2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 615 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On Friday dd slept over at her friend's house. We watched tv in the evening.

On Saturday I took lds for a haircut. I stopped at the grocery store on the way home. I started my laundry. I made beef stew for supper. Dd ate over at her friends, then they brought her home. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. After church we changed clothes then dd and I went to target and Kohls. She had some babysitting money. She got a sweatshirt and a pair of boots. I got a few things that we needed at Target. We ate at applebees. It was good. We stopped and picked up food for dh and lds on the way home. I went to choir practice. We watched tv when I got home.

Today work was good. We are going to have leftover stew for dinner. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. It sounds like you had a good time at the shower. The gift dd won sounds really cute.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-10-2015, 05:34 PM

Hi ladies,

Work has been good not super busy. I went out to walk outside today during lunch...great fall weather.

When I got home yesterday dd was relaxing and watching TV before getting ready for work. I made dinner and got ready for zumba. Dd was back before I left...she only had 1 student so they postponed the class for a week. There are other students interested. So hopefully next Monday everyone shows up. I went to zumba and the owner who is also an instructor said that the instructor for the 7:15 class had called to cancel. So I headed back home. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today it is dd's late night. her cooking class ends at 6:40 so she doesn't get home until after 7:30. I am going to the gym then have to make a quick stop at Target for some bread. I am making steak, baked potatoes and a salad. We will watch TV and relax this evening. We don't have to worry about going to bed early today since we have tomorrow off for Veterans Day. Nice to have a day off in the middle of the week.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend. Nice that dd found something with her money. Your stew sounds yummy. Hope your day went well today. Have a good evening.
Unread 11-10-2015, 06:03 PM

Hi ladies,

We had our leftover stew for supper last night. It was good. Dd and I caught up on a couple shows we had taped. We are really far behind on the shows we have taped.

Today work was good. After work I stopped for a few errand in town. I made sweet and sour chicken and white rice for supper. It was pretty good. Dd and I are going to try to watch a couple more shows tonight.

Well that's too bad that you and dd both had your classes cancelled last night. Your steak dinner sounds good. How nice to have tomorrow off. Nice way to break up the week. We are off on Friday. I'm not sure why. Maybe that is the day we are given for Veterans day.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-12-2015, 10:16 AM

Good morning ladies,

We enjoyed a nice day off yesterday. I made sure to turn my alarm off so it was nice to sleep in. After breakfast dd and I watched some of our shows then got ready to go run a few errands. We went to Michaels dd wanted to buy some things for gifts she is going to make for Christmas. They had a great sale yesterday. I bought 2 small baskets...they are shaped as snowman hats. I am going to put some red flowers in them and use them as centerpieces. After that we stopped at Old Navy for dd to pick up her check. She also asked if she would be getting more hours before the holiday rush starts. They asked her if she could come in at 6pm. She said yes. We headed home after our errands and had some lunch. We relaxed and watched TV.

I made pork chops, fries and veggies. Dd ate before she left for work. I went to zumba. Dd ended up working until 11pm. Luckily she doesn't start school early today. Her cooking class starts at 1:15.

Today I may go to the farmers market during lunch. It is nice weather out. I am making baked bbq chicken, rice and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening. I will go to zumba class this evening.

Hyper - dd and I are doing the same thing...catching up on our shows. We did that yesterday. Yes having Wednesday off is a great way to break up the week. How interesting that you get tomorrow off...nice a 3-day weekend. Hope your work day is going well. Have a great day.
Unread 11-12-2015, 08:32 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was good yesterday. I stopped at the grocer on the way home to pick up milk and bread. I picked up subway for dinner. Lds had to work on the finishing touches for his science project that was due today for their science fair. Dd and I caught up on a couple of our shows.

Today work was hectic. The kids were very rowdy today. The teacher and I said there must be a full moon coming. It was our full day class. It was cold and very windy today so we only got to take them outside once today. If the weather is nice they go outside inmthe morning and the afternoon. I made breakfast for supper.

Tomorrow I plan to ger my laundry done and clean the house. It's going to be cold tomorrow, so it will be a good day to get those chores done and out of the way for the weekend.

Scrapper your day off yesterday sounded nice. How nice that ypu got to sleep in. Sounds like you and dd had a nice time out shopping. That's good that dd had a late class since she had to work late. Is old Navy close to your house?

Unread 11-13-2015, 09:42 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday! My boss has a day full of meetings. Normally her Fridays are light but not today. I have a couple of things to get done today.

Traffic was so bad going home yesterday. There was an accident about 10-15 minutes from our house and it was really backed up. I guess multiple cars and injuries. They had 3 lanes closed. It took me 1-1/2 hrs. to get home. I was tired when I got home. I decided to stay home and skip zumba class. I made dinner and relaxed. Dh and dd got home at the same time. We just relaxed and watched TV after dinner.

