2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 612 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-15-2015, 02:20 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

It was sure nice to sleep in these morning. I showered and had breakfast then got ready to head to the dentist. It went well but took awhile. they had to take xrays twice to make sure everything looked good. I go back in 6 months for a check up.

I am now at work and getting things done. I have to leave by 3 for my podiatrist appt. I am picking up Subway for dinner. We will just relax and watch TV this evening. I ordered coffee cake and scones from Dd to bring to work tomorrow for Boss's Day.

Hyper - you have been busy with field trips....how fun for the kids. How nice that you and the kids have a 4 day weekend...yay!! enjoy your time off. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-15-2015, 03:58 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night lds and I played cards. It was fun. Dd called about 9:00 to be picked up from the football game. I took her friends home then we came home and watched tv.

Today I got my laundry done and cleaned the house. I wanted to get that out of the way. I watched my show I had taped. Lds is at the neighbors playing. Dd is babysitting. She is eating dinner there, so I am also picking up subway for dinner. We might go to church tonight, but I haven't decided yet.

Scrapper yay for sleeping in. Glad your appt. went well. The coffe cake and scones sound yummy.

Have a good day.
Unread 10-16-2015, 10:07 AM

Good morning ladies,

I have quite a bit of work to do today. This morning I had a 7am appt at the lab in preparation for my doctor apt on the 26th..

My podiatrist appt went well. I was out of there very quickly. I walked in and the office was empty. I headed home then went out to get Subway. Dd got home later. They went to the movies. We watched TV and relaxed. She started baking awhile after.

Dd and her boyfriend are going to a play at school this evening. He has to go for a school assignment. I am running a few errands after work. I will just relax and catch up on some of my shows this evening.

Tomorrow dd and I are going to a Cake Expo during the day. Sounds like fun. Late afternoon we are going to my cousin's bday party. she is celebrating her 50th. It should be fun seeing my cousins.

Hyper - good idea to get the cleaning and laundry done and out of the way. Enjoy your day today and your weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-19-2015, 03:34 PM

Hi ladies,

It's been pretty busy today. We had a good weekend. Friday after work I stopped to get gas and went to buy the gift card I needed for my cousin. I picked up dinner on the way home. I was tired so headed home and relaxed and watched TV. Dd and her boyfriend were at school at a play. Her boyfriend went for one of his classes. They got home around 11.

Saturday morning I went to run errands. Dh and dd were going on interviews. Dd went to Old Navy. She had applied online and went to the hiring event. She liked the people. They told her they would call her later in the day when her background check came back. Dh applied for a position with the same school district we work at. It would be a promotion. he should know this week if he will be called for an interview. Dd did get a call late afternoon. She had to go to orientation on Sunday morning. Dd and I went to a Cake Expo. It was interesting...she said she expected more. From there we headed to my cousin's birthday party. it was nice and good to see family we hadn't seen in quite some time.

Sunday morning dd had to be at orientation at 8am. One of her friends was coming by to drop off a deposit for a cake order. Dd got home after 11am. She goes in on Friday for hands-on training. I believe she said that on Wednesday their schedule will be emailed to them. She is very excited. She got home in time for us to go to church at our usual time. We didn't go meet my sisters because I had marketing and laundry to do since I was busy all day Saturday. Dd also had homework to do.One of my other sisters was going to be busy with work for school (she's the teacher) an my niece had homework. Late afternoon we took the dogs for a walk. They were happy.

I think I am going to zumba this evening. Dd works at the community center today. We will watch TV and relax. I am making beef tacos.

Hyper - hope your day went well and that you enjoyed your weekend. Have a good day.
Unread 10-19-2015, 04:05 PM

Hi ladies,

Lds left this morning to go to the environmental learning center that the 6th graders go to every year. It is about 4 hours North of here. They will be gone until Friday. They picked him up at 5am this morning. We got up at 4:30. I was planning to go back to bed for a little bit after he left, but I wasn't tired anymore. Now I am tired. Lol

We had a good weekend. On Friday evening dd went to see The Maze Runner with some friends. She was sleeping over and her one friends house after. I ordered pizza and the rest of us relaxed and warched some tv.

On Saturday morning dd got a ride home. She showered then left to go to another friend's house to sleep over. They were have a bonfire in,the evening and other friends were coming for that.

