2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 613 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-23-2015, 03:45 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Yesterday after work dd and I ran a few errand in town. We ordered pizza for dinner. We watched tv inmthe evening.

This morning I went to the library to pick up some books I had on hold. I watched my show I taped. Lds called and said they were heading home. He said he had a blast. His exact words I left for work. It went by so quickly.

Lds isn't home yet. I'm anxious to see him and hear about his trip.

Dh left for Texas this morning. He is going to the formula 1 race with a vendor. He will be back on Tuesday.

Dd is going to see a movie tonight with a friend. On Sunday she is going to the corn maze with her church youth group.

We will see what else comes up for the weekend.

Scrapper that's nice that your day was less hectic today. How exciting for dd to do her training.

Enjoy the rest of your day and have a good weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-26-2015, 12:10 PM

Good morning ladies,

I had some things on my desk this morning from my boss that need collating for a meeting. I got that done and then got busy with my other work.

Today I am leaving at 2:30 for my doctor appt. This is with my primary doctor. I also want to talk to him about my knee and the tendon. I am also getting the flu shot. Dd works at the community center today. I am making ground turkey with veggies over brown rice. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I went to run a few errands. I picked up dinner and headed home. Dh and dd & her boyfriend all got home awhile later. I watched TV and dd started working on decorating her cake order.

Saturday morning after breakfast I got ready for my haircut. Dd was going to put the finishing touches on the cake. They were picking it up at noon. I got home and dd took a shower as her and I were heading out to downtown for an event. We had a good time. On the way back home we called dh to see what to pick up for dinner. We also stopped to pick up frozen yogurt for dessert. We relaxed and watched TV.

Yesterday dd had to work from 6-10am. I woke her up at 5:15 so she could get ready. I went back to bed. I got up at 9 and went to the market. By the time I came back and put everything away, dd got home. She said it went by fast. We had breakfast and then got ready for church. We came home and relaxed. I did a few things around the house. We then got ready to leave to meet my sisters. It was good catching up with them.

Hyper- hope you had a good weekend. How was lds's week away? I'm sure dh is having a good time. Hope your work day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 10-27-2015, 11:42 AM

Good morning ladies,

So far this morning it has been pretty quiet. I like it because I am getting things done. I may walk outdoors today during lunch as it isn't that hot.

My doctor appt went well yesterday. All my lab work is good. I got the flu shot and part 2 of the pneumonia shot. I go back in 3 months. When I got home dd was watching TV and was going to get ready for work. I started dinner and then got ready for zumba. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today after work I am going to Target for some things we need. Today dd has her cooking class. I am taking a rest day today. After I make dinner, I have towels and whites to put away.

Hyper - hope your work day is going well. Is dh back today? have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-27-2015, 06:45 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Lds got home Friday afternoon. He had such a great time. It was so good to see him. Dd slept over at a friends. Lds and I spent the evening together. He told me all about his trip.

On Saturday lds and I went to Target to get a few things. We had lunch, then stopped at cherry berry. Dd was going to see a movie with her friend. Lds and I watched some tv together. Dd got home about 10:00.

On Sunday we went to church. Dd and lds went to the corn maze with the church youth group. Lds got to go because they opened up to siblings. I dropped them off at church around 12:30. I did my laundry while they were gone. They got home about 5:00. I went to choir practice in,the evening. Lds's teacher is our choir director. He is in some of the pictures that were posted on fb of their trip to Wolf Ridge. Anyhow he asked if I would be willing to be in senior choir. I told him I would try it. I came home and we watched tv for a while.

Yesterday work was good. Dd had her first choir concer last night. It was really nice. We came home and watched some tv.

Today work was good. After work I took lds to Target to get a few things for a Halloween costume. I stopped and got food on the way home. Dh got home shortly after us. He said he had a good time but the weather was bad, due to the effects of Hurricane Patricia. He said he is glad to be home.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Dd had to be at work early. I saw the pics on fb from your day with dd. Looks like a fun time. Glad your dr's appt went well.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 10-28-2015, 09:38 AM

Good morning ladies,

I had heavy traffic this morning. No accidents just slow traffic. I was late about 15 minutes.

