2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 616 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-17-2015, 04:23 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Today my boss had her annual Thanksgiving breakfast for the division. Everything was really good...eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, etc. The rest of the day has been busy but my phones have been pretty quiet.

Dd was getting ready for work when I got home yesterday. I made dinner then headed to zumba. The zumba instructor announced that it was her last day. She was having some back problems and after an xray the doctor wants her to rest. I'm not sure if I will continue with the instructor that will take over. I may try it out and see how it goes. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

Dd will be working on a cake order as soon as she gets home from school. I am going to the gym and then making a quick stop at Target for some ingredients dd needs. We are having chicken tostadas today. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - how exciting that the volleyball team are state champions. How fun for Max and Ruby to enjoy the dog park. How nice that your friend was able t go visit her daughter. How did ls forensics practice go? Hope your day went well. Have good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-17-2015, 05:06 PM

Hi ladies,

The forensics practice was good. Lds did really well. After it was over we browsed at the book fair. Lds's school book fair. He found a book he liked so I bought it for him.

We came home and watched some tv. Dd got home from babysitting about 9:00. She showed me her brochure she got to order a class ring. She wants one. They are pretty expensive, but they do have a payment plan.

Today work was good. It rained again all day, so we couldn't take the kids out. We did some fun activities at the end of the day instead. My friend will be back tomorrow.

I made butter and herb chicken, stuffing and corn for supper. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper your breakfast sounds yummy! That's too bad your zumba instructor has to leave. Isn't this the 2nd one that's left?

Have a good evening
Unread 11-18-2015, 04:11 PM

Hi ladies,

Work has been good today...getting things done. Payroll is due tomorrow so been entering what I have received so far.

Traffic was terrible yesterday going home....1-1/2 hrs. to get home. I don't know what was going on. I dashed in to change and go to the gym. I was only late to class by 5 minutes. It was a good class. I then stopped at Target to get what dd needed for her orders this week. Dd was home by the time I got home. She was prepping the cupcakes to put in the oven. We had dinner and relaxed. then dd worked on decorating the cake.

Today dd doesn't work. I am thinking about doing the Thanksgiving shopping this evening. We are going to pick up Subway for dinner. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - Glad that lds did well with the forensics practice. Yes, the class rings are expensive...that is great they have a payment plan. That is nice you did fun stuff with the kids. The first zumba instructor that left was the owner of the studio. She relocated to Arizona. This 2nd person took over the class and now new owner will teach that class until she finds another instructor. Hope your day went well. Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-18-2015, 05:36 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was good today. The kids were happy to have their teacher back. It rained again today. It has been a rainy week.

I had parent teacher conferences for lds shortly after I got home from work. He is doing well in school. I picked up dinner on the way home from conference.

We will watch some tv tonight.

Scrapper I feel so bad for you when you have those long drives home. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. We are going to St. Louis this year to spend Thanksgiving with my mom, sister and brother. We haven't done that in a long time. I'm looking forward to spending time with them.

Have a good night.
Unread 11-19-2015, 11:43 AM

Good morning ladies,

I'm enjoying the fairly quiet morning. My boss is at meetings and I'm working on payroll. I think I may go outdoors for a walk during lunch.

When I got home, dd was having a snack. She said she missed lunch because she got home from school and tool a nap. She had stayed up late the night before working on the cake/cupcakes order. I had some popcorn and we relaxed for awhile. I then got ready to go to the market. I was able to get all the shopping done for Thanksgiving. I then picked up subway. We relaxed and watched TV after dinner.

Hyper - you sure have had a rainy week. Awww... how cute that the kids missed their teacher. I'm sure she had a good visit with her daughter. Glad to hear that lds is doing well in school. I know dd and I were saying how fast Thanksgiving is here. Oh that is nice that you are spending Thanksgiving with your mom and siblings. That will be great. Yes, the traffic has gotten worse lately....so frustrating. Hope your work day is going well. Have a great day.
Unread 11-19-2015, 04:01 PM

Hi ladies,

It is really cold and very windy today. Work was good. It was our full day class so we decided to take the kids outside. We didn't realize how bitterly cold it was. The poor kids were all saying how cold they were after a couple minutes, so we went back inside.

