2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 617 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-24-2015, 03:45 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday I took dd to the school play. She was meeting her friends there. I then picked her up later. We watched some tv.

On Saturday we stayed home most of the day and relaxed. Dd went to see a movie with her friends. They saw mockingjay. I made breakfast for supper.

On Sunday we went to church. After church I went to do the grocery shopping. Lds and dd came with me. We stopped for an early dinner on the way home. We brought food home for dh. I went to choir practice. We watched tv in the evening.

On Monday work was good. One of our students gave me and my friend a caribou gift card for Thanksgiving. That was nice. I made chili for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Today I took the kids to school then I met a friend for breakfast. We had a nice time. After that I went shopping for dd's birthday. Her birthday isn't until December 6th, but I decided to get it done. I came home and finished packing for our trip. I will pick up dinner. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper ypur weekend sounds nice. That was great to have such good coupons for old navy. How nice to have your house cleaned for Thanksgiving. We will leave in,the morning for our trip. We would like to be on,the road by 8:00. It is a 9 hour drive.

I wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2015, 12:04 PM

Good morning,

It is very quiet at work today. you can tell that people took today off because the parking lot is pretty empty. It is a great time for catching up on things. My boss is loving it because she is getting so much done.

I got home and changed to go to the gym. One of the streets I take to get there was so backed up. By the time I got to the area of the gym I was already 20 minutes late. I decided to walk around the mall. I also made stops at Target and Ross. When I got back I made dinner. Dd got home shortly after that. We watched and relaxed after dinner.

Today we are going to zumba at the community center where dd teaches. We've been once and liked it. I am picking dinner up since I want to start getting things ready for tomorrow. I want to take out all the dishes we will use and put the tablecloths on the tables. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Everyone will be over at 4pm. I'm looking forward to spending time with the family.

Hyper - how nice to get a gift card from one of the students. Glad you enjoyed breakfast with your friend. Nice to get dd's birthday present already. Hope you got off ok for your trip. Travel safe and enjoy your Thanksgiving.
Unread 11-30-2015, 10:41 AM

Good morning ladies,

We enjoyed a very nice Thanksgiving. Everything was so good. My sisters were the last to leave. After that I finished cleaning up and then sat down to look through the ads. Dd worked Black Friday from 9am to 6pm. I dropped her off. Dh and I went to the recycling place to take the plastic bottles and cans. We got $74. I told dh for us to set that aside for our Christmas tree. I then went to do some shopping. It was fine. The longest line I had to wait in was at Penneys. I stopped and did marketing on my way back home. Dh helped me take everything in the house. I relaxed for awhile before going to pick dd up. We had leftovers and watched TV and relaxed.

Saturday morning dd worked 8-12. I went to run some errands and then got things ready for scrapping. It was my turn to host and we had a fun time.

Yesterday after breakfast we got ready for church. We came back home and I did some things around the house. I made a good dent on the laundry. We watched TV and relaxed for awhile. Dd was working on her presentation for her business class. We then left to meet my sisters.

today I am going to the gym. Dd works at the community center. I am making steak, baked potatoes and salad. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving and enjoyed visiting your family. Hope your day is going well. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-30-2015, 01:08 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a great time in St. Louis. We got there Wednesday evening. My mom and brother didn't know we were coming. My sister and I decided to surprise them. They were coming over to my sisters on Thanksgiving. They sure were surprised. It was so nice to spend time with everyone.

We left Saturday. Dh carried everything in when we got home. I decided to put it all away the next day. We all relaxed for awhile before bed.

On Sunday we all slept in. We didn't go to church. I did laundry and put everything away from the trip. Later I put out my Christmas decorations. We had soup and sandwiches for supper. There was no choir practice because a lot of people we're still out of town or just getting back. We watched tv in the evening.

It snowed a little this morning. Not too bad, but they are predicting anywhere from 4-10 inches starting later today. I sure am not ready for winter.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving. Good idea to put the money you got from bottles and cans aside for your tree. They are expensive. We didn't do any black Friday shopping. Walking too much in all the stores is hard on my mom. Oh how fun to have your scrapbooking day.

Have a good day.
Unread 12-01-2015, 05:14 PM

Hi ladies,

We didn't get much snow in our part of the state, which is good. Just a few inches.

Last night we made homemade pizzas for dinner. Lds had some homework. We watched some tv in the evening.

Today work was good. I stopped at the grocer on the way home. I'm making pork chops, mashed potatoes and green beans for supper. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well.
Unread 12-02-2015, 03:31 PM

Hi ladies,

I've had lots of work to get done since yesterday. It makes my day go by quickly.

Yesterday I got home and changed then left to the gym. Had a good workout. Dd called me when I was done at the gym. She was on her way home after making a quick stop at Michaels after class. We had dinner then watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd is teaching at the community center to make up a class that the students had missed. I am going to zumba there at the community center. We are having our Asian chicken salad. We will watch TV and relax.

