2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 621 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 01-12-2016, 03:37 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

The work pace has picked up now that our schools are back in session.

Dh was home when I got home yesterday. He had a doctor appt and was out early. I changed and headed to zumba. By the time I got out of class dd had texted and said she was back in her car and headed home. Mondays are her long day. She is at school from 8-5:30. She was tired by the time she got home. We ate and relaxed and watched TV. She fell asleep by 9:30.

Today I am headed to the gym after work. Dd gets out of school at 5:30 today. We are having chicken tostadas for dinner. We will watch TV and relax this evening. I will wrap the baby shower gift while we are watching TV. They are having the shower during lunch tomorrow.

Hyper - hope your day went well. Enjoy your evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-12-2016, 04:54 PM

Hi ladies

We had a good weekend. On Friday evening I went to my friends we all played a few games, talked and visited. It was fun.

On Saturday we slept in. Dd and I relaxed and watched tv most of the day. Dh ran a few errands. He picked up a few things We needed. He picked up dinner on the way home.

On Sunday we went to church. After church I did my laundry. I made chicken, rice and garlic bread for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

It is a cold week here. Temps and wind chill below zero. Yesterday work was good. I stopped and picked up a few things at the grocer on the way home. We made homemade pizzas for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Max and Ruby had a grooming appt. today. Dh dropped them off this morning. Work was good. The kids were a little restless because it was too cold to go outside. My teacher brought out our mini trampoline and let them burn off some energy, I picked the dogs up on the way home from work. They look and smell great. I'm making tater tot hot dish for dinner.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Your school had a long break. What grade level is your school. Dd has a long school day. How is she liking her school?

Have a good day.
Unread 01-13-2016, 02:23 PM

Hi ladies,

I've been working on a variety of things today. Not really busy.

Yesterday I got home and changed and went to the gym. After class I stopped to get gas. Dd called as I was close to home and she had just gotten home. When I turned the corner dh had just pulled into the garage. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today is dd's day off from school. She was looking forward to sleeping in. She teaches at Michaels this evening. I am going to zumba this evening. We are having steak, baked potatoes and veggies. We will watch some TV this evening.

Yes, dd is liking her school. She just has to travel further now and she is taking the subway. Her long day is Mondays, Tuesday is afternoon and Thursday is morning.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good and relaxing weekend. The get together at your friend's sounds like it was fun. You sure are having cold weather. I'm sure the kids had fun on the mini trampoline. I work in the administrative offices of the Los Angeles school district. It is a K-12 district. Hope your day is going well. enjoy your evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-13-2016, 05:52 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was good today. Each class is so excited about the trampoline. We will put it away once the weather warms up. Lds took the bus over to dd's school and I picked them both up since it's so cold. Normally I take them to school in the morning and in the afternoon they take the bus home.

Lds had a little math to do when we got home. I made sweet and sour chicken sauteed with red peppers and pineapple and white rice. It was good. I was going to take some for lunch tomorrow, but we ate it all.

We are just relaxing and watching some tv this evening.

Scrapper that's good that dd is liking her school. Not too bad if she only has one long day. That worked out good that you all got home about the same time yesterday.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-14-2016, 10:04 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is cold in the office this morning. I have a throw blanket I keep here at work. I have it covering my legs since I got here.

I got home and made dinner. Dd and her boyfriend got there shortly after me. She was going to get ready for work at Michaels. I headed to zumba. Dh was home by then and so was dd. She was home early. I asked her what happened and she said only 1 student showed up out of the 4 that were signed up. The manager says classes need to have a minimum of 4 students. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd's class is from 8-12. She then has a dentist apt at 3pm. I will be leaving work at 3 for my podiatrist appt. I decided I'm taking a rest day today from exercise. I have some things I want to do around the house. Dd has a free evening too so we will catch up on a couple of our shows.

Hyper - Yes, I am sure the kids are loving the trampoline. How far is it from lds's school to dd's school. Do they normally ride the bus home together after school? No leftovers for your lunch...everyone really liked the sweet and sour chicken. Hope your work day is going well. Enjoy your day.
Unread 01-14-2016, 03:34 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was a little crazy today. It was our 4 year old full day class. We did get to go outside today. But the kids were just rowdy today. I was glad when the day was over.

