2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 614 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-02-2015, 06:37 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On Friday I picked up dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

On Saturday I did my laundry and straightened the house. We relaxed for awhile. Lds got ready to go out trick or treating. He went with his neighbor friend and some other friends. His friends dad walked with them. I gave out candy. The kids were so cute. Two of my preschool kids came to my door. Dd went to a friends house. Lds came home with lots of candy. Dd came home about 10:00.

On Sunday we went to church. We came home and changed and relaxed for most of the day. We made homemade pizzas for supper. I went to choir practice. We watched some tv inmthe evening.

Today work was good. My friend went to a conference today so she had a sub. The kids did well. The day went by very fast. I stopped and got gas on the way home. I'm making tater tot hot dish for supper. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper hope you are having a good day and a good weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-03-2015, 11:21 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I went to run some errands. I picked up Panera for my dinner. Dd and her boyfriend were getting ready to go get dinner and to the movies. I watched TV and relaxed. Dh got home awhile later.

Saturday morning I went to get gas and did the marketing. Dd finished up her cookie order and went to deliver them. They were for a baby shower. She made cute little onsies. I got home and put the groceries away then made some brownies to take to my sisters. Dd's boyfriend got there and they started working on their makeup. I headed out to pick up the food and then to my sisters. They came a little later. After we had dinner, some of us took the kids trick or treating. The others stayed and gave out the candy. It was a good time. I was tired by the time we got home.

Sunday after breakfast we got ready for church. We got back and I did some things around the house. We then got ready to go meet my sisters.

We are having some nice fall weather. We got some rain in the early evening. Dd was home watching TV and relaxing. I sat with her for awhile before she started getting ready for work. I made dinner and then got ready for zumba. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

Today dd has her cooking class. She said she is making biscotti. She said her team members asked did she mind making dessert again. She said no...that is what I do. I am going to the gym. We are having pork chops, mashed potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. I know I like seeing the little kids all dressed up. How cute that two of your preschool kids came by. Glad the kids did well with a sub. Hope your day is going well. Have a good day. I'm going down to get some coffee.
Unread 11-03-2015, 07:02 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night after dinner the kids had a little homework. I talked with bds on the phone. He is doing well. We usually talk a few times a week. We watched some tv.

Today work was good. I stopped at the grocer on the way home. Lds went to the neighbors to play for awhile. I also made pork chops, mashed potatoes and a veggie for supper. The kids have a little homework again. We'll watch tv this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds good. Dd's cookies sound cute. We are also having nice fall weather. Unseasonably warm for us.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-04-2015, 05:57 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been busy but productive today. Payroll adjustments are due tomorrow so I started entering that today. This morning across the street from our building a pedestrian got hit. It was a lady and she was coming from one of the parking lots. I guess the driver didn't see her. They did take her via ambulance...I hope her injuries weren't serious.

I decided to take a rest day yesterday from the gym. I swept and mopped and did a couple loads of laundry. Dd got home around 7:30 from her class. After dinner we relaxed and watched TV.

Today dd taught at Michaels from 3 to 5. I will see if she wants to come to zumba. We are having a Mexican soup for dinner. We will relax and watch some TV this evening.

Hyper - glad to hear bds is doing well. I will send pics of the cookies and dd & her boyfriend from Halloween. Hope work went well today. Have a good evening.
Unread 11-04-2015, 06:55 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night we watched tv.

Today work was good. I came home and talked with lds and dd. We ordered pizza for supper because my school is having a fundraiser night. They get a percentage of every pizza ordered.

Dd went to a friends house after we ate to work on a school project. I just picked her up. Dh is working late tonight so I saved some pizza for him. We will watch some tv tonight.

Scrapper that is too bad about the lady getting hit. I hope she is okay. It sounds like you had a productive evening at home yesterday. I would love to see pics.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 11-05-2015, 04:50 PM

Hi ladies,

I watched a couple of episodes of my show before I left for zumba yesterday. Dd got home from work before I left. Her and her boyfriend were going to workout at home. they had just finished when I got back home. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today I am making beef tacos. I will head to zumba today. After dinner we will watch TV and relax. Today dd has her cooking class.

