2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 610 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 09-30-2015, 09:30 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

I was out yesterday for my dental appt. It was part 2 of the prep work for the bridge. I was there for 2-1/2 hrs. After that I headed home and rested. I was sore. I did some cleaning around the house and laundry too. It turned out to be a productive day at home. Dd was working on her homework. Later she got ready for work. I watched TV and relaxed and then started getting dinner ready. We had steak, baked potato and salad.

This morning I'm going through my email and catching up. I have a couple of orders I need to place.

Today dd was going to go to Disneyland with her best friend after school, but she told me this morning that her friend has mid terms so they will go next week. We are having chicken tostadas today. I will go to zumba. I'll see if dd wants to go since she doesn't work today.

Hyper - awww cute pictures for the preschoolers. Hope the kids are back to feeling much better soon. We still need to catch up with dancing with the stars. Hope your day is going well. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-30-2015, 03:13 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night lds had homework to carch up on from being absent. We watched tv.

Today was our last picture day at work. The morning and the afternoon class had theit pictures taken. They took about an hour for each so the classes went by fast. I'm making grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans for supper. We'll watch tv in the evening.

Scrapper that's nice that you were able to be productive and get some things done at home after your dental appt.

Have a good day.
Unread 10-01-2015, 03:28 PM

Hi ladies,

It's been a productive day getting things done. Phones have been busier today.

When I got home dd was working on homework. I made dinner and then got ready for zumba. Dd went to talk to the manager at Michaels about upcoming classes then met me at zumba. We had a good workout. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd took her car to get a smog check. Then she was going to one of the Halloween stores. She works today from 5 to 8pm. I am making hamburgers, fries and veggies. We will watch some of our shows when dd gets home.

Hyper - The picture taking in classes made it go by fast. Hope your work day went well. I received an email from hystersisters saying it was my anniversary today...it has been 8 years since our hysterectomy...wow time flies. have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-01-2015, 03:43 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night after dinner lds had a little homework. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. The week has gone by fast. I stopped at the grocer on the way home and got a few things. Dh will be gone at a meeting tonight. I will pick something up for dinner for me and the kids. We'll watch some tv tonight.

Scrapper it's nice to have a productive day at work. My hysterectomy anniversary is tomorrow. It is hard to believe it's been 8 years. Time sure does fly.

Have a good day.
Unread 10-02-2015, 11:21 AM

Happy Friday ladies!

It sure is quiet at work today. My boss took a vacation day. Several people are off unassigned and others are at a training. I'm able to get things done. I may walk over to the farmers market during lunch.

I got home and relaxed for a bit before I started making dinner. I then got ready for zumba...great class. We are still getting used to our instructor being gone. Several people went to other studios. I see some of the ladies when I get to my class that starts at 7:15. Most are now doing the 6:15 class which is a boot camp class. I think it is a little intense for me with my knee problems. Dd told me not to do it because I would get hurt. We watched TV when dd got home. Our burgers were really good.

Today after work I am going to go shopping. I'm looking for some clothes for work. After that I am making a stop at Target for things we need for the house and toiletries. I will catch up on some of my shows when I get home.

Tomorrow is scrapping day. I want to get marketing done before we head out. Dd said she is going to make scones to take with us. Looking forward to getting together with my friends.

Hyper - hope your work day goes well today. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 10-02-2015, 03:46 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning I straightened the house and ran a couple errands. I watched my show I taped. I went to work. It went by super fast. Dd has some friends over. They are going to the homecoming football game and then they are sleeping over at one of the friends.

I'm making grilled cheese and tomato soup for supper. We will watch some tv in the evening.

No specific plans for this weekend. We'll see what comes up.

Scrapper good idea not to take the harder zumba class. That's nice to have a quiet day at work to get things done. Oh how fun to have your scrapbooking day. I know you all will have a great time.

Have a good day and weekend,
Unread 10-05-2015, 02:18 PM

Hi ladies,

I've been busy at work with a variety of things. I just finished reviewing my payroll adjustments and can now give to my boss for approval. I have to leave 30 minutes early for my eye doctor appt. It's for my annual eye exam.

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I went shopping. I bought a dress and skirt for work. I then headed to Target to get the things we needed. I picked up something to eat on the way home. Everyone was home. Dh went to the bank and to pick up dinner for himself. Dd and her boyfriend went to get something to eat and came back to eat at the house. We watched TV and relaxed.

Saturday morning I went to run my errands and get the marketing done. Dd baked some scones to take to scrapbooking. While she finished up and I loaded the car with my stuff. We had a fun time. It is my turn to host next month. Looking forward to it.

On Sunday we went to church. We came back had lunch and I did a few things around the house. Late afternoon we left to go meet my sisters.

Dd works today. I am going to zumba. We are having pork chops. rice, and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope your work day went well and that you had a good weekend. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 10-05-2015, 03:53 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a pretty low key weekend.

On Friday 3 of dd's friends came home on the bus with her. They hung out. I made pizzas for all of us. I took the girls to the homecoming football game. They were sleeping over at one of the friends after.

On Saturday dd got home about 9:00. She had to go at 11:30 to volunteer for choir. They are going on a trip when dd is a senior and they are already fundraising. The fundraiser was pretty simple. Each girl had to have people test drive. A car at our local Buick dealer. If they reached their goal of test drivers, the dealer will donate 10,000 to the choir for the trip. Dd had to stand out with signs and attract people in town. Dh and I both went and did a test drive. When we were done, I came home and started my laundry. Dd called at 2:00 to be picked up. I got all of my laundry done, then I made chicken parmesian, angel hair pasta, salad and breadsticks for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. Dd's friend invited her to go to the Minnesota Linx game. It is our Women's pro basketball team. So she changed quick and they picked her up. The rest of us relaxed and watched tv. Dd got home about 5:00. She said she had fun. We had sandwiches and pasta salad for supper. I went to choir practice. We have one more practice Thursday evening, then we will be singing this coming Sunday at the special anniversary service that afternoon.

Work was good today. The firemen came today to talk about fire safety and the kids got to go inside the fire trucks. They were excited. Dd told me when I got home that they did reach their goal with drivers. I'm making tater tot hot dish and crusty bread for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sound nice. The scones sound great. I knew you would have a good time scrapbooking.

Have a good day.
Unread 10-06-2015, 02:42 PM

Hi ladies,

My day started off busy with making copies for an 8:30 meeting. I like that I am at work early and use the copier before anyone else is here. I got it all done in time and the copier cooperated.

Yesterday as I left work it started to rain which made traffic slow. I got to my eye doctor apt just in time. No major changes in my vision. I'm not due for new frames until next year. I headed home and dd had already left for work. I made dinner then headed to zumba. Dd and I got back home around the same time. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today I am going to the gym. Dd works at Michaels today. We are having chicken breasts, mashed potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend. That is great that the choir reached their goal...where will they be going on their trip? Glad dd enjoyed the basketball game with her friend. I'm sure the kids were excited about going inside the fire trucks. Hope your work day went well. Have a good day.
Unread 10-06-2015, 03:32 PM

Hi ladies,

After dinner I brought dh to the auto shop to pick up his car. He had dropped it off in the morning for and oil change. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. The fireman came again today for our all day class. When I got home dd asked to go to her friends house and lds went to the neighbors to play. Dh will be working late tonight so I will pick up dinner for me and the kids. We will watch some tv tonight.

Scrapper I'm sure it's nice to be the first one to use the copier. I know from experience it's a busy place. That's good that your vision hasn't changed. The destination of dd's choir trip hasn't been finalized yet. The two options they're looking at right now is New York, and Washington DC

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register