Dh, lds and I met bds and his girlfriend for lunch. We haven't seen him in awhile. It was so nice to see him and catch up. He is doing well and liking his job. We came home and watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. Lds and I went shopping for some things he needed for his trip. We had a nice day out. We stopped for dinner on the way home. We finished getting him packed. Dd called later and said she was getting a ride home. We watched tv and lds and I went to bed early since we had to get up early.

Today work was good, but after lunch I was really getting tired. It will be an early night for me. We are having soup and sandwiches for dinner. It is so different without lds here. This is his first time away from home other than an occasional sleepover at a friends.

Scrapper your weekend sounded busy. Congratulations to dd on her new job. Will she get an employee discount? Good luck to dh. I'll keep my fingers crossed. It sounds like dd was a little disappointed with the cake expo.

Enjoy your day.
Unread 10-20-2015, 02:19 PM

Hi ladies,

I've been busy working on payroll - getting a jump start on it. it is due on Thursday. My boss gave me a list of 6 meetings to schedule so I will tackle that next.

When I left work yesterday it started to rain. It was pretty hard for a good while. It was dry by home. Dd was home and getting ready for her class at the community center. I made dinner then got ready for zumba. We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home.

Today dd starts her International cuisine cooking class. It is only 8 weeks and started the latter half of the semester. I am taking a rest day today and going to Target right after work. I have a list of things we need. I am making chicken breasts, mashed potatoes and veggies. We will relax and watch TV.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. That is nice that you got to have lunch with bds. Glad to hear that he is doing well. Wow you had to be up early with lds. I hope you has a great time. I'm sure he will have lots to tell you about when he gets home. Dd had a busy weekend with her friends. Yes, dd will get a discount 25% but if she goes to The Gap it is 50%. Yes, dd was disappointed with the cake expo. She thought there would be more demos. It was mainly different vendors showing their product at the booths. Some had samples to taste, etc.

Hope your day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 10-20-2015, 04:50 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night lds got to call me. He said he is having fun, but he misses me. I told him to have fun. With all the activities they do the week will go fast and he will be back home.

I fell asleep on the couch pretty early last night. I got up and went to bed.

This morning I dropped Max and Ruby at the groomers on the way to work. Work was good. I picked the dogs up on my way home. They look and smell good. I'm making tostadas and rice for supper. We'll watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper that's a nice discount that dd gets. Sounds like you had a busy day at work. Oh dd's cooking class sounds interesting and fun.

Have a good day
Unread 10-21-2015, 06:10 PM

Hi ladies,

Dd ended up going to the football game with a friend last night. She got a ride there and home. Dh and I watched tv.

Today work was good. Dd is babysitting until 8:00 tonight. I haven't heard from lds. They are super busy. There have been some pics on facebook. One of our chaperones texted me some pics and told me lds is having fun and doing well.

I made breakfast for supper. We will watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper hope your day is going well.
Unread 10-22-2015, 04:49 PM

Hi ladies,

Busy work day with payroll and meetings and everything else. I'm glad I get to go home shortly.

Dd taught at Michaels yesterday from 3-5pm. When she got home, we had some popcorn to hold us until we had dinner. We had pork chops, baked fries and veggies. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. She needs a new book and knives for her cooking class. Today they start cooking. I guess they cook by country. Should be interesting.

Today I am making steak, baked potatoe and salad. We will watch TV and relax. Dd gets out at 6:40 from her cooking class. We will realx and watch TV. I know she has a cake order for Saturday so I think she was going to start prepping.

Hyper - glad to hear that lds is having a good time. That is good that they keep them busy. What time do they get back tomorrow? I'm sure that Max and Ruby looked and smelled good. Hope your work day went well. Have a good rest of the day.
Unread 10-23-2015, 03:20 PM

Happy Friday ladies!

It has been a little less hectic today. Been trying to catch up on some work.

when I got home, I relaxed for a bit then I made some brownies to bring to work. I started dinner after that. Dd got home and said she was tired of being on her feet from her cooking class. After dinner we relaxed and watched TV. Dd then got busy with her cake order. She baked the cakes and will decorate today.

Today dd went to work at Old Navy for hands on training. I think she probably received her schedule as well. I am going to return a dress after work. I ordered it on line and didn't like how it fit. No plans other than relaxing this evening.

Tomorrow I have a haircut appt then we will see what else comes up.

Hyper- hope your work day went well today. Glad lds comes home today. Enjoy your weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register