2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 627 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 03-01-2016, 11:37 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

I have a variety of things to get done today. My boss has quite a few meetings on her calendar today.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I ran errands and did marketing. I picked up Subway for dinner and watched TV and relaxed.

Saturday morning we met with the rep from the company for the hardware floors. We picked out the color and scheduled a start date. the work will being on March 16th. I am excited about how it will look when it is all done. In the meantime there is lots to do to prepare. In the afternoon we headed to my friend's house for scrapbooking. We had a good time. We are skipping March because it is busy month for all of us.

Sunday we went to church. Dd started with a cold on Friday. she was pretty congested. So we just stayed home and rested and watched TV. I went to leave flowers for my parents and called my sisters to let them know we wouldn't be meeting them.

I went to zumba yesterday...I was late a few minutes because traffic was slow going home. No accidents or stalls just slow. We had beef tacos for dinner. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today I am going to the gym. I am making pork chops, mashed potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax.

Hyper- sounds like you had a good weekend. That was scary news about dh's boss. so glad that he was able to hang in there and have surgery. Sure sounds like a miracle. I hope he continues to make progress for a full recovery. Hope your day is going well. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-01-2016, 04:44 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night after dinner we watched tv. Lds had some homework.

Today work was busy. Our teacher was there this morning. She had to leave at noon. Her dad has alzheimers and is not doing well. He stopped eating. It's been a week now that he hasn't eaten. Her and her family were meeting with hospice this afternoon. We had a sub come in.

Adter work I watched my show I had taped. Lds went to his friend's house. I am warming up the leftovers from last night for dinner. Lds has a little homework. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds good. That is exciting to get your new floors. They will look great. Sounds like another fun scrapbooking day. Sorry to hear dd wasn't feeling well. I hope she's feeling better.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 03-02-2016, 09:43 AM

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday I decided to take a rest day because my knees hurt quite a bit. I got home and relaxed and watched TV for awhile. I then started dinner. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Dd fell asleep on the couch. Her cold is sounded better.

I have quite a bit of work to get through today. I had to move dd's car to the next block this morning before I left for work. Dh moved his as well. They are doing work on our street which means they will close the street. they are replacing a utility pole and need to bring a crane into our block.

Dd is going to run errands this morning and then going to Disneyland with her best friend. They are going for just a few hours as they close at 8pm. I am making breakfast for dinner. I will head to zumba over at the community center today.

Hyper - sorry to hear about your friend's dad...very sad. Yes, it is exciting with the work being done at home. We will be looking for new living room furniture too. Hope your work day is going well. It is still nice and quiet here. Once people start to arrive at 8 it gets busier. Have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-02-2016, 06:47 PM

Hi ladies,

We watched tv after dinner last night. Lds did his homework.

Today work was good. We had a few kids out sick. There seems to be a stomach flu going around. Dd's youth group was hosting the lenten supper tonight. I didn't feel like going. I just felt tired when I got home from work. I decided to stay home and relax. I dropped her off and she was going to help. She was getting a ride home from her friends mom. I picked up subway on the way back home. We will watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper good idea to take the night off to give your knees a rest. Everything is going to look great with new furniture and floors. It will be exciting when it's all done.

Have a good rest of your day.
Unread 03-03-2016, 04:38 PM

Hi ladies,

Work has been busy this week. I've had a variety of things to get done. My boss keeps me busy. I don't mind because I prefer being busy.

Yesterday I got home and was able to relax for awhile before going to zumba. It was a good class...lots of people and high energy. Dh was home when I got back. Dd got back from Disneyland as I was getting ready for bed. She said it was too rushed and won't do that again. I told her that is why it is worth it to have the pass.

Today dd should find out what her schedule will be for the next quarter. We are going to yoga class. I am making steak, baked potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - I have been doing that too. If I am feeling tired when I get home, I decide to stay home and relax and skip my workout. Been better about listening to my body. That is good that dd was getting a ride home from the Lenten supper. Hope your work day went well today. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 03-04-2016, 03:18 PM

Happy Friday ladies!

The morning at work started off with a scare. They blocked off the streets surrounding our building due to a suspicious package left on the bus that stops in front of our building. After quite awhile they gave an all clear.

During lunch I walked over to the farmers market. I picked up lunch while I was out. Now I need to finish payroll and get some memos out before I leave for the day.

Yesterday when I got home dd was baking the cake for her cake pop order. I made dinner and then we got ready for yoga class. It was really good. We left feeling so relaxed. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd went to one of the local farmers markets to see if she could sell her baked goods there. I will be curious to hear what they told her. They are picking up the cake pops order today. Her boyfriend gets out of work at 7 so they will probably go to the movies. I'll head home to see if she needs help with her order. I may do marketing today so I don't have to deal with it tomorrow. Probably will just relax and watch TV this evening.