Hyper - we didn't hear any news about the lady that got hit. I hope she is ok. Glad you could help out your school by ordering pizza. Hope your work day went well today. Have a good rest of the day.
Unread 11-05-2015, 07:23 PM

Hi ladies,

The pizza was good last night. Dh got home and had a few pieces.
We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. I felt tired today. Glad tomorrow is Friday. Dh is working late again. They have a big project and he has had to work alot of extra hours. We had chicken strips, fries and garlic toast for supper. We will watch some tv.

Scrapper it's always nice to find a little time to catch up on shows. Thanks for sharing the halloween pictures.

Have a good evening.
Unread 11-06-2015, 03:26 PM

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday! I have enjoyed another quiet and productive day.

Yesterday dd and I got home around the same time. I had a good workout even though we were all feeling tired. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. We ended up falling asleep. It has been cold and we each had a light blanket. I think we were nice and warm and dozed off.

Today dd and her boyfriend went to Disneyland. They are taking advantage of their passes before they get blocked for the holidays. I am going to run some errands after work. I will pick up dinner on the way home. Usually everyone gets their own dinner since we all get home at different times on Fridays. I am going to relax and watch TV.

Tomorrow dd has a haircut apt early afternoon. She wants to freshen up her layers and just trim the ends. Later afternoon we are going to my cousin's daughter's baby shower.

Hyper - I know what you mean about feeling tired. I'm like that by the end of the week. I'm looking forward to just relaxing this evening. I'm sure dh will be tired tonight. Hope your work day went well today. Do the preschoolers go to school Monday thru Friday? Have a good rest of the day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 11-06-2015, 06:07 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning I watched my show I had taped. I did a few things around the house, then headed to work. Work was good. It was one little girls birthday. Her dad came to school at the end of the day and had snack with her. Very cute.

Dd txted me and asked if she could go to her friends after school. I told her she could. They rode the bus to her house. She is going to sleep over. Her friends mom is going to bring them by later so dd can get clothes.

I picked up subway for dinner. We will watch tv and relax this evening.

No specific plans this evening. We will play it by ear and see what comes up.

Scrapper you all must have been warm and cozy last night to fall asleep. We have 3 different classes during the week. We have a 3 yr old preschool that is Monday and Wednesday mornings. We have a 4 yr old class that is Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons. Then we have a 4 yr old class that is Tuesday and Thursday all day.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 11-09-2015, 09:55 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I went to get gas and ran my errands. I picked up dinner on the way home. I relaxed and watched TV. dh got home awhile after. Dd sent me a text that they were leaving Disneyland. She said they had a good time and it was pretty crowded.

Saturday morning I went to run some errands. When I got back dd was working on her cookie order for the baby shower. We got ready for dd's haircut appt. It looked really nice. We got some frozen yogurt after her appt. We headed home and relaxed for awhile. then we headed out for the baby shower. It was nice and good to see some family we hadn't seen in awhile. They got some very cute things. Dd won one of the games and her prize was very cute. It was a Hello Kitty container filled with all kinds of cute things.

Yesterday dh had to work. Dd and I got ready for church after breakfast. After church we went to the market to get our fruit and produce. Dd got different veggies she wanted for the week. It was the Hispanic market we went to. Dd talked to the manager to ask if she could take pictures of certain items. It is for a project for her cooking class. We headed home and relaxed for awhile. I did some things around home. Dd did some homework. We then got ready to go meet my sisters.

My boss sure has a busy day filled with meetings. I am making our ground turkey with veggies and rice. Dd works at the community center this evening. I am going to zumba. We will relax and watch some TV this evening.

Hyper - I see you have a variety of classes for the preschoolers. Hope your work day goes well today. I hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy your day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register