2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 624 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 02-04-2016, 03:11 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

It has been busier today. Payroll is due tomorrow and I am all caught up on entering the time. Working on some other things now.

Yesterday dd was doing homework when I got home. She started getting ready for work. I made dinner then got ready for zumba. It was a good class. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

Today we are going to yoga class. I am making chicken breasts with potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - glad the roads were clear by the time you had to drop the kids off at school. Nice to only work the afternoon. I did have a good time at lunch with my friend. It had been too long since we last got together. Hope your day went well. Enjoy your evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-04-2016, 05:34 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night we relaxed and watched tv.

Today work was good but hectic. The full day 4 year old class sure have a lot of energy.

After work I picked the kids up. We stopped at the library. I got gas, then we stopped at the grocer. I'm making cheeseburgers and fries for dinner.

With our early dismissal on Tuesday and late start yesterday, this week went by fast. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already.

Scrapper I'm glad you had a good time with your friend at lunch yesterday. How many employees do you prepare payroll for?

Have a good day.
Unread 02-05-2016, 12:51 PM

Hi ladies,

I have been really busy this morning. I am leaving at noon today so I had quite a bit to get done before I leave. I don't know if I mentioned that we are having the exterior of the house painted. My brother in law has been coming over on the days dd is at school because the dogs have to be in the house and not outside. Dd and her boyfriend are going to Disneyland this afternoon so I am covering the afternoon.

Dd and I went to yoga class last night. It was good and we were sore but feeling good. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Dd fell asleep on the couch. She has decided to leave Michaels because there is no flexibility in the class schedule. The manager in charge of scheduling classes is not very nice to dd. Dd went to talk to her yesterday and she said the way she was talking to her was very demeaning. Dd would rather continue to build the classes at the community center because it is more money and the staff is wonderful.

We don't have much planned for the weekend. We will see what we decide. While I am at home this afternoon I am going to do some cleaning to get it out of the way. I may do marketing as well. I'm sure the markets will be busy tomorrow with people shopping for super bowl. I will pick up dinner and relax and watch some of my shows.

Hyper - Yes I am sure the week went by quickly for you. Those 4 year olds sure have lots of energy. I do payroll for 20 people. Part of the staff is located at another site so they have to fax or email me their time cards and absence forms. it keep me busy. Hope your day is going well. Enjoy your evening and the weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-05-2016, 04:26 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning after I dropped the kids ant school I came home and did a few things around the house. I got one load of laundry done. I was going to watch my show, but I didn't know they aired a repeat this week.

I headed off to work. My friend, our teacher told me she will be out Monday morning. She is having some back trouble and has a doctor's appt. we will have a sub for the morning. The afternoon went by fast. Lds is at his friend's house. Dd is going to her friend's basketball game tonight. I am making grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and a veggie for supper. We will relax and watch tv.

We don't have any plans tomorrow. I'm hoping to get my laundry done and clean the house in the morning. I might just run up to get groceries in town. Dh said he might take Max ans Ruby to the dog park. They love to run and play in the snow. We don't have a fenced in yard so they can't play out there. They will run off.

On Sunday I am singing in church with choir. I don't know what else we'll do. We'll see what comes up.

Scrapper you do keep busy at work. I think dd made a good decision to quit Michaels. It's not worth working for someone who doesn't treat you well. I'm glad she has a good experience working at the community center.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Have a good weekend.
Unread 02-08-2016, 04:16 PM

Hi ladies,

I spent today catching up on things I didn't get to finish on Friday. Phones have been fairly quiet.

We had a good weekend. Friday afternoon I got cleaning done while the painters finished painting. The last things they had to do was paint the 2 side gates. Dd and her boyfriend left for Disneyland. I then went out to do the marketing. I watched TV and relaxed. Dh go thome awhile later.

Saturday morning I ran a few errands. I started working in my scrapbook room and cleaning up. I tackled the desk and cleaned everything on top of it. Dd was working on a cookie order. The appraiser came out to do his inspection and take pictures. In the evening we went out to dinner and we saw Kung Fu Panda 3...we enjoyed it.