Tomorrow morning dh is taking his car in for an oil change. I will pick him up. We have a contractor coming out mid-morning to talk about various projects. We want to paint the indoors and the stucco on the outside of the house. Dd and I may go out and do some shopping. I am going out to dinner with my girlfriend (she is one of my fellow scrappers) we are meeting another friend from high school. It should be fun. Dd said she is going to her homework and get all her school work organized. I believe she has 3 more weeks before the quarter is over.

Hyper - hope your work day went well. Enjoy your evening and your weekend.
Unread 03-04-2016, 08:08 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday work was good. I made lemon and dill chicken, rice and a veggie for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning after I dropped the kids at school I came home and watched my show that I had taped. I then vacuumed. I got a text from my friend, also my teacher that her dad wasn't doing well. She got a sub and wouldn't be in. She asked me to do a few things for her at work. I decided to go in early to get those thimgs done. About 1:00 she called us at work and told us, sadly, her dad passed away. She isn't quite sure if she will be at work next week. I told her not to worry everything at work was fine. Just be with her family and take some time to grieve.

Dd was supposed to go to a basketball game with her friend tonight, but it was cancelled. I picked up food for dinner. We are relaxing and watching tv.

Tomorrow I will do laundry and straighten the house in the morning. We will see what comes up later. Dd is babysitting tomorrow evening. We will go to church on Sunday. I'm not sure what else we will do. We'll play it by ear. I will have choir practice in the evening.

Scrapper that is a scary thing that happened today at your work. I'm glad everything was cleared and okay. Your dinner out with your friends sounds like fun.

Enjoy your evening and weekend.
Unread 03-07-2016, 12:35 PM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I headed home and dd was working on her cake pop order. We watched TV and relaxed. she was going to go out to dinner with her boyfriend when he got out of work. I went to pick up dinner for myself as dd was picking up something on the way home.

Saturday morning dh and dd dropped their cars off for oil changes. I picked them up. We had 2 contractors come out for estimates on the painting of the inside of the house. We are going with the 2nd person that came out. It is looking like they will be able to start on the 14th. Dd and I then left to go deliver the cake pops. We then went to run a few errands. We had a Frappuccino at Starbucks. It was a nice treat. We then headed home to pick dh up and went to pick up their cars. I got ready for dinner. I went to pick up my one friend that lives by me. We headed out. It was a nice time out and great catching up and reminiscing about high school and what we have done since. Everyone was still up watching TV when I got home.

Yesterday morning I got up and went to the market. After breakfast we got ready for church. After church dd and I started taking things off of the walls through the house. all of the picture frames are down. Dd boxed up things in her room as well. The walls are all bare now. In the afternoon dd and I left to go meet my sisters. Once we got back home, we started getting things ready for work and school.

it wasn't raining when I got up this morning. It stayed dry through half of my drive in and then it started to sprinkle. After awhile it just started raining really hard and made it hard to see. I ended up pulling over. I texted dd to see if she wanted me to meet her at the train stop so I could take her to the train station where she catches the 2nd train. She said the first train was just leaving and would be at least 20 minutes before she got to where I was. So she said she was fine. They say it will continue off and on through the day.

We are having chicken tostadas today. I will see if I make it to zumba today...it will depend on the traffic going home. I do have some errands to run so maybe I will just do that instead. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. so sorry to hear about your friend's dad. Sounds like he went pretty fast. Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Have a good day.
Unread 03-07-2016, 06:44 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday I pocked up food for dinner. We relaxed and watched tv.

On Saturday I did my laundry and cleaned the house. I still had three bags of clothes in my trunk from when I cleaned out my closet, so I took them up to the thrift store. I stopped and got a car wash then came home and cleaned the inside of my car. It was a productive day. Dh went out to run some errands. I got subway for dinner. Dd left to babysit. We watched tv in the evening. Dd got home about 11:00. She made good money.

On Sunday we went to church. After church we came home and changed. Dh's boss is doing well and was moved to a rehabilitation center. We decided to go see him. He looks really good and is doing well. We came home. I made soup and sandwiches for dinner. I left for choir practice. We watched tv when I got home.

Today work was good. We had a sub. She has subbed before so the kids knew her. It was almost 70 degrees here today. So nice outside. We had chicken and penne pasta for dinner. We will watch tv tonight.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. How fun to catch up with your friends. What color are you having your house painted?

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 03-08-2016, 04:58 PM

Hi ladies,

We relaxed and watched tv last night.

Today work was good. My friend did come in to teach today. The kids were happy to see her. Lds is at his friend's house. I am making steak, baked potatoes and salad for dinner. Lds has a little homework to do after dinner. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper hope your day is going well.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register