Today after work I am going to the mall. Going to get my eyebrows done and then walk around the mall. I will pick up dinner on the way home. I will catch up on a couple of my shows. Dh is working late today and dd and her boyfriend are going out to eat and to the fair/carnival going on not to far from home. It ends this weekend.

We don't have any plans this weekend. Tomorrow dd and I are going to a shopping outlet. Maybe we will all go to a movie in the evening...we will see.

Hyper - yes, Old Navy is by the mall close to home. It is about a 10 minute drive. She likes it. I have to ask her if they scheduled her for any time this weekend. Maybe the kids needed more outdoors to burn that energy off....lol. Good idea to get the cleaning and laundry done and out of the way. Enjoy your day and weekend!
Unread 11-13-2015, 04:56 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night we relaxed and watched tv. I must have been tired. The last thing I remember is watching tv around 9:30. I must have fallen asleep on the couch. I woke up at 1:00 in the morning. Everyone was in bed. I got up and went to bed.

This morning the kids and I did a good cleaning. I vacuumed and mop the floors. I did all of my laundry. It feels good to have all of it done and out of the way for the weekend.

Dd went to her friends house. She is sleeping over. I will pick up food for dinner. We will relax and watch some tv tonight.

We have no specific plans tomorrow. We'll see what comes up. On Sunday we will go to church. In the afternoon the youth group is seeing a movie, so dd will go to that. I will have choir practice in the evening.

Scrapper that sure was an awful drive home for you yesterday. I can see why you decided to stay home and relax after that. That's nice that dd has a short drive to work.

Enjoy the rest of your day and have a good weekend.
Unread 11-16-2015, 11:21 AM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

I woke up late! Six week check up! On my way now. I've felt pretty great. No bleeding.... Just excited to be with my boyfriend. Finally. Per the docs okay! Will check in later.
Unread 11-16-2015, 01:10 PM

Good morning ladies,

It is a cold and windy day. I had the heater on in my car on the way to work. I may go out for a walk during lunch. I have to go buy a birthday card for my friend and put it in the mail today. Her birthday is on Wednesday.

We had a good weekend. Friday I ran my errands after work and picked up dinner. Dd texted me that they were leaving for the fair. I relaxed and watched TV.

Saturday morning I got up and went to get milk as we were out. After breakfast dd made some cupcakes to take to an appt she had for an order. She took 4 cupcakes so the lady could taste. She is ordering a half sheet cake a cupcakes for her granddaughters (twins) 5th birthday. the theme is cowgirl...very cute. From there we left to go to the outlet. It is a big place. we walked and went into several of the stores. I bought dd 3 bras and my pantyhose. She found some tops at H & M. I bought a gift for my great nephew for Christmas. They had a 50% off the entire store. On the way home we stopped to do marketing. We called dh to see what to pick up for dinner. We relaxed the rest of the evening.

Yesterday we got ready for church after breakfast. It started raining really heavy while we were in church and luckily it stopped before we got out. all we had was light sweaters. We headed home and had lunch and relaxed and watched TV for awhile. I did some laundry as well. Dd did some homework. We then got ready to go meet my sisters. We dropped flowers off for my parents. We then went to dinner.

Today dd teaches at the community center. I am going to zumba. Today we are having hamburgers, fries and veggies. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - hope your day is going well and that you had a good weekend. Have a good day.
Unread 11-16-2015, 05:40 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On Friday evening dd slept over at her friend's house. I picked up dinner. We watched tv and relaxed in the evening.

On Saturday morning dd called and asked if she could go to the varsity volleyball game with some friends. The team made it to state and they were playing at the excel Center in Minneapolis. They were riding the school bus which was chaperoned by teachers. I told her she could. Dh and I went out for lunch then for a latte. We came home and relaxed. Dd called and asked if I could pick her up from school. She said our team won. They are state champions which was pretty exciting. I picked up food for her and lds on the way home. Dh and I were still full from lunch. We relaxed and watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. Lds's class sang. We came home and changed and then I left to do grocery shopping and Target. Dh took Max and Ruby to a dog park. I came home and put everything away. I took dd up to church. The youth group was having movie night. Dh got home when I got back. He said the dogs really enjoyed being able to run around and play. I picked dd up then we watched tv.

Today it rained most of the day. Work was good. We had a sub teaching today and she'll be there tomorrow. My friend, who is the teacher has a daughter in the Marines stationed in California. She went to visit her. I made baked pasta for supper. Dd is babysitting for our Pastor this evening. He will be picking her up soon. I am going up to lds's school. They are practicing their forensics tonight for parents. On Thursday they will go to a Lutheran College to do it. They will get critiqued by the students at the college. We will watch some tv when we get back. Dd will be home around 9:30.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. We don't have an outlet mall close. Sounds like fun. It's hard to believe that it's time to start thinking about Christmas shopping.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register