Lds is at his forensics meet at the Lutheran college. He will be back at school at 7:00 so I will pick him up. They are eating in the cafeteria after the meet. I'm making tater tot hot dish. We will watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper dd must have needed a nap. That's nice that you were able to get all of your Thanksgiving shopping done. Are you hosting dinner on Thanksgiving?

Enjoy your day.
Unread 11-20-2015, 03:27 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

It's been a productive day and not super busy. Today is the last day for our schools as they get the whole week off next week. It will be nice and quiet here in the offices.

Yesterday I went to the gym for a zumba class. It was good. I think I am going to start going t her class on Thursdays. I finished making dinner when I got home. Dd got home awhile after. We watched TV and relaxed. Dd then got busy working on a cookie order.

Today after work I am going to go run my errands. Dd is working on a cake order she has to deliver tomorrow. It is a cowgirl theme for twin girls turning 5. We will relax this evening.

Tomorrow we are having a yard sale. My niece is also coming over to sell some of her stuff. Dd and I are doing some baking to have a bake sale as well. Whatever doesn't sell we will donate. I can bring the baked goodies to work and try to sell that.

Hyper - I'm sure it was really cold if the kids wanted to go back inside. Hope the forensics meet went well for lds. Yes, we are hosting Thanksgiving. It will be about 10-12 of us. Everyone brings a dish so it is not all on us. Hope your day went well. Enjoy your weekend.
Unread 11-20-2015, 04:07 PM

Hi ladies,

Lds did great at forensics. He got a first place ribbon in his category. He ended up getting a ride home so I didn't have to pick him up. Dh called and said he was going to go to church because he has some things to get done on Sunday. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I vacuumed and mopped. Then I cleaned out my car. I watched my show I had taped. I headed off to work. It went by really fast. Dd is going to the school play tonight. I will bring her there at 6:30. She might get a ride home. I will pick up dinner.

Tomorrow dd is going to see Mockingjay with friends. Other than that we will see what comes up for tomorrow.

On Sunday we will go to church. I'll have choir practice in the evening.

We have class on Monday then we will be off the rest of the week. Dh and the kids will be off Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. We will leave on Wedenesday for our trip and come home on Saturday.

Scrapper I'm glad you enjoyed your zumba class. That's good that everyone will bring a dish on Thanksgiving. Good luck on your yard/bake sale.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 11-23-2015, 12:05 PM

Good morning ladies,

Our schools are closed this week. My phones have been a little busy this morning.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I ran all my errands. Dd and her boyfriend were getting ready to leave and go get dinner. I ate then relaxed for awhile. We pulled the tables into the garage and I set up the clothes on them. I then baked my peanut butter cookies. I was tired buy the time I finished.

Saturday morning got up and starting getting things out on the driveway. Dd got up and had breakfast before heading out to deliver her cake. Her boyfriend went with her to watch that the cake didn't' move much. The yard sale went pretty well. people came throughout the day. My niece also came by with some of her stuff. We started packing things up at 4pm. We packed up the clothes and shoes that were left for donation. I relaxed for awhile and then went to do the marketing and picked up dinner on the way home. We relaxed and watched TV for awhile. We went to bed early since we were tired.

Yesterday my cousin came to clean the house in the morning. It looks great. We got ready for church. From church we went to Old Navy to shop with the 50% coupon dd had. They gave her some the last time she worked. She bought stuff and I did too. It was a good coupon because it was 50% off each item. I saved $83. My sister told us she saved $183. Late afternoon we left to meet my sisters.

Today dd teaches at the community center. I am going to the gym. We are having beef tacos for dinner. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper- hope you had a good weekend and that your day is going well. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 11-24-2015, 02:01 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been very quiet today. My boss is now gone to a meeting off site and won't be back this afternoon. I imagine tomorrow will be super quiet.

I decided to stay home and not work out yesterday. I got several loads of laundry done and made dinner. Dd left to go teach at the community center. Awhile later I heard her car in the driveway. She said only 1 student showed up. She rescheduled to next week for Monday & Wednesday to make up the missed session. I ordered 2 dozen carrot cake cupcakes to bring to work. She baked those and 2 more dozen to take for her cooking class. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today I am going to the gym. I am making pork chops, rice and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper- hope your day is going well. What time will you be leaving tomorrow? How long is the drive? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. Enjoy your day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register