Lds went over to the neighbors house to play. I'm going to pick up something for dinner. Lds has some homework to do. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper that's too bad about dd's class at Michaels. I don't know why people sign up if they're not going to show up. Lds's school is only about 5 minutes from dd's school. His bus goes to her school, he gets off and transfers to her bus and they do ride the same bus home. My school is across the street from dd's school. Sometimes I pick them up, but I don't always get out the same time that they do.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-15-2016, 04:54 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

It sure has been a busy day. Looking forward to the 3-day weekend. Today I went to lunch with one of my friends. Great time catching up.

Last night after dinner we just relaxed and watched TV. I took a rest day from working out. Dd fell asleep on the couch.

I am going to go run some errands after work. I am stopping at Michaels to check out their frames. I'm looking for frames to put 3 pictures in. My sisters and I took pictures with our dd's and I wanted to put one together for each of us. I will pick up dinner on the way home. Just plan on relaxing this evening and catching up on some shows. Not sure what dd is up to. I know she has a cake order for tomorrow.

Tomorrow I am meeting another friend for lunch. She works in HR and we get together on a Saturday about every few months.

We will see what else comes up. Wonder what was up with the 4 year olds...maybe staying in caught up with them. Dd and I were saying the same thing. Why sign up if you aren't going to attend the classes. This is even with them paying too. I would make it since I already paid. Hope your day went well today. Enjoy your evening and your weekend.
Unread 01-15-2016, 05:18 PM

Hi ladies.

This morning I watched my show I had taped. I did a few things around the house then headed to work. Today was good. The afternoon flew by. I am looking forward to the three day weekend as well. We are also off next Friday, so next week the kids and I will have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday then we'll have another 3 day weekend.

Dd is babysitting until about 9:00 tonight. I picked up sandwiches from the grocery deli for dinner. We'll relax and watch tv tonight.

Dh's birthday is Sunday. We will celebrate on Sunday afternoon. Choir practice starts up again Sunday evening. Other than that we have no plans. It's supposed to be very cold with below zero temps again this weekend, so I don't know if we'll go out of the house much. It might be a relaxing weekend at home.

Scrapper that's nice that you and your friend had lunch today and having lunch with your other friend tomorrow. It's always nice to catch up. It will be nice having a 3 day weekend. The pictures that you and your sister's took with your daughters sounds so nice.

Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 01-19-2016, 11:03 AM

Hi ladies,

I am home sick today. I woke up sick yesterday. I have been resting on the couch.

Our weekend was good. On Friday evening dd babysat. I picked up food for dinner. We relaxed and watched tv. Dd got home about 10:00.

On Saturday I cleaned my house and did laundry in the day. We decided to take dh out for his birthday dinner Saturday evening. We went to a new place that opened in the next town over. It's a supper club. It was very good. We will definitely go again sometime. We had a nice time. We came home and watched tv.

On Sunday we went to church. I made chicken, mashed potatoes and a veggie for supper. It was dh's birthday. We gave him his gift and had cake and ice cream. I went to choir practice later. We watched tv when I got home.

Yesterday I rested most of the day. I had put a roast, potatoes and carrots in the crock pot in the morning. The kids and I watched tv. Dh had to work yesterday. I just had to make a veggie and I put some dinner rolls in oven. We ate then relaxed and watched tv.

I felt worse this morning than yesterday. Sneezing, congestion and running nose, headache and sore throat. I didn't feel like I could make it at work.

Dh will pick dinner up on his way home from work.

Scrapper I hope you had a good 3 day weekend. Enjoy your day.
Unread 01-19-2016, 04:50 PM

Hi ladies,

I was a busy day today. My boss was at a meeting off site today. She was checking her email and sending me things to do.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I ran my errands after work and picked up dinner on the way home. Just relaxed and watched TV.

Saturday after breakfast I got ready for lunch with my friend. Dd was working on her cake order. I had a nice time catching up with my friend. When I got home, dd was putting the finishing touches on the cake. She found out that she had to deliver it. I went with her then we went to Bed, Bath & Beyond. Dd had some gift cards. We called dh to see what we should get for dinner. We got home and relaxed and watched TV.

On Sunday we went to church. We got home and I did some things around the house before leaving to meet my sisters. We went to a sandwich place for dinner. Then dd and I did the marketing on the way home.

Yesterday morning I went to do my lab work for my doctor apt next week. I came back and watched TV for awhile. After breakfast dd and I watched a couple of shows then went out shopping again. it was a very relaxing day.

Today I am headed to the gym. I am making hamburgers today with fries and veggies. Dd will be out of class at 5:30 today. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you get better soon. Sounds like you had a good weekend and a good time celebrating dh's birthday. Rest and relax. enjoy your evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register