Yesterday we went to church. I did a couple loads of laundry when we got back. Dd and I then got ready. We stopped at the mall to buy her monthly pass for the train. We stopped at Forever 21. She had a gift card..she bought 2 pair of shorts and some headbands. We then went to meet my sisters.

Today I am making hamburgers, fries and veggies. I am going to zumba and then going to Michaels to buy a cake box for dd. She has a cake order for someone at my work. She will decorate after dinner. We will watch TV this evening.

Hyper - I hope you had a good weekend. Hope your work day went well. Hope your friend's back is ok. Our back yard is fenced in (brick wall) so our dogs run around. Hope max and Ruby got time to play at the dog park. Dd went to deliver her resignation letter. She feels less stressed now. Enjoy your evening!
Unread 02-08-2016, 04:38 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday evening dd went to her friend's basketball. The rest of us watched tv and relaxed. Dd got home about 9:30. She said they lost by 1 point.

On Saturday I did my laundry and cleaned house. Dh took Max and Ruby ro the dog park. Dd had to babysit at 4:00. Dh got home a little after dd left. He said the dogs really enjoyed running around. I ran out and picked up food for dinner. We watched tv in the evening. Dd got home at 10:30. She babysat 4 kids. She made good money.

On Sunday we went to church. The senior choir sang. We got to sing in the balcony this time. After church we all went out for brunch. It was really good. We came home and changed. Dd left to go shopping with her friend and her mom. There is a school dance on Friday so she wanted to look for a dress. I didn't have choir practice. Our choir director, who is lds's teacher, decided to cancel it because of the super bowl. I made grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. Our sub did well. My friend was back for afternoon class. The day went by fast.

I am making meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Glad you liked the movie. We haven't been to a movie in awhile. That's good that dd turned in her sesignation to Michaels. Now she can put that behind her,

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 02-09-2016, 04:45 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a productive day. The phones weren't' very busy today. it is almost time for me to go home...yay.

Yesterday I got home and changed and went to zumba. It was a good class. I then went to Michaels to get 2 cake boxes for dd. She got home shortly after. our hamburgers were really good. We watched TV for awhile then she started working on the cake order.

Today I am going to the gym. I have to stop at Target after for a few groceries. We are having chicken tostadas for dinner. We will watch V and relax this evening. Dd has mid terms this week. She has been doing very well.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good week. Your meatloaf dinner sounds yummy. Hope you had a good work day. Enjoy your evening.
Unread 02-09-2016, 05:21 PM

Hi ladies,

Today work was good. We didn't get to take the kids outside because the windchill was below zero. That makes for a long day with the full day class. They can't run around and burn off their energy.

Dd was excited to tell me that a boy asked her to the dance Friday. He is in dd's grade. He is the son of one of the high shool teachers. Oh boy I sure am not ready for dd to be dating.

I am making lemon and dill chicken, rice and mixed veggies. We will watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper it's always a good feeling when it's about time to go home. That's great that dd is doing well on her mid terms.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 02-10-2016, 03:03 PM

Hi ladies,

Today work was good, but busy. We made our valentine bags and then exchanged valentines.

We are helping with the lenten supper. The youth group is hosting. Then we will go to ash Wednesday service. Lds's class is singing in the service. I will be tired when we get home. I think it will be an early night to bed for me.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well.
Unread 02-11-2016, 11:32 AM

Good morning ladies,

I've been working on a variety of things this morning. My phones aren't super busy so that helps.

Yesterday I went straight to church for the 5pm Ash Wednesday service before heading home. It was a very nice service. Dd went at noon since she was off yesterday. She was teaching at the community center. I went home to change and get ready for zumba. Before I left dd called and said that none of her students showed up. She said one lady was sick and another one her husband got home late from work. I'm not sure how many people had signed up. So dd asked if I could bring her clothes so she could join me in the zumba class. It was a great class. After dinner we relaxed and watched TV.

Today it is yoga class. I am making steak, baked potatoes and salad. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - it does make for a long day when the full day class can't go outside. They need to bun some of that energy up. oh wow...so dd has a date for the dance tomorrow. I know she is excited...harder on us. Dd was very lucky with her boyfriend. He is a very nice young man. They have the same things in common....school, work, movies, etc. I am very happy for her. Hope your day is going well. Have a good day!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register