2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 618 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 12-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

It has been a productive day at work getting things done. My phones haven't been really busy so not too many interruptions.

Yesterday I got home and changed and went to zumba class. I went to another studio not too far from home. I liked the class. So I will more than likely start going there 2 times a week. Dd went to work. It was the last class of course 3. Classes will resume in January. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

Today dd has her cooking class and that final is on Thursday. I am headed to the gym then stopping off at Target for a few things we need. We are having ground turkey with veggies over brown rice. We will relax for a bit. Dd said she needs to study for her business accounting final that is scheduled for tomorrow.

Hyper - how nice that you got your tree. If we have time, we will get ours this weekend. I'm sure lds liked singing up in the balcony. Sounds like dd had a good birthday and got some nice gifts. Hope your work day went well. Enjoy your evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-09-2015, 04:30 PM

Hi ladies,

I went to Bath and Body Works during lunch. I bought 2 candles for the price of 1. They are $12 and I wasn't going to have time to go this evening.

Yesterday I got home and changed then left for the gym. It was a good class. I then went to Target to get what we needed. My next stop was Walmart to pick up an order for dd. She was home by the time I got home. After dinner we watched TV for awhile then dd started her studying.

Today I woke dd up before I left for work. her final was starting at 7:30am. she said she did OK..it was hard. She will find out on Monday how she did. We are going to zumba at the community center this evening. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope your work day went well today. Enjoy your evening.
Unread 12-09-2015, 08:35 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday work was good. The kids are busy making their parent's Christmas gifts. After work I stopped at the grocer. I made soup for dinner. We watched in the evening.

Today work was good. The day went by fast. I did a few things around the house. Later we left for the advent supper and service at church. We are watching some tv.

Scrapper I'm glad you found a studio you like for zumba. I really like bath and body work's candles. I ordered 2 of them online for their black Friday sale. I got them for 9.00 each and I had a coupon for free shipping. They were delivered today. One is a holiday spice. We burned it for a little while before we left for church. When we came home the house still smelled good.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-10-2015, 05:59 PM

Hi ladies,

When I got up this morning I discovered our Christmas tree tipped over and was laying on the living room floor. I don't know how that happened. Dh and I got it back up in the stand.

Work was good today. When I got home the kids and I had to fix the decorations on the tree. They weren't bad. We just had to make a few adjustments. We had sandwiches, chips and potato salad for supper. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper hope your day is going well.
Unread 12-11-2015, 03:50 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

It was a quiet work day...great for getting things done. It's been cool and cloudy. Awhile ago it was raining hard. It has stopped since then. That is good because otherwise the drive home would be so slow.

I stopped at the market on the way home yesterday. I bought some fruit that we needed and bought flowers and balloons for dd. She was really surprised when she got home. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Dd ended up falling asleep on the couch. I woke her up when I was ready to head to bed.

I am gong to go run some errands after work. I'll pickup dinner on the way back home. Dd and her boyfriend went to Disneyland for a couple of hours. Next week is the last time they can use it before it is blocked for the holidays.

Tomorrow dd is going to participate in a holiday boutique at a local elementary school. She will be selling some of her baker goodies and promoting her business. I am going to bake some peanut butter cookies for her. Tonight we will be busy in the kitchen.

Tomorrow morning I will get marketing done because my sisters, nieces, dd and myself are going to San Diego. One of my cousin's & her dh are celebrating their 15th anniversary. It will be great to see all my cousins before Christmas.

Hyper - I did see the picture of your tree on the floor. Wonder what caused it to tip over. Hope your work day went well. Enjoy your evening and the weekend.
Unread 12-11-2015, 06:09 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning I straightened the house. I vacuumed and mopped. I watched my show I had taped. I then headed to work. The afternoon flew by.

Dd went to the high school basketball game with a few friends. I dropped her off at dairy queen. They were going to eat then one of her friends mom was taking them up to school. I will pick her up later.

I picked up some deli sandwiches and cole slaw on the way back home. We'll watch some tv tonight.

We have a busy weekend. Tomorrow lds and I are getting haircuts. I have to take dd out to look for a long sleeved black dressy top for choir. Their Christmas choir concert is Monday evening. She was wearing a short sleeve top but her choir teacher wants them all to wear long sleeve that night. I will also have to do laundry sometime tomorrow.

On Sunday we will go to church. After church the youth group is having a bake sale to raise money for their youth trip this summer. Dd and I will help with that. After the bake sale dd will stay for the youth group Christmas party. I will have choir practice in the evening.