I went to Target after work yesterday and got everything we needed. I headed home and made dinner. I also put laundry away. Dd and I watched TV for awhile after dinner. Dh got home while we were relaxing. Dd then started to study for her test.

Today dd has a test in her business class. She teaches 2 classes at Michaels today starting at 3pm. We are having chicken tostadas for dinner. I'm headed to zumba today. We will relax and watch TV when dd gets home.

Hyper - glad to hear that lds had a great time on his trip. I did see some of the pictures on FB. Looks like they all had a good time. Sounds like you had a good weekend. How often does senior choir sing at church? Nice that you enjoyed dd's choir concert. Glad dh is back home safely. Hope your work day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 10-28-2015, 05:56 PM

Hi ladies,

It is raining and cold here. Work was good today.

Dd stayed after school to work on a project. Lds and I ran a few errands in town, then we picked up dd.

I made orange chicken stir fry for supper. It's the first time I've made it. It turned out pretty good. Lds is working on his costume. We will warch some tv tonight.

Scrapper I'm not quite sure how often we will sing. We'll get our singing schedule on Sunday at choir practice. The first time we sing will be in December at our song service. We sing 4 songs. That is what we are practicing right now.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 10-29-2015, 04:54 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a productive work day. My work day is just about over.

Yesterday dd called as I was driving home. her 2nd class at Michaels was cancelled. The manager says there has to be a minimum of 4 students. There weren't enough students. She got home awhile after I was home. I made dinner and got ready for zumba. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Dd then made the dough for her cookie order.

Today dd has her cooking class today. I am going to zumba. We are having hamburgers, fries and veggies today. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - your orange chicken stir fry sounds yummy. It will be interesting to see how often you will sing. Hope your work day went well. have a good rest of the day.
Unread 10-29-2015, 07:28 PM

Hi ladies,

Today was a crazy day at work. Three of our kids were crying when they came in this morning. Poor babies missed their mommies. We went outside this morning and one little boy ran right in to a pole on the playground. Thankfully he was ok. Then during rest time another little boy threw up. We had to get a hold of his mom to pick him up. Just one of those days.

When I got home, me, lds and dd went to target. Dd needed a book for a project in one of her classes. We stopped at pizza ranch for dinner. We are watching some tv.

Scrapper that's too bad that one of dd's classes was cancelled. How often will she work at Old Navy?

Have a good rest of the day.
Unread 10-30-2015, 03:54 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning I stopped and got a gift for my friend, who is the teacher in my classroom. Her birthday is tomorrow. I watched my show I had taped. I headed off to work. Work was much better today.

I think I will pick up dinner tonight. We will watch tv this evening.

Tomorrow no plans during the day. I'm planning to get my laundry done and straighten the house. Dd is taking lds out for trick or treating tomorrow night, I will give out candy.

Sunday is reformation Sunday at church. In the afternoon there is a special reformation service at an affliate church that we will probably go to. I'll go to choir practice in the evening.

Scrapper hope your day is going well. Enjoy your weekend.
Unread 10-30-2015, 04:56 PM

Hi ladies,

it's been a good day. I brought some cookies and donut holes and then we had some food...all yummy. My boss took the afternoon off. My phones have been quiet this afternoon so it has been nice.

I made dinner when I got home yesterday they headed out to zumba. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Dd baked the cookies for me to bring to work.

I scheduled appts for the dogs to have a bath for fleas. So dd took them this morning. I'm sure they feel lots better. She has a cookie order for tomorrow for a baby shower. I am going to Babies R Us after work to shop for my cousin's baby shower next weekend. I need to get gas as well. I will pick something up to eat on my way home.

Tomorrow I will get marking done. Then in the afternoon we are going over to my sisters. We are picking up food. After dinner some of us will take the kids out trick or treating and the others stay behind to give candy out.

Hyper - glad your day at work was much calmer today. Dd will probably work weekends mostly due to her school schedule. By mid-December she will be done with school and available all week. Enjoy your evening and the weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register