for dh for his breakfast on the go. it turns out they were too flimsy. We are having chicken breasts, rice and salad. We will watch TV after dd gets home from work.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Sounds like you all had a good time at the bbq and catching up with friends. That is good that you are able to watch some channels. How nice to have your previous pastor be there as a guest pastor. That is good that it was a good first day and that the kids did well overall. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-15-2015, 05:07 PM

Hi ladies,

Dd ended up going to the football game with her friend last night. Dh had a meeting, so I just picked up subway for dinner. I picked dd and her friend up. We watched some tv.

Dh took Max and Ruby to the groomers this morning. Work was good today. I picked the dogs up on my way home from work. They look and smell great. Dd is making cupcakes for dh to take to work tomorrow. It is their Sept. birthday celebration and everyone brings something to share. Since I picked up food last night, I'm going to make breakfast for dinner tonight. We will watch some tv.

Scrapper that is terrible that it took you 2 hours this morning. I hope it's better for you going home. Good idea to take a rest day. Hopefully that will help with your knees.

Have a good day.
Unread 09-16-2015, 03:14 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been fairly quiet today. I've been catching up on things.

Going home yesterday traffic was great. it was wide open. I stopped at Target and made my return. I was home by 5 which is when I usually get home. Dd was getting ready for work. I put the chicken in the oven and made the rice. I then sat and relaxed and watched the finale of So you Think You can Dance. I was happy with the person that won. After dinner we watched TV for awhile.

I am making hamburgers with veggies and chips today. dd said that she was coming to zumba with me. We will watch TV after dinner.

Hyper - I am sure Ruby and Max felt good too after being groomed. That was nice of dd to bake the cupcakes for dh to take to work. Hope your day went well. Enjoy your evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-16-2015, 06:42 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was good today. Dh, lds and I have a meeting at school tonight. It's about the environmentally learning center that the 6th graders go to. We are supposed to be getting more info tonight. The trip will be in October.

We will watch some tv when we get home.

Scrapper I'm glad your drive home yesterday was good. Dd and I were going to watch dancing with the stars last night, but we discovered we don't have that channel. Our tivo box came today. Dh is going to hook it up tonight.

Have a good day.
Unread 09-17-2015, 04:11 PM

Hi ladies,

We went to the meeting last night. We got our list of things lds needs to bring. We got home about 8:30. We watched a little tv.

Work was good today. It has been raining all day, so we didn't get to take the kids outside. We did some fun dances and played games instead. I stopped at the grocer on the way home and picked up a chicken. I just have to make the sides. Lds is over at the neighbors. Dd is catching up on a couple of her shows.

Scrapper I hope you are having a good day.
Unread 09-17-2015, 04:44 PM

Hi ladies,

I went out for a walk outdoors today. It is a nice day. I stopped and bought a chicken salad for lunch. I've been working on a couple of things today. payroll is due on Monday so have started to work on that.

When I got home, dd was asleep on the couch. She woke up awhile later. We got ready for zumba. It was a good class. Our burgers were good. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Dd works today. I'm debating on going to zumba because of my knee. I am going to pick up dinner today. Will check to see what to get. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home.

Hyper - glad that the meeting went well for lds's trip. Is it a week long trip they go on? I'm sure the kids had fun with the dances and games. Have a good evening.
Unread 09-18-2015, 06:00 PM

Hi ladies,

It has turned out to be a busy day. Glad it is Friday.

Yesterday I decided to take another rest day. I went to give a payment at the dentist office for the work dd has had. I picked up Pollo Loco for dinner. Dd went to work. I relaxed and put laundry away. We watched TV when dd got home.

Today after work I am going to Kohls. I have a gift card I haven't used. I will look for some work clothes. I will pick up dinner on the way home. I will just relax and watch some of my shows. Dd is out with her boyfriend.

tomorrow morning taking my car in for service. My last cake decorating class starts tomorrow. Excited about that. After class dd and I are going to some shopping areas not too far from home. We will check some bakeries out. No plans for the evening...just relax at home.

Hyper - hope you had a good day at work. Enjoy your evening and weekend!!
Unread 09-21-2015, 03:37 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

It has been busy with phone calls today. I have been working on payroll as it is due today. my boss had me join in the branch director's mtg this morning for some reminders I had for them.

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I went to Kohls. I found 3 tops and a black light sweater for work. Everything was on sale. I picked up dinner on the way home. I relaxed and watched TV. Dd was out with her boyfriend and dh wasn't home yet.

Saturday morning I took my car in for service. Dd picked me up and we headed to class. This class is just a 2 week course on advanced flowers. We prepped everything to make a rose, hibiscus and hydrangea. We assemble them in this week's class. After class we went to drop off an application at a market that just opened up. They have a nice bakery. We went to a baking supply store she has been wanting to go to well we got there shortly after 3pm and they close at 3pm. . We headed home and just did things around home. We went to church for the 5:15 service and then picked up dinner after. We watched a movie and then a couple cooking shows.

Yesterday morning I went to the market. We had breakfast then dd and I got ready. We went to her friend's baby's 1st birthday party. She did a great job with all the details. It was Disney themed. Late afternoon we went to meet my sisters.

Dd works today. I am going to head to zumba. We are having beef tacos today. WE will watch TV and relax when dd gets home.

Hyper - hope your work day went well and you had a good weekend. Is your TiVo box up and running? Have a good day.
Unread 09-21-2015, 04:33 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On Fridays I only work noon to 3:30. In the morning I ran some errands in town before work. Work went by super fast.

Dd went to see a movie with her friend then she was sleeping over. Lds went to the neighbors to play for awhile. We watched tv in the evening.

Saturday dh and I went out to run a few errands then went for dinner. Dd called and asked if she could sleep over at her friends again. I told her yes. We brought dinner home for lds. We watched tv in,the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. Lds's class sang. We came home and I started my laundry. Dh went out to get a haircut. We didn't have choir practice this week. We ordered pizza for supper. Dd was eating at her friends. She called when they were done and I picked her up. She had a good time. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. I'm making spaghetti for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds good. I liking shopping at Kohls. They always have good sales. I have a Kohls charge so I always get coupons emailed to me. The birthday party sounds fun. So cute, a 1 yr old disney party. Yes we got our new tivo box. They upgraded us, so it is nice.

Have a good day.
Unread 09-22-2015, 02:57 PM

Hi ladies,

The morning was busy with calls. I also had a deadline to meet before I went to lunch. I had some documents that needed to be uploaded before noon.

Dd was getting ready for work when I got home. I went through the mail and then started with dinner. I then went to zumba...it was a good workout. Our tacos were good. WE watched TV and relaxed when dd got home from work.

This morning dd had an apt with the eye doctor. She was excited that she gets new frames this year. She said her vision changed a bit in both eyes. I have my appt in a couple weeks. Dd works today. I have a dentist apt right after work. Then I have to go to Target for a few things we need. We are having our Asian chicken salad today. We will watch some TV this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Your Friday hours sound pretty good. You can get some things done before. Sounds like dd had a good time with her friend. Does lds still get a bit nervous when they sing? Glad to hear that they upgraded your Tivo box. Me too...love Kohls. Hope your work day went well. Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register