Scrapper very nice surprise you had for dd. Sounds like a fun trip to San Diego.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 12-12-2015, 03:19 PM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

I'm 32 and had a hysterectomy on 8-1 when my uterus, cervic, and Fallopian tubes were removed. I went home the same day and recovered farely well. I did have a few suture granulomas on my abdomen (nothing new had some a few years ago post c-section). My husband and I have had intercourse a few time since I was released and it feels like I'm being extra cautious because he's not able to go as far in as before. Yes I know this will pass with time. Well today we were playing with a toy and when it was removed I had a piece of suture stuck to it and now I'm cramping. Since the surgery I cramp after an orgasm or intercourse. Am I alone in this?
Unread 12-14-2015, 10:26 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I went to run my errands. It was cold & windy. I ate when I got home and watched TV for awhile. Dh got home awhile after Dd and boyfriend got home around 9. They said Disneyland was cold and crowded. I was almost done baking when they got home. They had their dinner and then dd started her baking. I put the cookies and muffins in goodie bags and tied them with green and red ribbon.

Saturday morning I woke dd up to get ready for the holiday boutique. We loaded the car and headed over. They had nice activities for the kids which included breakfast with Santa and pictures. There were about 10 vendors or so. Dd did pretty well. She sold $50. After that we headed home and dd went to do some shopping. I went to do marketing. We relaxed and waited for my sister then headed out to San Diego. We had good traffic on the way. The party started at 5:30 and we made it there by 6. We got home at 12:45 and made great time.

We slept in Sunday morning and then got ready for church. We came home and had some lunch. I put out some decorations. I also got decorations out for the cemetery. it was time to decorate. We were happy with the results. We then all went out to dinner. It started raining while we were at dinner. It ended up raining through the night.

This morning was cold & windy. I had to get my coat and a scarf. Dd gets to sleep in now and relax.

We are going to zumba this evening. I am making pork chops, rice and veggies. We will watch Tv and relax.

Hyr - hope you had a good weekend. Hope your day is going well.
Unread 12-15-2015, 03:59 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

Friday evening we relaxed and watched tv.

On Saturday lds and I got a haircut. I took our baked goods up to church for the bake sale on Sunday. Dd and I went to target. She found a long sleeve black top. We stopped and picked up dinner on the way home. We all ate then watched tv.

On Sunday we went to church. After church we helped with the bake sale. We had a good turn out. Almost everything was gone within a half hour. I ran dd home to change for the youth group Christmas party. We picked her friend up then I dropped them off at church. I came home and went in the basement to do laundry and discovered water on the floor. Dh came down and said it was coming from the water heater. We couldn't call anyone until Monday. I did my laundry. Dd got a ride home from the party. She said it was fun. I went to choir practice. We has a dress rehearsal since we are singing in this weeks advent song service. We are singing 5 songs. I came home and watched a little tv.

Yesterday morning dh called for service on the water heater. I took the day off from work to wait for them. It couldn't be repaired so we had to have a new one. Such bad timing with Christmas coming. Last night dd had here Christmas choir concert. It was so nice, they did a beautiful job. We came home and watched tv.

Today work was good. After work we stayed and set everything up for our Christmas party tomorrow. It is the 3 year old morning class party. We will have regular class in the afternoon. I have a roast, potatoes and carrots in the crockpot. I will just have to make a veggie. We will watch tv in the evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Glad you had a good time with family in San Diego. The holiday boutique also sounded nice. That is great that dd can take it easy now.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 12-16-2015, 09:49 AM

Good morning ladies,

We sure are having some cold weather. Especially at night and mornings. My boss is at an off site meeting today. She will be back after 2pm.

Yesterday our school district closed all schools due to a threat to specific schools. I work in the headquarters offices. Our building was on lockdown for awhile yesterday due to a suspicion car with packages on the roof of the car. They blocked the streets around us as well. Later on they cleared it all. I guess it wasn't anything. it was a scary, stressful day.

I left early to go to my appt with the orthopedic doctor. She ended up draining fluid from my knee which should help with the inflammation and pain. I got home and relaxed and watched TV. I then made dinner and we watched some TV.

Today we are going to zumba. I will take it slow as my knee is tender today. There is a potluck after class today. Dd said she will bake some cookies.

Hyper - sounds like you had a busy but good weekend. That's good dd found her top for the choir concert. The bake sale was a hit. Glad dd had fun at the Christmas party. I saw the picture with her gift on FB. How is choir practice going for you? Yes, that is bad timing for the water heater to go out now. How nice that dd's choir concert was lovely. Your roast sounds so yummy. I know the 3 year olds will have fun today at the party today. Have a great day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register