Hyper - glad you had a great time in St. Louis. What a nice way to surprise your mom and brother. I'm sure they were surprised. Nice to sleep in on Sunday and have a relaxing day. I'm sure you were all tired from the trip. How nice to have your decorations up already. Glad you didn't get that much snow as they predicted. Hope your work day went well. Have a good evening.
Unread 12-03-2015, 11:57 AM

Good morning ladies,

The mornings have sure been cold for us...41-44. I feel it when I open the garage door in the mornings. Traffic was really heavy this morning...no accidents just slow traffic. It took me an hour to get to work.

Dd was watching the news when I got home yesterday. The news was covering the mass shooting. She was also prepping the ingredients for her cake order for Saturday morning. She got ready for her class. I prepped the chicken salad before I left for zumba. It was a good class. I went to meet dd at her class and she was done already. We walked out together and met back at home. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today is dd's last day of classes. Finals are next week Tuesday-Thursday and then she is all done at the community college. I am going to the gym today. I am making hamburgers, baked fries and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

I am taking a vacation day tomorrow. I am going to a craft show that I haven't been to in a few years. Dd is working 10 to 2. I will probably do some shopping and get some errands done. I want to finish shopping for dd since she won't be with me. Saturday afternoon I have a haircut appt. Dd has a function at the new school in the morning. It is like a meet and greet. She is taking the subway on her own so she knows what to expect when she starts there in January.

Hyper - hope your work day is going well. Enjoy the rest of your day. When does your winter break start? Our schools last day is December 18th. I will be off starting the 23rd until the New Year.
Unread 12-04-2015, 02:53 PM

Hi ladies,

On Wedenesday evening dd and I served and helped clean up at the advent supper. The youth group hosted it, so we signed up for the early shift to serve, then we ate and helped clean up after. We went to the advent service then came home and watched some tv.

On Thursday work was good. I picked up food for supper. Lds had some homework. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I straightened the house. I watched my show I had taped. Then I headed to work. It went by really fast. Dd and I are going up to the thrift store. Dd has a Christmas choir concert at the Mall of America coming up. They are all wearing ugly Christmas sweaters. Lol Our thrift store has a section of ugly Christmas sweaters. I will pick food up after. We will watch tv in the evening.

Tomorrow I have to pick up dd's birthday cake. I have some laundry to do. We might get our Christmas tree.

On Sunday lds's class sings in the church service. His class is also hosting coffee hour so we will help with that. We'll come home and celebrate dd's birthday. I will have choir practice in the evening.

Scrapper good idea to get dd's gifts done when she won't be with you. How nice to have a 3 day weekend. I hope you enjoyed the craft show. My holiday break starts the 21st and the kids' start the 23rd. We are off until after the new year. That's nice that you will have a long break as well.

Enjoy your long weekend.
Unread 12-07-2015, 11:50 AM

Good morning ladies,

Back to work today...enjoyed my 3-day weekend. Friday morning slept in and sure felt good. Dd slept in as well. We got up and had breakfast. I got ready to go to the craft fair. Dd was going to work on her cake order. I enjoyed the fair and brought a few things. It was crowded. From there I went to the mall and got a few things done there. I headed home and was going to meet dd and her boyfriend. We were going to the Christmas parade close to us. It was very nice. We had dinner there as they had food booths and games.

Saturday we were up early. Dd had to go deliver the cake. From there she was going to the event at her new school. I went to run some errands. later on I went to another local craft fair and then went to my haircut appt. On the way home from my haircut I stopped to do marketing. I got home and dd was napping on the couch. I relaxed and watched TV for a bit. Then went to pick up dinner. We relaxed and watched TV for the evening.

yesterday morning after breakfast we got ready for church. After church dd and I went to the mall and did some shopping. She got a cute top at H & M. I got a sweat outfit for my niece at Aerpostale. Each piece was $12 regular price $39.50. We then went to Old Navy and got some good deals. We headed home for awhile then got ready to go meet my sisters.

It is finals week for dd. She has her finals on Wednesday and Thursday then she is done. She will have a 4 week break before she starts at the Art Institute.

I am making steak, baked potatoes and veggies for dinner. I am going to zumba. Dd teaches at the community center today.

Hyper - the advent supper and service sound like they were nice. Did dd find an ugly Christmas sweater? I saw the picture you posted of dd with her cake. Wow 16...our kids are growing up so quickly. What did she get for her birthday? Hope you had fun celebrating. Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Have a good day.
Unread 12-07-2015, 03:44 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

Friday evening we all just relaxed and watched tv.

On Saturday I did my laundry as soon as I got up. Later in the day we went to the tree farm and got our tree. We came home and dh put it in the tree stand. I ran up and got dd's birthday cake. The kids decorated the tree when I got back. It looks so pretty. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. Lds's class sang. They sang on the balcony this time. Lds liked that a lot better. When your on the balcony it's the back of the church so no one really sees you. After the service we helped with coffee hour. We came home and changed. We relaxed for a bit. We took dd out for her birthday dinner. She picked LeeAnn Chin. That is one of her favorite places. We came back and she opened her gifts and we had cake and ice cream. I didn't go to choir practice.

Today work was good. I stopped at the grocer on the way home. I have choir practice tonight. It is a rehearsal. We are singing in next weeks advent service.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. That's nice that dd will have a 4 week break. Yes our kids are growing up. She got a leather jacket she wanted, some perfume and a portable dvd player. She was happy with her gifts.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register